tuscl

WOMEN GETTING LESS MATERIALISTIC??

Icee Loco (asshole)
I'm a fucking loser
Thursday, December 8, 2022 9:18 PM
I'm noticing this with women and especially younger girls. They appreciate the small things a lot. They fall really hard if you make them feel special. They try to help you save money when you go out. Dates are more about the experience snd feelings than about cost. A lot of Dates consist of smoking weed and having sex. Driving around looking for something to do. Chasing down taco trucks. But it's like sex weed and alcohol are enough to keep them happy. It's been a really long time since I've run into a gold digger. Maybe 2 years or so.

42 comments

• skibum609
    2 years ago
    You dumb fuck. You don't have any money, so they ask nothing of you. No one tries to fill up a bottle at a clogged faucet either.
  • Mate27
    2 years ago
    Now i know why people think Icee is a girl. He spends an enormous amount of time on here talking about “feelings”. No wonder stripper hoes leave him after milking Icee for cash, because women do not want someone who is as emotionally needy or demanding as they are. Icee has got issues, stemming from an emotional void that needs filling. You can fill all 3 inputs simultaneously on Icee and that would w be enough to satisfy that void!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    You snatch a woman's soul fulfilling her needs
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Sorry you're just used to p4p
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    ^ try suicide again. This time kill yourself.
  • Mate27
    2 years ago
    ^^^ failed suicide is just another example of Icee’s failures in life in general. He claims strippers joke about PLs on this website with him, while the real world PLs laugh at his posts on this site. It’s the season for giving, and Icee is giving lots of laughs at his expense! Lol
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Getting triggered by any thread that portrays women posit8vely and as more than hookers is some real weirdo shit It's getting to be more about how you make them feel. Like that free love Era. I think we're moving there coz of the economy snd changing social mores.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Women and men are more materialistic now than ever... its been rising Women care less about money or food cause the pay gap and employment gap is much less than what it used to be... they used to rely on men for shelter, money, protection a lot more... now thats much less common since they’re more likely to work and the government fills in, or child support laws, police etc provide money and protection Kind of like how hoes dont need pimps when the government can fill in and legalize prostitution. Which you expressed youre very mad about because it affects your pimping and your purphos do otc
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Icee makes women feel like they touched dogshit.
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    “They appreciate the small things a lot” Lulz
  • blahblahblah23
    2 years ago
    I've been thinking Icee is a girl for the longest time lol. Idk though, really. 🤣
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Coz I'm in touch with women and understand them. I'm a stripper hoe whisperer
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    ^ @blah…. is not thinking wrong… :D
  • docsavage
    2 years ago
    Part of the reason women are less materialistic now is that they are less future oriented now. They used to think in terms of finding a good husband. That means someone who is dependable, career oriented, nice to them and will take care of them. When I got married 40 years ago my wife was a pretty girl who had more handsome guys than me willing to have sex with her, but I had these other qualities. She ended up picking me and not one of them. Now I think more girls would just pick the best-looking guy and someone who is exciting to be around. That guy might be more likely to end up cheating on her or leaving her for another woman. He might have drug, alcohol, gambling or other addictions. He might be unambitious and have trouble holding a long-term job. He might get in fights or commit crimes. They don't look for that male breadwinner type who is nice but a little boring. A lot of these girls end up 30 years old with a couple kids and no husband. They'll never find a good husband because most guys who would be a good husband steer clear of the 30-year-old single mom.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Docsavage that makes a lot of sense and is how many relationships are today. Just dysfunctional. Wven gold digging is short term oriented. Some girls date however Many guys at a time and give attention to the guys who spend the most on her. But it's like at the same time they crave something real. I'm just seeing girls so happy with so little. Experiences and feelings matter more than they used to. Single moms act like they're single and like they're the prize. But I doubt they believe it coz of how easy they are.
  • 48-Cowboy
    2 years ago
    Yes Icee, young women are not boomers
  • blahblahblah23
    2 years ago
    I never understood the whole single mom thing. Unless your man fucking died, or yall divorced this shit is not ok. Idk why American society normalizes this sort of low class phenomenon. I have noticed a lot of single moms do seem to be stuck up and think they are really something. Well clearly you're not cuz you somehow ended up pregnant which is extremely hard to achieve and the guy didn't even want you nor the kid??? sad.
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    "I've been thinking Icee is a girl for the longest time lol. Idk though, really. 🤣" @blah Amen but get in line. I've been saying she's either a woman or highly effeminate man since she first started posting as Iceyloco (aka Iceydodo). It's her writing style and persona. LMFAO she's my lil bitch niggette.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    The problem is when they have a few kids with different men and all of a sudden decide they're the prize. I don't believe in having kids unless I'm married or committed to take care of them with their mother. That's like common sense.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Icee might be some sort of submissive, he mentioned his purp ho girlfriend was the man of the household and he doesn’t believe in gender roles because its racist rightwing nonsense. It’s laughable icee you hate on republicans but speak on single moms and hoes like some sort of religious extremist from 100 years ago.
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    She certainly doesn't mind being a cuck. Letting her bottom bitch fuck and suck other dick for money just so they can afford to get high and all.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    All this time his biggest addiction was purp. He mentioned how he has panic attacks when his id is checked for cough syrup lulz
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    @BigThirdEye she's definitely a dealer and also tried to kill herself with heroin, so I don't doubt she's become addicted. We might be witnessing her downward spiral into it. I've always suspected that she posts high on some hard drug a lot. Just assumed it was coke but you might be right and it's becoming more evident over time.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Keep proving me right. You're too sick in the head
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    I'm noticing the opposite, particularly in girls under 30. More want a sugaring relationship in all but name. One I met online said, in the middle of a conversation about something else, "by the way, I like being showered with gifts and surprises." Others have asked me to take them on shopping trips and shit like that, some of of the blue. I offer to pay for the first few dates but some act entitled to it forever. At least strippers are honest about trading the pussy for cash. Women in their 30s, particularly 35+, are most interested in settling down and having kids. That's about when their ovaries start screaming.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Some are like that but I don't think theyean it. If you take care of them emotionally theybarent like that. But some try to get the financial aspect on the side. They call it not fucking for free. It is kinda the normalization of p4p. I know a girl who fucks not so famous athletes then threatens to accuse them of rape if they don't pay her. Bitches like that exist It's easy for them to hustle like that on line but not in person when they catch feelings.
  • blahblahblah23
    2 years ago
    Yeah, I am not into the idea of marriage, but if I ever decided to have kids then the idiot motherfucker would need to be married to me. He would also need to have at least my children on his will or no deal.
  • blahblahblah23
    2 years ago
    @Tetra I expect any guy I am seeing to pay for all dates in perpetuity.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Icee is the prime example of why we need post birth abortion.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    A guy should pay all dates. That's normal.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    ^to bits for your mom.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Two*
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Skicuck your wife does it for free
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    She does like sex; not with you as she limits herself to men and women. When you fuck your mother do you use a condom?
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Icee thats a 100 year old standard Also its nonsense to promote feminism/equal rights then say nonsense like guys should pay all dates forever. No wonder that purp ho used and abused you, in the modern world you are likely to be used and abused for this sort of thought the main exception is probably elderly people who are married. And unless theyre a gold digger girls dont seem to be into guys paying for dates in fact you hear stories of certain girls who straight up use guys for free fancy dinners. Its not really an equal relationship if youre paying every date, people used to do this when wives were housewives and maids providing free service, it doesnt apply in a situation where both people are working
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    My thing is this. I have zero problem with taking care of a woman. I think that's how it should be. Paying for dates. Buying her things. That's normal. When you care about someone you show them with actions. That said do it for those who deserve it. It's like that saying the woman who asks for nothing deserves everything. But what I'm seeing is girls being more interested in experiences than things. Really into their feelings more than before. I think the economy is redefining things and people are adapting. I think we'll have another summer of love or something
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Its also just basic numbers, women are wealthier than before, so aren’t reliant on men as much so you’re seeing more situations where women go for tje good looking guys instead of the rich guys, seeing more things like the female boss fucking her male employees, sugarmamas, older women with younger guys
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    I have usually paid for dates in most relationships, but part of that is because I've had a lot of girlfriends who were students (part- or full-time) and thus I had a lot more money than they did. I expect my girlfriend to occasionally treat me, or plan the occasional nice surprise (which doesn't have to cost anything). Only women I seriously date are high character. Entitled women--the type who want to reduce guys to a human Visa card--don't make it to the girlfriend stage with me. "It is kinda the normalization of p4p." @Icee, at least strip clubs are honest about being p4p.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    I remember back in the fun days of materialistic women - like Nicole! She was a hottie - who cared about the size of a guy’s wallet!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Nicole was really sweet It's normal for a woman to do things for you too. The more she feels the more she wants to do for you. I think p4p is very common now. It's the norm in urban culture. A hoe gets much more respect than a slut.
  • blahblahblah23
    2 years ago
    ^lol as they should
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    They should. At least they benefit from it
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion