tuscl

What an ugly sloppy turkeyneck punk pussy that squats to piss looks like!

TheeOSU
FUCK IT!
Thursday, September 29, 2022 4:07 AM
[view link] you're a fucking moron dipshitscrub! BTW, like I said in another post I have a screenshot so even if you take your link down I can post it here or anywhere else I choose!

15 comments

• TheeOSU
    2 years ago
  • doctorevil
    2 years ago
    “ the entire site is laughing at you - you dumb fuck” Well, that’s pretty ironic, not to mention a breathtaking demonstration of a total lack of self awareness.
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    That was Sergey Brin? Lol he looked like shit in that photo...must've been a great party.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    Scrub said "... at least i am not a dumb fuck living in the hills in se ohio..." Sure. You hold the much more exalted role of frenetic angry guy in Arizona who has been ignored by more TUSCL users than the schizophrenic who posts rape fantasy, or the creepy guy who uses this site solely to creep on dancers. That, plus your years-long OCD hard on for clubs you'll never visit, puts you on the side of angels. Or, you're just a tedious little man.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ I go along with you’re a tedious little man
  • tuskular
    2 years ago
    Yo, why are you guys always fighting with each other? Y'all need to be nice to one another.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    ^ Yeah, such a weird little man...
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    This is obviously a club ad!
  • rickthelion
    2 years ago
    ^ Scrub Ape, Imma give you a lil advice - rickvice, if you will. Let this thread go. I’m with you on this thread. You have a rep for being an ape with anger issues because…well, because you’re an ape with anger issues. But the reality is that OSU ape is the dick on this thread. So you’re squandering the moral high ground. Notice that your comment was both liked and disliked by Anderson Ape. Contemplate that for a moment. Anderson Ape is an insano and he is ambivalent about your comments on this thread. That’s the signal to let this shit go. Or you could take a trip to Ohio and go all wildebeest on OSU ape. But remember this: the guy lives in Ohio. What additional pain are you going to cause by kickin’ his ass? Think about it. ROAR!!!
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    Rickvice is always worth a read. I think Rick knows more about us hairless apes than he might want to admit.
  • Mate27
    2 years ago
    Hey, I’m in the market for a minivan. Can you tell me how much for it and if it is for sale?
  • BaddJack
    2 years ago
    Sheesh. Back in the day, we had a jackass named greenvegas. No one liked him, and everyone put him on ignore. I left TUSCL for 10 years (lots of reasons), and I come back only to find that greenvegas had a bastard child with anger issues. I was planning on going to Arizona in March for Spring Training. I may pass, now.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Any time you feel you’re man enough shrub boy, and while you’re at it pay nice spice her money loser. We all know you won’t pay up cause you’re a welcher, and you won’t step to me because you’re the biggest pussy here.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    First off shrub yard, you made a bet no amount of weasel wording will change that indisputable fact, everyone here knows the truth. Second, you sound so brave posting from your worm infested hidey hole, ant time you think you're man enough step to me, or shut the fuck you maggot infested pussy.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^Labia minora
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion