Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Why we should appreciate extras strippers

ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnlVIP42913

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0q8hFntzUQ

1 yr ago · 1 min read

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for Baristafan
Baristafan
•

Blah blah blah. She talks to much. Get to the story.

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

Large dick virgin client got rescheduled on the first time. Second time his large penis triggered her period early.

I'm fascinated by these prostitutes from countries where it is legal and they can post stories on social media

Profile picture for Baristafan
Baristafan
•

She should have sucked him off.

Profile picture for Baristafan
Baristafan
•

Not sure how this makes us appreciate extras from strippers more.

Profile picture for Dolfan
Dolfan
•

I also don't see how this gives me a reason to appreciate extras strippers, but I did find her videos a bit entertaining.

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

@Dolfan get a dog to bite you dick, then maybe you'll get it.

Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•

💓 ' ' ' ' ' $Strippers Should Always ' Be Appreciated For Extras Coz They Know Dat' Customers Like A Variety Of Stuff & It May Not Be Easy For Scoring Regular Girls. It Adds A Bonus To Return To Da' $Strip Club For Her & She Isn't Just A Number. But Make Sure You Feel Safe!

I
Iknowbetter
•

Interesting dialogue, but I don’t find her attractive at all.

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

Is that why you bit her clit?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement