tuscl

Friday Day-shift?

Thursday, October 26, 2023 8:47 PM
I'm guessing Friday is probably the worst day-shift to visit. I'm guessing anyone working Friday will save their energy to come in for the evening shift. Especially the good-looking ones. What do you all think? Why?

18 comments

• ArtCollege
    8 months ago
    Nah, lots of folks take off early on Friday. It's also the most popular work from home day. I'm mostly an afternoon guy, and Fridays are the most popular afternoons in my experience. Mondays the least.
  • Jdo11
    8 months ago
    Friday am will have the max dayshifters . Good time to weed out hustlers and find a reliable itc provider.
  • 5footguy
    8 months ago
    In my clubs, Friday is the best day shift to visit, hands down. People are down with work and take off early to come, so more dancers are there. Monday day shift is the worst.
  • gSteph
    8 months ago
    Agree with Artcollege and 5'guy, Friday afternoons are fine, at my club anyway. Thursday almost as good.
  • Heaven-sent
    8 months ago
    No, guys cut work on Friday and start the weekend early and the dancers try to catch them and take advantage of the party mood.
  • JamesSD
    8 months ago
    Honestly the biggest problem with Friday day shift is lots of guys. My club opens at noon and if I'm there after 2 PM it ends up being more dudes than dancers. There are plenty of girls that only do Thursday Friday and Saturday day shifts.
  • DandyDan
    8 months ago
    It depends on the club, of course, but for the one club I go to with a day shift, Friday is almost certainly the best day of the week, even if my favorite dancer at that club isn't there. Someone good is bound to be there then. Monday or Tuesday is probably the worst, but that changes if my favorite is there then. She can be random with her schedule, so who knows?
  • twentyfive
    8 months ago
    Here in south Florida Thursday and Friday afternoon shifts are usually pretty busy with plenty of Dancers and PLs in the better clubs. At some of our clubs like Cheetah and Booby Trap, Friday afternoon’s are busier than evening.
  • Context22
    8 months ago
    Friday day shift before a holiday weekend can be wild from my experience. I recall there being at least triple the amount of dancers compared to a normal Friday this past Memorial Day. It was awesome, the dancers out numbered the patrons 2:1, there were some good deals to be had as far as extras were concerned.
  • Hank Moody
    8 months ago
    I don’t even have to click on the user profile to know this is a new board member. Welcome! Trying to assign macro theory to determine when a club will be good or how dancers think about earning, are fools’ errands. Want to know if a club has a good day shift? Go to the club during day shift. Even then, the next time might be different. A couple of our local clubs have good Friday day shifts. I’ve been there when it’s slow and been told “the weather is too nice out and the dancers and customers are doing other things.” I’ve also been there when it was slow and heard “it’s raining so less people are coming to the club.” Read reviews and try clubs until you find one or more you like. Even then, they won’t always be consistent or they may even change significantly because of a manager change, price change or some random reason. Don’t try and put so much thought into it. Just enjoy that there are establishments where you can have a beer and grope some tits at 2p on a weekday.
  • iknowbetter
    8 months ago
    I agree with Hank. Offer there’s no rhyme or reason for why a club is busy or dead at any particular day and time, or why sometimes the talent is great, and sometimes not. It’s really random, but part of what makes this hobby so fun. Like Forrest Gump says, you never know what you’re going to get.
  • Manuellabore
    8 months ago
    Agree with all of the comments to the effect that Friday day shifts are typically, if not invariably, the best day shift of the week. As to day vs. night shift, dancers can favor day shift for a variety of reasons, including child care, fewer obnoxious drunks, and even fewer younger guys who have less $ to spend. I've got no rigid rules, but find I fare best with dancers in their late 20s/early 30s who are single moms, and they tend to favor day shift
  • Dolfan
    8 months ago
    Around here, Friday afternoon shifts are generally the busiest afternoons by far. As noted, at some clubs Friday afternoons are busier than Friday/Saturday evenings at those same clubs. Sure, there are factors like weather or other events that introduce some variability but generally speaking Fridays are busy day shifts. As to being the best/worst, that's much more subjective and variable. Some guys like a more laid back experience and prefer girls spend more time with them. That's less available on busier shifts so customers who prefer it would consider those days worse. On the other hand, some guys just want to get some dances and maybe some extras or an LDK. The faster pace means girls are more often circulating rather than sitting with one customer, so odds of getting a girl you like quick might be higher. Those customers might like it. Hanks advise seems like the best. If you want know your local scene, you can try to read some reviews to get an idea but nothing beats first hand experience. I for example, usually prefer Thursday shifts at my clubs. They offer a better balance of being busy and having the A team against having a full house of customers. That's my preference though, it may not be yours. I'd also point out that it often just takes one hottie to make a good time. I've had favorites who only work on T-Th or M-W type things, because they've got other jobs or school or something. That favorite stripper being there made those my favorite days to go, even if the rest of the club was basically dead.
  • RiskA
    8 months ago
    My SoCal experience matches above re: Friday day shifts being good but crowded, and Sunday & Monday day shifts being worst. But HM is spot on; you just never know, and you must accept admission fees as “opportunity costs.” Even posted roll calls are pretty unreliable here. Just scan & walk out before you have to buy the $10 water, LOL.
  • horny_hernando
    8 months ago
    Returning to this after having gone to a Friday day-shift for the first time to a club I've never been to. I thought it was very transactional/mechanical. If I was by myself, the girl standing at the bar would immediately start walking over. If I looked at her even a bit, she'd immediately start walking over. Then I'd have to look away so she would get the hint that I was just looking around and not leering so she'd come over. The girls outnumbered the guys this time - this may have been why. There were many things about this club I found could be contributing to this experience. I think the best way to figure this out would be to revisit at night on another day.
  • skibum609
    8 months ago
    Seeing as I just had what was my favorite
  • skibum609
    8 months ago
    time ever yesterday, Friday, at The Booby trap, I vote Friday best.
  • stripperlover777
    6 months ago
    Usually Friday & Saturdays Are Pretty Busy. That's When I Went. Good Selection Of Dancers.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion