tuscl

TUSCL Ultimate Strip Club City Tournament Elite 8: Tampa Bay vs. New Jersey

Just to reiterate, if you haven’t been to an option just go off what you’ve heard on here or what you would rather hit in the future. Dancers feel free to vote on this stuff too. Next one up I have no idea how this one’s gonna go. Tampa Bay Area (Pinnellas, Pasco, Hillsbourough)takes on New Jersey (North, Central, South) Let’s do it.

21 comments

• Warrior15
    2 years ago
    I know nothing about the Jersey Strip club scene other than what I learned from the Sopranos. I spend most of my time in the Tampa area. So knowing that if I wanted, I could get laid in the next 15 minutes, I'll go with Tampa Bay.
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    As someone who has clubbed in both, IMHO hands town Tampa Bay.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Tampa.
  • rattdog
    2 years ago
    definitely tampa!!!!

we're both from the nyc area. we both know the nj club scene pretty much backwards and forwards. so in that regard it's been there, done that.

tampa-dude, a cool scene to explore!!!! higher quality girls and action. new girls too!!! there might be at most a 5% chance of meeting a nj/ny girl down there that you know but just relish the new factor regardless.
  • SalaoLikeSantiago
    2 years ago
    Tampa / Clearwater for the win, even though Mons Venus isn't what it once was.
  • misterorange
    2 years ago
    TAMPA

Three years ago I would have said Jersey as I've lived here all my life and the club scene was always very diversified, from high-end spots with model-quality girls to run down ghetto joints where some PLs might not even have the courage to enter. There was good value at all levels and something for everyone.

Covid changed things here. A few of the best spots didn't survive, and the ones that did just aren't the same. Fuglies that you wouldn't have given a second look now walk around with GPS.

So I'll take Muddy's suggestion and vote for Tampa. Never been, but would like to give it a try.
  • Hank Moody
    2 years ago
    Tampa is pretty awesome. I’ve followed the jersey clubs and want to try some of the better ones but only got to sample the Atlantic City clubs back in the day. Vote goes to Tampa.
  • mike710
    2 years ago
    Done a lot of things in Tampa VIP's that I could never include in a review so I would have to say Tampa.
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    I’m also going Tampa. I’m a grass is greener guy anyway I’ll always take new over what’s in my backyard. I like the area, specifically Tampa clubs. I think Rick Dugan and actually agree Pinellas clubs kinda suck though. I wouldn’t sleep on Jersey though there might be as many full service joints there as anywhere. But it’s a lot of smaller/go go type joints so they go under the radar a little bit.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    Tampa.
  • how
    2 years ago
    Tampa
  • Huntsman
    2 years ago
    I’ll be the contrarian but please weigh my vote at about 1/4 value. I’ll go with New Jersey. My reasoning is that I imagine a Wild, Wild East kind of gritty grungy nature to the clubs there. That gives them a bit of a Cashmanesque vibe. I suspect I’d come away from a few days in Jersey with more stories than a few days in Tampa.
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    Alright as far as I'm concerned +11 is gonna clinch it, we'll call it here. No need to let the blowout threads linger, we'll save that for when it's close. Tampa moves on. Next matchup coming up.
  • doctorevil
    2 years ago
    Tampa
  • wld4tatas
    2 years ago
    Great idea for a tournament but I have to wonder how many guys really know both scenes deeply. Having visited a few clubs a few times in a region doesn't necessarily give a deep appreciation.

I know nothing about the Tampa clubs. If there are 5-10 nice ones within an hour's drive, which are comfortable to hang out in for an hour or two, with a good selection (20+) of 8s and 9s, with at least a few of the clubs offering affordable options in private, then I'd vote for Tampa.

Conversely I know NJ pretty well. It ain't my ideal SC scene by any means. A lot of driving between clubs, only a few with top quality girls, some of which don't have a great atmosphere for hanging out a couple hours. However, I've got 3-4 clubs that aren't too far a drive and make up 95% of my visits, with a good selection across all 4 and many good to stellar options in private. I'm a pretty happy camper with my rotation of favorite dancers and clubs, which I visit 2-3X a week, and pick the dancer and the service according to my mood of the day. It's a good scene with many options once you know your way around. Is Tampa better I have no idea.
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    "Having visited a few clubs a few times in a region doesn't necessarily give a deep appreciation."

"I know nothing about the Tampa clubs."

I'll take a few visits over no visits, but not everyone gets to travel so there's the boards to exchange info. Some of us have seen hundreds of clubs and dealt with many thousands of dancers. At that level the hobby looks completely different. And often meh. For me it turns into creating things to challenge myself, like molding a hardened ROB into my ATF.

Strip clubs are only so complicated, so when you've seen enough of them it's not that tough to read a situation and local scene. At least for what I'm looking for. Usually if I get surprised it's because I'll be doing just fine my way but someone will pass on info on how to get it cheaper, faster, better etc.
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    Tampa Bay, without a doubt. Fuck Jersey!
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    Forgot to vote. New Jersey. If there's a gentlemens club in NJ I haven't seen one. Maybe in Atlantic City? But what I've seen there over the years are clubs that are probably underrated and girls that certainly are. I like Tampa. And I've had great, great times in the clubs there. Not lately, but I believe people when they say good times are to be had. But I did see NJ this year and it was exactly what I look for in my clubs. No frills fun with hot chicks.
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    And here's another thought on Tampa. One of the reasons I haven't been there in a while is I started going to Cocoa Beach instead. If I'm in Orlando and the choice is driving one hour West or one hour East, it was pre-COVID but more than one time I chose to drive East (not to Tampa). Based on that alone I can't put Tampa over the entire state of New Jersey. It didn't even win Central Florida for me.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    I get it - this is the elite eight - and not the filthy four - so Tampa wins in a run away.

But, if you are looking for a rough crowd and some good filthy fun - NJ stands out.
    2 years ago
    Tampa
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion