tuscl

20FAG WONT SHOW UP

Icee Loco (asshole)
I'm a fucking loser
Friday, January 13, 2023 5:37 PM
after years of incessantly harassing me and trolling me. Months of threatening me with bodily harm. Telling me to meet him in Vegas on the 27th of January 2023. Telling me he'll beat me up when he sees me and I'll be too scared of him. He now refuses to show up. This is the real face of this little bitch 🤡

67 comments

• Icee Loco (asshole)
    a year ago
    20fag if you want to have any credibility here again ....like you ever had any. Show up
  • TheeOSU
    a year ago
    Same tactics you always used when you posted as dougster and txtittyfag, etc. Same old same old, lulz
  • Tetradon
    a year ago
    Calling him a "fag" and begging to meet up. What's the saying, "I'm not gay, my boyfriend is"? I'm drowning in all the sexual tension.
  • SirLapdancealot
    a year ago
    Iceydodo you should create another thread. Three troll threads are clearly not autistic enough. Nor do they prove you're not butthurt enough. 🤭🤡😂😂😂
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    a year ago
    Tetradon he asked me to name a time and place so he could come beat me up. I'm giving him the opportunity and he refuses to show up. Instead begs founder for censorship
  • SirLapdancealot
    a year ago
    Iceydodo so what you're saying is that you like trolling your trolls. Which makes you a bonafide troll, dumbass.
  • Vicfl
    a year ago
    don’t have to waste everyone’s time with all these repeated posts. Use direct message instead. Thanks
  • Specialj
    a year ago
    🤦🏻‍♂️
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    a year ago
    Troll elsewhere cacaplop 20fag is all talk
  • Vicfl
    a year ago
    such a waste of time. bye
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    a year ago
    Cacaplop has a new trolling strategy
  • JimGassagain
    a year ago
    Who is this kid who wants to meet an old retired guy with back problems just to fight him? Seems like the ultimate pig headed move. Bacon!!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    a year ago
    Looks like 20fag just runs his mouth lulz
  • Vicfl
    a year ago
    Super fun.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    a year ago
    Bump
  • TheeOSU
    a year ago
    ^ You're still alive? 🤡 Well there's still time, it's only noon in Vegas lulz 😂😂😂
  • Hank Moody
    a year ago
    Honestly, it’d be peak tuscl for you two to meet and hug it out. Or kill each other. Either way it would at least be proof that the board is alive.
  • Tetradon
    a year ago
    Afterwards I'd like to know: 1. Who bottomed for the other first? 2. Did you use Astroglide, KY, or the old classic, Vaseline? 3. Did 25's D taste like Depends, and Icee's taste like his stripper gf's chlamydia? 4. Was it a BFE for the both of you? 5. Will a review make it onto the board, definitely connecting each other by name to extras? 6. Will the next meeting take place in SoFlo?
  • SirLapdancealot
    a year ago
    7. Is Iceydodo... a. an woman? b. a highly effeminate man? c. a trans woman? d. a trans man? (I don't see any other option here.)
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    a year ago
    I have no interest nor desire in meeting him. He's one of the worst elements here. His threats and trolling crossed a line though. It's people like him who make people hesitant to meet potentially good people on here. He was full of senile threats before backing out
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    a year ago
    Tetradon this is one of the best posts on here. Did 25's D taste like Depends, and Icee's taste like his stripper gf's chlamydia? 😂😂😂😭😭😭
  • twentyfive
    a year ago
    Iceefag I’m heading over to the Griffin, if you want to serve me I drink Johnny Walker Black, show the fuck up or shut the fuck up Pussy
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    a year ago
    20fag you're being a bitch and weaseling out of it. Posting on here at random times saying you're aomeqhere is a cop-out. Do you have your apology ready?
  • twentyfive
    a year ago
    I’ll have a size 10 apology ready for you pussy
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    a year ago
    This is going to be the anti-climax of the century.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    a year ago
    I gave a time and place. You didn't show up n now you're trying g to play tag 1🤡
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    a year ago
    You're only loud coz you know I won't gut some senile fat bitch
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    a year ago
    Well, you know where he is right now, and if he isn't there then you can have a nice cocktail, go home, and bathe in the glory of being right. I mean, if you've gone to the trouble of drawing up that legal paperwork and securing a constable, then I'd assume it worthwhile for you to head over to The Griffin and show us all the dire legal consequences of... typing mean.
  • Tetradon
    a year ago
    "You're only loud coz you know I won't gut some senile fat bitch" And he wouldn't strike a cardiac patient. If either of you did half of what you threatened to do to the other, we'd hear about this on the 6 o'clock news, not a titty bar fan message board. I've watching this thread with a big bucket of Orville Redenbacher's finest.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    a year ago
    Cim like usual yiu don't know how shit works. Go troll elsewhere
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    a year ago
    You can't serve someone yourself. And it takes time to reserve a constable. You're a dumb bitch cim
  • twentyfive
    a year ago
    Just as predicted Iceefag never showed up no surprise to anyone here. Did any of you folks actually think he would LOL
  • SirLapdancealot
    a year ago
    LMAO just meet the old man face to face. Why hide behind a constable and lawyer? Unless of course you're scurred of what an old man might do. Then by all means, cop out like a shameless wimp. Or you can bring your pepper spray and fight dirty. Like you did to the broke ass loser weed dealer that your bottom bitch chose over you. 🤭🤡😂😂😂
  • SirLapdancealot
    a year ago
    @twentyfive of course Iceydodo was lying about everything. Her whole life is a lie she tells herself. She can't handle the truth about herself.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    a year ago
    You never showed up at the courthouse. You posted a random vague comment playing tag on here. Like I'm supposed to be glued to the site. Drop everything and drive an hour to see if you might be somewhere. You're a fucking idiot.
  • twentyfive
    a year ago
    I knew Iceefag would never show up First of all he’s a she. Second she’s not even Hispanic Third cockroaches alway run away when the lights go on.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    a year ago
    You refused to meet at an arranged time and played tag on here senile butch
  • twentyfive
    a year ago
    This is funny does anyone remember founder asking Iceefag to meet for aa drink and Iceefag ghosted Hey fag your fifteen minutes are long over time for you to become a bad memory
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    a year ago
    Where will you be at around 11pm?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    a year ago
    You didn't show up this afternoon
  • twentyfive
    a year ago
    Byee Felicia you’ve gotten all the time you are getting I have no more time for you find someone else to waste their evening
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    a year ago
    So you refuse....
  • Tetradon
    a year ago
    "Can You Feel the Love Tonight" by Elton John [view link] There's a calm surrender To the rush of day When the heat of a rolling wind Can be turned away An enchanted moment And it sees me through It's enough for this restless warrior Just to be with you And can you feel the love tonight? It is where we are It's enough for this wide-eyed wanderer That we got this far And can you feel the love tonight How it's laid to rest? It's enough to make kings and vagabonds Believe the very best There's a time for everyone If they only learn That the twisting kaleidoscope Moves us all in turn There's a rhyme and reason To the wild outdoors When the heart of this star-crossed voyager Beats in time with yours And can you feel the love tonight? It is where we are It's enough for this wide-eyed wanderer That we got this far And can you feel the love tonight How it's laid to rest? It's enough to make kings and vagabonds Believe the very best It's enough to make kings and vagabonds Believe the very best
  • SirLapdancealot
    a year ago
    @Tetra remember that what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas (no homo)
  • SirLapdancealot
    a year ago
    "This is funny does anyone remember founder asking Iceefag to meet for aa drink and Iceefag ghosted" ^^^Iceydodo doesn't want to meet up with anyone in real life, even though founder would be one of the coolest and no threat to her. She's afraid of getting doxed and then somehow law enforcement will be able to arrest her for dealing drugs and possibly for pimping. Also she's hiding the fact that she's either a woman or highly effeminate man. In other words she wants to continue to live the lie that is her life. So of course she has no intention of meeting anyone in real life. 🤷
  • SirLapdancealot
    a year ago
    Also remember that she won't even clearly state what she does for income on the forums. It's because she makes her money illegally, through dealing drugs and occasionally pimping for the most ratchet and desperate junkies, and she doesn't want it documented again out of fear of LE.
  • Mate27
    a year ago
    25 finally got on the right path with Icee. As Shadowcat says, don’t engage in the trolls!
  • SirLapdancealot
    a year ago
    Iceydodo is here to troll and propagate the lie about her life as a coping mechanism for her real life which is that of a two-bit junkie drug dealer that occasionally finds a desperate junkie stripper whore that will say and do anything for her for drugs. She can't get a real job, she can't find real love. She's also an addict herself and is now on a self destructive path of heavy addiction. It's a shallow and sad life and lacks any real and meaningful relationships. All this has made her a bitter and self loathing person. So to cope with this besides getting blackout high, she comes to TUSCL to troll and to pretend that she lives this great life with junkie stripper whores that "love" her and to brag about having a six figure salary. It's all a lie or, at best, a highly embellished version of her reality. So just like san_jose_creep, she will be on TUSCL regularly to troll and self-aggrandize. It's better than her own pathetic life. And yes it is best to just ignore her. But there is hope. As she becomes more and more of a junkie and goes deeper into addiction, she'll eventually be incapable of posting. She's on this path already. It's just a matter of time. Until then, we're stuck with her. 🤷
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    a year ago
    I'll be at little darlings
  • SirLapdancealot
    a year ago
    ^^^trolling the strip club for another junkie stripper desperate enough to put up with you for some coke. That's RIL trick bitch balling, my niggette.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    a year ago
    and 20fag was a no show. Not at the courthouse not at little darlings. Refused to meet at an arranged time and place. But he thinks he's clever for posting he's at a bar and then being like oh well you didn't come. 🤡 coz drop everything you hsvd to do and drive an hour to where he may or may not be. The senile king of copouts. Now he better get back to saying how his fat short senile ass will beat everyone up 🤡
  • SirLapdancealot
    a year ago
    Maybe he was afraid of your style of fighting. You know, the old pepper spray his balls technique like you bragged about with the weed dealer that stole your bottom bitch. Do you also pull hair and throw sand in eyes? Like a real "man" fights? Oh wait, I just remembered, you hide behind a constable and lawyer. So tough!
  • twentyfive
    a year ago
    Last time I counted I had met 17 TUSCLers, I don’t remember any of them having anything negative to say about me, How many have you met Iceefag? I’m curious has anyone you’ve met posted anything positive about meeting with you. I didn’t think so. You’re delusional to think anyone would be afraid of you, but delusional is the best a little junkie bitch like you can aspire to be.
  • JimGassagain
    a year ago
    Bippitty Boppitty bacon!! ^^^ Way to go 2 bits!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    a year ago
    You proved youre scared
  • twentyfive
    a year ago
    Prick stop sending me DMs, I’m tired of your antics, if you think anyone is afraid of you you’re stupid You could have come to the Griffen you had the opportunity, don’t blame me for your cowardice You should be ashamed of yourself you lie constantly and everyone here knows it
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    a year ago
    I sent 1 dm asking why you're scared. You posted on here at a random time saying you might be at the griffin. No one xan just drop what they're doing and drive an hour after seeing your post almost 2 hours after you made [view link] had no intention of a planned meet up. It's like if I said I'm at McDonald's now. Hurry and come. I'm leaving in 15 minutes. You're scared and copped out senile bitch I gave you 2 places to meet. You refused both Now go fuck off.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    a year ago
    I'll be at chicas bonitas then la Jolla night club at like midnight. Ask for Alex's table senile bitch. You can apologize to me
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    a year ago
    20fag is missing his chance to grovel and apologize
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    a year ago
    Comr on 20fag you did you'd show up to beat the shit out of me drunk old man
  • twentyfive
    a year ago
    Keep sending those DMs little bitch. Cowardly cosplay pimp.
  • twentyfive
    a year ago
    Just for the record you started with the wrong person, attacking my children you should be more than ashamed of yourself. Founder should have put an end to you long ago you cocksucker.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    a year ago
    20fag you never showed up. You're the coward. You've attacked my girl my parents me. So stfu and atop trolling me.eave me like your wives left you and ignore me like your kids ignore you. Senile bitch. Cosplay jew. Cosplay millionaire
  • twentyfive
    a year ago
    You didn’t show up little bitch, you had a 3 hour window and you pussied out of it, you never intended to show up either, you started with i or a representative will be there, then you tried to pretend you would be at the courthouse, which was just another excuse to cop out, then you try to dm me with threats but you’re not at the place I agreed to be, I’m done with you Total fugazy fuckn little bitch. If founder doesn’t ban you I predict this website is going to be done. Not a single person wants you here Go suck a dick you cunt.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    a year ago
    I gave you 4 options you never came. You didn't agree to shit. You made a random post at a random time saying "I'm here" knowing people can't just drop everything and go. So don't act clever dumb bitch I asked you why you're scared to show up in dms. That's not a threat. A threat is you threatening me with bodily harm.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    a year ago
    I gave you 4 options and you copped out
  • SirLapdancealot
    a year ago
    "Not a single person wants you here" ^^^At this point this is completely irrelevant to Iceydodo. To her, she's superior to virtually everyone here, so TUSCL is her "happy place" to elevate herself above everyone - again as a coping mechanism to feel better about her sad, lonely, and pathetic real life that lacks any meaningful relationships. She's to the point where she absolutely needs TUSCL. It's a place where she can feel better about herself, and she needs this now more than ever. When she's not blackout high, she's here on TUSCL to feel better until her next drug binge. Plus she simply craves chaos and drama. This is how she is in real life. She has to live in a world where she creates it all so she can have something to bitch about and rise above and rebel against. Notice how nearly all her posts are negative and she's putting someone down. This is her MO in life. Outside of TUSCL she has to fight and rebel against everything except her drugs and codependent junkie whores. The greedy landlords and grocery stores, the bartenders and managers that don't want her selling drugs at the club, the other strip club PLs that treat her whores like whores - these are just examples. It stems from her narcissism combined with her loser life. This is all why she's here to stay and it doesn't matter what anyone else on TUSCL thinks. Iceydodo is here to stay as long as she remains a junkie addict and has the means to keep posting. 🤷
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion