tuscl

Religious Questions: Titty Fucking with Jesus

doctorevil
Evil Lair
Yes, I know—the title alone is sending me to hell. But my questions are this: Have you ever tittyfucked a girl, and she’s wearing a necklace with a cross or a crucifix, and the cross is bouncing up and down on the head of your dick while you are tittyfucking? If so, is this sacrilegious? And if so, who is the bigger blasphemer, you or her?

Asking for a friend.

16 comments

• drewcareypnw
    a year ago
    doctor evil = my new hero. As Iron Maiden once said... see you in hell my friend, see you in HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • twentyfive
    a year ago
    How does that compare to fucking an Irish girl with a crucifix on the wall above her bed, am I a Jewish guy going to burst into flames.
  • doctorevil
    a year ago
    25: I think you’re good, as long as you came in her pussy. Genesis 38:8-10:

“he would waste the semen on the ground, so as not to give offspring to his brother. 10 And what he did was wicked in the sight of the Lord, and he put him to death also.”

So by analogy, I think I might be good as long as I didn’t come on her tits. Or the ground. Or I mean, as long as my friend didn’t.
  • Muddy
    a year ago
    I’m the type of guy that would have to stop everything to swing it over to the side of her neck.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    a year ago
    I took a dancer to VIP once and as things got hot and heavy, I realized that she was wearing a crucifix around her neck and also had several tattoos of Bible quotes and other Christian symbolism.

She was a lot of enthusiastic fun, but for a moment I did think "There's possibly a lot to unpack here, but not for me."
  • Brahma2k
    a year ago
    Wouldn't have noticed, I was too angry that they'd been oiled up too much and kept slipping out my hands.
  • Tetradon
    a year ago
    @25, a crucifix above the bed makes me think of the time I was hospitalized in a Catholic hospital. Or a religious hospice. Thoughts of sickness and death kill the boner.

Some guys love the "hot nun" fantasy. Having grown up in a strict Catholic family, I've known a lot of nuns and none of them so much as sniffed "average." Give me a bad girl in a sexy Halloween costume any day.
  • whodey
    a year ago
    Never titty fucked a girl with a crucifix necklace flopping around, but I have titty fucked a girl with a tattoo of Jesus right between her ties. I have to say it was a bit of a turn-off shoving my dick into the face of our lord and savior, however she had a gorgeous pair of 22 year old natural D-cups so I powered through the initial weirdness. I did make sure that I didn't cum across her chest at the end because giving tattoo Jesus a facial would have been too much.

Yes I know I am going to hell but that was sealed years ago so I'm at least going to enjoy my time before I get there.
  • hard2hold
    a year ago
    The correct way to view this is that Jesus died for your sins. That's not an insignificant price to pay, so you shouldn't let that sacrifice go to waste. I say stroke away and unleash hell. Your nut has already been paid for with the blood of Christ. If you feel badly afterward, just imagine Robert Tilton pretending to speak in tongues on TV. He's clearly the biggest blasphemer in history, so both you and the girl should be relatively safe. As long as you don't also have a religious symbol on your person, you should be the least culpable party. Just to be sure, though, see if she'll lick the cross clean for you. On video. Then you'll be totally safe.
  • doctorevil
    a year ago
    “ Just to be sure, though, see if she'll lick the cross clean for you. On video. Then you'll be totally safe.”

Ok. I’ll keep this I mind.
  • ATACdawg
    a year ago
    "Sin boldly, and count on the grace of God!"

Martin Luther
  • wallanon
    a year ago
    My vote? Not sacrilegious. Don't blame me if we see each other in Hell.
  • shadowcat
    a year ago
    Once half way through a lap dance, the Asia stripper asked me if I had accepted Jesus Christ as my savior. I got up and left the club.
  • TheSingularity
    a year ago
    Religious girls are often some of the wildest, most repressed out there. Strap in and enjoy the ride
  • Dave_Anderson
    a year ago
    What if you tit fuck a girl wearing a swastika necklace, does that mean you hate Jews? See how stupid this is? You want to defame Christianity so you post this, that's all
  • PoundKing
    a year ago
    I would put the cross in her mouth
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion