tuscl

They are just tits!

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Wednesday, February 13, 2008 9:06 PM
From a previous favorite dancer. What is the big deal? All mammals have them. Anybody ever had a dancer that got really turned on by you looking at them, Feeling them,Kissing them or sucking on them.Or get pissed off if you did? I'll bet that most have not. Men make a big deal out of it. Why? Because when the cave man did it dogie style he was looking at asses. That turned him on. Now that the most conservative style for fucking has become guy on top. There is no ass to look at. So the tits have taken over their place. I guess that the guys that like big tits, liked big buts. And vs versa. I guess that I like small butts because my favorite boob size is 34B. By polls in the U.S. this is true of all men. So why do men continue to say that we adore bit tits? Ego? Women would not continue to get boob jobs if they were not convinced that men like em big. Now try to get close to that pussy and that is another question.

47 comments

• David9999
    16 years ago
    True, the breast as a visible substitute for the butt - is one of the main theories as to why (so many but not all) men find women's breasts so attractive when in fact women (in most cases) were during the 3 to 5 million evolutionary phase (way before pair bonding got established) where the foreplay itself may have often consisted the male running after the woman and tackling her and doing it doggie style or women in prone position - with the breasts not even visible. No date rape issue at that time. Ever consider why high heels make women so sexy? Obviously the simple answer is that they extend the leg, and long legs and short torso (via differentiation from typical males) are a sign of ultra femininity, but it also could be that high heels represent the extended calf of a woman fleeing (in the full running mode) the male chasing them. The male typically chasing the fertile aged and fertile time of month female would see the ass swinging and the calf extended -right before he forcibly grabbed her 34B or small C sounds very good, however unfortunately today there tends to be way too much emphasis on the breast, when in fact probably more men are most (way more than breasts) turned on by woman with a small waist and very (but not usually overlarge) shapely ass ideally on a woman still somewhat slender, and is absolutely not because of anal (which just confuses matters further) - instead its because nature designed it that way
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    What if we enjoy looking at both, along with the face, and the other parts of the female form?
  • chitownlawyer
    16 years ago
    I think that big breasts are attractive to men's reptilian brains because they are a sign that the woman can nurse a baby, and therefore is a worthy depository of one's sperm, from the point of evolutionary concern, and perpetuating the race. I think that women wear high heeled shoes because they push the butt out, which we find attractive, because we imagine pulling it towards our hips and inserting the intercontinental ballistic heat-seeking missile. Over the years, I have heard disparaging remarks about breasts. Flat-chested women who think they have good legs say things like, "Boobs are for babies, legs are for men." I used to have a (now-deceased) law partner who had been raised on a farm. Whenever someone would compliment a woman's breasts, he would say, "On the farm, we had 75 head of heifers who were bigger than that. Maybe you should try out one of those." Judging by fertility totems from the Middle East of several thousand years ago, it appears that our great-to-the-100th power-grandfathers were most attracted by, and most idealized, what would now be called "ghetto booty." I have to say, as I have progressed thirty years out from puberty, my erotic interests in women have descended from the breasts to the hips and belly. I also have much more of an appreciation of well-shaped small breasts, esp. since so many large breasts these days are fakes.
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    One of my ATFs used to get really turned on when someone played with her nipples...so she restricted people from doing that during LDs. She let me suck them though... ;) I'm definitely a boob man.
  • David9999
    16 years ago
    Strange how (e.g commuting to work) a few decades back women went from wearing high heeled shoes in public - to sneakers or other more practical shoes, then they got rid of high heeled shoes in many workplaces. The the skirts started to go No wonder men like strip clubs
  • chandler
    16 years ago
    I feel sorry for anybody who can't appreciate what a big deal tits are. They're an incredible turn-on to see and touch, and of course they're a huge turn-on for most woman, a primary erogenous zone. Although I usually like them small, I don't have a favorite size. When I see a set of tits I like, their bra size is about the last question that comes to mind.
  • mr.munchie
    16 years ago
    One of my old girlfriends (not a stripper) could have an orgasm from enough of the right nipple play. She had 'aa'-cups and 'd'-nips, and I have been looking for another ever since.
  • looker123
    16 years ago
    This is an interesting topic for me, I have a hard time answering the quesition. I would consider myself a tit man as I really appreaciate a great set, however I my ATF and for several past favorates have had B-Small C chests. Maybe what we like is great clevage (sp), the image of what may be is sometimes stronger than what really is!!!!
  • David9999
    16 years ago
    typically the turned-ass to the camera lens shot (with or w/o breast in sight) of a beautiful woman naked - will generally be designated the most sexy in terms of percentages by a random group of male viewers. That's evolution speaking. While breasts are great, the ass or more specifically the cookie in the ready-to-screw (female orgasmically optimized) position -is where its all happening as this represents survival of the genes for the male readying to have sex. Stated crudely, fucking the tits has never produced a single offspring.
  • dennyspade
    16 years ago
    Gentlemen: This thread has been an enlightening example of the evolutionary education of vaulted voyeurism. Yes, I too, have noticed the decline of commuting women wearing high heels and showing off their legs, stocking tops, etc. I also realize that the large majority of these women possess BOTH, a pair of breasts and a pair of legs. I happen to notice that a pair of long legs or a nicely shaped ass in a skirt or tight jeans will make the barometer in my britches giddy-up to to go a lot quicker than a pair of humongous hooters, covered or put on full display. I know that during the fall, I will start to look for the lasses walking to work or lunch in long or short skirts and their high heel boots; and my eyes follow their asses and legs to a point of distraction. Yet, a month or so before, you could see them wearing tank tops, shorts and flip-flops and you saw a lot of itty-bitty titties and some big ol' breasts you wished were covered more. In summary, I guess I am a leg and ass man. If the tits are nicely shaped and natural, I am pleased and will gladly give them all of the attention they deserve. However, just because I am a strip club club regular and the club is topless; dancers think most guys in attendance are turned on by surgically implanted silicon. Not always the case. I like the look of elongated legs, perched atop a well-defined ass that those high heels accentuate so well. They are just tits. I like how she stands, walks and crosses her legs when she sits.
  • DandyDan
    16 years ago
    They are not just simply tits. A great pair are pure pleasure to touch and taste. I don't know if they are better than asses, but a good pair is always a good thing.
  • David9999
    16 years ago
    I will be the first to admit if a woman is fortunate enough to happen to have the comparatively rare combination of long legs, curvy ass, small waist, and a somewhat slender petite frame, along with a pretty face, and a feminine personality and a nice voice - and its still takes a bit of surgical enhancement to complete the rest - the results can be extraordinary, however the critical factor appears to be avoiding oversizing the breast. Apparently some surgeons now will not (under any circumstances) augment beyond natural frame size of the woman. (They don't want to be associated with these DD fakes that were once so pravalent.) THAT is when it all works, the B or small C if it fits the frame size - which then can turn certain women into flat out take-your-breath-away 10's
  • FONDL
    16 years ago
    Yet again my tastes (no pun intended) have changed. I used to be a breast man and preferred large breasts. But as others have pointed out, in strip clubs at least they're usually fakes, and there are some really bad fakes out there. And as a result I've gradually developed a preference for small firm breasts - quality rather than quantity. And I've also developed a real liking for dynamite legs and butts. I blame it all on strip clubs.
  • rugisinsd
    16 years ago
    Personally I”m a nipple guy. So with that in mind, I'd like to offer a toast.....”Here's to nipples, because without them breast would be pointless.”
  • Philip A. Stein
    16 years ago
    I like boobs. Wonder how many times I've said that here... Rather than the caveman programmed us, could it maybe be that we want what we don't have? Women keep them all bundled up in bras and shirts and sweaters and whatever. Do we just want a peek at what's not being shown?
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    I agree...I feel much better when they just let those boobies go free! It's all-natural...
  • ShotDisc
    16 years ago
    Reasons why I like boobs!! They are fun They look great I don'have them They are fun They feel great Some truisms about boobs: Great nipples make bad boobs look better Bad nipples make great boobs look worse. Great boobs can make other stuff less important.
  • 2335vent
    16 years ago
    I like them. They are mostly just fatty tissue with milk ducts but somehow they have stimulated our interest for years. I think mostly this is due to fact that they can be a major source of sexual arousal in a number of women. We won't even get into the Oedipal(sp?)) thing from a Freudian standpoint. I'm not a fan of implants and a small set can be as beautiful as a large. Just keep them coming!!
  • yndy
    16 years ago
    ELAINE: I never knew you were so into breasts. I thought you were a leg man. JERRY: A leg man? Why would I be a leg man? I don't need legs. I have legs. From: Seinfeld "The Implant" first aired February 25, 1993
  • mr.munchie
    16 years ago
    yndy, my man, that fucked me up for a few - Elaine is my mom's name! rugisinsd, I'm with you, nips are primary and clits are second.
  • yndy
    16 years ago
    mr. munchie- sorry. i doubt if anyone would want their MOM to say: "I never knew you were so into breasts. I thought you were a leg man."!!!
  • Slothrop
    16 years ago
    Oh for God's sake. It's not about any rational. You want to have a rational discussion of why men like to look at and feel women's breasts? Total waste of time. My limbic system is in charge, nothing else, at least for those highly pleasurable moments which then pass and I get rational again. Why do women so enjoy a man's huge, bulging wallet? Maybe we can discuss that at some point.
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    It's the slope of them. Women don't "enjoy" a man's huge, bulging ... wallet. In more cagey manner, they determine that chasing after it, is more sensible than chasing after the type of limbic response that men crave. That's why women tend to change their preferences more unpredictably -- they are trying to control themselves by going for something that seems sensible; then get caught out by their limbic system, which starts to control them for a while; then they get control of themselves again; and back and forth. What they DO have a limbic enjoyment for, is simple masculinity. The slope of tits signals to men, that the woman is female and feminine and nubile and fertile, all at the same time. The deep voice, solid demeanor of definitive leadership, and consistent ability to cut through their crap, make women respond limbically. Problem is, the thing they most respond limbically to, is the fact that a man disapproves of their childishness. Hard for them to understand the double-reversals: "Ohh, he must be a real man, I like him; I know he's a real man because he knows I'm full of shit; wait, I don't like it that he thinks I'm full of shit, I don't like him; so he must be a real man who ... wait I'm confused." See why nobody knows what a woman really wants?
  • David9999
    16 years ago
    back to the original question "Now that the most conservative style for fucking has become guy on top." Keep in mind that missionary style is by most evidence a very recent invention (in terms of large amounts of practictioners) probably less than 2000 to 3000 yrs old vs man's entire existence that could run as high as 3 to 5 million years where ape/doggy style was definitely the most pravalent position and thus explains and explains why such positions are highly superior in terms of the female orgasmic response. Human females were not designed to be screwed while lying on their backs. Doggy style (or prone) gives female orgasm more of a purpose, in effect (in part) a clasping mechanism of sorts intended to defy gravity with the purpose of retaining sperm.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    I just lost another favorite dancer to silicone. I saw her at my favorite club on Thursday and she said that she was getting a boob job on Friday. I tried to talk her out of it. She had very pert, nice looking and feeling big A's or very small B's. At least I got to fell them for the last time. I talked to her best friend Friday night. She said that she got a call at 11:30 A.M. and was told that the deed was done. The best friend is much smaller than my favorite. Says she wants to get them too but that she doesn't like pain.
  • chitownlawyer
    16 years ago
    Precedent has been broken...I have found a dancer whose appearance was improved by implants. At my usual club, there was a dancer who had literally no boobs...she was truly flat as a board. The only thing to distinguish her chest from that of a boy was a little puffiness around the nipples, and there wasn't much of that. However, she was a very naughty dancer in VIP, and has a great butt. She got fired from that club for getting caught letting a guy DATY her in VIP. I found her recently at another club...she got implants that make her a big, but honest, B. They are proportional to her height and frame, and look quite good. I never thought I was see implants as a good thing, but as I say, precedent has been broken.
  • FONDL
    16 years ago
    Chitown, my first fave had implants too, but I never knew it until much later. She must have had a really good plastic surgeon because they looked natural (and I don't know what she looked like before.) My experience is that for every good pair there are 10 bad ones. And most girls who get them don't need them. I especially remember one stripper who I never knew but saw frequently in my ATF's club - she had an absolutely perfect body and was really gorgeous, then she got fake boobs and it totally ruined her appearance. I think a lot of girls get boob jobs for the same reason that they get tatoos or piercings - they have a low opinion of their own appearance.
  • David9999
    16 years ago
    As I alluded to earlier one dancer specifically told me her surgeon would only do a breast augmentation that looked authentic relative to body type, and he would literally refer clients to other surgeons should they want to oversize. I never knew what she looked like before, I think she said small A, but the results (large B or small C) perfectly fit her slender and v shaped ass and long legged body type - and one would never guess they were enhanced. Maybe this an industry trend now - producing highly natural resuls.
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    I'm not against implants period...as long as they look natural and are proportional to a girl's size. One of my former ATFs went too big & ended up having problems. Another ATF of mine got a rotten boob job that ended up getting hard because she didn't take care of them...they still tasted good though... :)
  • lopaw
    16 years ago
    I've had alot of small-chested dancers ask me if they should get boob jobs, and most every one of them quoted "I'll make more money" as their main reason for wanting to do it. I've always warned them that it won't make them more money, but they usually go ahead and do it anyway - and I'm proven right most every time. Not only do they NOT make more $$$, but then they have to work harder to tyr and recoup the $$$ they spent on the new boobies. *Sigh* Dancers. Economic majors they ain't.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    I will repeat from my original post on this topic. As long as women think that men like em big (any women) they will continue to get them enhanced.
  • wondergrl5
    16 years ago
    ha ha ha
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    I think if a girl is pretty and she gets bigger boobs (not too big) that she will indeed make more money. I've seen it time and time again...especially if the girl saves up before the surgery.
  • DandyDan
    16 years ago
    I have seen my current favorite get a boob job, but I don't think she really needed it, as she was one of the more popular girls at her club before. But now she always is giving dances and last time I saw her, I couldn't get a dance with her for an hour because she had guys waiting for her. But really, someone with a vile personality could get a boob job and it wouldn't help, because boob jobs don't enhance the interaction.
  • chandler
    16 years ago
    Sadly, women are correct in thinking that men like 'em big. We on this board aren't very representative of men in general or even strip club customers. Most men believe without question that bigger is better, and they don't care whether they're fake or real. They haven't seen and felt thousands of women's exposed tits like we have and come to learn how grotesque almost all boob jobs look to a discerning eye. (Hehe.)
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    I think the boob job is a subtle thing and should not be used indiscriminately. My belief is, that most STRIP CLUB DANCERS who get boob jobs are, in fact, enhancing their overall general-public to-every-male-conceivable desirability. But most normal average-looking women who get a boob job are not. That's because "enhanced" looking boobs are only attractive WHEN BOLTED ONTO A FIT BODY. Get the diff? If a woman can get a boob job that "doesn't look like a boob job" then it doesn't matter what the rest of her body looks like, as to whether it will improve her appearance to men (in any given context), since (of course) men looking at the boob job won't instantly respond to it as though it WERE a boob job at all. But if the boob job to be done will somehow appear "fake" or "enhanced" rather than "natural," I think the girl has to be rather small-sized. Pam Anderson's very small body did respond well to a boob job, although many men still thought of her inflate-o-boobs as looking "unreasonably fake." Sure, fake appearing, yes; but also sexy. Whereas if Rosie O'Donnell got giant Pam-Anderson-style tits? It wouldn't work. She'd look like she was trying too hard. Part of beneficial female appearance is the appearance of "being well put together." The whole Hollywood-make-up-artist phenomenon. Rosie (or similar) ain't got it in the first place; consequently, her overall appearance plus boob job would look incongruous. Like presenting a pig in a negligee.
  • FONDL
    16 years ago
    I think the question of whether a girl will make more money or not by getting a boob job depends on the girl. If a girl has some other strong feature like a dynamite personality, a boob job isn't likely to help her much because her personality is enough of an attraction all by itself for her to be very popular. But for a girl who doesn't have some real strength to set her apart, a boob job may very well help. My ATF has very small breasts but I don't think a boob job would have helped her at all, she was very popular without it. Plus the small boobs enhanced her cuteness and little-girl look which were also a big part of her attraction.
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    Pam Anderson does nothing for me...she's had waaaay too much work (and the breasts are just the tip of the iceberg), and I think she looked way better when she first came on the scene as a younger, more natural version of the mess that she is now. Getting bigger boobs does help a lot of women gain confidence, which is sexy IMO.
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    agreed, MG.
  • wondergrl5
    16 years ago
    There will always be a market for big boobs and small boobs. So one girl with a fake rack my be gross to you but the next guy may be in heaven. Thats the fun part about clubs YOU find what YOU like. So the debate will never be resolved
  • ShotDisc
    16 years ago
    Please don't yet your dancers grow up to be silicone filled Barbies!!!! Natural is better. even when Mother Nature attacks, real is always better. Why do guys love boobs? Because we are guys and because we can.
  • alexsa
    16 years ago
    Thank you wondergrl. Too many posters (not all of course) seem to claim they speak for every guy. Personally I love enhancements and no it's not because I've never seen any up really close or felt them. I'll always seek out girls who had them done and sadly for me there aren't enough at my local club. I'm glad everyone has different opinions...long live variety.
  • uscue
    16 years ago
    I'm an ass man, the boobs are secondary. But I must say that for me, I do not tend to purposely do LDs with girls that have had boob jobs. I like the natural feel rather than the hard, big boobs. Even for all natural girls, I would end up picking the medium to smaller sized tits than a girl with huge naturals. That's what I love about clubs though, there's something for everyone.
  • Smegma Jones
    16 years ago
    I'm just going to throw in my 2 cents on a couple of points people have brought up. These points only really apply to my opinion of clubbing matters. Obviously in a 'real life' situation all these points might be thrown out by the fact that the chick is rich or have a job where she can get me sporting event tickets...then I'd settle for a quadruple amputee with a hairlip. 1) "Big deal, everyone has them".... I tend to disagree, but while I have nipples, I would not call what I have tits, and even if they were tits...they are covered in hair, which for me is a problem. 2) Ass man vs. Tit Man.... I say to each his own, but I can see asses on the beach (thongs you know) or on TV for the most part and I go to strip clubs to connect with not look at. Even in a strip club asses are pretty well all over even when the tits are covered. During a GOOD LD, you can rub your hands around on her cheeks no problem, but most girls (as someone pointed out above) don't get too freaked out with hands or mouth on tits, but shoot a finger near the cornhole and watch it get broke off. 3) Tits often look better close up, which is where I like my dancers to be...Asses mostly suffer the closer they get unless you are in a very high price joint. 4) I agree that big fakies are a turn off, but do you really think that if it were as easy or cheap to get one that girls wouldn't get fake asses as well? 5) As far as why not the vag...? Most of the time I'm not big on all nude because it makes the girls more uptight. Also most girls either don't know how to make it pretty or have razor bumps or look like a philly steak sandwich down there. With the tits you pretty much know where you stand from the get go...I can tell a boob job 10 feet away or see if a girl is 'itty-bitty' before I get into the back room. I think the main reason for why guys (myself included) like tits is because they are fun...fun to look at, fun to touch, fun to nibble on and all that.... I mean, have you ever pulled off a brumpski (motorboat, ferbertz or whatever you call one) on some dancers ass or snatch? If so, bravo! The biggest point made in all these posts is that everyone likes something different to some extent. Hopefully that will always remain the same. VIVA Variety!! SMEGMA!!
  • David9999
    16 years ago
    a women who is slender, about 118 lbs. approx 5 ft 5 inches tall, with small C's (fake or real), a v-shaped ass, and a tiny waist, long legs, a pretty face with delicate features, - and a feminine disposition, along with slight bit of softness to her body (vs a pure hard body) - now that's heaven on earth IMHO - and I would guess probably 2 out of 3 men would agree. Point is there's a universality to some of these things. Super sized boobs are not universally appealing in terms of the total package that draw most men to a certain woman
  • ShotDisc
    16 years ago
    right on smegma. very well said.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    ShotDisc: Are you up for a spring convention in Columbia?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion