tuscl

Have you ever purposely visited a club on a night when your fave was not there?

trpterp
District of Columbia
Tuesday, May 31, 2022 4:56 AM
I did once. She only worked weekends. I really wanted to explore the club on a weeknight, since I hadn't previously done so. One of her colleagues ratted me out to her. It resulted in an uncomfortable (to me) text exchange. But there were no long-term repercussions.

33 comments

• wallanon
    2 years ago
    Yes. "It resulted in an uncomfortable (to me) text exchange. But there were no long-term repercussions.
  • shadowcat
    2 years ago
    The grass always looks greener.
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    Once. With long-term repercussions. (tuscl search bipolar and thor. she's still stung about that one.) Since then I've been a free agent. CFs know they're guaranteed dances- as long as they get to me first. If I'm going to their club on their night off, I text that I'm planning on going, but I'd rather chill with them OTC. Ball's in their court.
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    "It resulted in an uncomfortable (to me) text exchange." You're a customer. You get to shop around. Communication with your fav(s) is important. That doesn't mean they won't cause drama, but at least they'll know they can't try the guilt line on you. "But there were no long-term repercussions." If the money stays on that's usually the way it goes.
  • drewcareypnw
    2 years ago
    Oh yes. I get tired of a cf after a while and don’t want her jumping on me and staking a claim the minute I get through the door. I’ve even ducked a club for a few months to avoid this. I definitely avoid certain times and days when someone who expects to get vip from me is there and I want to try new things. In fact, I’m doing this now!
  • WavvyCain
    2 years ago
    Happened to me for a while at oasis. As soon as I got in the door these same women would jump on me or sit with me. Like let me get in and scope the place first. I dont like to be rude, but after a while I got tired of it and told them I wanna try other chicks. For a while I ducked the club for a couple of months though. Very annoying
  • bang69
    2 years ago
    I don't play fave's
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    I've had girls try that with me in the past and my answer is always the same, I'm not in the strip club looking for a wife, and I'll do as I damn well please. I don't understand you supposedly grown men being intimidated by a little girl in their underwear.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    The reason people go on their CF's days off is simple: They want to try something new, without running the risk of losing the CF forever. I am down 2 cf's this year due to me choosing others when they were free, and I declined. I will miss one, but in the end she was consistently costly, so her ignoring me saves a lot of cash.
  • Dolfan
    2 years ago
    I'm a big "fave" stripper kinda guy. I've been to the club on days when my favorite wasn't working, knowing that she wasn't going to be there because I checked with her first. I've had a good time without her, and in some cases established a solid #2. I've done similar on days when I just showed up without talking to her. I had similar results. I've never intentionally gone in when she wouldn't be there because she wouldn't. In none of those cases was there any repercussions or whatever with my fave. Most of the time they'll ask a question or two, who did I dance with, etc. But that's it. I usually establish the tone pretty early on in our relationship or whatever you wanna call the arrangement. We set expectations early on about that sort of stuff. More importantly, I don't become favorites with girls who are clingy like that.
  • georgmicrodong
    2 years ago
    Of course.
  • Hank Moody
    2 years ago
    If you’re intentionally avoiding your ‘favorite’ then she’s no longer your favorite, she’s a lame duck waiting to be replaced. Relationships with favorites evolve. How you handle it is up to you but if you’re texting, might as well be direct and save any long drama.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    ^ I disagree. Even if a dancer is my CF, I still want others occasionally. It's like dinner at cafe Rossetti's: My favorite is mussels Fra diavolo, but every once in a while, I skip the mussels and get sausage Cacciatore. I still want my favorite Fra diavolo, just not every day.
  • sideshow_bob
    2 years ago
    Sometimes I go hoping a particular CF isnt around and then am disappointed when said CF was way better than the current lineup.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    ^Agree; had it happen more than a few times.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    Yes, because I don't do favorites. No dancer ever has a claim on me, no matter how much she rubs my crotch or shoos others away. They're all starting from scratch every time. I may want something new or I may want old reliable, I'll decide when I walk in the door.
  • TFP
    2 years ago
    I've done it also, but one time it didn't work out. I know she usually works Mondays and Tuesdays, so I went on Thursday just so I could see some new girls. Imagine my shock when I see my CF jump from sitting all the way in the back of the dark room to run up and hug me. "I thought you're off on Thursday?" I say. "Yes, but I wasn't able to work Monday so I had to make up a day". Damn. We did dances but she's not THAT clingy so I was still able to try out some other dancers. But not before giving her her piece of the pie lol. I'm not a frequent enough visitor for other girls to know I even have a CF so no chance of girls 'ratting me out'. And even then, my CF isn't the kind to get all mad if I get dances with someone else if she's not there. If she is there, she just wants her set of dances with me before I try out others. I can't be mad at that. She gives me high quality dances that I usually don't get from others, but there are a few times where she has been matched.
  • Subraman
    2 years ago
    Typically, my fave is the only one I want to see anyway. But those times I want to explore the rest of the lineup -- maybe because I'm thinking I need to find a new fave, maybe because I just have an itch to check out the new girls, maybe because my buddies are going on a day she's not scheduled and I want to hang with them -- I always just let her know. As you found out, the other girls all know whose property you are, and they will let you CF know if you're there without her anyway. So I typically just text her, "headed in today, see you next time!". Sometimes she makes suggestions as to who I should hang out with -- and I realize she'll recommend the girls who are her friends and won't try to steal me from her permanently, but that's okay 🤣
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    To me a CF is the one I would choose the most over others. Since I've never texted a dancer I can't (won't) notify them about anything at all, not even if I want to see them. I go to the club when I get the urge and my urges are based on me lol, not someone's work schedule
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    A couple of times, sure. I usually let dancers know that I'm not exclusive to them, and they usually accept that. So, it's not a problem. But sometimes I know there might be drama. So, if I'm looking for a bit of variety, I'll try to pick a night when my CF isn't there, because I prefer no drama.
  • shanny72
    2 years ago
    When the know they are the favorite, you're already screwed. All the others will probably avoid you, Even if she's not there due to you being "her customer". If they aren't sure, I've noticed many girls ask if I am waiting for someone. An answer of "who ever happens to catch my eye today" usually let's them know I don't play favorites anymore. Rarely spend $ on a girl more than 3 times anymore. Unless it's a big tiddy bartender that is more fun to chase
  • mike710
    2 years ago
    I've had several CF's over the years and none of them would restrict my wandering. Granted, if they were there, I would spend time with them and maybe miss a chance to see a different dancer that I might have wanted to try. Because of this, I would occasionally try to go on a day when they weren't there. Didn't keep it secret and experienced no drama over it.
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    It depends on how obvious the link is between the customer and the dancer. At the club where I used to see my ATF #3, about 10-15 years ago now, one day I was at the club and she wasn't around. There was a very hot older dancer who looked like Courtney Cox with a better body. I'd always wanted to get lap dances with her but ATF3 was the ATF for a reason. As hot as she was, which was very, she wasn't discreet. Not at all, and besides other customers constantly asking me how much I was paying the other dancers were basically assuming they had no chance at my money. So I get to talking with Courtney and buy her a drink, then ask for dances. She looks confused and says "you know I don't do dances like Bambi right?" I told her not to worry about that and I was good with whatever she was comfortable with. Nothing spectacular in the mileage department, but she gave some pretty nice dances.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I once went ti a club a night when my girlfriend wasn't working. Word gets around. She called asking why I'm there lulz
  • Subraman
    2 years ago
    "That friendless weirdo who LARPs as a pimp and thinks you're his girlfriend is here again. Stay in the back so he doesn't see you." "Okay thanks lulz!"
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    The only reason Subraman goes to a strip club is because the bath house must be closed.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Subraman stick to the gay bath houses. Stripper hoes rush out to see me and hug me whenever I come in lulz
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    It's about context and why they do it
  • Champphilly
    2 years ago
    Subramani, I read 10 times understand what you have written. Can you tell in english please.
  • Player11
    2 years ago
    Yes because I like variety. At extras club where I am vip went on one nite after her shift. I met a 20 yo girl who wanted hi to vip. She dark haired in white bikini. We agreed in $250. I pounded her mish on divan got off really good while talking dirty to her / covered of course. She loved it wanted meet regular on Wednesday evenings. Did that a few weeks with her. She also good riding cg style. She said she had bf but he did not know she danced at club and did extras. She said she hoped it not bother me. I said no prob makes me cum harder. She laughed said “I know. I love sneaking around fuking somebody different.” She then went on to say she loved getting different dick that it was like a calling. She said her normal sex urge required multiple men.
  • Jascoi
    2 years ago
    the girls see me with other girls over and over. I might have favorites but I'm not faithful.
  • bluejacketsguy
    2 years ago
    Life is too short to worry too much about someone you literally pay to be with you getting upset about you not being exclusive. Yes I'll admit that I would not go out of my way to hurt a girl I have a good time with, but if you want to shop around its your money. I have been on the other end of it where there was another guy there and not getting "my" girl.
  • Cowboy12
    2 years ago
    I have purposely been to the club when my CF was not there a few times. Sometimes it works out great, if the preferred talent is working, but sometimes it was a real drag and a short visit. I know I will have a great time with my CF, so that is how I usually roll. But, at times, I like a little variety!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion