tuscl

TUSCL Ultimate Strip Club City Tournament Final Four: Tampa vs. Miami

Final Four time. If you don't know the rules by now, fuck you. Detroit and Providence go head to head on the other side. Right now we got we got a interstate, Florida showdown with the Tampa Bay area vs Miami/South Florida area. At this stage of the game, there are no wrong answers but we got to find out what city is tops in TUSCLand.

18 comments

• wallanon
    2 years ago
    If I already downvoted Tampa in the previous round, then Miami gets my vote this time around. It's not scientific, but it's a vote.
  • RockAllNight
    2 years ago
    Have enjoyed great clubbing in both cities
    I’ll take Miami In double overtime
  • crosscheck
    2 years ago
    Miami
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    I’m going Tampa on this one. Both great but I’m just burnt out on the big fake titty giant fake ass aye papi thing which seems to be pretty prevalent down there in south Florida. When you get to Tampa you can escape a lot of that while still being in some great strip clubs.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    Tampa.
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    When factoring in Pasco County, I have to vote Tampa.

I had fun when I last visited Miami, but I found it both a bit expensive and gimmicky. I also don't like dealing with Cuban girls tbh.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Miami.
  • Evasparkling
    2 years ago
    Miami
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    This should be the championship contest. I'm having a ball living in the Tampa area. Different type of clubs. Warm weather . Good beaches. Lots of fun things to do other than strip clubs. I can highly recommend for people to come here if they want to go on a Mongering trip.

But Tampa pales in comparison to Miami. That city is in another level to itself. Everything is available. The girls are beautiful. There is a reason they call Miami , the sexiest city on the planet.

Miami has my vote. And it will have my vote in the next round.
  • Longball300
    2 years ago
    If we are talking just the club scene and including Pasco.... Tampa for me.
  • Dolfan
    2 years ago
    This is a tough one. I'd almost say Tampa beats Miami, but when you bring in the surrounding areas Pompano beats Pasco by a large enough margin to give the southeast Florida area the edge over the Florida west Coast area.

So, I vote Miami. But I admit it a bit of a homer vote.
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    bump
  • Hank Moody
    2 years ago
    Tough choice for me because I love the Tampa clubs but if Miami includes pompano, cheetah pompano is possibly my favorite club in the country, let alone including cheetah Hallandale and the many other Miami clubs. Miami.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    ^ Love cheetah pompano. My visit there last month was a top 5 lifetime visit and it was just for $10.00 dances.
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    The Pompano triangle is the only reason Miami beats Tampa.
  • datinman
    2 years ago
    I think Tampa vs Miami is pretty much a wash. The real contest is in the expanded Port Richey / Holiday area vs. Pompano Beach. In my recent travels, nothing beats Pompano Beach. Miami wins hands down.
  • Huntsman
    2 years ago
    I’m just popping popcorn on this one. Good matchup.
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    Alright let’s just call it now that was about a full day, the votes just ain’t trickling in no more and it’s not quite close enough to think it’s change dramatically. Miami takes it and moves on to the finals. That one was actually not the blowout that we usually have seen so far.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion