tuscl

Parking lot reviews

Saturday, May 6, 2023 4:29 PM
Believe or not there are reviews of the parking lot on this site. Is it ever, under any circumstances, anytime ever would be permissible to submit a parking lot review?Even if it was Papi Chulo writing it, I don’t think if I could ever see it being passable.

31 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    a year ago
    Not sure what a parking-lot review is? If it's a review only describing the parking-lot I don't recall seeing one of those. I guess there could be some intances of someone that drove up to the club's parking lot and for w/e reason didn't go inside but still decided to write a review; but I don't recall a review like that.
  • twentyfive
    a year ago
    ^ you did a drive by a few years back, don’t remember that one 😂😂😂
  • nicespice
    a year ago
    The two parking lots that I recall is that Hiliter had a lot of cars that didn’t even *try* to park in the lines, nor even pull all the way forward into the space and would just stick out. Hustlers in ESL had a massive pothole somewhere.
  • Muddy
    a year ago
    Lol na I mean they do the review from the parking lot and don’t go in
  • Subraman
    a year ago
    Ah, I was going to say in the context of a full review, mentioning the parking lot is perfectly useful in examples like, "don't park in the parking lot, my car got broken into!" "It's a no extras club the girls will bang you in your car in the parking lot" etc. What you're calling a parking lot review, here's one that's valid: "I drove to the club, pulled into the parking lot, and it's permanently closed". What do you guys think of: "club website says open at 5:00. I drove into the parking lot at 5:00 and it was still closed; stayed until 5:30 and still closed. Drove away." I suppose that's ostensibly useful, to know they don't really open at the time at their website. OTOH there's no way to know this actually happened.
  • Goodclubrep
    a year ago
    @muddy, so you're saying there's a parking lot review area on here? Where? I'm all about parking lots!
  • loper
    a year ago
    I could see doing a parking lot review of Centerfolds in Worcester, MA a year or so ago, and not going in the club. It had potholes that could swallow a 57 Chevy. It's better now, so some mention of the interior and the dancers is in order.
  • Dolfan
    a year ago
    I'd probably approve or at the very least not reject a review about a club that's still open, but doesn't follow their posted hours. It's a pet peve of mine, not so much with strip clubs, but many businesses these days have employee's who feel like business hours of 9-5 means they arrive at 9am and leave at 5. The place really opens at 9:28 and closes at 4:26, deepening on who is opening/closing that day and their mood. So, in Subra's example, I'm probably approving. There's a couple similar scenarios I might approve. Forced ID scanning or valet type of thing, again that's probably more of a "not reject" than "approve" but if its a club that's light on reviews it's something. A unique situation outside, like an absolute asshole of a bouncer or parking lot guy might also get by, but only if it didn't read like a crybaby's tale. If it's a too dead or too busy looking for the reviewer to go in, I'd probably reject it as not a review, post on discussion board.
  • Hank Moody
    a year ago
    I’m pretty generous with Founder’s 4 weeks of VIP and will approve reviews that may not check all the boxes but give me some worthwhile info. That said, now that we have the club forums, telling me that the club is closed doesn’t earn 4 weeks of VIP. Just put it in the club forum. I’d probably just pass on those reviews but maybe I’ll start rejecting them.
  • Papi_Chulo
    a year ago
    "... you did a drive by a few years back, don’t remember that one ..." Can't recall. Which club was that? Did I write a review for it that got approved?
  • twentyfive
    a year ago
    ^ I think it was for that dump club that closed up on Dixie south of Atlantic in Pompano maybe they had a fire or something, I remember writing a comment not sure had to be 6-7 years ago. I'm sure it got approved.
  • Muddy
    a year ago
    Na Papi he was referring back to your thug life crip days when you had to 86 some dude out your low rider.
  • Papi_Chulo
    a year ago
    ^ yeah I didn't like the way that dude was looking at me so I had to take care of my bizness
  • twentyfive
    a year ago
    I don't remember the name, but that place always had a bunch of rough thug looking types hanging in the parking lot it shared with a C-store.
  • Papi_Chulo
    a year ago
    ^ oh yeah - I think u mean "Club 54" (somewhere in Ft Lauderdale)? yeah that was a strange club - it's been closed for a while and wasn't around for too-long - I don't think they even had a proper strip-club license/permit - I think it may have finally gotten shutdown after a shooting or murder.
  • Tetradon
    a year ago
    @loper, yes, good old Centerfolds Worcester. I compared it to the working end of an artillery range, or the cratered surface of the moon. Only thing I want to know about the lot itself is am I going to crack an axle on a pothole, or kicked up gravel. Though at ATL clubs I want to know the valet situation as well.
  • ATACdawg
    a year ago
    I did a "parking lot review" of Paper Moon, Springfield about three years back after they told me that daytime entry required the purchase of an overpriced bottle of champagne or a $100 deposit for a dance to be chosen later. I politely refused and wrote a review describing that event, mostly to warn other tusclers.
  • wallanon
    a year ago
    I think I wrote a parking lot review of a club where some pimply faced kid (who was the parking attendant) basically begged me not to go into the club. He did everything but throw himself down in front of me and it was as bizarre as it was comical. At one point I asked him how bad could the one girl on shift possibly be, and he just looked at me with a combination of fear and disgust. I tipped him a $10 or a $20 (whatever would've been the door charge) and left.
  • Dolfan
    a year ago
    I think the club 25 is talking about was Flavors, which is now Senorita's in Pompano. I remember the parking lot review, but I can't recall if it was that joint or another shady joint further south.
  • twentyfive
    a year ago
    ^ I think you’re right
  • Papi_Chulo
    a year ago
    I used to hit Flavors all the time b/f it closed; it was part of my rotation - it was a dive-bar but I really never felt unsafe nor too uncomfortable being there and hit Flavors plenty if tines so I doubt that was my parking lot review.
  • Papi_Chulo
    a year ago
    I have a vague memory of trying to go to Club 54 once at night but not going in - I looked at Club 54's reviews and I hadn't reviewed it which makes sense - I did comment on this review but my comment was about not being able to find/identify the place: [view link]
  • mark94
    a year ago
    I’ve commented on parking lots as part of a review. If they have valet requirements, theft problems or, in the case of Hi Liter, gawd awful design and markings, it’s something customers should know about.
  • Muddy
    a year ago
    I should’ve worded it better. Maybe I should’ve titled it “reviews from the parking lot, and then leave”
  • Papi_Chulo
    a year ago
    ^ still not clear U mean: a) visit the club then b) write a review of the visit from the parking-lot as soon as u left the club?
  • Muddy
    a year ago
    Lol no club visit. Never went in. Drive by review.
  • JamesSD
    a year ago
    Is there enough parking? Is it well lit? Is it free? These are all worth knowing.
  • groundball
    a year ago
    I tend to review parking lots because in Baltimore ya gotta keep your head on a swivel, but a *review* made from the parking lot? that's so stupid it's pretty funny
  • wallanon
    a year ago
    "...but a *review* made from the parking lot? that's so stupid it's pretty funny" When somebody walks from inside the club and basically argues with you not to go into a club because the one girl they have on shift is too fugly that stands out. Is that guy covering for some blood cult that's dismembering some unlucky customer they just murdered? Or is there a smoking hot orgy going on I'm not invited to? In the moment I just thought that kid was weird and the club looked like a dump anyway so I skipped it and wrote a review about it. People on TUSCL get so caught up in describing strip club toilets they forget the whole purpose of a review is to help people understand your experience and whether or not they'd like to bother with that product, service, or business. I've seen so many clubs at this point there are only a few TUSCLers that can really relate to what I notice when I walk into a club for the first time. All clubs are 70% the same, and this is a hobby site not rocket science.
  • orionsmith
    a year ago
    Whenever I visit one particular club I might mention parking lot appeared safe no shooting since last summer.
  • orionsmith
    a year ago
    Of course someone from out of town might intrepet that like "Don't stay at the hotel where 3 people were recently killed " when I'm saying all is typically peaceful whenever I visit. I seem to live near dangerous areas but unfortunately parking lot violence seems to be increasing. What seems like a small town peaceful city with a few bad apples may appear to others as a very violent town in South Carolina. I discovered this at the same club when I told a dancer where I was from. Didn't realize some places may have a reputation even if you thought it's not that bad. Except when looking at FBI violent crime stats after moving. It was listed as safer than 1% of U S cities .
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion