tuscl

What’s the least you’re happy with?

gSteph
The view from the other side of the room
Sunday, June 25, 2023 7:53 PM
So, this probably doesn’t apply to you guys that NEED some stroking, sucking, or poking to bother getting out of the house, but what’s the least (dances, contact) that will leave you feeling “Well, that was a fun hour or so”? Being relatively poor AND having a wife with whom I have an understanding regarding frequency and spending limits on strip clubbing, I don’t go as often as my hands and eyes might wish to. I average 3 or 4 dances on my visits, but I can get 2 dances with basic mileage and call it a good visit. How about you?

23 comments

• drewcareypnw
    a year ago
    My general principle is “it’s not a bad night if a hot girl sits in you lap and you grope some tits”. Air dances, gps, jerk strippers, etc. can challenge this principle. Generally I am looking for an hj in vip and I know where to go to get it, and how to get it. So normally I am fine, and only occasionally need to fall back in my basic principle.
  • Tetradon
    a year ago
    Two super sensual dances with touching, kissing, whispering, and a lot of contact can make it a good night. Often, I'll take a couple great dances over extras.
  • Hank Moody
    a year ago
    Thanks to this site in part, I’m pretty good at having a few CF’s at each of the clubs I hit regularly and can get high mileage in rooms. It’s awesome but it’s not the only measure of fun. I can have fun drinking and flirting at the bar and spending relatively little. I go to clubs at least once a week so I never feel pressured to get a room or dance for the trip to be a success. To me, a good night is any night I’m smiling and laughing. Yeah, it includes when I nut but it’s not a requirement.
  • docsavage
    a year ago
    The minimum for me on lap dances is breast touching. I've touched hundreds of female breasts in strip clubs over the years and really don't care all that much about it anymore. I think what I care about is that the girl is attempting to be nice to me. Breast touching is allowed in local strip clubs. There may be a local law concerning not allowing it, but the local police don't enforce it. It's not universally allowed by the strippers, though. If a girl is ok with it that's just a sign to me that she is trying to be nice and give me a good experience. If one doesn't allow it, I feel like she thinks she is better than me and it's my job to be nice to her and make her happy plus, in addition to that, hand her a bunch of money. I don't think I'm being unreasonable wanting a dancer to do what almost all the other dancers are doing. I certainly don't get angry with anyone who doesn't want to do a standard lap dance for my locale. It's just a one and done situation on the lap dances and I cross her off my list of girls to go visit in the future.
  • whodey
    a year ago
    It depends on what club I am at and what my expectations are going in. If I am at a club where extras are readily available than I am disappointed if I don't get at least a bj. If I am at a club that only allows two-way contact but not extras I am happy with a little bit of breast play and some stick shifting. If it is a club where one-way contact is all that is available I am good with a nice grind. I have even gone to air dance clubs and been happy with just watching the eye candy on stage. Basically the only time I'm disappointed in a club is if I end up getting less mileage than expected for that club.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    a year ago
    Fun. That means different things on different visits.
  • misterorange
    a year ago
    Minimum? Well, BBBJCIM is the norm. A decent hand job would leave me somewhat satisfied, but barely.
  • shaved13
    a year ago
    A number of years ago, I had to be able to touch the dancer. If I couldn't feel up her breasts, it was a waste of time and money. Nowadays, I consider it pathetic if I can't get some nipple action. At the right club, I would be pissed if I didn't get to kiss and suck on their nipples. I simply won't extend if this is not available. I'm actually pretty good at choosing the right dancer who will satisfy my desires.
  • Brahma2k
    a year ago
    Fun is a relative term. (1) I went and had a drink, saw and talked to some eye candy, had one of them dancing and grinding on me. It was a good night. (2) I went and had a drink, saw and talked to some eye candy, had one of them dancing and grinding on me but it went no further than that. It was a disappointing night.
  • DandyDan
    a year ago
    It depends on where I go. At one club I have visited in the past, sometimes just seeing eye candy, or at least friendly girls, is enough. Other clubs would be disappointing if no extras happened.
  • shailynn
    a year ago
    For me the most important thing is knowing what the norm is before I enter the club. There’s clubs I visit where I get naked myself in the VIP room (you’re trying to visualize that right now aren’t you Muddy?) and there’s other clubs where air dances are the norm. Now, the norm can be broken in a lot of places. Some of my best nights were getting multiple “pedestrian” lapdances from a dancer I really clicked with. Some of my most frustrating nights were in great extras friendly clubs, I only have one night in town and I can’t find a dancer to take to VIP. That’s frustrating, that’s like going to your favorite restaurant but your top 4 choices for the main course they’re out of that night.
  • Huntsman
    a year ago
    Extras are rare where I’m at so, generally speaking, eye candy is the minimum that would make my visit worthwhile. As others have said, I try to know the club norms and if the norm is more than that, my hopes sort of automatically adjust to that.
  • twentyfive
    a year ago
    I’m always happy when I see pretty naked women, if that doesn’t make you happy then what are you doing here.
  • skibum609
    a year ago
    I'm happy 99% of the time. A few beers with pretty women is never a bad time.
  • georgmicrodong
    a year ago
    @hat C.M.I said. As it stands right now, As it stands right now, I have a good time just sitting there chatting with my fav, and occasionally tipping at the stage or getting a lap dance. When my SB gets around to kicking me to the curb, I'll likely want more.
  • Muddy
    a year ago
    If it's a new club I'm fine with just seeing what's the deal is. Whatever happens it's all good. But repeat I'm gonna at least need a decent grind lap dance.
  • rickdugan
    a year ago
    Tbh I'm a "balls to the wall or nothing at all" kinda' guy. I am happy with a variety of outcomes. Some nights it's a sloppy OTC adventure. On other nights it may be a scouting mission where I do a little OTC development while tipping a girl at the bar for entertaining me. And yes, occasionally, it's mostly eye candy with a belly full of Jack and spicy wings. I already get enough action that the more laid back nights have their charms too. The one type of night I will never find satisfying is buying a bunch of pointless dances. It's not even the money that bothers me, but rather everything else about it. I don't get much from a girl rubbing her ass in my lap and putting her titties in my mouth while I'm sitting in a repressed and controlled environment. Ugh. It's like drinking a non-alcoholic bear. What the fuck is the point? I'd rather hand a girl tips for charming me at the bar than sit through that silly nonsense. But of course to each his own.
  • rickthelion
    a year ago
    ^ Damn straight my brother. Gimme a rickbang. Boom. I’m happy. Gimme some Jack and BBQ wildebeest while I chat with a topless female. Boom. I’m happy. It’s good to be a rick. ROAR!!!
  • gSteph
    a year ago
    . . . to each his own . . Yeah, that works in the Strip Club (as well as life in general.)
  • georgmicrodong
    a year ago
    @rickdugan: "non-alcoholic bear" Man, I hear those sober life bears can be a sanctimonious bunch.
  • deboinair
    a year ago
    It's amazing how strip clubs are different from each state. Being from Miami, any dance without at least a HJ is a disappointment. lol It wasn't until I visited other states that you can actually get kicked out for even asking for any type of extras. lol If you are a getting like two dances no big deal. I just personally couldn't get 5 or more dances without any type of action. It's a waste of money IMO.
  • nicespice
    a year ago
    [view link] Good thing certain site participants are too busy grouching over a Novalina and determined to out extras dancers to find this thread. 🫢
  • skibum609
    a year ago
    In a strip club as in real life I am not goal oriented. When Fantasies in Providence was killing it 20 years ago and Mon/Tue was 2/20, it was not unusual to get 10-15 dances from a dancer. Never heard the wife complain about me coming home with a rager.......
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion