tuscl

Aggressive dancers

Saturday, January 28, 2023 12:31 AM
Anyone ever have a dancer basically smother you so you can't get away from a private dance? Happened to me last night. Got VIP and was very explicit that I was about to go home and my allowance was about out so one song was all I wanted. After the song ended she kept grinding on me wildly and grabbing my dick really hard. Made me very uncomfortable because it was just so weird. I even waved my arms for the cameras because I wasn't about to pay for a second song. Half way through the second song she finally lets me go and says I need to pay for two songs. I said hell no and paid for one. She just rolled her eyes and jumped on some guys lap. I've had VIP from her before but not quite like that.

10 comments

• Tetradon
    a year ago
    I just lose any pretense of enjoying and say "I'm not paying for a second song," and they're off me faster than if I said I had open sores. If she kept going, I'd do a Brazilian jiu jitsu hip bump. _That_ would deliver the message.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    a year ago
    Just one time. She was really pushy about me buying more dances. I said, "I'm standing up right now. You can stand up with me or get dumped on the ground." I gave her a second to evaluate my sincerity, and then I started to stand up. She jumped off pretty quickly once she realized I wasn't bluffing. She was not happy. I paid her and she asked "Are you gonna give me a tip?" I said, "Sure. When a guy says he's done... he's done." And I left. I always try to be polite to the dancers when they're working. But in certain instances you have to know when to be a little forceful.
  • Specialj
    a year ago
    It’s been a while since this happened to me. The last time it was at the old flashdance. A dancer jumped me while I was trying to get money out of the ATM. If she was any closer I would have filed a restraining order. Ten minutes later and no other prospects I agree to some dances. She starts the first dance halfway through a song. WTF. It’s been so long I can’t remember but I’m pretty sure I stopped her after two songs. Then she asked me for a tip. I said no, and she gave me a really dirty look and stomped of into the darkness. GPS big time and she wasn’t even all that I think she had substance abuse issues
  • Mate27
    a year ago
    I’ll go along with the OP and respond to your question. No. I’ve never been smothered so much by a dancer that I couldnt get away, mostly because I only pick girls half my size so it is easier for me to escape if they attempted it😘.
  • docsavage
    a year ago
    This is just one of a collection of aggressive tactics used to get you to spend money on something you don't want. I've always felt that if I'm sitting in a strip club, I should at least do a little stage tipping if I'm not buying lap dances. I've reconsidered that recently, though. There has been a steady decline in dancer quality in local clubs. Often, I don't even like looking at the girls on stage. I will stick around for a stage rotation to see if anyone cute is hiding out back in the dressing room and then leave if that doesn't happen. The strip club manager and dancers might feel I'm cheating them by not giving the girls any money but if I pay an entrance fee and am required to buy a drink in order to look at unattractive women then I feel like I'm the one being cheated.
  • Dolfan
    a year ago
    My situation is similar to Mate's. I've never once had a stripper in my lap that I couldn't quite easily stand up with and gently place onto the ground if she attempted such nonsense. And if I'm not buying a second dance, its cause the first one is pretty terrible and I've likely started the process of getting her off my lap before the song ended anyway.
  • Parkerman
    a year ago
    I usually don’t go for the big ass Cubans, but this one had my number. I also didn’t want to cause a scene as this club is one of the seedier ones in town. My previous visit with her was pretty chill. Now I know when it’s time to go, it’s really time to go and forget just one more dance!
  • PredragDr
    a year ago
    There used to be an older, very tall Russian dancer at Mitchell Brothers (closed now) that would literally pull customers out of their seats (no sales pitch, just brute force). If you pulled away from her with some decent opposition and gave a firm no, she would let go. However, I recall many overly polite folks would at least get dragged towards a dance booth
  • Fullon
    a year ago
    I did have one incident when I started, there was a dancer in climaxx which tried giving me dances and asked for $70 after 2 mins table dance which I never asked for and I did report to the bouncer, he intervened and I was saved. This was a learning for me and I became more aware oft the fact that always take your stand, even if you have to leave the club.
  • Ruby3456
    a year ago
    From a dancers perspective, I think these girls are way too aggressive. I can't imagine doing that to a customer. I make my rounds and friendly to everyone. If you're not interested in a lap dance, it's best to be straightforward and polite. I'd rather hear a straight no anytime rather than wasting my time. If a dancer is being too aggressive and crossing the line, she's asking for it. Complain to management. Don't accept a dance from her otherwise she'll think it's working.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion