tuscl

What do you do with your pants in VIP?

Wednesday, March 29, 2023 7:11 PM
Serious logistics question not trying to be funny. A recent review from a TUSCL vet dealing with a ROB shows the possible issues that could arise. Do you take them off? Keep them on? I can’t totally remember every time but I think I’ve taken them off a couple times in places in certain free for all/not gonna be bothered spots. (Some other places it’s hard to do) But it still could put you in a compromised position anyway, your guys thoughts on this issue

36 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    a year ago
    In the club where I'm a regular, both VIP rooms and lapdance stalls have very good privacy (actual doors with locks). I mean, it could be kicked down in a moment if need be, but zero chance of anyone walking in by accident. Also, it's a known extras club and nobody pretends otherwise. So, my pants go on a hook on the wall that is intended for a guy's pants.
  • Muddy
    a year ago
    Also review I was speaking to [view link]
  • Manuellabore
    a year ago
    Hanging down at my ankles usually, although I had one regular who gave excellent FS except she was so paranoid about getting caught that she basically wanted me to keep my pants up to my lap. Said eff that after I realized my zipper was making friction burns on my dick.
  • motorhead
    a year ago
    Toss ‘em in the corner. Wrinkles be damned. It’s a strip club not a Martha Stewart run boot camp
  • drewcareypnw
    a year ago
    Elastic waistband on old navy breath on shorts/ pants slips down just enough to expose dc jr for service. They never come off all the way, bc I don’t like my ass to touch whatever is lurking on the seat.
  • Mate27
    a year ago
    ^^ on behalf of all PL’s, we thank you for your ocd. Whewwww!
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    a year ago
    I went to a club where the walls between the VIP stalls were a bit over 7 feet high or so. Above that it was open air. While I was in a room with a dancer, the guy who had just entered the room next door stripped down and hung his pants over the top of the partition. This was a little awkward, because his pants were now halfway hanging into our stall. Even more awkward, it was the top half of his pants dangling down into our stall. So, I said audibly, "Hey, thanks man. Mind if I pay my dancer from your wallet? I can see it right there in your back pocket." The pants quickly disappeared. He hadn't thought that through. So, don't do that.
  • Muddy
    a year ago
    You know what that's good point about the bare ass. That's I like top. I'm not sure the average American ass crack is wiped thoroughly enough. You know what, see this I why I like OTC better.
  • Papi_Chulo
    a year ago
    I walk to the DJ booth and ask him to hold my pants for me then I proceed to VIP to take care of my business.
  • Mike Rotch
    a year ago
    Butt naked. Everything comes off. Even the socks. It shows the dancer I mean business and that she needs to remove everything too.
  • Papi_Chulo
    a year ago
    A couple of years after joining TUSCL and learning that a good-time could be had on dayshift at certain-clubs, I mostly (but not exclusively) became a dayshifter – combine me-being mostly a dayshifter w/ me visiting mostly dives and me SCing mostly in hot-weather Miami; meant I was comfortable wearing athletic-shorts to the SC (usually roomy/stretchy black Nike shorts with an elastic waistband ) – these shorts were very-comfortable for “full contact SCing” and more importantly had wide leg-openings (I also tended to buy one size-bigger for “extra-room”) – I would go commando (of course) and “when things got heated” it was very-easy to just take out the missile via one of the shorts’ wide-leg-openings – and I was “good to go (or cum)”. On my few night-visits I wasn’t comfortable wearing my athletic-shorts – at first for nightshift-visits I would wear some soft stretchy lounge-pants that had an elastic-waistband that I could fairly-easily slide down w/o having to remove the lounge-pants. But the lounge-pants didn’t have a zipper so for my nightshift visits (and some dayshift visits) I eventually graduated to pajama-pants that had a one-button-fly “for convenience” – both the lounge-pants and pajama-pants were black w/ pockets so “kinda” passed for slacks if one wasn’t looking too-closely (I wore a decent-shirt and shoes to look a bit “less conspicuous” and it helped I mostly hit dives and midtier clubs so usually didn’t have an issue w.r.t. what I was wearing. Thus it’s been a while/years since I’ve had the “where do I put my pants” issue – besides the “logistics” of taking-off/storing one’s pants when extras(ing); there is also the issue/possibility that a ROB can pick-your-pocket if your pants are around your ankles or off-to-the-side.
  • Dolfan
    a year ago
    At clubs around here, I take em off and toss em in a corner. Usually on top of my shoes in a desperate attempt to limit their contact with the floor. As far as the ass crack situation goes, most clubs here have alcohol in the rooms and most of the dancers will wipe down the chair. It ain't perfect, but if you're not ready to accept the fact that you're fucking a stripper int he back room of a strip club as not being perfectly hygienic, you might not want to do it.
  • NJBalla
    a year ago
    An answer im sure noone will give. Play the gentleman and tell her you dont want to get her knees dirty or touching the cold/wet floor. Then put them on the ground in front of your lap. It will throw the girl off and she may spend a few more minutes singing billy joel. Sure some clubs it be the cleanest thing to do, but I always throw my pants in the washer as soon as I return home. but what you guys are about to do isnt the most sanitary anyways.
  • NJBalla
    a year ago
    *isnt the cleanest thing to do
  • drewcareypnw
    a year ago
    “ Butt naked” …. Goddamn mike, that is hard core!
  • ilbbaicnl
    a year ago
    If my pants aren't cleaned and pressed by the time I nut, I will NEVER go back to that club.
  • skibum609
    a year ago
    We are provided with a hook on the wall, but when I don't want to get up they get thrown on the floor.
  • shailynn
    a year ago
    There are some places where it is acceptable to take the pants off. Some places there are hooks on the wall, others there’s usually a small table. I put them on the hook or fold them and place them on the table or “gasp” on the floor. If the floor is the only option I put them on top of my shoes since if my pants are coming off so are my shoes. The trick is to fold the pants so your pockets are on the bottom making them not easily accessible for a ROB issue. If they’re on a hook, I will put the pants on first then usually my shirt over top because if my pants are coming off my shirt probably is too. That way you have to fumble with the shirt before you get to the pants. On the floor - Shoes / pants / underoos / shirt - that’s a lot to go through to get to my packets. Yeah I leave my socks on and look like an idiot.
  • twentyfive
    a year ago
    I make the bouncer work for his tip, bouncer holds my pants until I'm finished, I make him dry clean and press my clothes too.
  • shadowcat
    a year ago
    I'm always surprised by how some people are concerned about the cleanliness of strip club seating but have no concern for the dirtiest thing they'll ever handle. Just think about how many dirty hands have touched the money you handle. And btw just remember that just about every hand that you have shaken has had a dick in it.
  • misterorange
    a year ago
    I remove my baseball cap and use it to store my phone, keys, eyeglasses, wallet and money, and place it somewhere I can keep an eye on it. I'm usually wearing sweat pants with the drawstring untied. I never fully remove them out of fear there might be a reason I need to pull 'em up quickly. If I'm standing and hitting it doggie style they'll be above my knees held up by the elastic waist. But if I'm sitting and she's on top, they'll be around my ankles. With that said, you fellas concerned about your bare asses and butt cracks touching the chair... I'm the guy you should be worried about. I'm always clean, but it's a 100% guarantee there will be ass hairs left behind.
  • wallanon
    a year ago
    It was thread that will live in infamy...
  • wallanon
    a year ago
    It was a thread that will live in infamy...lol
  • Papi_Chulo
    a year ago
    I’m far from a clean-freak/germaphobe but there are places where I tend to take extra-precautions such as heavily-used public-bathrooms etc – along that vein, I prefer not to have my bare-skin touching a strip-club seat – again not b/c I’m a clean-freak, but I def don’t trust most strip-clubs’ “commitment to hygiene/cleanliness” particularly the type of clubs I visit (although I assume some of the better ran/managed clubs may do a better-job keeping their places clean (?)). Although def not a common, there’s been a time or two I’ve walked out-of-a-club w/ a bit of a rash in the back of my thighs (since I would often wear shorts on dayshift). I can see sitting buck-naked in VIP for max-comfort, and I’ve done-it occasionally, but I def prefer to not have my bare-ass sitting on a VIP-seat that who knows how many other bare-asses have sat there and even-worse who knows when was the last time it was cleaned.
  • Mike Rotch
    a year ago
    @misterorange, shave your ass bro
  • Warrior15
    a year ago
    I'm probably leaving the club directly afterwards so I'm not worried about them getting wrinkled or dirty. The pants are wadded up in the corner right beside her dress. I love clubbing in Florida.
  • drewcareypnw
    a year ago
    Mr Orange… confirming my bias! YIKES!
    a year ago
    I'm going to start bringing a towel with me to put on the seat before vip session. There are some things I'd just rather not think about. MR Orange.... thanks for that.
  • boomer79
    a year ago
    It depends on the club. Sometimes you need to be able to fix yourself relatively quickly and some places there is a convenient place to put them. If there is a door I’d just take them off and fold them. If you’re worried about getting caught unbottoning and sliding down a bit. Just never through a zipper hole. I did that once. Not good cutting yourself.
  • Jdo11
    a year ago
    Lmao, if they're coming off your body during an ITC, you're just begging to be scammed. To provide perspective, I'm only interested in getting hjs, cbjs, or assjobs when ITC; so my pants are being pulled down to the bottom of my boxers at the most.
  • PoundKing
    a year ago
    I used to get butt naked and my clothes would be on the couch or on the floor. Now my pants are around my ankles because I'm too lazy to take my shoes off
  • wallanon
    a year ago
    The quote is from the review in question. This is like those kid picture puzzles where you try to find everything that's wrong or out of place lol... "On the way out, she grabbed my pants, including my wallet. I tracked down security, Brian, and asked for his help tracking down my pants and wallet. He said that he had not seen Daisy leave the private dance area. Turns out that Daisy had ducked in to one of the empty booths with my pants and wallet. She emerged and ran to the dressing room. I found my pants and wallet back in the original room (she had tossed them over the barrier separating the rooms and back into the original room). When I recovered my pants and wallet, I discovered that $200 was missing. I reported this to Brian who said that the manager would "talk" to Daisy. I should note that Brian was quite reasonable, but he did not provide any steps to recovering my stolen cash."
  • wallanon
    a year ago
    So about getting comfortable. I went to a club that's not know for extras, but they do happen with the right girl and the right manager. Some chick wasn't really my cup of tea but I thought her friend was hot, and when you're a new face one of the best ways to bag a top dancer is to take care of her less hot friend. Facts. Speaking of that much hotter friend, if her IG is to be believed some athlete actually wifed her. But anyway, she was putting on a good show and getting all grabby. Then promised the moon in VIP. I was interested in whether or not this club has actually gone back to the dark side, so agreed to do a VIP booth. She says to get comfortable and take it out while she goes to the bathroom. Not so fast, silly girl. So I sit there for about a minute, then act bored and lay my head back so I can stare into the camera. Then I take my phone out and start checking messages. She comes back clearly disappointed I wasn't getting bounced for her amusement, does basic dances that are way less fun than they were in the regular dance area (ROB confirmed) and leaves before the time is up. She got her money, but I feel like I made out ok lol.
  • goldmongerATL
    a year ago
    My concern with dropping trow is my wallet is down there out of my control. I actually look for a very long, non-metal zipper in pants I buy for clubbing. Stretch shorts with wide legs work,too. Never had a problem. Keeping them up also helps repel the kinky ones that think I would enjoy fingers up my ass.
  • DandyDan
    a year ago
    I remember once, I took my pants and underwear off and threw them onto the chair in the room, which we weren't using. My chosen stripper, before we did our business, folded my pants and then put them on the one table in the corner. It looked so proper of her.
  • Jascoi
    3 days ago
    good topic. don't know how i missed it before... pants (shorts) and shirt (t) on top of the shoes (flip flops).
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion