tuscl

Name Tags.

Specialj
Born in NYC, conceived at Woodstock.
Tuesday, February 28, 2023 1:28 AM
We have all been to the club, met a dancer, and for whatever reason forgotten her name. Whether it was that you met so many new dancers, had a bit too much to drink, or hadn’t slept in 36 hours, you’re just couldn’t remember. Started with an M? No, I’m sure it was an S?! So I propose name tags for the dancers, so we can spend more time remembering the sexy experience and less time trying to figure out what her name was.

22 comments

• drewcareypnw
    a year ago
    I have fun making up names for all the girls whose names I can’t remember.
  • Specialj
    a year ago
    Lol drew
  • Dolfan
    a year ago
    I just ask. Half the time they don't remember my name either, at least till I've met them a few times. It's not like waking up to a civi and not remembering her name.
  • whodey
    a year ago
    I don't want anything, even a name tag, covering up any more of the dancer than necessary. Maybe they should all just get their name airbrushed onto their g-string? By the time that comes off I don't care what her name is.
  • Specialj
    a year ago
    Thong Embroideries
  • IfIGottaBeDamned
    a year ago
    I will sometimes create a contact for a dancer in my “little black-book” cell phone for a dancer (even if I don’t plan to get her number right away). I will then add a note about her distinguishing characteristics and often note if she has a passing resemblance to a Hollywood celeb. I can then lookup her name later if the mood strikes me.
  • Warrior15
    a year ago
    Whatever name they gave you is just made up anyway. So what does it matter? And I don't want them talking when they have their mouth full anyway.
  • doctorevil
    a year ago
    I liked the system they had in Thailand. All the girls were assigned a number, and they wore a red button with their number on it. It's been thirty years, and I still remember number 27.
  • Specialj
    a year ago
    I wasn’t a serious question scrub
  • Mike Rotch
    a year ago
    All strippers have the same exact name. And that name is Thot.
  • wallanon
    a year ago
    What about when "Sprinkles" tattoos her real name on her body? Does that count? Or her dude's?
  • docsavage
    a year ago
    For my regulars I make up nicknames for them like "Mike Tyson's meaner little sister" or "Mouse Ears". Either that, or I'll pick some name from decades ago they never heard of that they look like for a name. When I call them Elizabeth Taylor or Veronica Lake they look puzzled. One time I did call a girl Stevie Nicks and she looked pleased. Stevie Nicks is someone she had heard of. More surprisingly, I called a dancer Bettie Page one time and she smiled and knew who that was. I called one dancer Morticia Addams and she said, "I've heard that before".
  • Jigman
    a year ago
    I don't think it's so bad. People should wear name tags. Everyone would be a lot friendlier. "Hello, Sam." "How are you doing, Joe?"
  • rickdugan
    a year ago
    I remember each of their names. It's either "honey" or "sweetie." 😉 Until a girl makes a real impression on me and I'm actually motivated enough to remember her stage name and/or her fake real name, I just use the placeholders. Easy peasy.
  • Dolfan
    a year ago
    ^ In south Florida, ad "amor" to the list. It's a very popular name, for both men and women.
  • Specialj
    a year ago
    Si amigo, muchas gracias Mi amor. They love my gringo Spanish and they all seem to appreciate me making an effort to communicate in their native tongue
  • drewcareypnw
    a year ago
    @special: its a strange aspect of the language. Everywhere I've been, Spanish speakers appreciate me trying with my crappy Spanish. I've had exactly the opposite response from French speakers though, lol.
  • twentyfive
    a year ago
    In South Florida the language is Spanglish So you’re pretty safe mixing it up
  • Papi_Chulo
    a year ago
    The name is irrelevant to me - what matters to me is how she looks and the mileage she gives
  • Specialj
    a year ago
    I agree that what matters most is looks and mileage but with last girl I met there I had a really tough time dealing with the language barrier and she actually used the translator app at one point. I still had a lot of fu. With her though
  • georgmicrodong
    a year ago
    They have names?
  • Cashman1234
    a year ago
    I don’t care to remember stage names. It’s kinda silly when you think that the same girl is Bubbles at The Titty Twister on Tuesday, and she’s Bentley at The Tug and Rub on Wednesday, and then she’s Ariel at Buck Rubs on Thursday. I had a dancer who wanted me to come and go directly to VIP to meet her. Since the house mom was a stickler, she had to tell her my name. I told the dancer that today your stage name is Mary and I am Joseph. That made it easy.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion