tuscl

Stripper definition of "young"

ilbbaicnl
Keep it in my pants when I do OTC. If I were a stripper it would stand for I like big bucks and I can not lie.
Tuesday, October 18, 2022 4:55 AM
My fav is turning 24 this week. She says she wishes she was still young...22. Are they trying to make us feel like we should be on a platform in a display in the natural history museum? Next to the Egyptian mummies?

31 comments

• Jascoi
    2 years ago
    most women don't age well. and at my age i feel only as young as the ladies i have fun with.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    I've known my CF as a dancer for 5 years - she is now 23.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    you're only as old as the girl you're fucking !
  • iknowbetter
    2 years ago
    Stripper years are like dog years due to the environment they work in and their typical lifestyle. A 25 year-old stripper looks 35. A 35 year-old stripper looks 50. But yeah, we’re all old farts. That’s why we have to pay to fuck hot young girls.
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    ^ lol that’s a good analogy. A lot of strippers I’ve known over the years are like vampires, they only come out at night.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    When I was 25. A 2 year old stripper called me a grown ass old man. That experience made me think differently about age. Stripper world is almost as delusional as instathot world.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ sick bitch
  • shadowcat
    2 years ago
    They all tell me that I don't look as old as I am. Does everyone else get that too?
  • docsavage
    2 years ago
    I've had 30-year-old strippers tell me they feel old. Thirty, though, isn't even halfway through what a normal life expectancy is. A girl who retires from stripping at the age of 30 still has plenty of time to start another career. Some of them are even already part way through completing their education when they leave stripping.
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    "When I was 25. A 2 year old stripper called me a grown ass old man." Lol. We'll be seeing this typo on replay.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ with the cosplay pimp more likely it was a Freudian slip.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    "When I was 25. A 2 year old stripper called me a grown ass old man." Lol. We'll be seeing this typo on replay. i'm not one to deny a prophecy. the fact of the matter is that iceydougster likes his stripper hoes to have a mental capicity equal to his own so a 2 yr old meets that qualification lulz
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    'capacity'
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    I remember working at this one club in Portland as a 26 year old but most of the dancers there are like 18-20 years old. I felt ANCIENT. Especially when one of the dancers wanted me to walk with her to talk to customers together. Which even now is still weird to me when that happens. Really. I only want to work with other dancers if either that’s what the customer himself wants or if I already have an idea of how she talks and behaves. I wouldn’t want to partner up with anybody just for kicks. But younger dancers definitely have a bigger “work wife” thing they want to do. I think age isn’t just what numbers are on a dancer’s government ID but also how some behave. Back when I started, I remember all the cranky dinosaur strippers who would complain about clubs not having hiring standards anymore and extras are bad bad bad. (While us younger dancers side eyed them because they tend to also be full of it and we find out plenty of them were sucking customers off but lying about it). They are still around but a lot fewer of them now, I think especially after Covid shut down a bunch of clubs for a while. Then there’s dancers closer to my age that brought, idk what the word is, more wokeism in? (For lack of a better word). Called out “hiring standards” for just being a code word for “skinny white girls”. There is way more honesty about strip club mileage because of our “generation”—even to the point that some dancer communities actually started to ban shaming extras and even price shaming on extras. Also the group with the worst hatred of men. Tusclers will gripe about some of the mean comments they read about men on places like stripperweb or Reddit but both those sites were TAME compared to Tumblr a few years back. Holy moly. And now that we are getting older, hatred of the next wave of younger dancers.
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    Oops, posted that too soon. And then the next wave. The younger dancers. They definitely get crap for having huge approach anxiety with customers, and often want to have a “work wife” even just to say hi to a customer. Or they might spend most of their shift on some stage not being used in the club and treating their shift like it’s a pole fitness class practice. They post in dancer groups asking “how do I get started in the industry” posts en masse because they line having more step-by-step guidance but they are up against the dancers my age who get really angry at that. And they are also the dancers who seem to want to bring the club mileage down more and a lot of the more recent angry rants against extras are from them now that the “older wave” of dancers who used to post against that stuff have left. I guess time will tell how many of their views soften up in the future or not. And a lot of them also seem more okay with the idea of being an employee instead of an independent contractor at a club.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Imo strip clubs have always been the same and always will be. Nothing new. Everyone hates, everyone is jealous, everyone is a hypocrite, no one does what you do and if they do, they do it better. None of it bothers me because this is entertainment and not real life, at least to me..... Real life for me is poker and finding an old school red sauce Italian place that I've missed for 45 years...
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    And you don’t have to care, skibum. But this is a thread about dancer ages and I shared my views on stripper behavior that correlates with age. Feel free to not care elsewhere where the subject is about poker or Italian pasta. Would you like me to find a juicebox69 thread to bump for you?
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    I think the public K-12 schools have gradually gotten better at not tolerating sexual harassment (or worse). But that does lead to a situation where newb danccers are more shocked with what they have to deal with from many PLs.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    She was 22 not 2
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    If the Icee story is actually true, and Icee was making a pass at some dancer just trying to do her job and work, then good for her for telling some non-spending trick to fuck off by insulting his age 😁
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I wasn't hitting on her. Go get tested for autism again
  • BaddJack
    2 years ago
    I now qualify for Social Security. When I was in my 20s, I would see the pathetic "old" men on the step-up get all the hot poon' at Bachelor's III. I swore I never would be one of them. Now I AM one, and damn proud of it. The girls do get younger, but only in relation to my age. Oh, and it is nice to be back.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    You overrate your importance Spice, because my post was not directed at anyone in particular and was simply my observation of strip clubs over the past 47 years. As far as your suggestion that I go elsewhere? No thanks. I do as I please, in here, in strip clubs nd in real life.
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    Ibai’s topic had nothing to do with dancer negativity towards each other. The only poster in this thread who said anything like that was me. I admit I kinda went on a tangent, but attitudes really is a big way I define how “old” another dancer is. Ibai made a thread about what is considered young for a stripper—and that’s it. SO if your post of “Imo strip clubs have always been the same and always will be. Nothing new. Everyone hates, everyone is jealous, everyone is a hypocrite, no one does what you do and if they do, they do it better.”….wasn’t in response to me, and your post that was not directed at anybody in particular and was just simply your observation of strip clubs…then you’re not even trying to be on topic at all. You’re posting on here just to post. You’re of course welcome to do as you please and in response I’ll just do what I please and say in that case you’re treating this site like your own personal diary. Nothing wrong with that I guess, since that’s exactly what one particular TUSCLer from California does. And nobody ever gets into flame wars with him or complains to founder to ban him, ever.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    ^lol. Ok.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    Yeah I thread-jack all the time so I can't get bent about anyone else doing it. Sorry to anyone who takes the discussions seriously, but I certainly don't.
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    Well in that case… Kat Von D’s lock it foundation is still the best around. Great stuff 🥰 And I wish I could say the same however for Maybelline color tattoo, which is less pigmented and tougher to apply than it used to be. Does anybody have a good recommendation for good cream eyeshadow!?
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    "Sorry to anyone who takes the discussions seriously, but I certainly don't." If you didn't take it seriously you wouldn't feel the need to justify your posts. But you're right that TUSCL probably isn't a forum that requires a whole lot of mental exertion to participate in. But that doesn't stop people from writing a whole lotta words to get their ideas across.
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    'When I was in my 20s, I would see the pathetic "old" men on the step-up get all the hot poon' at Bachelor's III. I swore I never would be one of them.' Yeah. Those were my thoughts, too. 'Now I AM one, and damn proud of it.' I'm not gonna go that far. Just need to settle on my last ride out date for the club stuff. But if you're still in the game may as well enjoy it. 10 years away? I thought my 5 year hiatus was a while....
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    SERIOUSLY you're asking for good CREAM eyeshadow ON TUSCL? Do you tape a "kick me" sign to your own back too?
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    What young people can and never will understand about being old, and I felt the same, is that for many older people, while they look old on the outside, they don't feel it on the inside. I understand that I am "old" because every sports injury I have had in my life is felt today, but I also know that last week I worked 50 hours, played 30 hours of poker, went out to dinner with my wife twice, went to the gym 4 times and strip-clubbed twice. Same as I would have done at 35 but couldn't do at 25 because of lack of funds. Tough to feel old when life is the same as when you were younger.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion