tuscl

Do you still actively go to strip clubs?

drewcareypnw
not the real drew carey, but I play him at strip clubs...
Tuesday, May 30, 2023 4:06 PM
Occasionally I am surprised to read in these pages that a given member has long since hung up his strip club pants yet still finds time for tuscl. Often these members have a wealth of information to share from years in the hobby, so I for one am glad to have them here. That said, it is an interesting choice to haunt a titty bar site when one does not currently attend titty bars. Is this you? What keeps you coming back to tuscl?

26 comments

• Tetradon
    a year ago
    Hung up my strip club pants last night. Putting them back on in a few days. Other than reviews, I love the ability to discuss things (especially sexual things) that you can't discuss in polite company.
  • Craptips
    a year ago
    Just to visit your Mom.
  • dha
    a year ago
    @drew: I've been here for years. Thanks for the endorsement. @crap: .... and his sister ... Don't get upset @drew. Just messing with you bro.
  • Dolfan
    a year ago
    Yes, I still go to strip clubs.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    a year ago
    Yes. Not with the same frequency as I was immediately post COVID (kid in a candy shop...). But I'm still relatively active.
  • twentyfive
    a year ago
    Not so often but yes still active enough
  • rickdugan
    a year ago
    I'm probably still active as many here would define it, but far less so nowadays since I got on seeking.
  • elmer
    a year ago
    Yep back to once a week after being down 3 months for medical rehab
  • shadowcat
    a year ago
    Yes. Once or twice a week.
  • georgmicrodong
    a year ago
    As opposed to "inactively go to strip clubs"? 🙃 Yes, once , maybe twice, a month.
  • drewcareypnw
    a year ago
    ^I like to see my self as “proactively going to strip clubs” to prevent dc-sauce buildup. Like tartar control but jizzier. 😀
  • dha
    a year ago
    @dugan - How is Seeking working for you?
  • whodey
    a year ago
    Not as often as before covid since I don't travel for work as often thanks to video conferencing being the norm now but I still go about once a month on average.
  • Specialj
    a year ago
    Once a month is usually my average
  • JamesSD
    a year ago
    I go 2-3 times a month but probably should transition to seeing my atf OTC, because for the money it's more fun and reliable
  • rickdugan
    a year ago
    ===> "@dugan - How is Seeking working for you?" Pretty good overall. But there is one girl in my favorite club who could probably pull me off of SA for a while if she finally said yes.
  • Jdo11
    a year ago
    Once during the work week to shit post, upvote good advice, and give advice.
  • Muddy
    a year ago
    Only once in a blue moon
  • Hank Moody
    a year ago
    At least once a week, sometimes 2 and rarely 3.
  • skibum609
    a year ago
    I go 7 -10 times a month, but I also treat strip clubs as my drinking place and sports bar. Still, I have no idea why I still go, other than its heart to break a 48+ year habit. It's just not as much fun as it used to be. I miss the old days when it was a challenge to see how far you could go. Back in the day. picking up women in bars, the most erotic part was when she left the bar with you for some fun. and not the actual fun itself.
  • RTP
    a year ago
    I have only been to a club once ....this week so far. I usually go 2 or 3 times each week, although many times my stay is well under 1 hour.
  • Rob1115
    a year ago
    Usually 1-2 times a week. I change it up between a couple clubs. Frankly, finding TUSCL several years ago has opened my eyes to what's available. I can usually only go during the day and stay for maybe an hour or so. In my younger days I didn't club as much as I was able to satisfy that itch by either having a regular on the side or picking someone up. I used to travel a fair amount for business and felt the trip was a failure if I didn't get laid. But those days are over and there are no young (or old) women throwing themselves at me.
  • CarlitosPeligro
    a year ago
    Once or twice a month with business travel. I’m doing my best to try to stimulus the business travel and SC industries post pandemic. I miss the old days of 2019 when I was in face to face client meetings every few days. Fuck zoom. It’s messing with my mojo.
  • DandyDan
    a year ago
    I only go once a month at the most. It's just simply too far for me to drive to a decent club.
  • RiskA
    a year ago
    Some of these responses surprised me. You’d think more reviews would get posted. But given the “too explicit” critics, I guess once you post the juice bar menu, what’s the point right? That’s why I stopped posting reviews, altho still going 2x per week. I just like reading & sharing experiences on here.
  • captainfun
    a year ago
    Depending on travel, 1-4 outings per month.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion