tuscl

How often?

Sunday, May 28, 2023 4:38 AM
How many times do u go to the stripclub? Every week? Once a month? Did u stop going? And what is a good budget to set? I go once or twice a week , only cash (less than $80). I wait for one girl I like and spend the budget getting dances if I dislike the dance I go for girl B. Any advice?

20 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    a year ago
    Once or twice a month. But sometimes I take breaks from it. My budget is what I can afford for superficial entertainment (I usually get a VIP). Maybe save that $80 per weekly visit and save it for a monthly visit. You might have a better time.
  • funonthaside
    a year ago
    1-3 times per week for me. I agree with Ishmael. It may be best to save the $320/month for 1-2 visits per month, to allow for a better time each visit. Of course, if you need a more frequent fix, I can understand the benefit of going more frequently, while spending less each time, as at least you get your weekly access to tits and ass. I know I don't have the willpower to stay away for more than a few days at a time. I commend your willpower. I'm not sure I could go with only $80 and not be in the street before I was ready to leave. Every person has a different financial situation, either because of the amount of money they have/earn, or because they have differing financial goals. Some people have lots of cash, but are diligent about saving/investing it. Others have less cash, but are okay with spending lots of it at clubs, as it provides a valued experience. While I don't like the phrase "you do you", that is appropriate in the case of PL lifestyle. Every person has different interests/goals, and they change over time. I'm currently in a phase of visiting clubs far more than is normal. However, as in the past, I will tire of the activity eventually, and move on to another activity. I will then repeat the cycle at some point in the future. As with any vice/addiction, strip clubbing can get a grip on you. I'm not sure of the impact of $80/week for you. If it's discretionary spending that has no detrimental impact on your life, spend away. If you're at risk or not making rent/buying food, then get it under control before it becomes a death spiral. The activity has both financial and emotional risks that can have bad consequences if not approached cautiously. As long as you go into it clear-eyed, it's a great activity. Once you see yourself being sucked into it and regretting choices, back away for a bit. It's a great activity, but only to the extent that it stays fun. One point of advice if you do not wish to become more active. Do not engage in phone number exchanges. Texts from girls reminding you they are working today will not help in limiting visits. Also operate under the mindset that the girls are to be treated the same as other service providers. Don't get emotionally connected to them.
  • shadowcat
    a year ago
    Usually at least once a week. Some times twice if I don't do a VIP on the first visit. Money is not a concern but I don't just throw it around.
  • Tetradon
    a year ago
    Highly variable. Sometimes I'll go twice a week for a few weeks, then nothing at all for 3 months. Amount I spend fluctuates too.
  • docsavage
    a year ago
    I like the weekly night visit where I buy a couple lap dances from a girl. I don't look for extras so I won't save up money and pay for a private room where that might happen. Here in Indianapolis that would be a gamble anyway. At one time I went twice a week. I made my weekly night visit and I also had one girl I saw every week on a dayshift. When she retired from stripping, I didn't feel a need to replace her.
  • ilbbaicnl
    a year ago
    I either go to the club or do OTC twice a week. I spend $500 - 1,000. If I spend less than $500 in a club, that generally means I'm unlikely to go back to that club anytime soon. I believe that, when doing business with people, win-win works better than win-lose in the long run. Looks aren't enough for a good dance, she has to take her work seriously. That means she is focused on $ per unit of time she has to expend . So I don't seek free chatting time, I decide quickly if I want a dance with her. I think you're right to not get just one dance with several dancers. Strippers don't have a very good shift if it's mostly single dances with each PL. If you want to have a chance with your favs on a busy night, build a reputation for going right to the couch room when she rolls up, and giving a cheerful "thanks, see you next time" when your $ is gone.
  • twentyfive
    a year ago
    Much less than I used to, prior to retiring I would hit a club twice a week, not the same one, since retiring I've actually been so busy, I go maybe once every 2-3 weeks.
  • minnow
    a year ago
    Outside the Covid era, mostly averaged 1 - 2 visits per week. On the extremes, I've gone 3 months without visiting any clubs, and I've also visited clubs for 7 straight days while on vacation. Wrt $$, mostly in the $200 - $300 range. I try not to bust the daily single ATM withdrawal limit which for the most part is $500.
  • Warrior15
    a year ago
    Maybe once a month now. Five years ago, it was closer to 6-8 times a month. Then I discovered sugar babies. Kinda like doing OTC but I'm finding my girl online instead of inside a club.
  • goldmongerATL
    a year ago
    Once or sometimes twice a month. It was weekly or more before three of my go to clubs closed. That might have included 2 or 3 in one day. But in my mind, twice a day!
  • JamesSD
    a year ago
    It depends how much the civvys in my life are draining me and the service I get from my sc trip. Overall anything from 2x a week to once a month.
  • whodey
    a year ago
    The local clubs here in Cincinnatiare terrible so I club when I am out of town for work which is usually about once a month and most trips are 3-5 days. If it is a city where extras are available I'll usually only go on once and spend $500-600. If it is a city without extras I'll usually do 2-3 visits during my time there and spend $100-200 per visit and about $500-600 for the week.
  • Rob1115
    a year ago
    Usually one to two times a week to one of the same couple clubs where I know what to expect. As for $$, it depends but usually between $100 and $250 per visit.
  • georgmicrodong
    a year ago
    Depends on circumstances. Right now, being regularly and satisfactorily fucked senseless by someone like my current sugar baby, maybe once or twice a month, and then only if one of my two current favorites are working. I'll get dances from others while I'm there, but if one of them isn't working, I usually don't bother going out. During those times when I'm not "dating" someone, I'll go much more often, maybe 5-6 times per month, sometimes even more often.
  • gSteph
    a year ago
    Every 2 months or so. I'm relatively, uh, "lower end of the economic scale", and happily married, and that works for me.
  • Cowboy12
    a year ago
    1 or 2 visits a month, up to $200 budget, but don't always spend that much. I have taken breaks from the club, up to a couple months.
  • dha
    a year ago
    Never been to one.
  • DandyDan
    a year ago
    Generally anymore, it's once a month, twice at the most. I generally bring $200 with me to the club, but often spend far less. The one club I visit has cheap lap dances, so a little goes a long way there. The other I less frequently visit only has 3 or 4 dancers a night at the most, so I usually pick one and she gets all the money I spend.
  • Package
    a year ago
    Once a month on average
  • Mate27
    a year ago
    I noticed whenever I get burnt out and tired from talking or dealing with people in general from my day to day life, whether it’s family demands or work, I am not enjoying the clubs. The best times to go to the club is when bored or looking for something to do for an escape. That’s when I go. Sometimes I am happy to pay someone to lie to me and feign interest in me just to have me fork over $100 as part of entertainment factor, just because I can. Sometimes that happens two times in a week, and sometimes it’s only twice a month. The problem is that I haven’t developed any new hobbies from a busy hum drum life that I lead which keeps me from seeking new outlets. I think I need to retire from work so I can kick my clubbing habit and find something more productive and less draining on the pocketbook, and cutting my income in half would force me to do that.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion