tuscl

Tips for Enjoying Strip Clubs

Warrior15
Anywhere there are Titties.
Monday, August 22, 2022 1:26 PM
Maybe we can make this a running list that everyone can add to. What helpful hints can you give to others so they will enjoy strip clubs more ? Here’s mine : Tip #1 - Get a good job. This is an expensive habit. Tip #2 - Take a shower. The girl does not care what cologne you are wearing. But she will care if you smell like you’ve been sitting in a sauna for the past couple hours. Tip #3 - Leave the credit cards at home. Take the cash with you that you are wiling to spend. When it runs out, LEAVE ! Tip #4 - Smile. Girls like to hang around people that are having a good time. And they will wonder what you are up to if you are smiling all the time. Tip #5 - Trim your nose, ears, beard. You don’t need to look like a Male model. But you don’t want to scare away the girls either. Tip #6 - Read TUSCL Reviews. OK, I’m brown-nosing with this one. But I may need future forgivemess from Founder sometime. What other tips do you have for others ?

28 comments

• 48-Cowboy
    2 years ago
    Tip #7 Stop bitching about dancers wanting to text instead of call Tip #8 Stop bitching about dancers not giving out real phone numbers
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    Tip #9: Don't spend more than you can easily afford. If the money means as much to you as it does to her, you're in the wrong place. Tip #10: Always remember that it is her job to entice you to spend, so never get emotional over it.
  • Studme53
    2 years ago
    Tip #9 Patience is a virtue. While you may have places to go and things to do, the ladies and a lot of the other PLs don’t, so things will move at a slower pace. If you can’t handle it, don’t go until you have enough time
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Tip #11 Keep your options open, if she doesn't appeal to you don't be rude, you might have a change of mind another time, so don't burn that bridge by being a jerk.
  • whodey
    2 years ago
    Tip #12 - Have fun however you want instead of how others tell you that you should have fun. As long as it is consensual for all parties do whatever you enjoy whether it be just tipping stage side, LDK'ing during lapdandes, FS in vip or anything in between.
  • shadowcat
    2 years ago
    #12 Don't believe more than 50% of what you read on TUSCL.
  • Jimmybigtits
    2 years ago
    The nose hair advice is brilliant. Getting them entangled doing DATY OTC with the dancer with the 70s bush is tough to explain to the EMTs
  • Jimmybigtits
    2 years ago
    @shadowcat #13 and the other 50% you read here? Only 25% of that is useful
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    111 tips right here [view link]
  • Mate27
    2 years ago
    Whatever you do, be consistent. Also, go to a club without any expectations and that way you’ll never be disappointed, and sometimes you’ll be pleasantly surprised. It’s helped me enjoy the majority of my visits, and if I find one day is a flop it means I am that much closer to a fantastic outing the next time. I had a dancer tell me the bouncer is watching her dances too closely to give me better service. I didn’t complain about it, and I still have her the same amount I always would regardless of the type of service I received. She was happy and I will be happy the next time I see her.
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    111 is a lot lol. Can you just pick a few of the favorites since it was your list?
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    Are we trying to actually keep this as a running tally? Tip #15 - Have a plan going in on what you're trying to get from the experience. Tear it up if you have to, but just aimlessly wandering in leads to a whole lotta nothing unless you're good at improvising.
  • Subraman
    2 years ago
    Tip #16: If you meet as stripper you like at all, get her phone number, so you can make an appointment to see her again Tip #17: If you want your money to stretch farther, specifically go during the slowest times of her slowest shifts. When she has no one else to go to, she might stick with you for a looong time versus when it's busy Tip #18: Buying her a drink or lunch can be the best the deals in the club as far as getting her time
  • Subraman
    2 years ago
    "#12 Don't believe more than 50% of what you read on TUSCL." Tip #19: Tip #12 applies to itself
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    @Warrior15 I will play along and comment on your discussion. #100 Keep in mind the Russian proverb: “People greet you according to the way you dress and say goodbay according to the way you behave" So show dressed up in proper strip club dress code be it biker/blue -collar or fancy/white-collar whatever you choose be clean, clean. Behave like a gentleman and you will be treated like a gentleman. Behave like a fool and you will be treated like a fool. Be open minded, don’t worry, be happy regardless of where you are and what is happening around you.
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    [view link] I did this as satire a number of years ago but some members are too stupid to realize that.
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    Tip 20: clothes maketh the man. Do not wear a belt. Do not wear jeans, corduroys, cargo shorts, or thick/heavy pants. Wear shorts if you can. Wear an untucked shirt. These tips may increase your mileage.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    Don't be afraid to politely tell a dancer exactly what you want (if you have specific expectations). They've been asked before. You won't shock them. Also, don't be surprised if what you want costs more. If a dancer approaches you and (for whatever reason) you know that she's not for you, then let her know (again... politely) immediately. Have fun building a rapport with the dancers you like. Don't waste time (yours and theirs) with dancers who don't interest you. It's okay to genuinely like a dancer, but don't fall in love.
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    I've tried letting them know straight away when they're not my type. I've actually had more girls sit there and try to argue this with me than when I let them waste their time.
  • shadowcat
    2 years ago
    Always be open to new opportunities.
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    @shadow I agree Yeah a lot of good stuff here. Any newer to strip club folks reading, you can save a lot of money reading this shit or you could find it out the expensive way which sucks.
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    Don't pay upfront for anything. Not every girl is a ROB. But if they have already been paid, you have no leverage.
  • Subraman
    2 years ago
    "Don't pay upfront for anything. Not every girl is a ROB. But if they have already been paid, you have no leverage." I think the corollary here is: know what the rules are in the club you go to. In many of the clubs in my local area, all run by Deja Vu so identical rules, the girls MUST collect the money before dances, and are subject to employee discipline if they don't and end up shorted. In other words, very little chance you'll have the option to not pay in advance if you are a new customer, it's either pay in advance or don't get dances. But if you're in a club where it's dancer's discretion, then sure, don't pay in advance
  • Jimmybigtits
    2 years ago
    If you have a small pecker, put a cucumber in your pants. Seriously, I think some new guys I've met have been confused about how they look and shy away from VIPs. But most of the time the dancers are more concerned about your size and girth...of your wallet.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Spend within your means. Remember you're buying a fantasy. If you pay for sex don't be delusional thinking it's anything but a trick and hooker financial exchange.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    You won't have fun being cheap trying to haggle or being paranoid thinking they're all robs out to get you.
  • jaybud999
    2 years ago
    Develop some easy, polite one liners to express not interested.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Tip #99, select the one you want and demonstrate generosity and charm, get her into a front room makeout session, maximum front room, maximum back room, then outside with you ASAP and regular beddings after that. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion