tuscl

Your first "extra" in a SC.

Clubber
Florida
Wednesday, February 13, 2008 4:08 PM
As I was reading the topic about asking for a HJ or BJ, it made me start to reflect on my past experiences, and the first one. As best I can remember it was it whet like this... Quite a few years ago I was in a club, alone, that I normally stopped in with a couple of guys after work. We always sat at the bar (horseshoe shape) with the stage in the middle of it. There wasn't a lot of tipping on the stage, but after getting off the stage, the dancers would work the floor asking for tips. There was this one dancer I had never seen that caught my eye while on stage. By this time I had had more beer than was normal for me, so I decided to tip her on stage ($5), and that, in retrospect, seemed to be a sign that the customer wanted more. Now I know that the unexpected tip often has that meaning. Anyway, as she passed by after her stage act, she passed me by. I was a bit surprised by this. After she had circled the entire club, she came over to me and thanked me. I offered another tip (also $5), but instead of taking it, she said. "Why not spend it on me in the VIP?" Now I had never been in a VIP, but rather just the typical LD areas. While saying this, she was using her hand, talking/blowing softly in my ear, and using her other hand to place mine on her breast, to convince me. It worked. For some reason, this day, I had much more cash on me than I would normally carry. So, I paid and we departed for the VIP. Did I really know what was coming? No. Did I really expect anything? No. I think that I just figured it would be like the LD area, but just no song counting and only the time limit would apply. I was wrong. Once we entered and the waitress brought us or "complimentary" drinks, she closed the curtain, saying, "Enjoy and have fun." Then the dancer sat by me. She then started to kiss my neck and unbutton my shirt. I took this as a sign that I could proceed with her. I began to caress her breasts and remove her top. Didn't seem that there was a place off limits, as no objections from her. After she had my shirt open, she started to kiss down my chest and then knelled on the floor between my legs. At this time, I was thinking, well now, this is interesting! When she started to unbuckle and unzip, well I knew I was in for something I did not expect. After she had her goal in her hand, she asked if I had a condom. After my negative response, she took one from her purse and applied it with her mouth! Well, she made me very happy and then proceeded to clean me up, and get us ready to leave the VIP. She sat with me till I left, and told me to come see her anytime and that we could have a REALLY good time! I thought I just did, but it really got my imagination working overtime. During my next few visits, I never saw her and my asking around didn't seem to help at all. I never saw her again, but she will always be remembered as the first in a SC.

70 comments

• godfatherstill
    16 years ago
    Nice story. Thanks for sharing.
  • chitownlawyer
    16 years ago
    I was in BBF in Indy, sitting at the stage, watching Doug's ATF dance. As I reached in my pocket for a bill to tip, I lost my grip on my money, and shower of $50s and $20s fell on the floor. Another stripper came up to the stage, sat down next to me, and helped me pick up the bills (I got them all back...I had just gotten to the club, so I had a good count on what I should have had). SHe then started to caress and kiss me, and unbutton my shirt to the waist. I said, aren't you supposed to let the customers alone when they are at another girl's stage?" She said, "I make my own rules." At this point, I was almost as naked as any other customer in the club, so I said we should go back to VIP, which was crowded. We found a place to sit, with no more than three feet away from other couples. She then pulled out The Associate and gave me a hand job. After the rapturous consummation, she said, "Pay me what you think my time was worth." (I can't remember what I gave her) She then left me alone, with my pants around my knees, thinking how shocked I would be if I was one of the other customers in VIP--because I was pretty damned shocked myself. I never saw her on subsequent visits, and heard she got fired for dealing in the locker room. I asked about her once, and the dancer said, "Oh, you hang with all the wild ones."
  • DougS
    16 years ago
    Clubber: I enjoyed the retelling of your sexperience. I think those encounters are even more exciting when it's least expected. Chitown: Your story definitely caught my eye when I saw the BBF in the text. I next saw "Doug's ATF" referenced, and apprehension set in. Let's put it this way... I definitely enjoyed reading your account of what transpired - even MORE so, once I realized you were not describing an experience with my ATF! Whew!
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    I'll repeat this story for you newbies. Since I am the only regular poster that has been through a full blown vice raid. It was 6 or 7 years ago at the Memphis Platinum Plus. Now this club had a record of getting busted more than any other club in the country. It didn't seem to bother the strippers or customers. Times were good. Well they came in. 4 of them dressed like bikers. I did not at first make the connection. They made a sweep of the main room and then went right to the couch room. That room has a curtain that you can draw shut and they did. Then the DJ announced that the private dance room was closed UFN and all drinks were buy one, get one free until it reopened. There were probably 40 or 50 dancers and customers back there at the time. They all got misdemenor (Help me out Chitown), $100 citations. Here the story gets vague. Some dancers told me that the club picked up all of the violations. Others said only for the dancers and still others said only for the customers. Most of the customers had left. Thinking that was the end of it for the night. I was from out of town. So I stayed.1 hr and 15 minutes things were back to normal. Just like nothing had happened. Part2 of the story gets back to the topic. I met a dancer named Angel(how could you forget your first). 20's, cute, fun, about an 8 in appearance.We agreed on 2 for $40 and went to the back room. Before we started, she asked what my rules were. I said none, what are yours. She said that she didn't have any either. She was wearing a cute little pink fairy dress. Guess what was underneath it? Absolutley nothing. By the 3rd song, nothing was off limits and she was doing her best to give me a bare handed HJ. I asked her if her hand was getting tired. She replied "Yes" and buried her face in my lap. She came up smiling but not spitting. Did not ask for a tip. All I could ever think about that expierence is that I just got a BBBJ in a place that was just raided by the vice squad.PP remains closed and management will not say that it is gone but it's name has been removed from their club web site.
  • DougS
    16 years ago
    My first sextra (sorry... I've gotten into the habit of adding the s prefix to any word that starts with "ex"... -sextra, sexperience, sexpedtion)... NOTE: I've mentioned this instance in the past, but only hinted on what transpired. It was the club visit that got me addicted to clubbing. I was in a club in Philly, with a friend/co-worker, after having driven 250+ miles that night looking for a frickin' strip club. This was prior to TUSCL and the only way we had to locate a club was to ask the hotel clerk (we were too backward to do that), check the phone book (couldn't find anything) or drive around looking for neon - which is what we did. Damn, during our drive, we made it to NJ, Delaware... and we were about to give up when we spotted the sign for the club on 95. Once inside, it turns out it was a bikini club, so my friend and I decided that we probably would finish our beers and leave. It was about that time that I saw this stunning dancer. She was an 11, in my book. I had to have her! Our eyes met.. she knew I wanted her (who wouldn't!) She smiled a "cum fuck me" smile, and licked her lip. When her dance was done, she headed straight for me, took my hand and said "You look like you need my attention", and led me to the private dance area next door. When we sat down, I asked her the rules. She said the bikini had to stay on, but if we watched out for the bouncer, we could still have fun. She started dancing and rubbin' that perfect ass on the tent that I was pitching. Leaning in, she whispered that I could put my hands inside her bikini, as long as I was discreet. I complied by giving her breasts some fondling, and her nips some playful tweaking... and she appeared to be enjoying that - as much as I was enjoying it. After a few songs passed while I was exploring her bikini top from the inside, she told me that she wanted to "get a little naughty" if I was okay with that. Uhh.. YEAHH! She turned around and sitting on my lap, she laid back against me and whispered "give me your hand"... she took my hand and guiding it, she led it around to her stomach, and then ever so slowly down to her belly button... then past it, inching towards her bikini bottom. When she got my hand to the waist band, my hand went up and over the waistband and to her mound - on the OUTSIDE of her bottoms. She shook her head and brought my hand back up to her belly button and whispered "innnnsiiiide", then repeated the slow journey back down. This time, my fingers found their way underneath the waistband, and further... she put a little pressure on my middle finger, which I understood to mean "inside THERE too", so I obliged, and heard her "mmmmm" as my finger found that very warm and moist spot. She whispered something like "mmmm hmmm", as she pulled her hand back, leaving mine there. Seconds later I felt her hand find it's way between us and tugging on my zipper. She soon had her hand inside my underwear, while my fingers were working on her.. I don't know how many songs we did like that, but I was NOT even thinking about dance count at that point... I don't even think I was thinking period... but I was sure FEELING and it was feeling oh so fine. I couldn't handle it any longer and before I could warn her or say anything or hold back or ANYthing... the back of her bikini bottom suddenly got a WHOLE lot wetter, if you know what I mean. She didn't seem to care too much, but she quickly zipped me up, and removed my hand... then she rubbed her now wet ass all over the front of my jeans... (she had to clean up SOMEhow, I guess... not that I was complaining as I was still feeling a bit euphoric) Up to that point, everything was GREAT... then she reminded me about the little matter of dance count. We, according to her, had gone 11 dances and I owed her $220 - not including tip. Actually, she might've been a dance or two shy of what we actually did, but I have NO idea. Opening my wallet, I pulled out everything that was in it.. $140... and maybe some lint. Oh shit! I'm sure I had a horrified look on my face that NEARLY matched hers. After the situation became apparent, she said "no problem", and started leading me to the ATM. Uhh... BIG problem, since the ATM transaction would NOT get past my accountant (wife). I was stressing, to say the least. Then I remembered that I'd stuck some twenties in my front pocket, and reached in and pulled them out. There were FOUR of them, plus a few ones... Oh RELIEF! I had the exact amount that I needed. I handed it to her, and promised that I'd make up the tip "tomorrow night" and she reluctantly agreed. I never made it back there... too embarrassed and more importantly NO MONEY! My wallet had been emptied on my FIRST night in town and had to borrow money from my friend for the rest of the week. Savanah... my first extra girl.
  • ClevelandTom
    16 years ago
    After reading the reviews of one club in my area, I decided that I would check it out because the reviews more than hinted at much better mileage being available than what I was getting at the clubs in my area (which was pretty good but always came just short of leaving me happy). Went to the club with names of dancers in hand and tried some privates from a number of girls. I had never had a dance with a black dancer before but one caught my eye so I went back for my first dance of the night from her. We weren't five seconds into the song when she reached inside my shorts and started a HJ. She looked up at me and made the International Symbol for BJ (mouth open, head bobbing up and down). I thought about it for a second and responded with the International Symbol for "How Much" (finger and thumb rubbing together). $50 was the answer but I decided to wait. Tried a dance with another girl and got good two-way mileage. As we finished, she said that if I got another dance, she could give me a HJ or BJ. Two for two. My third dance was one of the names on the list but not THE NAME. She pulled me out and played with me for awhile but came short of offering a BJ. I finally got two dances from "The Name" and she wasn't five seconds into the dance when she started whispering in my ear, "I don't normally do this, but since you are so cute and have such a big cock, I have to. Just take care of me." She then pulled me out and went down on me but I stopped her to ask what is appropriate and she responded $40 which was fine with me. She proceeded to start an aggressive BBBJ, alternating between quick periods of inhaling my friend with periods where she would check for management. Just as the second song was about to end, so did I with the dancer eagerly using her mouth to stop what could have been a messy situation. She then swallowed, smiled and made an irreverent remark regarding my diet (something about eating barbecue). I went back to that place another five or six times and got similar treatment from the girls every time. Now that the law in Ohio has changed, things have tightened a bit at the place and the extras don't flow so freely.
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    DougS, You reminded me of a time in Key West. I, too, lost track of the dance count and found I was quite short on cash. I was with my ATF, at the time, and headed for the ATM. As luck would have it, it was broken. I told her I would go outside the club, find an ATM (they were not every single corner as they are now), and come back and see her. I did so. When I went to give her the money, she said to come with her to the LD area. I did, and she danced about three songs and told me those were on her for being honest!
  • Dudester
    16 years ago
    I had been to several places where extras had been subtly offered, but I was actually naive enough that I didn't think the girl would actually do the nasty with me, anyway, I went to this new (for me) place. I saw this dancer who could be my stepsister's twin. I had never had a sexual feeling for my step as she has an absolutely vile personality, so this dancer looked just like E and she was very friendly. I asked her for a dance and she yanked me out of the chair to a private room. Seconds into her lapdance(it was a topless place) she put her pussy in my face and pulled the fabric aside. I instantly slid a finger in her. I asked her if we could fuck. Enthusicastically, she said "Absolutely" then dismounted to collect (200) and asked me if I had a condom. I paid her, she took a condom out of her purse, worked my pants down to my knees, then slipped her panties off before she slipped the condom on. Because she was so enthusistic (and touched me all over-she knew what she was doing), she got me to cum in about 15 minutes (it usually takes me an hour). She climbed off and I got this condom full of jizz. I had never been in this spot before. I asked her what to do. She told me to slip it off and throw it behind the chair, and that there would be 8 or 9 more who would do the same during her shift. We both got dressed and we parted with a french kiss (she asked me to come back). I was planning on it, but the club got raided the next week and I never saw her again.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    "It usually takes me an hour to cum" HA HA HA HA.
  • DandyDan
    16 years ago
    This was at this one place in Kansas. There was a short-haired blonde with glasses who somewhat resembled my favorite ex-girlfriend, complete with the weight problem. But she seemed to enjoy herself, plus I don't really mind somewhat overweight dancers, so when she asked if I want company, I say sure. We eventually go to the back area of the club and do regular dances, and after a couple of pleasant dances, she tells me I need to try the VIP and she'll show me something I've never seen before. I ask her if she wants to give a BJ. We go to the VIP, find one of the corners, gives me my first ever ITC DATY experience, and after that, reaches for the zipper, unzips it, pulls it out, and just sucks till I cum in her mouth. She then reaches into her little purse, reaches for a baby-wipe, and cleans up the excess cum with it.
  • pdxskinsin
    16 years ago
    I was in college at the time and thanks to my part time job, had to stay behind during Spring Break. i went to the local dive joint one night, had a few and watched some of the locals try to be stars. I was getting ready to leave and the DJ announced a new girl. Younger, 19, brunette, cute. I stood by the door and couldn't believe my eyes, it was this prim and proper cock tease from High school. Needless to say, I dropped a c-note on 5 lap dances. Near the end of the dance, I asked her if her daddy knew what she was doing. She said he didn't and asked for my discretion. Fellas, I gotta ask....if a chick teased you for four years, dressed slutty, grabbed your cock and rubbed it through your pants till you were hard and then walked off, and then a couple years later lap dances you to full mast...are you going to practice discretion for free? I didn't I stuck around till after her next set and told her she could buy my silence for head in my car...she did, then she continued to buy my discretion for the next couple years off and on.
  • Picture it: Misty, Honolulu, late summer '04. ... I read either here or on another strip club review site that extras are not only available, but de rigeur. (I posted a TUSCL review of Misty a few years ago, so it should be archived.) For the few years before then I had gone to clubs commando and popped my fly open for easy access. While I still got my jollies being this anti-social (and I still do), I had yet had the pleasure of a stripper touching my pee-pee. One would think that if I had gone to enough stripclubs sans undies and unbuttoned a stripper would. But I think, ultimately, that I was reluctant to take that step. When I finally had occasion to go to Hawaii, though, I had to face my fear. Also, as I soon realized with other facets of my life, I don't change unless the situation I'm in is so unbearable I don't care what happens, I just have to stop doing, or being, where I was. And I concluded that I didn't want to be lonely anymore. Thus, I resolved that I was going to Misty to get some intimate lovin' from a stranger. And to stop being lonely anymore. I was warned not to look for any bombshells there, and there weren't. Most of the girls at Misty are Vietnamese, and they ain't my bowl of pho. But I was lucky that the probable sole non-Vietnamese dancer (a Columbian who would later tell me was from New Mexico) was onstage. When I sat down and laid out a dollar bill, she treated me with a stage-side dance I had never had before. First she bent in front of me, waving in front of and then knocking my face with her tits. I grabbed; she didn't mind at all. Then she laid back on the stage with her legs parted in front of me. And I scratched her like a dog, on her belly, all over. I pawed and pinched and bit until she was done with her show, and we both knew we wanted some private time. This place has these huge booths in the back. They would be for private parties ... and now that I think about it, they were private parties for us, too. After steering clear of the booth taken by a moaning man, we sat down and she ordered a drink, which was $40, dance included. I was to her left; we were holding each other. After some small talk, she, without warning, started the "dance." She pulled down her top with her right hand; with her left, she grabbed the back of my head and pushed it down to her now-exposed breasts. She fed me, back and forth. I was putting my tongue all over her chest until I "accidentally" bit her nipple. She let out an "ooh!" (not a good one, a painful one), and before I had the presence to stick my finger between her legs and into her waiting, wide-open pussy, she pushed me away. She let her fingers do the walking up and down my pants, making smaller concentric circles to where my hard-on was. She noticed my open fly. "Is it broken?" she asked. I was sort of taken aback; did she not like that? While I tried to form an excuse, however, she pushed her right hand in. She was rooting around in there, like she was trying to reach for a light bulb in the back of the closet. Turns out she was trying to find the hole for my undies -- which I was not wearing. "Oh, and you're not wearing any underwear!" she said as she pulled out my penis. Then, she went to town on my ass. She stroked me with her right hand, and when she pulled up her top and told me to sit up, she stroked me with her left. I was in such dizzying, head-spinning ecstasy -- I can't believe I'm doing this! -- to this day I don't know if seeing the back of her head meant that she was sucking me off or just licking my tip. Hell, I was jazzed I don't think I stayed fully hard. "Tell me when," she cooed, gripping my member with her lithe, pumping fingers and strong wrists. As I was about to mess, I started screaming like a girl, knowing what I was about to sacrifice. She backed away while still giving my dick what for, and I spewed, all over. She didn't cover me with a towel or anything, she just let me ejaculate on the table, on her, on myself. And I will find that sexy to my dying day. "Are you all done?" she asked, and I choked back my wimpering long enough to nod. Afterward she was totally the cool girlfriend with me. "Don't worry, this is what guys come here for," she reassured me, "He was ready." She went to the bathroom to grab some towels, and once I cleaned myself up we left the booth. I felt obligated to stick around, so I bought her another drink (without any extras) and massaged her smelly feet. After we said goodbye, I turned around one last time at the door; she walked up to the bar and opened her purse, and she did it with alacrity, the way one would when one is relieved with having finished something. She saw me at the door and waved, and gave me a smile that I still hope was genuine. Man, isn't it great to tell stories? I got an erection just typing this!
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    "'It usually takes me an hour to cum' HA HA HA HA." Don't remember what those days were like cat? I wonder if the makers of baby wipes know how many loads of cum their products have been used to clean up? Heck of job pdxskinsin!! You're my hero... :)
  • ClevelandTom
    16 years ago
    Paging Bones to the first extras thread. Paging Bones to the first extras thread.
  • lotsoffun201
    16 years ago
    I remember about 15 years or so ago at the Landing Strip in Romulus Michigan. I happened to work pretty close to there at the time, and was a regular for lunch. At that time they had decent food, and pretty much the whole dayshift crowd knew me. At any rate, I went there after work one night, and it was pretty early about 4 or 5 pm when I got there. I took one gal to the upstairs VIP which at that time was pretty far from private, and got a HJ to conclusion along with a few others with their respective dancers. It was my first ITC, and the last time I ever had anything to completion without first checking about clean up....it was a pretty fast long drive home. I had to get home before the wife (now ex wife).
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    Some great stories here. I am glad I asked for these posts. Seems many of us have had similar experiences.
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    Bones is MIA, and I think he changed his ID & all his blogs went away too. :(
  • ShotDisc
    16 years ago
    Circa 1981. Small hole in the wall, store front bar across the Hudson from NYC. first visit to the place. it was a neighborhood bar. no tables, no stage. just a bar. girl danced on bar. moving back and forth from one end to the other taking time to sit down on the bar in front of each customer. all nude. legs spread, touching allowed if not encouraged. one of the dancers was offering BJ's in ladies room for $20. Being a horny college student, I said ok. went in, dropped my pants and it started. I guess she like what she saw and said for another $10 she would climb on. The original $20 had pretty much wiped me out, but I pulled out my wallet and scrounged every last buck I had, including the hidden couple of bucks behind my DL. She took the cash, bent over the sink and we went BB until I pulled out at her request. Went back there a couple of times, but never saw her again.
  • BeachBoner
    16 years ago
    For the first time, we have to get in the wayyyy back machine. Detroit, 7 Mile Road, around Ryan - think then it was called Bisco's. Not far from home so I was a regular, not that that mattered. There was in the back s little table section where there were 4 or 5 tables - you'd sit with your back to the wall, the dancer would squeeze in between the table and you. Standard straddle you leg with nipples in mouth dance. The dancers hands would almost immediately get to work in your lap, undo your belt, pull down the zipper and stroke your cock in your shorts. That wasn't an occasional thing - it was SOP. I think I must have had 60 - 80 hand jobs there, but never came - it was too good top let it end. #1 place until early 80's. Just East of that place was another, larger place I can't remember the name of - had an alcove table area near the back. Another on-the-upholstered bench seat, table in front, dancer on your lap. Gorgeous dark haired babe was straddling my lap and got me so hard it was nearly above the top of my pants - she worked on it covered that way - I said - let me give you a little help, I undid my belt, unzipped, took it out and she took over from there . Very erotic with my cock rubbing on her covered bottom while I sucked her nipples. I asked if we could move her panties aside , she said "some girls do, look for the dancers wearing a skirt - they can do it more discreet. I took her advice after several songs of getting stroked. Cute slim tan-with-tan-lines dancer in a baby doll straddled me, same routine - I tipped her well, and this became the first time I felt it slide up into a tight n wet. Awesome sensation - no condom. I squirted inside her which seemed just fine for her. Me too.. THAT place became #1 for a couple years. Many other getting off moments in lap dances in Highland Park (in hand, mouth and pussies) but those were not "the first extra."
  • Dain
    16 years ago
    My first extra was in an old-style strip theatre (subsequently torn down), within view of the White House. Only two were in the theatre one afternoon, the other one across from me at the stage-U A Columbian girl, a ten on all counts, gave him a titty suck for a whole song, while I threw caution away and wanked el-schlongo. The next song she came over to me and I prepared for a ttty such; but she spread her legs in front of me. It was a four-minute DATY I'll never forget. My first sexperience in an actual SC was in Los Angeles, where a girl and I were masturbating, and I put my left middle fingers up her pussy with hers. We both cummed.
  • mmdv26
    16 years ago
    Late 1980's. Kansas City, KS. B3, Red Apple, Leggs, Shadows. First extra?...Could have been at any one of them - I don't recall. All the clubs were fairly upscale (Apple was a pit), with a great mix of dancer types. Extra's available both ITC and OTC. SC's were eventually banned in KCK in the early 90's; labeled as "establishments that contributed to the blight of the city". Blight sure was fun!
  • chitownlawyer
    16 years ago
    One man's blight is an other man's sweet indulgence.
  • rootman
    16 years ago
    I guess the good news is that I can't remember the first because there have been so many. I know many on this board seek other things but I enjoy the hunt. I do remember every club I've gotten extras in and most multiple times of course. The early ones were very mechanical HJ's and now I'm enjoying the best sex of my life. Progress.
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    rootman, I can't say "I can't remember the first because there have been so many", but I can say I remember them all. Unless one spends almost all their life in a SC, they almost have to have some recollection of most all their extra encounters, IMHO. Keep the stories coming.
  • casualguy
    16 years ago
    Any possible extras for me are kind of fuzzy since I was drinking and I never got asked to pay for anything extra. Typically dancers said nothing or gave almost no warning of what they were going to do. In two cases especially one, dancers seemed to be almost in a trance. I remember in one club years ago, the dancer wasn't doing too much of an extra but seemed extremely horny when one song was played. After the song ended, her personality seemed to suddenly change and she threatened to never dance for me again if I told anyone what she did. Strange except for the fact I think she was worried about getting fired because of her momentary trance she seemed to have gone into.
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    I recall a certain memory which I held in very high esteem and cherished, for a long time. I recall the act of deliberately going over it in my head, designed by me in order to further cement it in my mind. I remember telling myself, "Wow, that was my first extra in a strip club, I should really think about that carefully and keep it in mind." I remember thinking, "I'll never forget that moment: my first strip club extra!" I can't remember who it was with or where or when it was. I can probably figure out the likely venue and time of day -- where I lived at the time, would indicate some of those details. But I'm highly unlikely to be able to identify the girl or even the act.
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    casualguy, I think you bring up a good point. In my story, I stated that my first time in a VIP, I didn't really expect anything other then uncounted dances of the same that were counted in the normal dance area. Perhaps, had I been somewhat sober, I might have thought differently. In any case, I think there is a difference between the expected extra and the unexpected extra. In the same club as my first VIP extra, although at a later date, I was in the regular dance area. Before the third song was over, her mouth was busy in the southern hemisphere. She was very careful since this was a semi-private area, but we were the only two there. Unfortunately, as that song was ending, another customer and dancer came in, so that ended her work on me. A pity. I went back with her a few more times in future visits, but she never did that again.
  • FONDL
    16 years ago
    I've never come across (no pun intended) a girl I really liked in an extras club, and getting an extra from a girl I'm not strongly attracted to usually doesn't interest me. I've also never noticed any difference in contact between a VIP encounter and a simple LD encounter with the same girl. Which is why I stopped buying VIPs a long time ago.
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    FONDL, I can attest that there can be a difference between a simple LD encounter and one in the VIP. But I have had VIP experiences worse than a normal LD area LD. As for coming across a dancer I really liked, there was only one that I took back a second time. She is also the only one I was going to meet OTC, but before we could hook up, she got real sick and went home to NY. To be honest, I don't think I would ever take a dancer to a VIP room that I thought might become my ATF. Like you, since I've retired, I've not gone back a single time.
  • motorhead
    16 years ago
    Cleveland Tom wrote "I don't normally do this....." Excuse me for a second while I pick myself up from the floor from laughing too hard. Thanks for making me laugh after a lousy day.
  • ShotDisc
    16 years ago
    most unexpected extra came in a small, redneck club just outside the city limits of Mobile AL. Think it was called Jerry's. Walked in midweek around 530p. Music was blaring, but place was virtually empty. Square bar was in back corner. Sitting at bar were two dancers, two guys and the bartender. From the look of things, these five had been sitting here drinking for a long time. My walking in must have triggered the dancer on stage rule because one of the two dancers reluctantly got up on stage and staggered thru a couple of songs. I tipped her a couple of bucks and she asked me if I wanted a couch dance. I said sure. we went to the couch "room", which was a part of the club with two couches behind some wooden lattice. I think calling what happened next a dance is a stretch. As soon as the music started. she straddled me, pushed her boobs in to my mouth and reached down for my crotch. As the first song ended she kneeled between my legs and started using her lips over my pants. she must have like what she felt because she unzipped me, pulled me out and started a great BBBJ. It all happened so quickly I was truly surprised. She finished me off and went back to sitting at the bar drinking.
  • wondergrl5
    16 years ago
    This topic is better then porn!!!!! thanx guys hee hee you saved me some internet access fees for the nite
  • godfatherstill
    16 years ago
    wondergrl5, I have to agree, I have been thinking this stuff is much better than the Penthouse Forum.
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    No way...no one here has made it with a dancer in a club that turned out to be a space alien...
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    Thank you wondergrl5 and godfatherstill. MisterGuy, How do we really know that? I know some dancers are quite familiar with space, as between their ears, but the alien part is more difficult to prove.
  • casualguy
    16 years ago
    My memory is fuzzy but I believe I met one dancer one night who claimed she was from a planet I never heard of. My first thought, ok she's either crazy or something else. Then, why is she telling me this information? I guess it's possible she was just trying to tell a story. I remember at one time I remember talking about a dream I had where 3 nice looking blonde human looking aliens told me I needed to come with them. They took me aboard their ship and I had fun. Then they dropped me back off. I stopped talking about that dream. I didn't realize there were dancers out there who really seem to believe they are from another planet. But Misterguy is right, I don't believe I ever got lucky with any dancers who turned out to be a space alien. It is true that a number of dancers like hearing about weird dreams. Such as one where a retilian like lizard man made telepathic contact with me one night while I was mostly asleep. I saw images of his planet and his body. Located about 37,000 light years away in this galaxy. I think I'd rather dream about the blonde space aliens. I used to read a lot of sci-fi so that explains why I had so many dreams.
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    Hmmmm...sounds like you may have been abducted there casualguy...
  • ShotDisc
    16 years ago
    have more stories if anyone is interested.
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    ShorDisc, Seems others beside myself enjoy the stories. My vote, fire away!
  • ozymandias
    16 years ago
    Mine was a long time ago, in early 1992, at the Pink Pony in Atlanta not long after it first opened. I'd first gone there because a fave of mine from Tattletales had started working there, so I went to check it out. I started visiting periodically and having this gorgeous Filipina, "Jasmine", keep me company, and pretty quickly she was my new favorite. We got along pretty well and there was some chemistry, though she wouldn't go to lunch or the like because she had a boyfriend. One night I came in in a very spendy mood, was having her dance a LOT - she was also drinking way too much (she had a drinking problem, frankly). The club was differently configured in those days, and there was couch seating that was somewhat out of view of the main bar area, which is where I always tended to sit - more comfortable and more private. So we're sitting there, she's leaning against me and I have my arm around her back, and I kind of experimentally reach all the way around (she was petite and easy to fully embrace) and slipped my hand under her costume and started massaging and gently pinching her nipple (she had AMAZING nipples, like 2cm long fully erect). When she didn't complain, and indeed encouraged it, I continued. I then took off my blazer, put it around her shoulders for more privacy, then had her raise up a little so I could slide a hand under her, slipping in into her bottoms and sliding a finger into her. I finger-fucked her, she came a few times and was telling me how much she wanted to fuck, and I have to say I've not often seen a wetter girl. After we finished, she licked he juice from my fingers - hawt. IN later days and weeks we wound up as OTC fuck buddies, until one night I drove her home and her boyfriend saw us making out in the car (he didn't let us know at that time, but evidently mentioned it to her later in what I presume was quite a scene) and she cut it off after that. The experience certainly emboldened me though, to the point where I now view a SC as simply a place to windowshop for fucktoys. Of course it's much easier now, SC were much more conservative in 1992 than they are now! O.
  • mmdv26
    16 years ago
    It wasn't the first "extra" I had ever had, but is was possibly the first "major extra". I'm not going to try to delineate...but this dancer, (we'll call her Amy) with whom I had been getting quite a few dances with lately, unlocked the barn door and got the stallion out for a romp. Amy was vigorously tasting the sweat of the beast, when her best dancer friend (we'll call her Beth) suddenly burst into the LD section and implored Amy to get out there and get on stage before she got fired (you see....she might get fired for not being on stage when she was supposed to be....) In her attempt to bring things to a conclusion with me, Amy was running late getting to the stage. So she stuffed the monster back into his stall and mumbled something about finishing this after she got off stage. Well, Beth noticed what was going on, and asked Amy if she could keep me company while Amy was on stage. Amy said ok, the music started, Beth got the boy out the barn and made him into a stallion again. Somewhere around the end of that song, I had successfully experienced my first BBBJ with swallow in a SC. Amy was sure pissed at Beth later. I gave em each $50.
  • ShotDisc
    16 years ago
    The now-closed Showtime in Nashville was the scene for a number of my most memorable ITC extras. -one was a no-holds-barred hands anywhere free-for-all with a dark haired, chubby, very busty girl. during the second song, hands gave way to mouths and i had to use my sock to clean up before leaving. -Another time I met a tall, busty, good looking blonde who had a great personality. we hit it off and went back to the lap dance cubicles and by the beginning of the second song she was giving me one of the best BBBJ's I had ever had. Since I was in town for a couple of days, I went back the next afternoon, as soon as she saw me, she grabbed me by the hand and took me into the lap dance cubes. before the song even started, she was on her knees with me in her mouth again. this time i also got a chance to DATY before leaving. not bad 2 for 2. -probably the ultimate was one I have mentioned here before, was a one-time encounter with a 20 yr old, drunk hottie who was 3-4 months pregnant. I took a chance during the first dance and undid my fly. when she noticed she reached in and pulled me out. she must have like what she saw because she turned around and just sat down on it. at the end of the song, she got up and I thought we were done, but she turned around, straddled my lap and climbed back on. was a total suprise.
  • Dain
    16 years ago
    My first extra I detailed above. Here's my first "multiple extra." It was in the Market Street Cinema in SF, back when it was not frightening. A young black girl, full figure, used a dildo on stage, and I showed my "appreciation." I said to her, "You've been such a bad girl that you deserve a good licking. Let's go backstage for your good licking." She was enthusiastic. Over the next half hour, she sat on the couch, I sat on the floor between her legs, and I exuausted my tongue. She smelled good. She cummed seven times! I told her that I would bring her a toy the next day. I got her a vibrator small enough to fit all the way up her pussy while I licked her clit. Again, she cummed seven times. I never saw her again.
  • gk
    16 years ago
    About eight years ago in Cle-Town I had already been a customer of my ATF for quite a while. She was one of the sexiest dancers in the club, always worked hard, and on stage had the capacity to project as if dancing only for the one she was making eye contact with while also evoking that "come fuck me" look. Early on her lap dances were standard contact bump and grind, but one day she seemed to go through a transformation, announcing that from now on she was doing better dances. And better they were, bump and grind turned into grind and stroke, and to my sweet surprise, she inserts two fingers into her pussy, plays with herself for a good while and then puts them in my mouth to lick off. (This was the transformation, not the "first time"). This second stage of our ATF relationship left me with many happy memories. One day we're in the middle of a lap dance and I mentioned that I would like to try the club's new VIP room, which required me buying a bottle of champagne and then buying dances--all in a semi-private room that could be made almost private by re-arranging the furniture. Well, she immediately stops our dance, told me what her VIP dance price was and says come with me. We bought the champagne and proceeded to the VIP rooom. We close the door, sip some champagne and then she starts dancing for me. Slow and sensual, brushing her cute ass on my lap and putting her substantial titties in my mouth. After a while, she gets up, turns around to face me and gives me some typical stick shifting. Now I'm very satisfied so far, given the no holding back because of the privacy, but I still had realistic expectations that this would be it, super elevated contact and a more comfortable happy ending. But after a few strokes, suddenly, ZIP and my pants are open. I was wearing underwear that day, but from this point on I new it was time to change my expectations, so without hesitating, I reached in to pull out Mr. Happy myself to take things to a higher level, at least a nice hand job. But as soon as Mr. Happy is free, she takes him in hand and starts giving me a BBBJTC, at which point she swallowed and complimented me on what she assumed was my good diet because she said my cum didn't have any telltale herbal or garlicy aftertaste. We had many VIPs after that, including a wild session with a g-spot vibrator and anmal beads that drove her wild and made her cum madly. We actually became friends and fuck buddies after that. I have other interesting first-time stories with other girls in SCs, worth sharing some other time.
  • terrymac77
    16 years ago
    OK so I'm a white guy who likes black SC's. My first real 'extra' was one night during the winter. I used to go and get grind offs because there was a lot of police action in the area and didn't want to get nailed. There was a dancer who I liked for grinders bacuse she had great tits and would let me grind her down with her hips and play with her tits at the same time. She had tried a few times to 'open me up' but i never went for it. So one night, sort of late, I go in and shes working. We have a drink and she's had a few by then. We go to the VIP, which is basically a closet with a couch like chair. She starts her dance and BANG, the power goes out. No shit. The emergency lights come on and someone yells out that the lines probably snapped under the ice and an emergency breaker would kick on in about 3 minutes and to stay put. We were both standing, completely in the dark and I decided 'what the hell' I pull my guy out and put it in her hand. She stroked me for a minute and then shocked the hell out of me by kneeling and taking me in her mouth. She said between breaths that she knew I wasn't a cop so I was safe. She pressed me against the wall and went for broke. I tried to warn her and let her know I was close but she held tight and took all I had. Swallowed it down. She didn't JUST swallow, she swallowed and held on until I was done twitching. I was semi-hard when at the same time the lights came on and she was slowly expelling my member from her pretty red lips. We had several others and I even got to fuck her bent over the chair once. She was an ATF for a year or two. But that was the first real extra.
  • rootman
    16 years ago
    This is all better than Penthouse forum ever was. We should rename this the 'wood' thread.
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    rootman talking about wood. Isn't it interesting, the names used in place of penis?
  • wondergrl5
    16 years ago
    Anymore? The stories are getting tame!!!!!!!!! Damn I guess its pay perview and my new toy (hee hee) tonite
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    How about a story from the female perspective? I am sure you have a "first" to tell.
  • wondergrl5
    16 years ago
    of my first extra? like if Ive given an extra or received one?
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    both!
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    Ditto Misterguy! I know you have to have many stories, wondergrl5.
  • ClevelandTom
    16 years ago
    Substitute the word "latest" for "first" and I've got a good one for you. Work pissed me off a week or so ago and I took an afternoon off to see the day shift at one of my favorite clubs. When I walked in, one of the best dancers was up on stage and smiled when she saw me. I sat down and noticed that there were eight dancers and two customers. My dancer comes over as she walked off stage and asked, "did you come in to see me today?" and since I don't lie, I told her that I didn't come to see anybody in particular but was happy to see her working. Fast forward 15 minutes and we are all alone in the private dance area which isn't very private. On the second song, she asks if, "I'll get her off," So I proceeded to give her extremely wet kitty a working over. By the third song, she says, "I want you to taste me." Unfortunately, the place wasn't private enough though she did try to stick her snatch in my face. On the next song, she asked me, "My boss just went in back to his office. Do you want a blow job or would you prefer to fuck me?" Tough choice. But since I wasn't covered, I was going to opt for the BBBJ until she reached in my pants and proceeded to cover me up. Next thing I know, I am a good five inches deep in her with the six of the dancers and one of the bouncers no more than eight feet away. I was more than surprised. Needless to say, several minutes later, I left very, very happy and amazingly surprised by my first extra in a club that I thought it would be impossible to get an extra in.
  • wondergrl5
    16 years ago
    soooooo not gonna tell. hee hee
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    Party pooper...maybe some of your customers would like to kiss and tell then? ;)
  • wondergrl5
    16 years ago
    Good for them I wont deny a thing. LOL
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    Well, wondergrl5, if you ever get down my way, I'll have to K&T for you. But I don't think we'll ever cross paths.
  • wondergrl5
    16 years ago
    awww clubber and I was just in florida :(
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    wondergrl5, Well thanks for rubbing it (not how I would like it)in. Where did you visit down this way? Do any clubbing?
  • wondergrl5
    16 years ago
    I was there for 2 weeks in feb. went to solid Gold , Pure Plantum, Sperament Rhino, and some others but this was in a one night whirlwind with some nite clubbing in between
  • wondergrl5
    16 years ago
    oh yeah extras there? no but buy a girl in a Ft Lauderdale nite club some jagerbombs and WOW!
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    lol
  • msftt
    13 years ago
    When I started clubbing I always wondered if the activities up front were really a gateway to more intimate activities reserved for those in the know, perhaps in some secret back room available only to trusted regulars or those with a secret password, and if so, how I could find it. As I continued clubbing, I concluded that that was wishful thinking, that the best strip clubs were all about grinding LDs with lots of two-way contact, no more no less, and that was good enough for me (actually legal, safe, and still erotically satisfying). And besides, LDs were held too out in the open, how would you ever get away with extras anyway? One day in my explorations a few years back I decided to give a certain club one last chance. I had visited it once before back when I was a spectator, and the dancers on stage seemed lame then, but I had never given them a fair chance with a LD. I figured I might as well go in once, have another lame experience, and thereafter forget about this club. It was a Tuesday around 5 pm (yes, I'm one of those older guys who makes it in during the day shift), and I dashed through a sudden spring downpour to make it through the door, so I came in a little wet and dazed. A short fully-curved black dancer from the bar sidled up to me as soon as I walked by. She wore a tiny string top, and the merest whisper of a string thong on the bottom, which seemed to droop loosely about her amply curved hips. She introduced herself, escorted me to a small round table by the stage, and sat down to keep me company. I had the waitress bring me a drink, and paid my usual tip. The chairs here have large padded arms that hide anything below the waist. Well, before you know it, this dancer is groping and stroking me under the table, and you can be sure that got my attention. I figured as long as she was fondling me she wouldn't mind some touching in return, so I played my hand along her thigh and under the string thong along her hip. She asked if I was married. I said, "No -- maybe I should marry you." She laughed. She asked if I had ever "come" during a dance. Indeed, while fully clothed, I had had some happy endings during a dance, so I said, "Yes" -- I did not know then that she was speaking in code. I asked her about dances -- $25 each, or 2 for $40. We chatted and flirted further while other dancers danced on stage, then she asked, "Wanna play?" I was ready. She took me to the LD area. This was a row of 3-walled booths with dark couches facing the stage, and another 4-5' high wall blocking the view to and from the rest of club, so even with a fully open front, once you got seated it was pretty private. To lock it in before we got started, I told her I wanted the two for $40 deal. She said, "Honey, if you want to come it will cost more than that." Well, I had never gotten this far before and didn't know what else to say but, "How much?" "$80" she said (that was the total including the dances). I did a quick mental accounting of the cash I brought in, and said, "OK". By now I figured I was in for some sort of extra, maybe up to oral at that low price, the only questions were, would it be covered or uncovered, and how would we pull it off here? I sat down, she removed her top and motioned for me to unzip and pull it out. What a sensation, my bare dick hanging out in the open in a SC! She quickly scooped it into her luscious mouth. Aha, a BBBJ! She withdrew it almost as quickly, ripped open a condom, and slipped it over me with great dispatch. OK, I figured, that was prelude, now comes the CBJ. Instead, she stood up, straddled over my lap, and pushed aside that tiny loose-fitting thong of hers. I saw what was coming, and was afraid of exploding as soon as she touched me, so I asked her to slow down. She paid me no heed, and unceremoniously slipped herself right over my stiff member. I was totally stunned, and exploded immediately -- she continued rocking and swaying through the music, rubbing, kissing, and nibbling my chest, with me deep inside her warm wetness. At that point, since I still had my pants fully on, and she still had her thong on, to anybody walking by it would just look like any two people engaged in a sultry grinding LD. With my two songs done, she just as deftly got up and removed the evidence. I got out the money, plus a few more bills -- it was definitely worth more than the $40 extra that she charged me! That was enough for me, so after that I said goodbye and, still stunned, stumbled out into the searing daylight. This all took about 15 minutes from entering the club to getting laid, and other than coming into the club, I never even did anything to make it happen; in fact I came in expecting nothing and the dancer did all the work. I never even exactly said "Yes" -- I simply never said "No".
  • Prim0
    13 years ago
    The most "extra" activity I've had to date is the mouth on cock over the pants routine. I live a sad SC life. :(
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Hmmmm, in my ATF favorite club here in Detroit, back in the day when it first opened in the 1990's, there was no VIP. Table dances were the order of the day, and back then the girls were fairly enthuisiastic out there at the booths. It was just a grinding lap dance, but as a "relative newbie" I liked it a lot and had to go into the men's room after to clean up :)
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    I've related this story before, but here goes again.  The plus side is that little details come back to me each time I tell it. My first strip club extra coincides with my first strip club experience ever.  It was my 17th birthday, and some friends (some of whom were over 18 at the time) decided to take me over to Fort Erie to help me forget the girl with whom I'd just broken up because I'd caught her in bed with somebody else (oh, if I'd only known then what I know now, things could have been so much different between us, even after that).  In 1978, the drinking age in NY was still 18, but the Canadians had a curious lack of interest in seeing any identification, any least with my picture on it; Andy Jackson's was good enough, according to the guys who got me in. I don't remember the name of the place now, and none of the places currently listed for that area on TUSCL ring any bells, but I *definitely* remember the hot little Vietnamese number who the guys got to help me forget my girl friend. We went in, sat down, ordered drinks, and they started pointing out girls as they got naked on stage.  I wasn't interested in anything but drinking, though, until this girl name Kim stopped by our table.  I remember it because I thought it was an awfully American name for a girl who could barely speak English; I didn't know at that time that Kim is a relatively common Vietnamese girl's name.  She was striking to me because she was about as different from my ex as it was possible to to be: tight and slim where my ex was padded, long straight dark hair versus the ex's short golden curls, A cups with tiny dark hard nipples instead of D cups with huge pink soft ones and dancer muscles where my ex was barely toned. Whether the marked difference set me over the edge, or the drink finally got to me, I don't know, but when somebody asked, I agreed. One of the guys went away with her for a few minutes, and when they came back, she said, and I kid you not and swear to all the gods this is true, "Come, me love you long time." She took me in the back, to a room that looked like it might have been somebody's bedroom, complete with dresser, bed and closet, and proceeded to treat me like a king.  She got us both undressed, not letting me do anything, not even untying my shoes.  I also remember, this being before the dominance of the plucked chicken look, she had what no doubt greatly contributed to my preference to this day, that is, a pussy with almost straight, kind of coarse, but silky smooth at the same time, soft, plentiful, almost unruly, but not overly extensive pubic hair.  That too was in stark contrast to the well trimmed, albeit not shaved, pubes my ex insisted on keeping. She didn't start with sex, but with a cup of tea and some sort of alcohol with a serious kick; I still don't know what that was.  This shortly gave way to one of the most completely erotic body rubs I've gotten even to this day.  A "body rub" that included lips and toes in addition to fingers and hands. Only after I was simultaneously supremely relaxed and highly turned on did she start with the sex.  By this time, I was feeling no pain, and don't remember much detail other than the fact that it was pretty awesome.  I do remember both sucking and fucking, and cumming in both her mouth and her pussy. (Yes, everything was bareback.  What I can say, I, like every other 17 year old, was immortal then.) I was also typically 17ish in that I wasn't as cognizant then as I try to be now about how much she was enjoying it.  I'm guessing at this stage that my enjoyment far outstripped hers.  I remember her "cries" of passion, but from this end of the ensuing thirty plus years, I think they were quite feigned.  Hopefully, I've learned a little bit since then.   After what seemed like the entire night, but turned out to only be about three hours, she said "time up" and we went back out to the main room, whereupon I endured the cheers and jeers of my entire group of friends.  I sat back down at the table and related everything that happened.  After all, they paid, so I figured they deserved to hear about it. :)  After about an hour, Kim came back to our table and asked me "You like?"  Of course, I responded in the affirmative, and she asked "You do again?"  I told her that the others had paid, whereupon she started accosting *them*, telling them to pony up for another round.  Eventually, they did, and we went back again.  This time, the sex was really the only activity on the menu (apparently, they hadn't paid as much the second time), but it was just as good as the first time.  I know that when I was done, for the fourth or fifth time (oh, for the stamina of a 17 year old again), I fell asleep, and Kim apparently brought one of the guys back to wake me up and take me out. In retrospect, this place was obviously a brothel with a strip club for a "front", and Kim was obviously a professional hooker (as opposed to the part time hookers that most strippers are), but the fact that there was a strip club involved set my preferences from then on, and probably influenced my perspective on a number of strip club subjects. To this day, they won't tell me how much they paid, but however much it was, I owe them big time.  They started me on my strip club "journey".  I never went back to that club, but did go to some of the others in Fort Erie, as well as Western NY.  Nothing quite matched that experience, though, even, as good as I have it, all these years later. They still give me shit about falling asleep the second time though.  Well, when their wives aren't around anyway. :)  I didn't even tell *mine* until we'd been married for about five years.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    DAMN! I started this February 13, 2008 3 years ago and it was just resurrected?
  • troop
    13 years ago
    ^^^ well this thread won't be mistaken for jesus ;)
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    I love those stories !
  • LeeH
    13 years ago
    gmd: "my enjoyment far ***outstripped*** hers" Insert rimshot here. I'm here all week, folks. Try the veal -- it's excellent.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion