tuscl

How to spot an ROB by Reddit

Tiburon
Every woman's local ATM while in da club? How else they paying for their Boob jobs?
Monday, June 27, 2022 2:03 AM
[view link] Casuallychaoticc says: "I try my best to talk and distract for the first two three songs. Really get them on a topic that they can’t shut up about. Then say “omg it’s been three songs let me focus and dance now wink wink” then SLOWLY dance for 3-4 more songs. I can’t stress enough how important it is to not completely rabbit hump a guy for a song, shove your tittys in his face etc. milk that shit fr, why would he get more time if you literally give it all up in the first song. Not saying you do this at all, but I’ve seen it at my club and it’s good general advice!" The rest of the reddit thread varies but has a few grms on how to be a ROB.

68 comments

• TFP
    2 years ago
    Lol I saw that. I know there's plenty of dancers in the club running schemes like that. If I happen to match up with one it's one and done. If you talk through an entire song doing no dancing do you really fucking think I'm buying another? That's almost as bad as an air dance. Enjoy your $30, good hustle. Meanwhile the girl that rabbit humps me from dance one and puts her tits all in my face? I'm getting six more dances with her for sure. Luckily I haven't been with any dancers who just talk and don't dance. Even if they are talkative they are grinding the shit out of me while they talk. I had another girl who went into a political rant for 3 songs before we got started. But of course she didn't count any of those songs as part of the dance, that would of been the ROBbiest of ROB moves if she tried to count that.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I don't see anything wrong with what she says
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    me either icee. those hard working young ladies have a tough enough job and should take advantage of every opportunity to make more money.
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    personally, i pre-choreograph all dances and tip for a 30-second dry run before heading back. hard constant grind, and her only audio is faking orgasms/talking dirty in my ear. also one-and-done if not satisfied.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Asshole
  • Dolfan
    2 years ago
    As usual, there's a middle ground here. I don't want a rabbit humping and hard grinding. But I don't buy a 2nd dance from a girl who is clearly trying to string me along. Any stripper reading over here from the link Jane Doe provided, the way to get me to keep buying dances is to give good dances. You're in the unfortunate position of having to determine if I'm the type of customer who is trying to jizz in my pants within two songs the type of customer who wants to gently caress your tits/ass/legs/etc, or something else. I'd recommend trying to figure that out with an interaction out front. That's what I'm trying to do with you when we're talking. I'm trying to figure out if you're the type of dancer who's gonna stand out of reach and shake her ass in front of me for 3 songs, jump on top of me crush my balls by bouncing up and down pretending we're fucking and then try to smother me with your tits in my face, try to string me along with the promise of a good dance next song, or any of the other myriad of bullshit I don't like. It works out better for both of us if you take a few minutes and we feel each other and determine if our styles match. I'm not suggesting you sit there with a customer for an hour doing a backround check, but a few minutes of chit-chat and I'm sure you'll start to associate behaviors out front with what goes on in the dance area. Then you can either cater to what you think they want, or cut bait and move on to a customer who is more in line with what you're wiling to give. Sure, you can milk a few customers for all their worth and in some areas there might be enough turnover to do that indefinitely. If you're not in one of those tourist areas though, word will get out and those cows will run dry.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    Any guy who falls for that deserves to lose the money. Or, accept that he paid a premium to listen to himself talk.
  • rattdog
    2 years ago
    "I try my best to talk and distract for the first two three songs." if any guy can't spot this bullshit that the rob is trying to pull during the first song then yeah whatever the guy loses during that session, along with other additional sessions with that same rob, it's all on him.
  • Subraman
    2 years ago
    "Any guy who falls for that deserves to lose the money" Exactly. This is a new-guy-to-club type hustle strategy, I'm sure it works on those guys. I'd say there's 0% chance it would work on a PL, by the time someone has found tuscl, I imagine they know what they want out of a dance. I'd also mention that for many guys, that feeling of connectedness is as much of a thrill as anything else. Maybe not consciously, but subconsciously, that fantasy that he's really connected with this gorgeous stripper, may well be worth more to him than her wiggling around on his lap, even though he doesn't realize it. Maybe these are the guys who come into a stripclub forum a week later with a "help me understand, I feel like I really connected with a stripper, and she GAVE ME HER DIGITS. What does it mean?" post. Anyway, I suspect guys easily self-filter for this hustle -- they subconsciously want the connection and enjoy it, or they're a mission-oriented PL and don't do a second dance (or honestly, I would just tell her "song started, let's pick this up later" and get her dancing). Or maybe they get burned once, realize they got hustled, and never fall for it again.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I actually advise girls to use this hustle lulz also the one where a girl gets more physical towards the end of a dance to get him to buy more. These work best when she acts tipsy and bubbly for the guy. But most guys are happy with it. They think she's getting more comfortable with them coz she likes them. It makes them feel good so they spend money. They get off psychologically and emotionally. For some that's more satisfying than an ldk or getting to grope a girl. It's harmless.
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    it is harmless. just as harmless as me lmao when, oblivious to karma, these same robs end up crying in the shower all night cuz of 'rude guests' (failed hustles).
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    and snaps to tiburon for the amazingly timely reddit reboot. almost like it was planned. 👼
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    If you're so bitter that girls don't let you grope or fuck for money. Don't go to clubs. Just get a hooker
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    lulz @ plop.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Cacaplop and subraman seem to be as obsessed with reading about strippers as sjg. Then post here as authorities 🤡
  • Tiburon
    2 years ago
    I just have incredible timing. Now gotta transfer that timing to every other aspect of life @Daily_Grind
  • Tiburon
    2 years ago
    @heaving lol funny you say that. I saw a bit of that I hate all men or men are disgusting posts in stripper subreddit. Some people are just plan coocoo
  • Tiburon
    2 years ago
    And I decided to post this based on a previous thread on here that I saw about reddit. Was curious and found something interesting
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    icee, until recently u were ho-this/that and misogyny king. u castrate yourself as penance?
  • Subraman
    2 years ago
    lol it was not "until recently". He takes on whatever persona will get him a reaction. Pretend pimp when that suits. SJW who is concerned about trans pronouns, gay, and women's rights when that's what suits. Someone who uses gay as an insult when that suits. Someone who pretends to have a girlfriend, and be so sensitive that when his pretend girlfriend shurts his feelings he's going to commit suicide. The latter is closest to reality: every study on internet trolls indicates they're are miserable, toxic people who can't connect to other humans -- so being despised is their only way to connect. But that's neither here nor there lol
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    "there's always a small chance that *you* will be this stripper's one customer mistake after which she'll swear off dating customers forever. be that guy!" paraphrasing, but was that u subra? i remember laughing out loud.
  • Subraman
    2 years ago
    Haha yes that was me
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    heaving, just hide the discussion. easy. t(w)scl still has a semblance of giving the straight dope to SC guests, and the reddit counterparts (especially where men aren't allowed) are an invaluable reality gift to show new/current mongers who these ladies really are before spending *anything* on them. love irony? tuscl search "r/stripper" for the first breach. 'the first guys through the wall always get bloody. always'. (moneyball)
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    "Robs on reddit" or just justify flat out theft. [view link]
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    My simple counter to this behavior is a common practice for John Calapari coaches players - I’m one and done! Lol! It’s a good hustle technique, as some guys start talking when they have a few drinks. When you add a sexy girl in lingerie, who acts like you are a very interesting man, it’s likely east to get carried away. Then you are three songs in, and haven’t gotten any actual dances. My advice is - don’t be that guy! It’s important to check during a dance - to know the count. If she hasn’t gotten close to me and I ask how many dances? If she says 3 - then I’ll pay her and be done.
  • Subraman
    2 years ago
    Yeah, I think many of the hustles discussed on SW and r/stripper are aimed at the "boys night out" crowd, and I'm sure they often work fine on them. Hard to imagine any of us going to the lap dance area and forgetting about getting a dance for 3 songs. Maybe this is a "if you're dumb enough to fall for this, you deserve it" hustle. Though I'd still claim that for many customers, the faux connection might be what they're after anyway, so mission accomplished
  • misterorange
    2 years ago
    This never happens with me because by the time she closes the curtain and puts her bag down, my dick is already out of my pants. We get right down to business and after the deed is done, if it was really good, I might stick around for a couple extra songs to relax and chat a bit. Or I might zip up and pull out my money roll which means we're done. Either way, I don't feel like I've been ROBbed.
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    I'm really trying to understand the outrage about this, but I don't. Sure some girls will hold back the good stuff, whatever that is for each of them, until they are sure that it will be worth it. Variations of this have been happening for as long as there have been LDs. And yes, there are also some girls will flat out under-deliver no matter how many dances you buy. This is why YMMV, "caveat emptor" and various other terms exist when talking about strippers and their services. If you don't like what's happening, the onus is on you to get up and walk away. Not long ago a girl who has danced at my favorite club for a few years came next to me at the bar and, after ordering a drink, turns to me and says, "You must think I'm a bitch." Honestly I don't even remember the last time we spoke or what we talked about except that she wasn't interested in what I was proposing. So beyond the occasional stage tip she's just part of the background scenery and vice versa I'm sure. I responded to her with a smile and a slightly confused look: "Honey, why would I resent a half naked girl half my age just because we didn't have a meeting of the minds?" That pretty much sums up my philosophy when dealing with these girls. I'm in the driver's seat re: who and what I spend on. The worst that normally happens is that most of my cash stays in my pocket. What is there to get worked up about?
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    i agree that the spirit of these threads is simply caveat emptor, and hope they save the wallet and grief of as many unsuspecting baby-PLs and boys-night-outers as possible.
  • sideshow_bob
    2 years ago
    It's like fishing for the dancers. It might pay off big one time but they'd be better building relationships with regulars by treating them well. When I see them doing this I withdraw attention to make them work harder to get me back.
  • Estafador
    2 years ago
    @ Daily_Grind "one time me and my work gf did a vip room with this really sweet but super drunk guy. After the vip he thought he lost something so he was checking his pockets and threw the cash from his pockets onto the floor. My work gf proceeds to be says “oh let me pick that up for you” as she was already picking it all up . The guy eventually finds what he was looking for and never ask for the cash on the ground . We left vip he takes us to the atm and tipped us $200 each more. 😅" It was bad enough they talking about stealing from dbags. But now they are happily robbing people who they deem nicely appropriate. That's just some shithead behavior
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    FRMOS and she's not going to rip you off. SJG Jefferson Starship - Jane - 2018 School of Rock AllStars Team 6 [view link] Taste of Honey [view link] Dio [view link]
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    right? and this is just a few 'cute' mild robs. search pre-May (before they started keeping the worst stuff in their private sub) for the best guest hate/robs/rants.
  • Estafador
    2 years ago
    @DG I fear I'll need to pop a large bowl of corn before I dive in that.
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    i'll also be collecting SC rob links and experiences at a new caveat emptor subreddit as well. [view link] (robs and trolls welcome for the initial publicity and to practice my modding)
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    As I’ve posted in the past, I don’t mind *spending* money in the club but I *do* mind *wasting* my $$$ - along the lines of what @TFP posted, the surest-way to get my $$$ is giving me good dances which keeps me buying more since that it was I go to the club for (to get good dances). I don’t expect the first dance to blow-me-away per se; but I do expect “typical mileage for the club” – i.e. if it’s a 2-way-contact-club then I expect grinding and T&A touching; anything less than that and I feel I wasted my $$$ and unlikely I’ll spend for a 2nd-dance “to see if it gets better” – if I’m paying full-price then I expect an adequate dance, not a subpar-one just b/c it’s the first one b/c it's not as if I"m paying a subpar price – and of course the better the dance-is the more I’ll buy and the more obliged I feel to tip - if she goes above and beyond then I feel I should reciprocate; but if she tries to short-change-me then that will not encourage me to spend any more $$$ on her. Of course it’s hard for a dancer to know who will spend/tip/buy-extra-dances; and why I’m ok with the first-dance just being adequate and then her giving better dances in subsequent songs; but again there’s a difference b/w an adequate first dance and a subpar first-dance especially when done on purpose to string me along – I’ll deal in good-faith with a dancer as long as she does the same; once she starts trying to play-games and trying to be “smart”, we are done for that visit an good-chance we are also done for future visits. As has been said – newbies and/or inexperienced PLs are usually fairly-easy-pickings for dancers and why dancers play these games b/c it works a good percentage of the time if not a lot of the time – not hard to imagine on any one night 1/2 if not 3/4 of the PLs being newbies and/or infrequent SCers that often “don’t wanna make a scene” or “don’t want to be rude to a lady” etc etc – ROBs will often exploit w/e vulnerability they see. Many dancers/clubs likely see custies as "sucker$ to be fleeced wherever possible" vs customers they aim to please – I’m sure there are a good # of guys that have an imaginary-bull$eye on them the minute they walk in the club. And I def wouldn’t call it a “hustle”; it’s ROBing – IMO it’s not anymore of a hustle than a PL being slick and underpaying a dancer or not paying her at all and calling it 'his hustle" – the latter many on here would call him a douche but for w/e reason many call ROBs’ actions “her hustle” – I consider a dancer “hustle” as her being able to convince custies to spend on her by her wit/charms/personality, etc (for me “hustle” has a negative connotation of swindling someone; perhaps others use it as a different connotation).
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    "... I'd also mention that for many guys, that feeling of connectedness is as much of a thrill as anything else. Maybe not consciously, but subconsciously, that fantasy that he's really connected with this gorgeous stripper, may well be worth more to him than her wiggling around on his lap ..." I'm sure you're talking about a friend 😁
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    "... Maybe these are the guys who come into a stripclub forum a week later with a "help me understand, I feel like I really connected with a stripper, and she GAVE ME HER DIGITS. What does it mean?" ..." LOL - if we had a $20 for every time ...
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    A variation of the "distraction technique" is when a dancer is giving you just an ok dance, then she turns-up the mileage the last 15-seconds of the song to entice you; gotta say it usually works on me but usually just for the first song - if she does the same thing in song #2, I'm usually done
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    tuscl rob links: [view link] making it rain/bait & switch 'nude' clubs nine of ten times those MIR are pimps/shills using the dancer's own dollars to coerce others to overtip. it's a precursor ROB tactic. don't fall for it, or leave the stage. also, another ripoff dancer tactic (if the nude club allows it) is turning their stage set into an auction until she thinks enough dollars have been thrown to grace those stageside with her pussy. even then they may or may not just give a weak kitty flash. ante-up to ride the rail, but hold the main tip until her bottoms come off.
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    the 'fuck-off fee' rob: [view link]
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    well gee dg, what's an unsuspecting guest supposed to do against such blatant tip extortion? simply respond 'when i'm ready to tip (or dance with) you, i'll come to your stage, but it was nice to meet you'. or just laugh in her face, hit the head, grab a smoke, or go sit with (any) other girl.
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    best of tuscl: how to identify a rob [view link]
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    also be wary of any unsolicited approach by a fugly. i dispose of them within half a song just for cockblocking the more desirable girls.
  • Tiburon
    2 years ago
    @Daily_Grind ever just tell them their fugly to their face?
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    no tib. i'll tell u why soon. and thanks for the thread bump.
  • Tiburon
    2 years ago
    @Daily_Grind holy fuck fuck off fee? My word that's just extortion at that point. That's bottom feeder behavior. Salty because a man said no to you. That's crazy. I won't post there since it's a stripper oriented facility but damn that's pathetic.
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    we call it extortion. the cunts just consider it 'finessing'.
  • Subraman
    2 years ago
    I haven't heard of a fuck off fee before, but for quite a while various stripper forums have been asserting that a customer should tip every stripper who approaches them. Even if she comes over uninvited, asks if he wants a dance, and he says no, he should tip her. I suppose those customers who specifically seek advice from stripper-oriented rather than customer-oriented forums, deserve whatever advice they get.
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    ROB (11K) and they'll laugh while doing it. [view link]
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    tuscl ROB stripclub reviews: [view link]
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    The dancer casually distracts during the first 2 or 3 songs by chatting? I can chat at the bar and chatting during song #1, means there will never be a song 2 or 3.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    What you mean to say is you believe paying for a dance entitles you to groping and fondling and you feel cheated if she doesn't allow it 🤡
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    political ROBs: [view link] prolly the most self-defeating rob as green should be the only SC party. but no one said they were smart. just evil.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Fuck spots! Any threads about how to stripe a ROB on reddit?
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    ^prison
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    again, don't bring credit cards into a stripclub. it's a ROB's lotto win to take advantage of drunk guests and max out their cards. [view link]
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    still not fool-proof for dance 'deal' robs, but let the staff collecting the club cut know ahead of time e.g., 'we'll be doing 5 for 100 (instead of 25 apiece)'. better yet, watch *her* tell the staff.
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    good article by CJKent dealing with ROB strippers: [view link]
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    avoiding OTC ROBs/hard lessons: [view link] never pay in advance. make sure she shows up and confirms time/mileage before buying a room. don't bring anything to the room that you can't afford to lose.
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    more tuscl rob experiences: [view link]
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    ROB fines: it's a start. [view link]
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    should be the standard at every SC. i want to visit this club just based on that as a review.
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    i guess we need all the cucked guests that even pay the rude bottom-feeder strippers anything to avoid confrontation. they keep the clubs in business for those of us that prefer to spend our time and money wisely.
  • Estafador
    2 years ago
    @DG the political thread didn't seem that bad. Just how not to be awkward went weirdos want to talk politics. I'm more suprised she wasn't nervous some RUSSIAN guy was eye fucking her all night.
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    the procrastination rob: [view link]
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    how bout ho-crastination rob. never pay an unknown stripper in advance. pre-choreograph all dances/VIPs.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion