tuscl

blahblahblah23 posted $300 is not a whale

Salty.Nutz
Deez Nutz
Wednesday, July 12, 2023 1:40 AM
blah23...is a stripper and posted $300 on 1 dancer is not a whale. What is whale terroritoy before diminishing returns....meaning no extras. Whats the most youll spend for clean dances without extras. my limit is 150 before i feel ripped off? Locality is irrelavant.

37 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    a year ago
    "Locality is irrelavant." No. It's not.
  • SanchoRG
    a year ago
    If we go by the definition of a video game whale, it's somewhere around the top 2% of spenders that spend over 50% of the money. A guy coming in and spending $300 in a night is an average customer, not a whale IMO.
  • ilbbaicnl
    a year ago
    In other news, a dog barked. My max was $900 for two hours of OTC, non-extras dancing. Partly I was motivated because, in part due to an unexpected baby, she was in a tough situation money-wise. But also because she did not try to slack at all. We'd run a timer for 120 minutes, and pause it for breaks. If you remember Apollonia Kotero from the 80s, that's roughly how beautiful she is. She was also very chill and charming. I've settled on feeling like I should give them at least $100 per 15 minutes of good, standard two-way. (I kicked in another $100 because she had a very long drive to come see me.) Maybe she would have taken less. But I couldn't help but crush on her. When she told me about her baby daddy ex constantly calling her a whore because she was a stripper, made me wonder if I was being too cheap.
  • mickey48066
    a year ago
    For 900 dollars you should be getting bbfs with cip and cof finishes, at least two shots Anyone willing to spend that much and get so little isn't a whale but rather a simp.
  • drewcareypnw
    a year ago
    What exactly is a whale? Lets go over that for a moment. I'm not sure we all are on the same page there...
  • booty_lover92
    a year ago
    While $300 isn’t the most a big spender would spend on one dancer in respect to PL only spending a few dollars here and there at stage on dancer 300 constitutes more than enough for dancer to consider you a whald
  • booji boy
    a year ago
    A whale is someone who doesn't care how much he's spending. If you're on a set budget, that isn't you.
  • motorhead
    a year ago
    So what’s the question? If you’re asking if spending $300 makes one a whale then the answer is no - not even close. $300 wouldn’t even be 30 minutes in a VIP room at many places The hierarchy of strip club customers: Whale Balla Big Spender Good customer Mr Average Cheap ass (everyone else)
  • skibum609
    a year ago
    I am all 6, depending on the day, my mood, the club and most importantly: The dancer.
  • twentyfive
    a year ago
    My guess is it’s a very fluid thing, it really depends on the club you’re in, and the part of the world you’re located in. One girls whale might be another girls guppy.
  • Manuellabore
    a year ago
    I like Motörhead’s heirarchy, although I don’t think “Balla” fits in. I think a “balla” makes an ostentatious display of spending money just for the sake of being seen doing it, without specific regard to getting mileage. When a balla makes it rain on stage, the dancer no doubt appreciates scooping up all the cash, but I suspect it doesn’t count for much back in the room. Of course, a balla could also be a whale, which I would define as somebody who isn’t concerned about paying Market rates for what he wants
  • mark94
    a year ago
    I’ve seen what happens when a true whale is in the club. The dancers immediately gather around him as though no other customers were there. A lot of them look like they couldn’t hold down a job, let alone become wealthy. Lottery winners ? Spending an inheritance ? I’ve wondered. I haven’t seen that for some time, maybe because I’m a daytime customer.
  • SquareCastle
    a year ago
    Is this a rhetorical question just for the sake of starting a thread? No, $300-1000 in one day is definitely not considered a “whale” by any stretch of the imagination. Most high end dancers wouldn’t bat at eyelash at that figure as I’ve seen highly attractive dancers in Miami/ATL make that amount dancing on stage ($300-1500$) from just a single guy (not a whale). Since perception is reality, I’ve seen dancers fawn over guys that throw hundreds of dollars on stage (and don’t get dances) but look down on guys who spend thousands of dollars on them in OTC/ITC getting dances/action - fs or no fs. How’s that for irony? I’d say the marker for a “whale” on a single visit is 10k - which is out of reach for most SC patrons in the US.
  • jackslash
    a year ago
    A whale is any customer who spends more than you can afford.
  • funonthaside
    a year ago
    Someone's appearance/car is not necessarily indicative of someone's wealth. I've heard (and even seen) situations where people look penniless, but are actually quite wealthy....and from their own hard work, and not from lottery/inheritance. I've also had dancers remark to me that it's often the guys who come in well-dressed that spend the least. Some people dress well and drive expensive cars to show off, merely to create the "impression" that they are wealthy. How many times have we all seen luxury vehicles in driveways of rundown residences? Also, if you ARE truly wealthy, why would you want to flash the cash, opening yourself up to bad things?
  • funonthaside
    a year ago
    SquareCastle wrote "I’ve seen dancers fawn over guys that throw hundreds of dollars on stage". Some girls view this as an ego boost, and a broadcast to other dancers and customers that she is among the best in the club. It's an FU to the other dancers, and could have the result of attracting attention (and money) from guys who may not have otherwise noticed her.
  • funonthaside
    a year ago
    jackslash wrote "a whale is any customer who spends more than you can afford." Reminds me of the below: "A whore sleeps with everyone. A bitch is someone who sleeps with everyone but me."
  • ilbbaicnl
    a year ago
    "Some girls view this as an ego boost". "Some" meaning 99.999...%.
  • ilbbaicnl
    a year ago
    I can't remember ever hearing my favs use the term "whale". If they can make more than a grand on a shift, they consider it a very good shift. If they can make that from a single customer, they consider that a very good customer. But I've been a fav of most of my favs, even though I can't make their whole shift. Because I spend with them pretty much every week. And understand (and encourage) them not hanging out with me, when there's additional $ to be made from another PL. Blah has a high standard for who qualifies as a whale, because she is a rick-stripper.
  • twentyfive
    a year ago
    Just to remind you guys about my favorite whale joke Two whales having a conversation Whale #1 I love being a whale is so much fun to smash all those little boats and swim around all day long. Whale #2 I kinda agree with you but I hate when I get seamen in my mouth. Bada Bing
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    a year ago
    Defining 'whale' and defining 'extras' are the two TUSCL debates that are so subjective at the outer edges that the discussion is nearly useless.
  • goldmongerATL
    a year ago
    Moby is the guy with a table full of dancers who know they will walk away with more money than they would make elsewhere in the club. Mostly they get paid for sitting, drinking his drinks and laughing at his jokes. Mostly. Sometimes he takes one of them to VIP while the others hold down the table and continue to run up his tab.
  • goldmongerATL
    a year ago
    Talking about flashing the cash! About 20 years ago there was a guy that won the biggest lottery to date. He lived in West Virginia. He would take a bag full of money to strip clubs and spend it all several nights a week. Sometimes six figures! And STILL they drugged him and stole his money from his car! The money he was going to give them ANYWAY! I believe he died broke. [view link]
  • chiefwiggum
    a year ago
    Some randomly organized thoughts off the top of my head: I used to think a whale is anyone spending $1000+ (I still think it's a good marker on its own). But, when you take into account locality, a whale is something else. A whale is well-known or easily identified. He dresses better (especially if he's older) or at least flashes something expensive (watch and shoes, phone, bling). Whales buy bottle service and have at least two girls hanging around, if he does get dances (in agreement with goldmongerATL), it's in private rooms. Proper whales don't make it rain (that's for posers and wannabes). Whales otherwise command a presence. Otherwise, you're just a big spender. Dancers don't know if one is an actual whale, but because of the signals (described above), she will definitely try to sell. This is where locality comes into play. In big time clubs, mostly Las Vegas and NY (i.e. clubs where people throw all kinds of money around or where celebrities are known to frequent) a whale has to do more to be a true whale. Other non/low-whale infested markets don't see this type of action and will take numerous turns at selling well above trying to hook the average PL.
  • minnow
    a year ago
    This makes good water cooler material, but has very little/no concern to me when I go to the club. I only care which dancer(s) on shift can provide the level of enjoyment I desire for the $$ I have in my pocket. The dancers who are occupied with other customers are non factors for my quest for fun. What other customers spend is really none of my business. I have no interest in showing off (but I do want to appear reasonably attractive as a potential earnings source for dancers). I have a good amount of disposable income that I'm willing to spend, tempered by the knowledge of what it took to get that level of disposable $$. In other words, like many other Tuscl members in the $350K club.(insert emoji). I'm not a lotto winner, nor a 7 figure plus heir, nor a C-suite occupant, nor an athlete
  • drewcareypnw
    a year ago
    I think a whale may be anyone you are annoyed at bc they have a stripper you want locked down. Also: he’s a whale bc the stripper has gone fishing and pulled up something bigger than average. He’s also a whale bc we don’t like him and it’s enjoyable to imply that he’s fat.
  • skibum609
    a year ago
    There are also whales in the gambling world. A friend's wife was obviously one as we met them out in Vegas a number of years back for the Rams v. Patriots Super Bowl. Not only did she get 3 suites comped for 4 nights each at the Bellagio, but they catered a half-time tailgate party for us in her room. I also watched her win 42,000 on 2 spins at the slots and yet my buddy told me she was a 5 digit loser for the trip.
  • SquareCastle
    a year ago
    @jackslash so by default and by that rationale , that would make me a “whale” to the guy who works the counter at my local CVS. Ya, guess I’m cool with that 😉 . Maybe the 300 dollar theory is viable.
  • mark94
    a year ago
    Speaking of whales “Davis asked Charles Barkley about his two-year break from gambling, and Barkley shed some light on just how bad it got. Barkley projected that he had lost a million dollars on 30 separate occasions. "I went to Vegas a bunch of times and won a million dollars. Probably 10 times. But I've also went to Vegas and lost a million probably three times as much," Barkley said.”
  • mark94
    a year ago
    Most multi millionaires got there by a combination of hard work over a period of many years, combined with being careful how they spent their money. This category represents a lot of people who have the wealth to be whales but would never spend money excessively. It’s just not in their nature. More likely, they’ll spend $300-$600 but never $10,000 no matter how rich they are. There are places in the world where you could have non stop sex with a genuine 10 for 2weeks in a tropical paradise for $10,000. I’d consider doing that. But, $10,000 for one night in the back room of a local strip club. That’s insane.
  • Salty.Nutz
    a year ago
    Thanks for the input. I usually stay around 500 per visit. i noticed when i would take 1K my money was not going everywhere. Diminishing returns.
  • deboinair
    a year ago
    $100. That's only if she is super hot. I would never spend $300 on a dancer without clapping them cheeks.
  • rickmacrodong
    a year ago
    Mark what did you mean by they look like they couldnt hold down a good job? They were oit of shape, dressed in cheaper clothes,?
  • rickmacrodong
    a year ago
    Spending $300 is not a whale unless you mean for a single lapdance or even a few songs of lapdances, or tipping that on a single song stage set, or tipping that for a lapdance.
  • Evergreen98
    a year ago
    Last year, there was a customer that would visit Hi Liter in Phoenix a couple afternoons per week. This guy was probably over 75, short and weighed around 130 pounds. It appeared that he liked Asian ladies. When I was talking to an Asian lady that was sitting in my lap, he walked by a handed her a $100 bill. She told me that he wants to go to the VIP with her but she doesn't want him to touch her. She also told me that he brings $2,000 to the club every visit and spends all of it between Bliss and Katana in the VIP. She told me that he is dying and does not have any kids, so he is spending all his money. The last time I was at Hi Liter, the Asian lady told me that he passed away.
  • mark94
    a year ago
    The HiLiter whale I remember was at least 300 pounds and looked like he got his wardrobe at KMart. He would walk in and have 5 dancers on him instantly. That lasted a few months then I never saw him again.
  • mark94
    a year ago
    A place I’ve wanted to try is St Maartens in the Caribbean. It’s a Dutch colony. English speaking. Some great resorts, great beaches, and several upscale FS clubs. Reasonable prices. I met a 10 in a Prague club years ago. She said she spent summers in Prague and winters in St Maarten. Ever since then, St Maartens has been in my radar. I’m pretty sure you could fly there, have a great resort, days on the beach, nights in the club, for $5,000 to $10,000.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion