tuscl

how many dances have you gotten in one sitting

Tiburon
Every woman's local ATM while in da club? How else they paying for their Boob jobs?
Friday, August 5, 2022 7:43 PM
By one sitting I mean, you gone to the back room and consistently gotten dance after dance by one stripper.

33 comments

• mike710
    2 years ago
    As far as I can remember, 20.
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    I'm sure the most have occurred when I was not counting. I can remember once in my younger years living in Houston. Centerfolds and Treasures had VIP upstairs. Extras were available. But some girls didn't do that and just danced. I can remember a time going upstairs at Centerfolds. We didn't come downstair for like 3 hours. We were drinking and eating part of that time. But she was naked the entire time, and dancing on me almost the entire time. I'm not sure how many songs are in an hour times 3. Let's guess she was dancing 25-30 of them. If I remember , I just paid her $400 and we called it good. That was a fun afternoon.
  • MackTruck
    2 years ago
    1 got 100 $5 lapperz in a row
  • MackTruck
    2 years ago
    I spend da big bucks!!!
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    rarely more than 4 before she's burned out and we're a hot mess.
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    Mack, are you gettin' or givin' those dances ? :-)
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    35 lulz
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    FRMOS, get the girl following your lead right in the front room. Only then do you invite her to the back room, and then out the front door with her. SJG
  • pistola
    2 years ago
    They were $20 dances and it was either $340 or $360, so 12-13ish? I remember stopping because I could tell she was getting tired and out-of-breath and needed a break lol.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    @SJG, do you have to hijack every fucking thread with your broken record philosophy on the matter? This is why no one here likes you. In a row, 8. I have a short attention span.
  • shadowcat
    2 years ago
    Don't remember. Probably 8-10. I did get 62 dances on my 62nd birthday but that was spread over 2 days and many dancers.
  • herbtcat
    2 years ago
    Most of my clubbing experience has been in $20 per song clubs. I have found a few - mostly in the South - that had $5 or $10 dances with no back room and I just let her freestyle for a long time. But I haven't see $10, let alone $5 dances in years. If I'm getting $20 dances and really liking it, once we hit the third dance, I'm moving it to a VIP for all the reasons you can think of. And if I'm still liking her in VIP, I'm going to try to upgrade her to OTC or Sugar Baby status.
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    b/w 10 and 20 – when I was clubbing a lot pre-Covid I mostly hit small black dives downhere in Miami were floor-dances were $5/song – although it was far from the norm; there were times I’d be getting dances from a dancer for 30-minutes straight; and on some occasions up to an hour straight – by then we had lost track of the # of songs and if it was around half-an-hour I’d give her around $80 and If wen around an hour I’d give her around $100 or $120 and rarely did they not seem to be ok w/ the payment given that most of the custies usually just hung-out and didn’t by any dances at all.
  • Tiburon
    2 years ago
    damn I'm surprised these women lasted so long. After 2 songs, these women are ready to seduce me to go to the VIP section. I'm pleasantly suprised at the girl's stamina to dance for so long for the same person.
  • Tiburon
    2 years ago
    @pistola yeesh. You practically paid for a VIP session for public dances. Or do you think that would be considered a discount if your clubs charge significantly more for VIP?
  • ATACdawg
    2 years ago
    10 consecutive dances with a gorgeous blonde smoke show at Sundowner in Niagara Falls.
  • ATACdawg
    2 years ago
    Most money spent - an hour and a half with Endless Summer and totally worth it!
  • doctorevil
    2 years ago
    About a dozen.
  • bang69
    2 years ago
    10-15 dances
  • jaybud999
    2 years ago
    10. Chicas Bonitas Vegas.
  • gSteph
    2 years ago
    Five. As a financially challenged variety loving PL, my sweet spot is 3.
  • steve3000
    2 years ago
    Back in the good old days of Teasers and Inner Room (1 & 2) in Cocoa Beach, FL. $5 dances. 10+, many times.
  • From978
    2 years ago
    If it's more than four, it's either the wrong club or the wrong dancer.
  • TheElmerFudd
    2 years ago
    2 hours. I’m guessing 30-40 assuming 3-4 minutes a song
  • georgmicrodong
    2 years ago
    With the exception of one club where the dances were $10 per (decent length) song, where I would get 8 or 10, the most I can remember is 4 or 5. Mostly because if I'm interested in extending the "dance", I'll ask about VIP.
  • Jascoi
    2 years ago
    I've done VIP for an hour, even an hour and a half... so I guess at 2 and 1/2 minutes a song that would be a bunch! but as far as single song lap dances I've done maybe four in a row?
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    seems like there is a practical limit. Going beyond that just take her home with you. In AMPs the basic deal is 1 hour alone in the room with the girl, and the customer is expected to fully undress. They give you nice hooks for your clothes, a chair and a little side table. SJG Figueroa St. [view link] Jane - School of Rock [view link] VANILLA FUDGE_You Keep Me Hanging On_BB Kings_6-22-13 [view link] "LADY" - Beck, Bogert & Appice [view link] The Yardbirds (feat. Jimmy Page) - I' A Man & Outro (1967) [view link] THE JIMI HENDRIX EXPERIENCE LIVE STOCKHOLM, SWEDEN, 1969 (very good) [view link] BLACK SABBATH - Live in Paris (1970 considered one of the best rock performances of all time) [view link] Drive My Car - MonaLisa Twins (The Beatles Cover) [view link] Janis Joplin - Down On Me - School of Rock All-Stars Team 2 [view link]
  • bubba267
    2 years ago
    2.5 hours worth. Goldmonger and maybe Shadow would be able to guess the dancer. Was at Follies, next to DJ booth. Probably around 2015 or 2016. Good Ole days...
  • boomer79
    2 years ago
    I never get that high because after 4 or so I’m thinking VIP.
  • conan_mac_morna
    2 years ago
    I don't bother with the floor. When I'm at the SC it's usually because my favorite asked me to come see her. We go straight to VIP, usually 16 songs. No, I don't bust. My stamina is legendary.
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    One of my wildest nights ever, I went into a Vegas club close to midnight and didn’t leave until around 7am that morning. I spent the entire evening with 1 stripper who I really hit it off with. I spent over $800 that night on just lapdances on the main floor and a few bottles of water and Red Bull, so I’d imagine I purchased at least 25 lapdances. Sounds crazy but it turned out to be a good investment because she went “home” with me at the end of her shift and I “dated” her for the following 2 years. Reminds me I really wish I was 30 again.
  • Jimmybigtits
    2 years ago
    Honestly I think only 5 or 7. Don't do that s lot. If all I can see is the top of her head I don't think that counts as a lap dance
  • samiel
    2 years ago
    12 I think. Sadly she moved to another city.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion