tuscl

Strip club/OTC fasting

Friday, February 24, 2023 9:18 PM
You guys ever went into a planned hibernation if you will from the hobby to build funds…errr or build back maybe? I kind of went balls out last summer and I’ve been lying pretty low the 4 months. Aside from a few exceptions, no OTC’s very little strip club visits and you know what it’s amazing how the money piles up. If I wanted to maybe do a splurge hook up with some 10 I could do it now and not feel to bad about it.

21 comments

• twentyfive
    a year ago
    My M. O. Is when funds are low and needs are high, look for old ladies using the ATM, then go to town baby
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    a year ago
    Planned?...no, not really. Sometimes I take a break because I have higher priorities and lots of work to do on tight deadlines. At those times, I just naturally put my head down and work. When get through that crunch, I'll think about hitting the club. There have also been times when I've had unexpectedly expensive periods. You know, one of those weeks when a storm blows a tree over on your house, your transmission fails, and the water boiler fails catastrophically. That'll cause me to fortify the house against a plague of locusts rather than hit the clubs. And then there's the good old hedonistic treadmill. In the immediate aftermath of COVID, I went a little overboard and did the kid-in-the-candy-shop thing. Aside from being expensive in its own right, there came a point where I pulled into the parking lot in full 'meh' mode and bailed 20 minutes after I got there. But as part of a formal ritual or having a "stripper-free September" or "no-OTC October"? No, I don't really plan out going to strip clubs enough to plan to not go.
  • Cashman1234
    a year ago
    I’m trying to give up strip clubs for Lent. I’m not sure how smart of an idea this is - but I’m going to give it a try.
  • rickdugan
    a year ago
    Not on purpose, but it has happened to me just because clubs are way down on the priority list after many other obligations. My biggest single challenge right now is time. During periods when I have a lot of work and home obligations to meet, the pretty girls in their underwear may not be a priority for a while.
  • Specialj
    a year ago
    I seldom venture far from my home club. If I have a particularly bad experience, I certainly may wait longer than I normally do to return. When you have been going as long as I have, it is inevitable that you will have some bad experiences. It’s part of the game.
  • Specialj
    a year ago
    Hey 25 that’s my mom lol sorry couldn’t help myself
  • Dolfan
    a year ago
    Not so much a planned, contentious effort to take a break. There's periods of a few months where it takes a back seat to other things I prioritize either time wise or financially. As much as I do enjoy a strip club trip or a nice OTC visit, they aren't anywhere near my top priorities and I still have to make compromises. I got a question though, you said very little club visits in the last 4 months. But you submitted like 10 reviews this month alone. That's very little strip clubbing? Guess its relative.
  • georgmicrodong
    a year ago
    Not planned, per se, but I have taken breaks. Sometimes it's just because I'm busy with other aspects of life, sometimes spending the money would be irresponsible, and sometimes it's just because I want to do other things.
  • elmer
    a year ago
    Certainly not planned but on hiatus nevertheless while I heal from quintuple bypass surgery Was spending 1500+ a month clubbing, the occasional OTC not to mention no longer able dine out has resulted in significant savings in just the last six weeks alone. Time will tell if I fully return to that leave of clubbing
  • Warrior15
    a year ago
    I got into a discussion with one of my sugar babies the other day about paying income taxes. I pay income taxes in quarterly payments. I just happened to tell her that I was worried that I was going to have to write a big check to the IRS in April because my business did very well this year. She looked at me with genuine concern. Not concern for me in having to write that check. No she was concerned that I was going to have to cut her off for a while.
  • WOODDR2
    a year ago
    I just go out and focus to make more money. Over the last 6 years or so, it's been more of an issue to find the time to go to clubs, rather then the issue of not having funds to do so. So now when I do have time to go, I can splurge and not have any worries about funds. It's definitely more enjoyable.
  • docsavage
    a year ago
    The only hiatus I took was during the Covid lockdowns. I keep my spending down by just picking one girl and doing a couple lap dances with her on each visit. I have my weekly strip club trip as just one of several hobbies. I don't tell strippers they are a hobby, though. For some reason, they get annoyed if I say that.
  • gammanu95
    a year ago
    I've noticed more the desire to binge and having to resist it, rather than actually binging and needing to draw back. For instance - I feel like a PL if I go to a strip club more than once per week. Some of it is just my work ethic - there are always chores to do or business to build that do not involve paying money to naked women; but I just love naked women. This is not a knock against older users who may be divorced or widowed, but as forty-something male who chooses strip clubs for entertainment and not needing them for companionship, I feel like I need to spread out visits. In the past couple of weeks, I have wanted to go more frequently, but I think this is because that itch was not scratched by disappointing and subpar visits in my last couple of outings.
  • drewcareypnw
    a year ago
    I took a 3 year break between 2015 and 2018. Deleted all hobby accounts, stayed away from clubs, amps, etc. This was an era of vice busts in Seattle, plus I thought Mrs C was onto me, so I decided to lay low and erase my tracks. But DC Jr is a convincing little bastard, and eventually I came back to clubs and tuscl. I'm probably done with amps though.
  • Tetradon
    a year ago
    My desire to club comes and goes, a combination of spending money, horniness, other things occupying my time, and occasionally overdoing it and it feeling compulsive, or like I've "scratched the itch" for a few months. I took a 3 month break, then went 3 times in the last week. We'll see how long it lasts.
  • orionsmith
    a year ago
    I’m not in a planned hibernation but my last visit to a strip club back in December made me not as interested in the hobby. Money is not an issue. Although if I had millions to waste as disposable income, I might be tempted to spend a tiny amount. Although some dancers charging me more than I expect would still makeme not want to visit. December seems like yesterday to me.
  • Mike Rotch
    a year ago
    For me visiting a club is like drinking a cold beer after a long day at work. It's just something I reward myself with after a long week to release some stress (and other things). The longest I've gone without strip-clubbing is probably right after covid when even if the club was still open, there were all those CDC rules about mask wearing and distance keeping. This club I went to had thick plexiglass sheets between you and the stage, lap dances were all air dances, it was a bad time to be a clubber. Luckily I kept in contact with a OTC dancer so I just kept to boning her for a few months.
  • Jdo11
    a year ago
    I'm currently in the midst of such a "fast". Last year I was splurging somewhere between 2k-4k a month for 8 months during a manic phase. Thus far this year I'm down to one visit a month to the club of choice, limiting myself to just 800 or less each time. It was difficult to find pleasure in just normal masturbation after having become addicted to assjobs/ldks. My motivation to cut back clubbing was both fiscal and psychological. Plus it's just nice to find the new hot bodies working the clubs when you visit infrequently. I've found that negotiating cost of ldks is a far better value with new dancers as well. Can't comment on OTC, have yet to find the courage to do it.
  • Jascoi
    a year ago
    due to my lack of financial wisdom and restraint over the last dozen years I cannot afford to live where strip clubs are conveniently located. from my house it's at least 6-hour drive just to get to the places I like... it seems like the selection of women where I do live is totally not attractive to me...
  • Jascoi
    a year ago
    of course, an hour and a half from my house is Las Vegas, but the relative ease of access to that sure was a big part of my problem a few years ago.
  • captainfun
    a year ago
    I’m just trying to understand how jdo11 spends up to $800 on a LDK
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion