Fake profiles?

Monday, November 14, 2022 1:02 AM
We have PLs here, who come to get information about clubs and discuss things. We have dancers who seek to promote themselves and by extension their club. They want PLs to come see them at their club. So why would a dancer have no profile picture and keep her club a mystery? Why would "she" spend hours defending rip-off clubs, trashing honest clubs, and not say where "she" is working? Just like you get used to spotting fake ads, you can spot fake dancers. Perhaps they are club owners or managers. The writing style gives him away.

28 comments

If they are verified by a flower the likely hood they are fake is low
Bharlem
2 years ago
It's a weird combination of sounds that I hear ... both an axe grinding and bait hitting open water.
Call.Me.Ishmael
2 years ago
The flower and check mark means it is HIGHLY unlikely for the dancer to be fake. Even the check mark alone should be enough. You on the other hand are not verified at all. Easier for you to be fake and trolling great clubs than the other way around.
Ulrik79
2 years ago
"Pussylicker," if you stick your tongue between her legs and there's a sweaty ballsack, it's a fake dancer. That's how you can tell.
Tetradon
2 years ago
There are plenty of a reasons a dancer may want to participate in the discussion aside from driving business. One such reason could be to gain insight into their customer base, or clubs. Basically the same reason a customer may participate. She may choose to refrain posting her photos and club here for the same reasons customers don't post their photos and favorite clubs, they desire a degree of privacy and a separation of their online lives from their real ones. That's not to say I don't think some of the dancer accounts are fake. I don't doubt that at all, but I've seen little to nothing to suggest they are club managers. When it comes to the flower and check mark stuff, maybe it's just me but the verification process doesn't seem particularly intensive. I'm pretty sure you get a flower just by selecting dancer as your membership type. You get the check sending in a picture with your ID and name hand written on it. I trust it to mean the account is a human, but that's it. I'd guess it's just a likely the customer personas are managers as is the dancer ones are. Or that as CMI hinted at, they're just someone with an axe to grind.
Dolfan
2 years ago
I could see dancers coming here, not so much to promote themselves, but to get an insight into what customers want. It's a form of market research. Of course, since this is the internet, you can never be sure that people are who they say they are. I don't know what the details are on how the owner of this website does verifications. I'm fine with the dancers being here. The more different viewpoints offered here, the more interesting it is to me. I've never put anyone on the ignore list. Since the dancers here are not thinking about winning me over so I will spend money on them, I feel like I get a more honest expression of what they actually think about things.
docsavage
2 years ago
Darn, pussylicker2 has figured out my shenanigans!
nicespice
2 years ago
"Pussylicker, if you stick your tongue between her legs and there's a sweaty ballsack, it's a fake dancer. That's how you can tell." That's the funniest shit I've heard here in a while.
misterorange
2 years ago
I think dancers who post frequently on the site know the´ll prosper and not go insane by getting some insight into the minds/thinking of PLs.
ilbbaicnl
2 years ago
Dude, you could have just said it's me. 😂
BubbleYum
2 years ago
Tetradon - you appear to be making an assumption - that is largely correct on this site. Is it possible for Chippendales dancers to get a flower next to their names? This so called pussy licker is likely looking for a hairy sack to lick - as he appears to be too frightened by women in lingerie to actually name the dancer he’s referring to.
Cashman1234
2 years ago
It's just cacaplop. I'd still like to know how many profiles he bas
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
^ We've sometimes wondered the same about you, Eltriste.
Call.Me.Ishmael
2 years ago
Cim go troll someone else
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
^ we know you wouldn’t use a fake profile Iceefag especially when you can use a dozen fake profiles and troll 12X as much
twentyfive
2 years ago
I don't troll and I've had another profile where I made it clear it was me. Now fuck off dumb troll. Hurry log into another account
Icee Loco (asshole)
2 years ago
^ Sure thing Trap Baby or is it Phat Boi, I think we should just call you the prevaricator
twentyfive
2 years ago
^ Lest we forget davids, dougster, txtittyfag, et all....
TheeOSU
2 years ago
We know its not Icee because he would have named the account 2Pussylicker Dolfan i dont think you need to send a photo ID or show yourself to get verified
rickmacrodong
2 years ago
Ive seen multiple profiles with the flower where there's no indication it's a dancer (per the reviews written or comments made by the profile) - IDK if the person accidentally registered as a dancer or if they did so on purpose in order to have free unlimited access to reviews w/o having to pay or having to write reviews. I've forwarded a few of those profiles to @Founder and he has subsequently removed the flower (dancer status).
Papi_Chulo
2 years ago
Cashman per the other thread he is in fact a certified pussy licker! He does it in the lapdances, in the club!
rickmacrodong
a year ago
How Many profiles do you have cacaplop?
Icee Loco (asshole)
a year ago
^Get gang raped Dougster.
skibum609
a year ago
Settle down. Crazy apes are constantly making allegations that profiles are fake. Did you know that some apes doubt the simple fact that I’m a lion? How do I know that I’m a lion? I look in the mirror and what do I see? A frickin’ lion. QED. How do I know I’m a rick? Simple. ricks are so cool that normies can’t wrap their heads around how cool they are. Just ask the Dugan how cool he is. He will tell you. Well…the simple fact is that I’m equally cool. So I’m a rick. QED All the other shit the OP prattled on about is irrelevant. What matters is that we ricks are cool. ROAR!!!
rickthelion
a year ago
Skifredo also need to settle down. Dougster is an ass but “get raped” is just uncivilized discourse. Icee ain’t Dougster anyway. He a different idiot ape. C’mon TUSCL, we’re better than this.
rickthelion
a year ago
According to SJG (hope he’s okay), Rickthelion is dougster tho 🤔
nicespice
a year ago
LMFAO Iceydodo is 2ICEE, Iceyloco, and Eltriste for sure. Possibly TrapBaby too. And she has the audacity to call out someone else for having fake profiles. 🤭🤡😂😂😂
SirLapdancealot
a year ago
The Dugan is always cool, calm, collected in every situation. Its this that allows him to get steep discounts on otc, and get otc with girls who dont do otc with anyone, and have never done otc with anyone besides him. Him being built like a monster truck also helps out. His other ego is richdugan
rickmacrodong
a year ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion