tuscl

Miami and Pompano on Christmas/New years time

Sunday, October 23, 2022 3:07 AM
Amigos I am thinking of going to pompano and Miami area clubs on on Christmas weekend .. so like starting the 23rd or maybe New Years. How is the scene like, Will cheetahs pompano / tootsies etc be open and how will talent be. I think this area should still be alive during that time but you all get to help a brother out. Thx

3 comments

• Nixur68
    2 years ago
    It's slower than normal but steady. Things do die down during Christmas especially, but the clubs are still open with a decent amount of folks. The best time is January - May for top talent.
  • Jascoi
    2 years ago
    forget Christmas in Tijuana. this is the time for the girls. go home to visit with family.
  • Dolfan
    2 years ago
    It's hit or miss. In general from the week before Christmas to the week after new years is unpredictable. Some days are full and lively, others are sausage fests, and others there's girls sitting around with no customers. I've never been 23-26th I don't think, but according to fliers and isntagram posts and shit most clubs close early on the 24th and open late on the 25th, they'll post little signs or have fliers on tables a couple days before stating their hours. For the most part though, the busier clubs are going to be open but the less popular ones will just close. all the Cheetah's, Tootsies, Scarlett's, Diamond Dolls, and the Booby Traps will be open, but maybe modified hours. Booby Traps seems to be the most likely to stick to normal hours, they don't close for shit. On New years eve a lot of places have parties with things like big covers and open bars or bottle purchase requirements. Other places seem to go the other route with reduced covers and drink/bottle specials. Many will stay open later on NYE and most don't have a day shift on new years day and some may close completely. Again, I've probably been to a NYE party or two with a group of friends, but outside of that I'm not sure I've ever been on the 30th-2nd kinda range so I'm not sure how the time immediately around the holidays are. But the surrounding time frames are normal, if a bit more unpredictable than others. Talent is hard to say. Around that time we see a lot of traveling dancers and a lot of our dancers go elsewhere. Girls schedules often shift too, girls who are normally weekend/nights will be in during the week/day or vice versa, as family commitments or custody agreements or other factors influence availability and financial demands. It's a time of the year when dancers seem to exercise their scheduling freedom pretty significantly.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion