tuscl

Girls suddenly comfortable with kissing

Estafador
BIG APPLE
Monday, August 21, 2023 12:57 PM
I don't know what it is recently but been getting a lot of attempts at women trying to kiss me (some with success I admit). Not right off the bat but after we had a couple dance, we talk for a bit and then it leads to kissing. I had one white American try. I believe she was fetishizing my lips (I'm black and she got lip injections and gushed over black people's lips). But it's mostly black and Hispanic women. I know I'm not old but I always thought that was taboo. And I've actively had to deny sex from one too (haven't had any with a stripper) which I was shocked by. Is kissing now a normalized or semi-normalized thing now?

51 comments

• Muddy
    10 months ago
    On the rare times it does occur, it really helps separate me from my money that's for sure. If a girl is comfortable with it, I would recommend it as it's going to seal a lot deals.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 months ago
    How willing I am to do it depends on how confident I am that she hasn't sucked a dozen dicks before getting to me. The vast majority of the time, that's a hard "no" for me.
  • skibum609
    10 months ago
    Kissing seems to be making a club comeback as the economy fails. Loved kissing pretty women in 8th grade and still do lol.
  • Hank Moody
    10 months ago
    It’s pretty much a requirement for me if I’m going to do repeats. I’ve had some faves over the years who wouldn’t, but it’s a minority of girls who I go back to see again who won’t kiss. They’ve always had some other thing that made them great but kissing is important to me.
  • BumHip
    10 months ago
    @skibum, why do you say the economy is failing? By almost all metrics, it’s doing just fine. Unemployment: historic lows. GDP: growing. Inflation: stabilizing, and some of the lowest in the world. Recently wage growth is finally catching up to inflation. I don’t claim to know everything, but these look like decent numbers to me. Not interested in a nasty argument, but I am very interested in what I may be misunderstanding about the macroeconomic outlook. I mean just about all the economists that predicted a recession now have reversed their opinions.
  • Estafador
    10 months ago
    @georgemicrodong I hear ya. I had been telling a lot of women no recently, or been curbing their kisses. Especially the white girls who insist their lip job is amazing when all it looks like is a skinny curved upper lip. BUT....since my break up, i MIGHT be willing to kiss depending on some factors.
  • shadowcat
    10 months ago
    I think that it is still pretty much a no no. I have one long time favorite that will suck my cock but nothing more than a peck on the cheek when it comes to kissing and she tells me I am her favorite customer. But she is being replaced by a 25 yo that can't do enough to please me. A month ago she asked what she could do to make my life better and I told her that kissing would help. She took the suggestion and has made my day. I have not done this much kissing since I was a teenager and I'm 81 now. OTC is just a matter of time.
  • Dolfan
    10 months ago
    I haven't noticed much change. Some girls initiate it, some reciprocate if I initiate, some tolerate it, some rebuff my advances. I guess I'm kinda the same way. I'm never gonna sit out front and make out, but a couple kisses during a dance or in a room are usually part of the activities & something I enjoy.
  • skibum609
    10 months ago
    Statistics don't lie; People do. Unemployment is historically low because the number of people not working and not looking for work is so much higher than it has ever been, that a new number needs to be created. Real inflation is far higher than the figures the government gives us, which I don't believe anyway. I see the prices, I know the government is full of shit. I deal with the finances of average people intimately and the idea they aren't being killed in this economy is pure bullshit. I don't decide on a Monday to make a mid-morning tee time on Friday in a good economy because every time is gone by then. In a bad one I log in and have my pick, like today. I don't go to a strip club for 4 hours in a good economy and end up being one of 10 customers, with 17 dancers all night. Every single sign of wealth on the real world is absent so fuck the government and its figures.
  • twentyfive
    10 months ago
    I’m still leery of kissing with girls that make much of their income by sucking on guys cocks, I can’t get past that in a strip club.
  • shadowcat
    10 months ago
    I understand the reluctance to kiss a female that sucks cocks for a living. I avoid this problem by going to the club early and being first in line. But I can never be sure of what they do before coming to work.
  • drewcareypnw
    10 months ago
    I love kissing strippers, and it happens from time to time, esp with those that I repeat with. I get a cold sore pretty much every time I do it though. Then I swear off kissing strippers and the whole thing starts again. Regarding the state of the economy. Official sources say that inflation is down, unemployment is down, GDP growth continues, and we are not in a recession. You can argue that those are all lies, but then you’re left with question of who to believe instead. Your “gut”? A single local observation? A guy on a titty board? I’m comfortable enough with the official view, it may not be perfect but it’s better that the alternatives. I doubt that dire economic factors are driving your latest frmos.
  • shailynn
    10 months ago
    Off subject but I’d have to agree with Skibum. Economy is churning along but 3 losing weeks in the stock market. Maybe just a blip, maybe a sign of worse things to come. Every income bracket is still getting crushed by inflation. I’m all over the country and I see less spending - especially discretionary spending down everywhere - some areas more than others.
  • Estafador
    10 months ago
    @drewcareypnw see its stuff like that that reaffirms my belemief that I should not be kissing girls in the club. I'd assume him working "intimately" with peoples finances makes me believe he's in some sort of financial advisory field. So he could be on to something.
  • drewcareypnw
    10 months ago
    Ski is a divorce lawyer. He knows a lot about that, and comes across lots of people’s personal finances in the process. I don’t agree with him all the time or in this particular case, but if we all agreed about everything we’d really have nothing to talk about on here…
  • CJKent_band
    10 months ago
    @Estafador I will play along and comes on your discussion and answer your question. You wrote, and I quote: “I don't know what it is recently but been getting a lot of attempts at women trying to kiss me (some with success I admit).” Pics and Vids or it didn’t happen. :D Q: Is kissing now a normalized or semi-normalized thing now? A: In my humble opinion and limited experience stripper in their late teens, 20s and 30s have more sex than other people and others generations and some strippers see kissing as another way to perhaps get regular customers. The main reason kissing is “appreciated” is because it activates your brain’s neurotransmitters and hormones like oxytocin, dopamine, and serotonin, which have a important role in relationships and bonding However; because it is difficult to know where the stripper’s lips have been recently; perhaps she just gave another customer a BBBJCIM, you accept kissing her at your own risk. Also don’t Kiss and Tell… And be careful out there. :D
  • twentyfive
    10 months ago
    I don’t think the economy is as good as the administration would have us believe, but it’s not as bad as the Maga folks are claiming, and the basket of goods that the government uses as its inflation indicators is skewed in such a way that it’s far from an accurate measurement of real inflation
  • chiefwiggum
    10 months ago
    I work for a Financial Services consulting company and our industry has been saying it's real bad out there (our quants have been saying it since January, so who knows). People's spending is the most sticky and soon reality will hit them. As for kissing, I must be the king (self-proclaimed) of the FRMOS and definitely in the back. I'm definitely a repeat if it happens, but I like for it to happen organically (as opposed to offering to tip for it).
  • motorhead
    10 months ago
    Kissing was pretty much required to earn me as a regular. The strategy was simple. Concentrate on the non extras clubs to avoid what many have mentioned. Often prettier girls worked there anyway. Prearrange the visit. Arrive early and be the first to take her to a room. Once you establish a reputation as a big spender and what’s required, word gets around and it’s freely offered. All things go in cycles. Back in the 80’s I clubbed a lot in Indianapolis and every club operated the same way. For a mere one dollar bill you got an extended stage side DFK. Then Rock Hudson died and the whole world became phobic of bodily fluid transmission and kissing disappeared. I figured it would eventually gone back
  • mogul1985
    10 months ago
    Everyone knew the economy was great in 1929 Everyone knew the S&Ls were healthy in 1987 Everyone knew the mortgage/financial market was great in 2008 Everyone knew the inflation was great in 2020 Need I go on? Agent K, MiB: "1,500 years ago, everybody knew that the Earth was the center of the universe. 500 years ago, everybody knew that the Earth was flat. And 15 minutes ago, you knew that humans were alone on this planet. Imagine what you'll know tomorrow." Yes, imagine what you'll know next year as the personal (mortgages, credit cards, car) loans have hit record highs/interest rates are rising, savings are down, people are tapping into IRAs, people bought homes at record high prices that are now under-water if they try to sell, mortgage rates are way up from 2 years ago, student loans are over $1T especially with degrees that can't pay them back, Harvard with its $54B tax-free endowment is teaching TAs how to get food stamps/welfare while professors tach like 1 class for $400-$500K/year, college tuition is climbing WAY over inflation, inflation while down to 3.5% doesn't factor in food and energy/gas and is on-top of the 40 year record inflation we've had for 2.5 years, and gov't spending accelerates with +$1T deficit spending. Listen to Agent K.
  • Specialj
    10 months ago
    Not a prerequisite for me but if she is hot I'm down for some LFK or DFK. It seems the inebriated or high girls further into their shift seem to be more willing from my experiences
  • FLAP3000
    10 months ago
    Some nice, sensual DFK is like the coconut on top of the German chocolate cake. I haven’t noticed a difference in the activity…it’s always seemed like something many dancers avoid, but there always seemed to be a few that would initiate the act. Even in my early club days (2003 and up) it was this way. I don’t go in expecting it - but it’s nice when organic and initiated by the girl.
  • JamesSD
    10 months ago
    With my favorite it has historically depended on her status that week with her sort of boyfriend and how much she had to drink. In your specific case this is probably part of girls feeling the pinch and upping their hustle.
  • oscarlomax
    10 months ago
    I never initiated kissing but some women have taken the opportunity to lay it on me. But these were women I had extended conversations and danced with prior so it wasn't weird but just kind of surprising. Guess I always believed that part of the sexworker's code was not to kiss because it was deemed to "intimate or familiar." That thinking always made no sense to me because kissing is just the warm-up and if you're already doing stuff beyond that....but, hey, my logic is not necessarily their logic.
  • mark94
    10 months ago
    Underneath an apparently good economy ( low unemployment, declining inflation ) is a credit situation that will crush the economy. Mortgages are 8%, Car Loans higher, record consumer and government debt, and the banks are afraid to loan to anyone. Commercial real estate will be the first to go. As RE investors are forced to refinance, they will simply hand the keys to the banks. It’s already happening. Something similar will happen to all asset classes. It will play out over the next 2 or 3 years. Finally, the US credit rating will continue to fall and the government will have to take drastic action to service its record debt. All of this because the Fed held interest rates at 0% for years to artificially energize the economy. The bill is coming due.
  • mark94
    10 months ago
    For those in Middle America, the traditional auto companies and all their suppliers will be out of business in 3-5 years. Millions of jobs gone. Cities like Detroit and Toledo wiped out. The Trillion dollar IRA bill has propped up Tesla and made it impossible for Ford, GM, and Stellantis to compete. Tesla will be the only large US auto company by 2030. Maybe sooner.
  • mark94
    10 months ago
    Oh shit. I posted in the wrong section. I’m embarrassed. Sorry guys.
  • Brahma2k
    10 months ago
    @jamessd writes depends on “how much she had to drink”. IME Alcohol, daddy issues and bad judgment are a single man’s social gold mine.
  • Jascoi
    10 months ago
    I can't refuse a pretty girls kiss.
  • Studme53
    10 months ago
    Objectively it’s not a great idea, but when I have a raging hard-on and a hot girl on my lap, I love to kiss her.
  • 5footguy
    10 months ago
    If she won't DFK, it's unlikely I will VIP, and guaranteed I won't do more than 3 or so VIPs, ever. DFK gets me hard much faster than a lap dance. In my main clubs, most girls only do covered work so it's safe. I guess your main concern would be HSV2 (you already have HSV1). HSV has a site preference so even girls who do BBBJ are not very likely to get HSV2 orally. Blood in the mouth could be a problem but not a big one unless you also have a big open wound, and even then, not a single HIV case from kissing has ever been reported. There's a lot of misunderstanding out there about STIs.
  • funonthaside
    10 months ago
    I haven't seen an increase, but for those experiencing it from girls/clubs where it was not previously a thing, I suspect it's another way to differentiate themselves during a time of scarce tips.
  • skibum609
    10 months ago
    I must be lucky because nothing bad can ever happen to me, making kissing the dancers a no angst experience for me
  • SquareCastle
    10 months ago
    Meh, it’s just part of the finesse game . Granted, she may not kiss EVERYONE but you ain’t the only one she’s kissing. Also a way of testing of your undercover. So there’s your answer if she kisses once (LFK,DFK) but never again.
  • 1Chanman
    10 months ago
    Kissing was more prevalent in the 2000s than it is now. Now, it's virtually non existent. I remember how much more, back in the day, it felt more like a GFE without the sex vs now, where it's sex but no GFE
  • Brahma2k
    10 months ago
    After reading this thread I’ve learned something new: don’t just carry cash, carry breath mints
  • 5footguy
    10 months ago
    A way to keep your mouth very clean and fresh should be part of your club accessories bag, and a few mints of some kind in the pocket, always.
  • stainglass
    10 months ago
    @brahma2k : Considering your extensive experience and the messages that you had been posting, I thought you already did these! Have a sanitary pack (Breathmints / Perfume / Hand sanitizer + some towel if you do). These are just essentials.
  • Brahma2k
    10 months ago
    @stainglass I do, i was trying to be funny (failed) with the “breath mints” comment. I carry the small tin of fruit flavored ice breakers. I’ve yet to partake in kissing any of the strippers, I still need to get mentally past the potential recent mouth traffic. But even simply face to face, having good breath is a must for me. I always offer them up too to my vip choices. One always takes one, one got a look that suggested she’s worried it’s roofie, the other is hit and miss (I think she doesn’t want it messing with her drink).
  • Estafador
    10 months ago
    @5footguy jeez wtf. What makes you think I have HSV anything? Boy I'm clean as a whistle.
  • Dave_Anderson
    10 months ago
    I remember growing up in the 70s and 80s, we used to be told "women love to kiss, while men are pigs who just want to have sex." Another variant was "women could kiss all night while men just want to fuck." The obvious implication was that kissing was morally superior to actual sex, and females were more in control of their desires and therefor preferred kissing to more sexual activities. Somehow in recent years this has been turned completely backwards as many women won't even kiss men, since even that is "giving men too much happiness." Femanazis have done a number on young women's attitudes, especially when it comes to kissing the opposite sex (on the other hand kissing other girls is promoted to young girls by the pop culture [Katy Perry, etc, for example]). Interestingly, kissing didn't even used to be considered that big a deal. Kissing grandma or aunt Ester on the lips used to be expected even if it was horrified by kids, kissing booths at county fairs were no big deal, Europeans would kids both sexes on the cheek or even the lips. It just wasn't the "big deal'" its become since the turn of the millenium or so.
  • azdd
    10 months ago
    I find deep kissing to be a wonderful, erotic addition to a lap dance. I will try to get my lips close to theirs, and see if they come in closer. Just brushing lips together without tongue builds tremendous anticipation for what can come next as the dances continue. My experience is that some older dancers are reluctant to DFK as they see this activity as even more intimate than actual sexual contact. I’ve had a dancer tell me that she reserves DFK for only her BF, while she’s doing everything else for me sexually. When the opportunity for DFK with a stripper arises, I generally take it. I agree with the previous comments that the HSV2 risk from kissing is probably not as great as we make it out in our heads.
  • Dave_Anderson
    10 months ago
    One point, I believe the original poster is a troll but the basic point that women in general don't like to kiss the way they used to in previous generations is a valid issue for discussion.
  • shadowcat
    10 months ago
    I had 1 prostitute in Mexico tell me that kissing is what led to her having a kid.
  • drewcareypnw
    10 months ago
    I think that hsv, hpv, syphillis, cmv, hepatitis, are on the table. Of course those may seem low stakes to the raw doggers in the room…
  • 5footguy
    10 months ago
    "jeez wtf. What makes you think I have HSV anything? Boy I'm clean as a whistle." Many children get oral HSV1 when a relative kisses them on the face. Half the population has it. It's not considered an STI. [view link] As for STIs from kissing, yes, it's possible. But most web sites talking about STIs tend to be less than helpful about actual risks. To put things in perspective, consider a good study from a few years back. It found that a man who has unprotected sex with a female infected with genital HSV2 only has a 4% chance of contracting it, in an entire year's worth of sex, if sex was avoided during outbreaks (male to female transmission is 10%). That's during a YEAR. I'm not advocating not being safe. On the contrary, understand risks, and act accordingly, in as safely a manner as you need to in order to feel comfortable with the risks present. Talk to some real trustworthy people who understand STIs instead of reading articles written by uninformed copypasta artists who state that "XYZ can transmit ABC" with no context or data. Most people don't understand this landscape at all.
  • Estafador
    10 months ago
    @5footguy guess I got lucky being an orphan in some regards. If that is to be believed, i dodged a major bullet. Also those adults are NASTY AF for running around with sti on their faces. you have a link to that study you referenced? @drewcarypnw i don't know who's seriously running around raw dogging strippers when they know they probably not the first. some people really have no fucks to give about their life do they? @Dave_ANderson what makes you think I'm a troll?
  • booty_lover92
    10 months ago
    Only one dancer has given me a peck in couch room and it was not DFK. I don’t initiate this but I don’t expect most dancers to want to tongue PLs. If the vibe is there that’s another thing but we have all read the room wrong before.
  • Manuellabore
    10 months ago
    I regularly make out with a few regulars. Sometimes, I'll momentarily loose my head and attempt to do it after we've left VIP. Even better, sometimes they'll loose their head and attempt to do it and I get to gently remind them of "protocol"
  • BGSD3100
    10 months ago
    My last two private dances, they specifically said, "No kissing."
  • stripperlover777
    6 months ago
    May B The Strippers Feel They Can Squeeze Some Extra $ Tip Money/Have OTC/Retain Clientele ✔️ 💲 😛
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion