No Phillies or Blunts

No Eyedrops

No Touching Dancers

No Laser Pointers or Flashlights

OK I understand the guns but eye drops?

21 comments

• Mate27
    2 years ago
    Eye drops are how people roofie drinks or slip somebody a Mickey, by replacing the solution with the drug.
  • whodey
    2 years ago
    Other than the no weapons and no touching I have never seen any of these posted. Even though I carry a concealed weapon at times I wouldn't do it in a club and I fully support banning them there. Alcohol and guns is a bad combination. If a club actually enforces the no touching rule that is fine, but it isn't a club I am going to spend any money at.

I stay out of the party atmosphere type clubs so I doubt laser pointers or flashlights have ever been an issue at the clubs I go to. Most of the clubs I go to are thankfully nonsmoking now but I have seen people smoking blunts in those that do allow smoking.

No condoms or sexual stimulants makes sense to help cover the club from liability in the case of a prostitution raid.

Like Mate said eye droppers are often used by criminal scumbags as a way to hide date rape drugs like GHB that they are trying to slip into girl's drinks.
  • whodey
    2 years ago
    One big item that I have seen is no cellphones but that is becoming less common or at least less enforced lately. Five to ten years ago it was common for security to get on someone that pulled their phone out at all in a club. Now most dancers are on theirs multiple times per shift so the bouncers tend to only get on somebody if they are trying to take pictures or video with their phone. That should continue to be strictly banned and I really wish they would enforce it with dancers as well because I have ended up in the background of a few pics that dancers have taken of themselves in clubs and posted on social media.
  • RockAllNight
    2 years ago
    How about some new rules?
    - No air dances
    - No ROB’s
    - No GPS dancers
    - No watered down drinks
    - No up selling w/o additional services
  • mike710
    2 years ago
    There's an urban legend that Visine will give you the runs. That is the only reason I could think the eye drops are banned.
  • docsavage
    2 years ago
    I saw a sign in a strip club that said, "No Chewing Gum Allowed". I asked a waitress about that, and she said when customers are done chewing gum, they spit it on the floor or take it and stick it under the table.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    I didn’t understand the eye drops restriction until I read the comments. Now it makes sense. That’s definitely fucked up - that guys would use them to drip shit into drinks!
  • BubbleYum
    2 years ago
    No flashlights is probably because of how vice comes in during a raid. They have flashlights out and shine them everywhere and/or in your face. (Speaking from my experiences in raids in Detroit only.)
  • jackslash
    2 years ago
    No condoms? They want me to raw dog it?
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    ^ Maybe the club is trying to make money off selling the condoms.
  • grand1511
    2 years ago
    I've been to a few clubs that have condom vending machines in the men's room.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Those rules are just basic common sense.

I remember when cell phones weren't allowed. Now no one cares

• Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    I wear contacts and have dry-eyes - so I carry a small-bottle of drops everywhere I go strip-club or not and use the drops throughout the day.

Most of my SCing is in black-clubs and they all do a patdown at the door. Never had an issue with the drops except once at "Club Blaze" in ATL - dayshift-doorman didn't wanna let me in with the drops and I had to leave them in the car which meant pretty-much having to throw them away bc they go bad being left inside a hot-car for multiple-hours (the small bottle is only about a 1/3 of an ounce and costs b/w $6 and $8 depending where u buy it so I don't like having to throw them away).

Ever since that happened I now put the small-bottle in b/w my hand and cellphone when going into a club and getting the patdown (just in case) - and after that incident at Blaze a few years ago, on my subsequent Blaze visits I had to go as far as uncomfortably-squeezing the small-bottle inside one of my sneakers in order to get past the Blaze patdown since the Bkaze-doormen are very picky including checking to see if ur wearing underwear (seriously; nit joking).
  • BuckMcNutter
    2 years ago
    Tootsies: no flip flops, no crocks, no shorts that don’t have a belt loop. Shoot me !!
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    I've been to clubs that say touching isn't allowed. To a one, they all offered extras.

It's ass covering.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I've brought things into clubs snd security knew during the pat down. I guess it depends. Some don't care or its okay if they know you
  • misterorange
    2 years ago
    Hold on a minute fellas, I'm taking notes here.

-replace eye solution with roofie/GHB
    -hold dropper between hand and cell phone
    -doorman picky, put bottle in sneaker...

• loper
    2 years ago
    Isn't most of the rufying done at strip clubs done to the PLs by the strippers?
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    @loper, strippers drug us with dopamine and endorphins. Extras strippers add oxytocin and serotonin.
  • rattdog
    2 years ago
    went through a patdown with the manager present. they had me empty all contents in my pockets into a plastic container. they saw the eyedrop bottle. manager informs me i'm not allowed in with that. so i go, "tell you what. i'll put the drops right onto my eyes to prove that it's saline solution." eventually they both let me in.
  • idletraveler
    2 years ago
    No Hats is another one I've seen at multiple clubs.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion