tuscl

Notice to all hot strippers: I want in on your personal life

Do not try to keep “us” in the club. No I won’t take it for answer. Do not try to bar the door. Just think of me as Jack Nicholson in the Shining, I’m only trying to come in, in the most wholesome, fun loving way possible, I don’t mean you any harm. So I want the real name, your current address and be informed of everyone you’ve ever dated or think about dating so I can slaughter them and eat them *cough* uh I mean so I can take them out for drinks sometime. Yes. Yes that’s exactly what I mean.

15 comments

• Jascoi
    2 years ago
    love. brother… love.
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    and by 'hot' u better have face pic on profile to prove it.
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    ladies only flounder.

• psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    another fag stalker. is it the nose ring?
  • ATACdawg
    2 years ago
    Muddy, do you mean Jack Nicholson the LAKERS fan? OMG, the horror - you'll never get a dancer to leave with you. (Well, maybe a desperate LA fan or two)😂
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    Muddy, as Jack said in A Few Good Men. " You can't handle the Truth ! "
  • Huntsman
    2 years ago
    All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
  • Jimmybigtits
    2 years ago
    Now I'm imagining what Colonel Jessup would be like in a non extras club trying to get paid in the VIP
  • MackTruck
    2 years ago
    Just do da LA Hussle and dey will fall all over you
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    There's a few stories on here from members that crossed over into the strippers' personal lives, I haven't read any happy endings.
  • rickthelion
    2 years ago
    This rick is surprised. Scrub ape has a reasoned response and Muddy ape sound like a crazed stalker. Is Mercury in retrograde?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I think it's generational. Young dancers are pretty open with everything.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    2 years ago
    I know this is just for funsies but I just want to say that I think a lot of girls and customers show only their best and most fun and most nice and most happy selves itc and it’s probably a pretty good idea that everything stays there, for everyone’s best interest.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Psd. Your troll as exposes itself all the time 🤡

You're acting like stripper pwrsonas are something new
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    lol. i'm betting ptsd is ruthless itc. save the rainbows and puppy dogs hustle for the noobs troll. not buying it here.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion