tuscl

The Dancer's a Lesbian--Does it Matter

Monday, February 18, 2008 5:36 PM
From time to time, I have discovered that a dancer with whom I have previously had enjoyable experiences in the club is a lesbian. For some reason, that discovery completely erases any erotic impressions I had of the dancer, even if I had no concrete plans to have get any extras from her, ITC or OTC. I guess there's at least a little PL in all of us. Does anybody else feel the same way?

36 comments

• trojangreg
    16 years ago
    It really doesn't matter to me if they are a lesbian or not. Whenever someone tells me that whomever is a lesbian I always reply "me too, I love pussy". I really do prefer bi over lesbian because at least I have a chance.
  • FONDL
    16 years ago
    Doesn't bother me at all. When I first met my ATF I thought she might be a lesbian. I was actually a little disappointed when I found out she wasn't. I like people who are different, it makes them more interesting.
  • godfatherstill
    16 years ago
    In the hockey movie Slapshot, Paul Newman said "I don't blame you, though, Suzanne. You see, women's bodies are beautiful" That's always been my theory as well, who could blame a woman for desiring a womans body? My only SC complaint is that I have seen some women get more mileage from dancers than I do.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    I'm with trogangreg on this one. I think that I might be a lesbian too. I don't think that I have ever really had a dance from a lesbian but who knows? I do have a favorite that is BI. She is married with a two year old but I have seen her in action with an army female. She has openly admitted to me that she is BI and has even told which dancer she would like to make it with. I have told the other about it. She was not upset. More like curious. I hope one day to find these two in the club at the same time. Can you say menage a trois? Last Friday night I was in the lap dance room with a favorite. Chandlers favorite comes back with a person that looked like a dyke to me. I mentioned it to my dancer and she said "No, that is what I thought the first time I saw him also". I went back to my table and told the story to the TUSCL buddy that I was with. I pointed out the dude. He said "I noticed him and also thought that he was a dyke" This guy needs to change his appearance!
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    "Last Friday night I was in the lap dance room with a favorite. Chandlers favorite comes back with a person that looked like a dyke to me. I mentioned it to my dancer and she said "No, that is what I thought the first time I saw him also". I went back to my table and told the story to the TUSCL buddy that I was with. I pointed out the dude. He said "I noticed him and also thought that he was a dyke" This guy needs to change his appearance!" -- More sage advice from an old pervert who needs to examine his own life before he points fingers at strangers. I know shadowcat won't read this because he is having a little baby tantrum and ignoring me. So maybe one of you can forward this to him. I find his attitude toward others offensive.
  • lopaw
    16 years ago
    Call me crazy, but I just LOVE meeting lesbian dancers. ;) And I don't care if they just claim that they are lesbian to get dances from me.....as long as they act lesbian for the 3-plus minutes they're dancing for me, I'm happy.
  • chandler
    16 years ago
    It matters to me. I don't have anything against lesbians. I have good friends who are lesbians, but I don't go to strip clubs to make friends. I go to meet pretend lovers, and knowing she is a lesbian would make it too hard to pretend. However, as long as I don't know, it doesn't matter. I'm sure I've had dances from lesbians and probably enjoyed them. All of us probably have. The odds are just too great.
  • arbeeguy
    16 years ago
    Parodyman, you are a real riot. I love all your posts. What is wrong with Shadowcat he don't 'preciate ya? But didn't your sixth grade english teacher teach you that you can't put double quotes " inside double quotes ". Ya gotta use single quotes ' or it ain't grammatical. Sorry about pointing the finger at a stranger her, but ya had it comin.
  • casualguy
    16 years ago
    I have discovered some girls may tell some guys they are lesbian but they'll turn around and tell me they are Bi, I guess they are still attracted to some guys. A dancer needs to just show interest in me and I'm good. Now if she is busy staring all over the place instead of at me during a dance, I don't go for that. If she has no desire in me and doesn't show any, I'd rather forget her. As far as Bi dancers go, one of those was my favorite recently before she started working different hours so I didn't hardly ever see her again. Ever since High School when a girl I didn't know called me up out of the blue, told me she was a lesbian but wanted to experiment with me, I question exactly if a girl is completely lesbian or is really bi. Of course the dancers that tell you they are straight and only interested in dick don't leave any doubt in your mind about what they like.
  • DandyDan
    16 years ago
    I personally have met two who said they were, and the one had a rainbow tattoo similar to something you might find in a gay bar, so I have no doubt about her. The other said she has had lesbian relationships, but she sometimes goes with guys. I'm not sure what to make of any of that. On the other hand, there are lots of recreational lesbians in strip clubs.
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    Wouldn't bother me. I was in my regular club sitting at the bar The previous dancer was circulating getting her tips. As she was with me she asked if she could have another dollar for the dancer on stage. I said I was going to tip her. She told me, no, it was because she wanted to tip her. I gave her the dollar and she left, went back on the stage, and gave the stage dancer the dollar in a most erotic way. I venture to say all the customers enjoyed that dollar tip. After that she came back to me and asked if I'd like a dance. Her being Asian was about all I needed to say yes. From that point on she was my ATF. I asked her, at a later time, about the incident. I wanted to know if she was a lesbian. No, was the reply, but rather she was bi. Never changed my feelings at all. Wouldn't have had she said she was.
  • TessieV
    16 years ago
    Casualguy: "Of course the dancers that tell you they are straight and only interested in dick don't leave any doubt in your mind about what they like." They may remove all doubt, but that doesn't necessarily mean that they are telling the TRUTH. There are alot of bi/lesbian dancers who will profess to be straight because they know that is what alot of men want to believe. At least the admitted lesbians have the courage to be exactly who they really are.
  • lopaw
    16 years ago
    Well said TessieV. I was thinking the same exact thing when I read casualguy's statement.
  • minnow
    16 years ago
    I'd ssy no, as long as she gives me hot dances. Yet your ?? begs some more focused ??'s. I surmise that you'd like to believe that dancer gave you a hot dance because she thinks that YOU and only YOU are uniquely hot. So, would these scenarios be a mood killer: 1) You see hot dancer with boyfriend, or hubby in OTC setting. 2) You see hot prospect spending a lot of time with lesbian customers. Despite hot stageside vibes, would that quench your desire to get LD's from her. In case of seeing lesbian encounters before & after my LD's, didn't influence my decision- I got great dances in 1 case, goood stageside vibes in another. In a slightly different case, a very attractive dancer gave me a relatively low mileage dance- subsequent hangouts had her doing f/m customers more. I'll admit that initial dance coupled with subsequent observed behavior made me less willing to give her a 2nd chance. Its only recently that I've encountered #1 (dancer b/f or s/o , OTC or ITC) kinda shoots down fantasy- not a deal breaker, but moves dancer further down on depth chart.
  • casualguy
    16 years ago
    Of course a dancer may lie anytime she chooses. However I don't hear too many dancers say they only like guys and the way one dancer told me, she made me think she was telling the truth. I didn't really care too much about it though. I'm not really sure why she was even talking about it unless it was because we were briefly discussing watching Playboy TV.
  • casualguy
    16 years ago
    The way the DJ's talk in the clubs I visit, you would think the DJ's are under the impression anytime you get girl on girl at the stage, everyone likes it. I do watch if the girls look good. For me it was a little bit unusual to hear one dancer sound like she was opposed to anything of that nature. I guess I left that part out of it since it was the same dancer I mentioned earlier. It's true she could have been lying but I believed her.
  • casualguy
    16 years ago
    Lol, I didn't test the theory I heard that every girl is a lesbian or bi after 3 drinks.
  • David9999
    16 years ago
    When you happen to find out their bi instead of full lesbian, it can open up some opportunities, however I have to sidetrack it a bit to put it into context. Couple days back (on the holiday) when I had lots of extra time available one my ATFs, who's exceptionally beautiful but now and then a bit flakey (like these kind of girls often are), decides to pull a no-show at Club A despite some in-person joint pre-planning several days earlier, and despite leaving a last minute voice mail message to tell me she's going to be in, so I end up with a couple of other dayshift dancers, and with one dancer when we get into a discussion about who's the most beautiful dancer in the city, she tells me about this girl (lineage via India) on the night shift, who is so beautiful, she's actually "beyond" Miss X (my ATF) So meanwhile in between clubs, I detour to the AMP for a hour or so, and I am brainstorming during the session about what this night shift mystery girl must look like Then I end up at Club B and I notice this quite beautiful young (low 20's as it turns out) dancer, and I manage to start talking with her. Now she happens to look partly Indian, but I had no idea who she was, but as it turns out she's the dancer that the girl was referring to. She's actually working now in 2 different clubs under 2 different names club A certain nights and Club B several dayshifts (starting recently), which is not usually allowed under clubs probably unlawful gentlemen's aggreements. Apparently with her the managers in Club B a few weeks back didn't care to ask if she was working anywhere else, because they knew she could make them money Here's the weird thing (which I didn't find until I had in the very expensive champagne room session), her and girl dancer from Club A that was claiming her great beauty - were both lovers last year for around 3 months. What are the odds? Your regular doesn't show, a dancer then tells me about a comparable girl, and I happen (just per chance) run into this new girl in another club a few hours later. This is why strip clubs can be so much fun, when the unexpected happens. Actually she's definitely not beyond Miss X, actually a bit below depending upon one's taste, however she's quite a stunner, and apparently she's not hard core lesbian but more like bi. She claims she MERELY wanted to experiment, not sure if thats true or not In any case once I knew she was bi, I could then talk about how much of a waste it was that all that beauty wasn't being shared with men as much as it might be, since she apparently had no current boyfriend, info she herself put forth, because I would never ask or hint about that. I am not one to get into a extended kissing session with a very young dancer I've met 20 minutes earlier, but this appeared to be the perfect opportunity and I thoroughly enjoyed it, and she didn't seem to mind at all. Also, there was some hints earlier that the menu was somewhat wide open, however I had been at the AMP (which I informed her) and I wasn't looking for that in this situation anyways, and actually was quite happy to share her beauty w/o getting into anything else. I took a gamble bringing her into an expensive champagne situation, and it paid off. As I said earlier, strip clubs and the unexpected - can really be great. I am brainstorming about this mystery beauty the dancer at Club A told me about while getting taken care of by a hot AMP girl, (while still a bit ticked at my Miss Flake today ATF) - and an hour later or so later I am actually in a CR session kissing this mystery beauty in the Champagne room at Club B, at a club I didn't even know she worked at. Nothing much to complain about really.
  • chandler
    16 years ago
    Minnow, re your hypotheticals, I don't think either #1 or #2 would be as troubling as a confirmed lesbian. After all, #1 could still play around on the side, and #2 could be bisexual. It depends on what kind of scenario you observe, and how it affects your rationalizing capacity, which works quite irrationally, of course.
  • wondergrl5
    16 years ago
    Im bi and i dont hide it. If the guy has a problem I really dont care. Im the lucky bitch who gets to be in the dressing room with the girls hee hee.
  • danapdg69
    16 years ago
    It doesn't matter to me one way or the other, but I did find out that a girl that was dancing for me was a lesbian in a funny way. We were sitting talking while waiting for the next song to start. She asked what kind of girls I like and I told her even mentioning the names of a few dancers in the club that i liked the looks of. She says "Me, too!" I thought it was cool that we liked the same kind of girls.
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    wondergrl5, You mention being in the dressing room. Let me tell you a quick story. I once knew the manager of a local club, since gone. He had asked me to look at a computer for him. I went by before the club opened and he took me to the computer which was stored in the dressing room. After I was there a little bit, dancers started coming in. A few remembered me from the club and others didn't. I continued to work and they continued to do their thing as though I wasn't back there. Had to take me longer to "look" at that computer than any other, ever. Also, you women can be vicious, mean, and nasty towards each other! LOL
  • wondergrl5
    16 years ago
    Guys can be vicious too Ive read some of you guys arguments on the board. LOL as for the mean chicks who cares I prefer those who like to play.
  • DougS
    16 years ago
    Clubber: If I were looking at the computer in the dressing room, I >>KNOW<< that I'd be looking "longer"! (if you get the drift... hopefully the girls would notice! [wink])
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    DougS, The club in question had some interesting stories attached to it, for me. It, however, is no longer in existence. Building is gone and replaced by a strip mall. Sigh!
  • DougS
    16 years ago
    A strip mall... isn't that where there are dancer shoe stores and dancer clothes shops...
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    DougS, Good one. Never thought of that.
  • njscfan
    16 years ago
    Definitely it does not matter for me. There is no reason why you cannot have a sexual relationship with a lesbian. I once had a fantastic 4 month affair with a lesbian (while she had a steady girlfriend and I was married). She was absolutely wild in bed. I do not suggest she was so great because she was a lesbian, but clearly being gay did not prevent her from being a fantastic sexual partner. Over the years I have had a lot of friends who are gay. The women I have known who are lesbians, almost uniformly, have had significant sexual experiences with men. Many of them have been married. I think saying you are a lesbian is less a hard and fast rule about sexual orientation, and more a general statement of preference. And, let's face it, it is not hard to understand why many women (including those who do not call themselves lesbians) might be attracted to other women. First, I think we can all agree, women are beautiful to look at. Most women I know -- even those who are completely "straight" -- do not mind admitting that they find other women's bodies attractive. Look at most women'a magazines for example -- they mostly show pictures of other women, not pictures of men. Second -- and while this sounds harsh, I still think it's true -- most men are pretty crummy in bed. They are usually selfish and just think about getting off. I have known a number of women to complain to me about men who cum too quickly, can't keep erections, fall asleep, won't engage in foreplay, won't go down on them for more than a few minutes, etc., etc. I think men on the whole (this is only a generalization of course) are poor lovers, and most women do not report being sexually satisfied by men. Women by contrast are usually focused on the other person, and giving that person pleasure. Plus, I hate to break this to everyone, but straight, bi or gay, most women do not get off especially on getting a dick in their pussy. Most women get the greatest sexual response from activities other than fucking. And it is a fact that a woman has the highest concentration of sexually responsive nerve endings on her clitoris and outer labia -- not in the interior of her vagina. So women are going to get more pleasure from having their pussies licked than from being fucked. I do not mean to suggest that women don't enjoy fucking. But all things considered a woman will probably have a better time in bed with another woman who is a skilled, unselfish and sensitive lover, than with a guy who is clumsy and incompetent, and has nothing to offer but his dick. So the fact that a woman identifies herself as a lesbian is no problem for me, and it does not foreclose the possibility of a sexual relationship.
  • David9999
    16 years ago
    "So women are going to get more pleasure from having their pussies licked than from being fucked." Look, if you do it the way nature intended it - either doggy style or even better [and the position offering optional leverage) - the woman prone on their stomachs with their ass slightly up - iy won't matter how bad your pussy lapping technique supposedly is Women have good reason to fear pre-positioning for a man in the above described positions, partly because they figure the man might interpret it as a sign to shove it up their ass (Howard Stern among others not exactly helping in this regard) - so just make sure she knows its vaginal sex is what's intended
  • lopaw
    16 years ago
    njscfan - you hit it spot on. Too bad what some other posters THINK they know about women would fit up a gnats' ass. Sad.
  • mr.munchie
    16 years ago
    Doesn't bother me one bit. I have had sex with more than a few lesbians over the years and it was just as enjoyable, if not more so on a few occasions, as with straight women.
  • David9999
    16 years ago
    yeah right
  • Yoda
    16 years ago
    I've never KNOWINGLY had a dance from a woman who was a lesbian. There are a couple of admitted lesbian dancers at this one club that I go to but neither of them appeals to me so it's never been an issue. Honestly, it seems like admitting something like this to a customer would be pretty stupid if you are interested in a long-term business relationship. The "possibility of availability" looms large with a lot of guys. Talking about BF's, Husbands or Lesbian lovers is not really a good idea...
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    Some of the above pose another question... If someone "...had sex with more than a few lesbians...", then are the women really lesbians? It would seem to me that they are bi, but prefer women over men. Of course, a pattern, over time, would more likely constitute the sexual inclination, as opposed to one night stand sort of thing.
  • lopaw
    16 years ago
    clubber, I agree that the "bi, but prefer women over men" is most likely correct. Women's sexuality is very fluid, and can jump around quite a bit over the course of a lifetime. "Lesbian" one minute, "straight" the next! Labels can be very deceiving, and although I identify as lesbian, there are some very rare moments when I will see a very cute guy and wonder what he would be like in bed. Doesn't happen very often, tho. We gals are very unpredictable.
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    DAMN! Thanks lopaw, now I find out I am thinking like a woman. But, that said, I know the last statement, you women are VERY unpredictable, is exactly correct! But, God we love y'all!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion