tuscl

Do you care if you are taller than the girl you are with ?

Warrior15
Anywhere there are Titties.
Thursday, September 8, 2022 2:09 PM
The average adult male is supposedly 5' 9 ". I'm 5-9, so I'm an average guy. Of course I'd like to be taller. But I have to admit that I normally gravitate to shorter girls. Perfect range for me is 5 ft to maybe 5-5. I like a girl in heels but I still want to be taller than her when she wears them. Recently started seeing a sugar baby that is 5-7. She wore flats the first time we were together and I was just fine. The next time, she shows up in heels. She looked fantastic from afar. But then when we start walking side by side, I do feel that she is looking down at me slightly. This girl is smart, fun, good in bed, likes me a lot. But I have to admit that I felt uncomfortable with us walking to and from the restaurant. Should that matter ? Do you care if you are taller than the girl you are with ? Should I wear platform shoes ?

44 comments

• drewcareypnw
    2 years ago
    Tall women turn me on. Bigger boobs and bigger ass without being fat, plus more deep throat! Really short or little girls make me a little uncomfortable tbh.
  • docsavage
    2 years ago
    I prefer shorter girls. I often find the strippers more attractive when they are walking in or out of the strip club in their street clothes wearing flats than when they have switched to heels while working and look taller. The average female is 5'4". When I ask strippers that height if there are more girls working in the club who are taller or shorter than them they usually say taller. The tall slender fashion model type is seen as the most attractive type so strip club managers hire that type but I think there are a good number of customers who don't prefer that type. I like seeing variety in a strip club where there is a type of girl for everyone.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    I don't care. I'm pretty tall, but in college I dated a girl on the volleyball team who was 6'6" (taller, obviously, in heels). I still didn't care. She was pretty, fun, and fit.
  • shadowcat
    2 years ago
    It gets worse as you age. I have lost 3 inches from my tallest 5' 10 1/2". How often do doctors routinely check your height? Anyhow it doesn't bother me to be with women taller than me.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    I'm 6-0. I've never dated a woman much taller than me, but wouldn't care. It might matter to her. Tons of women say they want a guy "taller than them in heels." I tend to date women in the 5'4"-5'6" range. Taller women tend to be thinner, and that's less my preferred body type.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    I also have lost an inch and a half I'm now 5'8" I was 5'10" just a few years ago, my most recent fav was 5'11" in stockings, tall and slim just my type, and as gorgeous as hell, never really bothered me she was striking and when we went out she was the epitome of a head turner, I enjoyed being with her.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I'm 6ft. I prefer girls around 5 4. Anything over like approximately 5 6 is a no for me. I love short girls. The tallest girl I had a relationship with was 5 4. The shortest 5 ft.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Really tall girls are unattractive to me
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    As a shorter guy my options would be so limited if I cared that I never have. My wife is 4' 11", the tallest woman I ever lived with was 5' 9" and the tallest woman I ever dated was 6' 1". As a spinner fan I gravitate towards shorter dancers in the club. As for girlfriends, it's never been about looks and always about who I enjoy spending time with. Whenever I see a hot couple get married or have a kid, I have the urge to give one or both my business card, because no matter how hot, no matter how sexy, passion based on looks has a time limit and never, ever lasts.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    I wouldnt care about height, body type and facial features are more important. Supposedly higher calcium, higher milk, high protein diets, and living at higher altitudes can help increase and maximize height. I thought average male height was 5’8
  • Dolfan
    2 years ago
    I'm about 6'5" so it's pretty rare for a chick to be taller than me. One the few occasions it's happened, it's been weird. I don't really care much, it's just unusual.
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    "Should that matter ?" Not to me. "Do you care if you are taller than the girl you are with ? " No. I was out the other day with a model and dudes weren't even looking at me. The women were more concerned that her skirt barely covered her ass. "Should I wear platform shoes ?" Lol. These days it seems you can wear whatever you want. I'm gonna vote no.
  • Longball300
    2 years ago
    No worries... we're the same height when we lay down.
  • Longball300
    2 years ago
    Dated a girl who was 6'3"..... I'm 6'2" and yeah, when she wore heels it was a bit uncomfortable. Otherwise, my ideal was / is 5'7" to 5'9".
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    "No worries"...but just so you know I'm 6'2". Lol Longball. Whisper: Any second now Tetradon's gonna be here to call me a dbag for cracking a funny.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    I haven’t yet dated a girl taller than me. I’m 6’4”. I don’t think it would matter to me if a girl was taller (either in heels or flats). But, I don’t have actual experience to draw from. As a father of two daughters - who are 5’10” and 5’11” - I understand the challenges they face when meeting guys. My ex and I were a bit concerned about the taller one - as we thought she might be over 6 feet tall. I have a buddy who is 6’9” and his wife is just about 5’.
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    Usually no I don’t care. But I did see one dancer in Montreal, she sat down next to me without me seeing her coming over. She had a nice face and fat tits I said let’s go for a dance why not. We got up and started walking over, this is the biggest stripper I’ve ever seen in a club. She was 6’2 without heels but with heels she was like 6’7. I think that was too much stripper for me.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    heaving said "There ain't no such thing as too much stripper." That's highly subjective...
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    Okay, I can be on board with that.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    The average vagina is 3-7 inches deep. Seems like a fat 5" dick would be better than a thin long one lol.
  • Huntsman
    2 years ago
    I’m average height. It’s never consciously made any difference to me if a gal is short or tall.
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    Maybe I should have put this into the question. To be seen in public with the girl. As in a date. Would it matter ? If I'm in a strip club, I'm not going to care . The girl is gorgeous and I want to take her to VIP. I wouldn't I give two farts if she was tall. As Longball says, we're the same height when we are laying down. But if we are walking hand in hand as we stroll into a fancy restaurant , I think I do care a little bit.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    Warrior15 said "To be seen in public with the girl. As in a date. Would it matter?" Also no.
  • georgmicrodong
    2 years ago
    No.
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    It matters not to me. I've never seen a sexy midget and there plenty of fat or haggish tall women, but there are plenty of sexy, well-proportioned women between 5'1" and 6'6". I have found that sex is better with taller women as everything lines up better
  • Studme53
    2 years ago
    Ha ha - Desertscrub on-brand. I love tall women. I’ll climb ‘em if I have to.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    I think when I was younger I was finding myself attracted to smaller girls. But tall girls are also a big turn on. And stripper shoes go up to 10" now. So I don't care. And most of the time I'm going to keep her behind closed door. One strip club girl that I really liked and she liked me, she had a couple of inches on me, and then 8" heels on top of that. I had to recalibrate for positions and things just to visualize how I would interact with her, but she was fine and a real head trip. Another real tall one at Deja Vu San Francisco too. SJG School of Rock AllStars perform "Tutti Frutti" by Little Richard [view link] Pat Boone [view link] Ozzy Osbourne - Mr Crowley - School of Rock 2017 All Stars Team 1 [view link] White Room [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Also we had this Swinger's CLub , edge water west, and they had "lap dancing". Once they had a birthday party for this very much loved lap dancer. Judging from the pictures with her around a bunch of men, I would say that she was about 6'0" bare foot, and then she was always in 8" stripper shoes on top of that. And she was big everywhere exactly like you would expect, broad shoulders and hip and big tits. And she was an incredible turn on. That got me to think about it. Fashion models are all about the same size and shape. But strip club dancers run over a very broad range because otherness is a real turn on. She is from the tribe over the hill, not from your tribe. So of course, you want to do her. Some real tall ones in our local clubs too. And the extreme high heels only adds to it. SJG School of Rock AllStars perform "Tutti Frutti" by Little Richard [view link] Pat Boone [view link] Ozzy Osbourne - Mr Crowley - School of Rock 2017 All Stars Team 1 [view link] White Room [view link] music more edgy [view link]
  • ElDuderino_AZ
    2 years ago
    I'm 6'3, and tall chicks kinda freak me out. Years ago went out once with a girl who was 5'11, and I just wasn't feeling it at all that night (though it may have been because she was annoying as hell).
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    ^ It took me getting used to them, recalibrating for physicality. But they are such a turn on and the extreme heels only intensifies it. SJG more edgy [view link]
  • conan_mac_morna
    2 years ago
    I'm 5'9". I've dated shorter and taller. Makes no difference to me.
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    I’m supposed to be 5’10 but last time I was measured it was somewhere around 5’9&1/2. I’ve always been more attracted to shorter-women since I’ve always preferred them more-stacked; and shorter/more-compact girls, are, or can seem, more stacked – I’d say I more naturally gravitate towards shorter women b/c I’m not into the thin and/or lanky look – taller-women can also be more cumbersome in certain positions. Outside the club I don’t think I’ve been w/ women taller than me; but as far as I can recall I don’t think that was a conscious decision; I assume more of a situation of the body-type/figure I prefer, and that most women are shorter than me to begin with. The only time I’ve actually preferred taller women has been in the dive-SCs I used to hit where dances were mostly floor-dances – these dives were small and dances were usually barside w/ me sitting on a barstool – I liked getting dances on a barstool or a high-table/high-chair like at Follies (vs a bench/sofa) and the taller-girls were often better for getting barstool/highchair floor-dances. I guess being out in public with a woman taller than me would feel a bit odd but I don’t think it would be a deal-breaker for me if I o/w really wanted to bang her.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    ^ do you like to keep 'em in high heels, especially in the bedroom? SJG
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I donno at 6ft I find girls taller than me awkward and unattractive. Just too big for women
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    ^ Imagine being alone with them in the highest of heels and in the bedroom. SJG
  • Jascoi
    2 years ago
    i’m 5’15”. rare that i look eye to eye or up to a tall girl. I like a pretty girl of any height.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Sjg that would be a turn off to me. I love girls in heels. But short girls
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    ^ I used to be exclusively that way. With larger size girls you can be a little bit more forceful, really need to be. SJG
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I guess so. But it's not just height itself. The big feet. Big hands. That turns me off. It's not feminine to me. Then when they're uncomfortable with their height and walk awkwardly.. things like that
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    They aren't from your tribe, they are other, from the tribe over the hill, and they have wandered over. [view link] SJG music more edgy [view link]
  • boomer79
    2 years ago
    I’m 6’6” so honestly I haven’t thought about it much. Strangely I nonexclusively trend towards liking shorter girls though.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    I just remember what my ex-military friends would say about a hot tall chick: she's worth the climb.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    10" [view link] I love it! SJG School of Rock, more edgy [view link] [view link] [view link]
  • DandyDan
    2 years ago
    If we are talking about strippers, no. For regular ladies, I like to think it doesn't matter, but historically, with one exception, all the ladies I ever dated or wanted to date were at least 6 inches shorter.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion