tuscl

Looks like the trolls are calling founder out

twentyfive
Living well and enjoying my retirement
"Keep your comments civil. If you wouldn't say it in person, don't type it in."

227 comments

• booji boy
    2 years ago
    I don't think that anyone outside of the more dedicated contributors here really cares about the content on the public forums. I just wish that Founder had never made the offer of free VIP status for reviews because that's managed to pollute the info there by a different kind of troll. Which, again, is something only the more dedicated contributors here really care about. :-)
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    I think the number of people who've consistently followed that guidance can be counted on one hand. I also think that the only thing that will move the arrow in the other direction is some light, consistent moderation. It wouldn't break the place. Founder has stated that the new site will have features to address some of these issues. I hope that works as intended.

And, though I've used it a couple of times, Icey's new persona has made it clear that injecting HTML into posts should be removed. Like every other new thing that gets implemented (or discovered) here, the first instinct by some users is to weaponize it.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^There is only one person that can address this situation, that is founder.
    My prediction is, if this crap isn't addressed soon there won't be a TUSCL, thats where Iceefag is heading.
  • drewcareypnw
    2 years ago
    Founder doesn’t want moderation, I’m not entirely sure why. Possibly it’s a free speech thing, or a throwback to a younger more community like internet, maybe it’s a technical or time issue (this a hand rolled forum site after all), maybe the noise generates traffic and revenue, maybe he thinks Icey, sjg, Dixienormous, etc are entertaining, maybe he likes being the last refuge for people who have been kicked off of every other forum on earth. I’m not really sure. EOD only founder can change it and he hasn’t, so there’s a good chance he won’t. There are plenty of other places to spend your online time, so there’s nothing keeping anyone here. It’s really too bad, because tuscl has quality reviews, experienced PLs, and isn’t being hyper-policed by a bunch of crazed woke millennial babystrippers. Those foundations are unparalleled. It also lacks advertising, which is pretty great compared to a site like usasexguide for example.

The other day I wondered how long icey had been posting. At least as far back as 2018, maybe further. Then I noticed sjg chiming in on threads from that time period, both of them with the same shit stirring time wasting nonsense as today. Literally, there are members in 2018 I’ve never even heard of mocking the FRMOS trope. It looked like this stuff went back even further than that, but I didn’t care to look. I realized that after years and years of scolding, mocking, pressure, appeals to founder, etc. from fellow tusclers, these two are still here daily pumping the forums full of their individual brands of trolling. Nothing has changed in 4 years.

This realization made me in succession incredulous, sad, and then resigned. The shitty truth is: tuscl is the way it is, and it doesn’t look like it will change. For me the benefits outweigh the costs, but it is a bummer that we can’t be better. Founder could change 80+% of the tone on tuscl today by banning those two members. He wont. It’s his site and his labour of love, so it’s right that it’s his call, but it’s too bad that we are stuck where we are.

My 2 cents
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    Great post @drew. I've had the exact same views and observations since before 2018.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    This place used to be a great place to exchange information. Now it's the same as SCL.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    We are almost reaching a crossroads - and it appears founder might need to choose if moderators are necessary? The open nature of the site is great, but it may also be the downfall.

Hopefully there is another way. It would suck if SJG and Icee became moderators.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    This place is what it is. I've given up trying to change TUSCL. It's a great argument for the limits of libertarianism though.

From the number of VIPs and ads, I doubt this is some great cash cow for Founder. More like a labor of love that doesn't require a ton of effort, a way for fellow mongers to discuss P4P. So I don't blame him for not wanting to expend undue effort to clean it up. Not to mention, I'm convinced SJG is his crazy cousin who he lets run wild here so he doesn't masturbate in front of playgrounds and Chuck E Cheese's.

Let's face it, strip clubs, mongering, associated topics are inherently limited topics of discussion. So unless it gets to SJG's weird endless 300 post discussions with himself, I don't mind when things get off topic. There are only so many times you can discuss the best ways to nut in your pants in a non-extras club.

I'll admit, I like using the occasional troll for a chew toy, not out of some loyalty to the board, but because I find it funny. My apologies if that occasionally hijacks someone's thread. Nowadays I try to keep that to the threads of cretins like Dave_Anderson or Cacaplop. As the site is, Founder can erase them and they'll come back a minute later under a new screen name. So getting rid of a persistent troll for good is a pipe dream. No matter, I'll have fun playing whack-a-mole, and take breaks when I so choose.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    And as far as exchanging information, the club listings are as strong as ever.

Most of the idiots here are neither paying members nor reviewers.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ The entertainment value of the newest crop of trolls just isn't there for me any more, I laugh at the Rick Animals and the more clever creative funny guys, but the two Iceefag and SJG demonstrate a new low in evolution, neither ever post anything that shows a drop of creativity, they are only interested in ruining the fun for everyone else.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    When it's time to go; it's time to go.
  • drewcareypnw
    2 years ago
    I’ll add this: I recently move to verified status. This has provided me access to some refreshingly troll free conversations.
  • whodey
    2 years ago
    I must have the right people on ignore since I haven't seen a change on here lately. I know I have had Icey and SJG on ignore for a while and it made the site so much better. I don't mind the funny trolls, but anyone that reaches an annoying level of trolling goes on ignore pretty quickly.

I honestly don't know why anyone that uses the discussion board regularly hasn't put them on ignore. Obviously if they start a new identity it means you have to ignore that one too, but if enough people put them on ignore it would keep them from ruining a great site.

Personally, I would much rather see Founder bring back the two-way ignore feature than a moderator system. That would prevent the trolls from hijacking so many threads and force them to just squabble among themselves on their own threads. Ideally if Founder could also limit each person to one screen name per IP address that would be perfect but I don't know if the work involved would be too extensive for it to be worth it for Founder.

In all seriousness, if you are annoyed by certain trolls like SJG and Icey, why haven't you not put them on ignore yet?
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    ^^^Pretty much what whodey said. This site is unusable without those two guys on ignore. They are hellbent on taking this place over and making it all about them. We got to stop engaging with with these types. It’s so stupid to get into with these guys, your giving them what they want
  • Eltriste
    2 years ago
    25 cim skibum etc are all trolls who ruin the public discussions though.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    ^ fuck off and die shithead. You add nothing you fucking anal wart.
  • drewcareypnw
    2 years ago
    @skibum: I guess icey got verified? So much for my peaceful retreat to a non trolled “basement circle jerk room”. Sigh.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    I have to laugh at Iceefag he went to the trouble to get verified because he can't stand to not be the center of attention, you son are a troll Iceefag, El trieste (the Sad one) phat boi, and all of your alias's including trap baby and a whole host of other moronic asswipes that couldn't stand the light of day.
    Hey Iceefag why don't you drink some bleach I hear it's good for what ails you.
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    @drew I saw that too, but her post in my thread in there was benign. So far, so good.

I think she's trying to turn over a new leaf and put her trolling behind her. Time will tell!
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    —>“I think she's trying to turn over a new leaf and put her trolling behind her. Time will tell!”

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sYU_eDMr4x…
  • Eltriste
    2 years ago
    I suggest you stop trolling
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    @nicespice the next time you come to Portland during Halloween I expect you to have a troll doll outfit. I'm talking pink hair, barefoot, and a burlap thong.

LMFAO well played.
  • misterorange
    2 years ago
    "Eltriste" made his first-ever post yesterday, and already has 83 comments. That should tell you something right there.
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    "25 cim skibum etc are all trolls who ruin the public discussions though."

^^^@Eltriste I suggest that you learn that this post fits the definition of trolling.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Get the fuck off my thread scumbag
  • Eltriste
    2 years ago
    Please refrain from using foul language and trolling

• twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Fuck you scumbag no one likes you adios Motherfucker.
  • Eltriste
    2 years ago
    I'm asking you nicely. Please refrain from trolling
  • misterorange
    2 years ago
    Man I really hope the next site upgrade will provide some way to limit the jerkoffs like this Eltriste/IceeFag/BubbaSucksDick character. If this was an in-person meeting room instead of online, dude would have gotten his ass kicked a long time ago.
  • Eltriste
    2 years ago
    Again please refrain from trolling. No reason for it
  • Tiburon
    2 years ago
    I thought review moderation was keeping the reviews from getting toxic. I would hate to see that fudged up because I dont know any site quite like this especially regarding the numerous amount of club listings this site has
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ In theory it should, but since you have trolls like Iceefag/phat boi/big bubba/eltrieste looking to weaponize even the most innocuous things, and founder just sitting on his hands you need to ask yourself how long this site has left.
    Believe this, even though the myriad of troll attacks are on individual members, the cumulative effects will be the net loss of members, there are quite a few that have stopped posting on the discussion board or curtailed their participation don't think that it won't affect the reviews, it already has.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Eltriste - but a gun, load it, stick the barrel in your mouth, pull the trigger. I am asking you nicely. Twenty-Five is right. I just posted what is most likely my last review here. No idea why someone with no reviews and 85 comments on the first day isn't automatically banned.
  • Eltriste
    2 years ago
    25 and skibum. Stop trolling me. Ignore me and don't reply to me. You ruin every fucking thread with your inane trolling . You discourage people from posting with your personal attacks and incessant harassment.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ Major point you are on my thread
    you are the reason for my thread go fuck yourself scumbag,
    Find another website to troll you’ve been kicked off this one three times
  • Eltriste
    2 years ago
    I haven't been kicked off 3 times. Ignore me if you want. The option is there. But you choose to attack and troll me and accuse me of doing it as soon as I reply. Act your age for once.
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    LMFAO Eltriste would rather constantly engage with all the supposed trolls than simply just ignore them. She's constantly wanting to interact with them. LOL it's like she doesn't want to ignore them because she likes the interactions. 🤦
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    "Elbutthurt"
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    And she thinks that we've forgotten all her other trolling under her former aliases. Like she's no longer a troll just because she has a new troll account. 🤭🤡
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    Icey said "I haven't been kicked off 3 times."

That's true, actually. Icey had only one account (his original) banned:

https://tuscl.net/member.php?id=624633

He has since (quite recently) abandoned his second account after trying to lazily sweep some loose dirt over the long tracks:

https://tuscl.net/member.php?id=693878

And now he's "Eltriste" for whatever reason (https://tuscl.net/member.php?id=748304). But, still they guy who came here advocating advocating physical and emotional violence against women. So, even though you haven't been banned three times, you have been the same shitty human across three different profiles.

So... hooray for you?
  • Eltriste
    2 years ago
    Quit trolling me. Calling me a troll for replying to your trolling of me makes you sound like the fucking idiots you are.

There's an ignore option. Use it
  • Eltriste
    2 years ago
    I'm asking you nicely to stop harassing me
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    @Ishmael and let's not forget each profile is in the top 40 most ignored here

https://tuscl.net/top40.php?id=11

LMFAO Eltriste got on the board fast!
    🤭🤡
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    "Calling me a troll for replying to your trolling of me makes you sound like the fucking idiots you are."

^^^LMFAO Eltriste would rather constantly engage with all the supposed trolls than simply just ignore them. She's constantly wanting to interact with them.
  • TFP
    2 years ago
    @SLD looking at that ignore list lead me to then looking at the most followed list. Gotta give it up to Papi Chulo, Sinclair, and Longball for somehow grabbing a spot amongst the other 37 sexy ass dancers.
  • MackTruck
    2 years ago
    I da funny troll
  • Subraman
    2 years ago
    "The other day I wondered how long icey had been posting. At least as far back as 2018, maybe further"

If I recall correctly he showed up shortly after dougster abandoned his dougster handle, which is why so many connect the two
  • Eltriste
    2 years ago
    Calling me Dougster while nicespice sjg and her other minions got dougster to come back and troll. Icee got rid of dougster a few months back when dougster was trolling with all those profiles. As soon as icee called him out theosu 25 sld etc all started accusing icee of being dougster thinking that was gonna protect dougsters trolls. And they did it again as soon as icee called siracha Bob and tbe out as dougster.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Icee sucks aids infected cocks and you take them up the ass eltriste.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    Eltriste said "Icee got rid of dougster a few months back..."

Referring to yourself in the 3rd person is (a) weird and (b) not fooling anyone.
  • Eltriste
    2 years ago
    CIM the only time I've seen you post is to disparage others.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    Then you're not paying attention, Icee.
  • Subraman
    2 years ago
    "Eltriste said "Icee got rid of dougster a few months back...""

Yeah, that's pretty much the confirmation lol
  • Eltriste
    2 years ago
    Subraman. He did and was attacked incessantly and accused of being dougster by the people who got dougster to post again. Nicespice was behind it. Sjg helped.
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    "sld etc all started accusing icee of being dougster"

^^^ @Eltriste (aka Iceydodo) you are spewing bullshit here. I've never accused you of being dougster. In fact I've stated the opposite, dumbass.

Get your facts straight, quit talking out of your ass, and work on your reading comprehension. And maybe you shouldn't post when you are drunk or high.

Here is the thread and my post:

"https://tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=7931…

I always remembered Dougster as a rickdugan hater and he's possibly behind all the various rick animals. Just a hunch.

As far as being Iceydodo, I doubt it. I think she is either an actual female or a highly effeminate man. It's because of her writing style. She doesn't write like an actual alpha male type pimp. She writes like a woman or effeminate man. And I also believe she does try to manage an pimp stripper whores in real life, BUT...she highly embellishes and sugar coats her reality with them.

For example, when she says a stripper whore loves her, she's actually just being used by said whore for being her drug provider. This is a real interaction like she's saying, but again it's highly embellished so she doesn't look so pathetic as to need drugs to get affection from a whore.

She's desperate for love and attention. Plus she's a narcissist. She's learned to feed this and her ego by making stripper whores beholden to her drugs. It's her own fantasy way of pretending she's being loved.

Could this be Dougster? Possibly, but I doubt it."

🤭🤡
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    Boy, Eltriste, you really know a lot about Icee. It's like you're the exact same guy.

Because you are.
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    LMFAO Eltriste can't even maintain a stand alone persona. She doesn't want to be known as Iceydodo, yet she can't help but defend her reputation as her either.

And it's highly ironic that a troll alias is obsessed with defending her former troll alias from being someone else. 🤣🤣🤣
  • Eltriste
    2 years ago
    Icee is just misunderstood.

He didn't have relationships based on drugs. It was the opposite. Him trying to do harm reduction and limit drug use caused problems.

And stripper hoes really do fall for him.

SJG told icee nicespice helped get dougster back. Claiming he makes the discussions fun. Sirachabob tbe snd the Ricks are dougster.

Stripper hoe culture is a different world tjough. Looking at it outside in is different from inside out
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    Eltriste (aka Iceydodo aka PhatBoi) is extremely passive aggressive and argumentative. Also as a narcissist, she lives to be the center of attention and take a moral high ground over others. I think it stems from a deep insecurity and self loathing. So she has a need for constant self validation that she's better than others and she seeks this out constantly on TUSCL. It's done through either straight up bragging or through passive aggressive trolling and playing a troll victim. Her posts in this thread are a perfect example. LMFAO but she brags on behalf of Iceydodo.

And her creation of new troll aliases is because the reputations of her previous two have been such utter failures that she can't do anything to make them look good, so now for the third time she's trying to reset and lose the old and tarnished reputations.

The only problem with all of this is that we all know. 🤭🤡
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    "Icee is just misunderstood.

He didn't have relationships based on drugs."

^^^@Eltriste (aka Iceydodo aka PhatBoi). I think you're just misunderstood. Clearly Iceydodo understood the importance of using drugs to get with a stripper whore. Here is the thread and her direct quote from it:

https://tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=5853…

"Turn the conversation to drugs. Hook her up with whatever she’s into. Better yet, get high with her...Its in your best interest to take control of her drug use from the start. Make sure she does the minimum to get fucked up."

🤭🤡
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    @SLD, while (1) I find Icee speaking of his new username (who blatantly uses all his typing patterns, quirks, mannerisms, and insults) in the third person to be bizarre, (2) I'd rather he never talked politics again, (3) his moral posturing, weighed against his own admitted actions, is absurd, and (4) many of his stories don't add up, unlike a lot of the _real_ trolls on this board, Icee shows some local Vegas knowledge and appreciation for the nuances of the strip club culture. Therefore, I can get along with him on rare occasions.

The real freaks around here, Dave_Anderson, SJG, Cacaplop, and others, sound like they haven't seen the inside of a strip club in a decade if ever. They exist _solely_ to stir shit up.
  • Eltriste
    2 years ago
    Nope. I know icee changed his name coz he was just tired of the trolls.

He didn't brag. Just shared his experiences and actually toned things down lulz
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    ^^^ And her creation of new troll aliases is because the reputations of her previous two have been such utter failures that she can't do anything to make them look good, so now for the third time she's trying to reset and lose the old and tarnished reputations.

• Eltriste
    2 years ago
    Dave Anderson is DC.

Icee thinks SJG is a mentally ill man living in a halfway house. Refusing tobtake meds and struggling with a conservatorship.

In the thread about California getting housing and medical help to the mentally ill homeless. SJG used the phrase to those of us affected or something along those lines.

I know Icee got on bad terms with him after asking him a harmless personal question in dms and sjg threatened him .....coz of his f2f firewall.

Icee wasn't a troll
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    @Tetra Ultimately I think Iceydodo just needs to post to TUSCL as a means to sooth her fragile ego and self loathing. She has a lot of guilt and remorse for using and abusing desperate stripper whores. And she uses TUSCL as a defense mechanism to turn her reality upside down into an embellishment of being a sex trafficker. It's the only way she can face herself.

Oh and she's a dumbass simpleton and narcissist that doesn't know that she's also trolling (at times) when she posts. 🤦🤷
  • Eltriste
    2 years ago
    Cacaplop is just annoying.

The problem with dougster is his supporters actually think his antics are funny and egg him on
  • Eltriste
    2 years ago
    Dougster was all the really racist profiles that got deleted. SJG admitted to being the one to get dougster acting like a neo nazi coz he thought it was funny
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    ^^^Also as a narcissist, she lives to be the center of attention and take a moral high ground over others. I think it stems from a deep insecurity and self loathing. So she has a need for constant self validation that she's better than others and she seeks this out constantly on TUSCL.
  • Eltriste
    2 years ago
    Sld icee never used or abused stripper hoes. And never embellished. 8f anything he's admired by stripper hoes for being so humble
  • Eltriste
    2 years ago
    Icee just participated. He never bragged or begged for attention
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    ^^^LMFAO so says the troll alias of Iceydodo.

🤭🤡

(That supposedly put me on ignore.)
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    "Sld icee never used or abused stripper hoes."

^^^LMFAO @Eltriste (aka Iceydodo aka PhatBoi)

You said it yourself in one of your first threads:

https://tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=5853…

"Don’t be afraid to discipline her. Eventually you’ll have to. Be manipulative with her feelings. When that works it means you have her mind and her heart. If you beat her she’ll just be afraid of you. That’s a bitch move unless you really have to. If she fucks with your main bitch keys your car gets violent with you, then slap the shit out of her. One of the best ways to fuck with her is to make sure she knows you have side bitches.

- Use sex as a reward. Fuck her to fuck with her."

^^^quoted straight out of your playbook. 🤭🤡
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    "slap the shit out of her"

🤦🤷🤭🤡
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    Icee, if you want it to look like someone else, don't use the same insults (CIM), the same quirks (lulz), don't defend your Icee persona in every post, don't know every detail of his life.

Try correcting your grammar or your spelling. Use complete sentences. And please never call anyone a nigga.
  • Eltriste
    2 years ago
    "If you beat her she’ll just be afraid of you. That’s a bitch move unless you really have to. If she fucks with your main bitch keys your car gets violent with you, then slap the shit out of her. "

Meaning if she hits you. Slap her to get her to stop. Otherwise hitting her is bitch shit.

Work on your language comprehension
  • Eltriste
    2 years ago
    Tetradon. Okay. Or as icee would say aight my nigga lulz
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    "Icee just participated. He never bragged or begged for attention"

^^^Yeah sure. These are only a handful of examples, under both previous aliases, where she's begging to give "advice" on stripper whores. All of them unsolicited. Clearly she felt the need to keep creating them over and over and over. Clearly she begged to get attention from it. 🤭🤡

https://tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=7455…

https://tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=7455…

https://tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=7767…

https://tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=6550…

https://tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=6219…

• SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    "Slap her to get her to stop."

^^^clearly an example of abuse on a woman. You are choosing to abuse her back rather than just have her arrested.

Yes, clearly a bitch move by an abusive bitch. 🤭🤡

Work on your own reading comprehension.
  • Eltriste
    2 years ago
    Now you're just 6rolling. Self defense n dire moments isn't abuse. And none or those threads are bragging.

SLD it seems to me that you can't fathom strippers being normal girls and someone having luck with them and being part of their world in a capacity other than being a trick.
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    ^^^Iceydodo just needs to post to TUSCL as a means to sooth her fragile ego and self loathing. She has a lot of guilt and remorse for using and abusing desperate stripper whores. And she uses TUSCL as a defense mechanism to turn her reality upside down into an embellishment of being a sex trafficker. It's the only way she can face herself.

🤭🤡
  • Eltriste
    2 years ago
    You're a broken record and wrong on all accounts. But keep ruining the discussions with your trolling. Just makes you look obsessed and.jealous
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    ^^^Eltriste (aka Iceydodo aka PhatBoi) is extremely passive aggressive and argumentative. Also as a narcissist, she lives to be the center of attention and take a moral high ground over others. I think it stems from a deep insecurity and self loathing. So she has a need for constant self validation that she's better than others and she seeks this out constantly on TUSCL. It's done through either straight up bragging or through passive aggressive trolling and playing a troll victim. Her posts in this thread are a perfect example. LMFAO but she brags on behalf of Iceydodo.

And her creation of new troll aliases is because the reputations of her previous two have been such utter failures that she can't do anything to make them look good, so now for the third time she's trying to reset and lose the old and tarnished reputations.

• SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    Her posts in this thread are a perfect example. LMFAO but she brags on behalf of Iceydodo.

🤭🤡😂😂😂
  • Eltriste
    2 years ago
    You prove everything I said. Your posts speak for themselves. But you think reposting your diatribes ad nauseum will drown out my comments on the thread. I tried being civil but this is what you resort to. Trolling
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    I created this thread looking for founder to weigh in with a comment it’s his website and I’d expect him to support the folks that support him, best I can tell is he isn’t really paying attention if this were run by a businessman he’d be interested in the future of his business, it’s sad but he obviously is not no one here has shown more contempt for the work he put into this site than Iceefag etal;
  • Eltriste
    2 years ago
    25 you're one of the biggest trolls. Your drunk posts every morning speak for themselves
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    ^^^she lives to be the center of attention and take a moral high ground over others. I think it stems from a deep insecurity and self loathing. So she has a need for constant self validation that she's better than others and she seeks this out constantly on TUSCL. It's done through either straight up bragging or through passive aggressive trolling and playing a troll victim. Her posts in this thread are a perfect example. LMFAO but she brags on behalf of Iceydodo.

🤭🤡
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    It's done through either straight up bragging or through passive aggressive trolling and playing a troll victim.

🤭🤡
  • Eltriste
    2 years ago
    Sld if you don't get attention snd feel morally inferior it's on you.

You almost let go of your troll persona for a while. There was hope you'd be more normal on here.

• SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    ^^^It's done through either straight up bragging or through passive aggressive trolling and playing a troll victim.

🤭🤡
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    She lives to be the center of attention and take a moral high ground over others. I think it stems from a deep insecurity and self loathing.

🤭🤡
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    Oh and she's a dumbass simpleton and narcissist that doesn't know that she's also trolling (at times) when she posts. 🤦🤷

🤭🤡
  • Eltriste
    2 years ago
    Defending myself from your trolling at times doesn't make me a troll. You're free to ignore me and leave me alone. But you choose to harass and troll instead
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    ^^^You're free to ignore me and leave me alone. But you choose to harass and troll instead

🤭🤡
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ so are you Iceefag
  • Eltriste
    2 years ago
    Defending myself from your trolling doesn't make me a troll.

You can ignore me but you don't. You'd rather troll. Obsess over me.
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    ^^^You're free to ignore me and leave me alone. But you choose to harass and troll instead

🤭🤡
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ You can ignore me but you don’t you’d rather troll.
    Obsess over everyone that dislike’s you (dislike is being kind)
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    @twentyfive she's incapable of truly ignoring because she's obsessed with herself (narcissist) and what others are saying about her. 😂🤭🤡
  • Eltriste
    2 years ago
    Again calling me a troll for defending myself from your trolling...
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    ^^^It's done through either straight up bragging or through passive aggressive trolling and playing a troll victim.

🤭🤡
  • georgmicrodong
    2 years ago
    founder has said more than once that the forums aren't the money maker here, it's the reviews. It wouldn't surprise me at all if the forums are here solely for <em>founder's</em> entertainment.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ I know what he’s said, but that doesn’t mean he’s right, it just means it’s his site, if he starts to loose people because of the forums he’ll need to face reality, I can tell you I haven’t written a review in a long time because I don’t feel like my support is recognized or reciprocal.
  • MackTruck
    2 years ago
    I farted
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    So stop trolling
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    25 et al. But instead of this thread. You're all in the front room trolling. 🤡
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    ^^^and you're involved in all of it instead of ignoring it. And you keep creating threads about it yourself. Clearly you get off on it just like everyone else. 🤭🤡
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    When you're surrounded by assholes, maybe you're the asshole. Jes sayin'. 🤭🤡
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    You're calling me a troll for defending myself from your troll ass. Fuck off. And stop trolling
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    ^^^and you're involved in all of it instead of ignoring it. And you keep creating threads about it yourself. Clearly you get off on it just like everyone else. 🤭🤡
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    And stop trolling
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ Frenulum
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    2Icee (aka biggdumbass aka Eltriste aka Iceydodo aka PhatBoi) is extremely passive aggressive and argumentative. Also as a narcissist, she lives to be the center of attention and take a moral high ground over others. I think it stems from a deep insecurity and self loathing. So she has a need for constant self validation that she's better than others and she seeks this out constantly on TUSCL. It's done through either straight up bragging or through passive aggressive trolling and playing a troll victim. She clearly loves to get involved with trolling and bask in the attention from it. Her posts in this thread are a perfect example. 🤭🤡
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ Notice how she wasn’t verified until I created this thread
    founder should make any persons that wish to become verified a minimum number of approved reviews before he allows them to become verified or be allowed achieve VIP status.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Youre welcome to stop trolling me.
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    2Icee (aka biggdumbass aka Eltriste aka Iceydodo aka PhatBoi) is extremely passive aggressive and argumentative. Also as a narcissist, she lives to be the center of attention and take a moral high ground over others. I think it stems from a deep insecurity and self loathing. So she has a need for constant self validation that she's better than others and she seeks this out constantly on TUSCL. It's done through either straight up bragging or through passive aggressive trolling and playing a troll victim. She clearly loves to get involved with trolling and bask in the attention from it. Her posts in this thread are a perfect example. 🤭🤡
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Hey Iceefag why did you just get verified you don’t have to answer that we know why and we also know any reply from you won’t be truthful
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    20fag ignore me and stop trolling me. But then you won't have anything to do all day.

• twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ Frenulum
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Naming a part of a penis you like to lick is your best reply. All you're doing is a trolling your thread where you feign offense at trolling.

Ignore me and stop trolling. But you won't because that's all you do on here
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ Frenulum
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Why are you trolling when you pretend to be so against it? What would you be doing if you weren't trolling me here all day?
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ Frenulum

It's fun I found a trigger that works, it sure sets you off LULZ
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    I can't stop thinking of this scene.

https://youtu.be/y_BPWU6yOas?t=29
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    So you admitted to trolling this site 24 7 coz you think it's fun
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ Frenulum

When you stop I'll stop
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Defending myself from you isn't trolling. You're welcome to stop any time
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    But you just admitted you do it 24 7 coz you like trolling
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ Frenulum

If you stopped you’d have nothing to defend yourself from.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I'm defending myself from your trolling
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Calling me a troll for that is just more of your trolling
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    ^^^She clearly loves to get involved with trolling and bask in the attention from it. Her posts in this thread are a perfect example. 🤭🤡
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    You're welcome to quit trolling me. But it's all you do here 24 7
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    ^^^She clearly loves to get involved with trolling and bask in the attention from it. Her posts in this thread are a perfect example. 🤭🤡
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    Frenulum
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    I offer a truce to that prick and the scumbag turns me down, shows what an imbecile Iceefag is, no intentions of ever being a person
    founder we really need the two way block
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ Of course he won't, trolling is his raison d'etre (oh shit, foreign word triggers tard rage!)
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    25 I offered you a truice by asking you to stop trolling. Your reply was that it's fun to troll. Youre welcome to stop trolling me anytime. Stop attacking me and I won't have attacks to reply to. It's easy. Don't let tetraplop and the other trolls egg you on
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ Frenulum
    I offered, you refused go fuck yourself, of course I knew in advance that you would twist this, you're a cancer, get lost and keep my name out of your mouth, loser.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I told you to stop trolling any time.

What do you do?

Keep trolling. And call me a troll for asking you to stop
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    King shit troll with multiple handles is now reduced to a sniveling little bitch. You asked for it troll douche. You ain;t seen nothing yet. Why not post more pics of the pigs you like?
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    "Of course he won't, trolling is his raison d'etre"

^^^@Tetra just to add, I think it goes deeper than this. And it comes from her low self-esteem exacerbated by her narcissism and being surrounded by people more successful and accomplished than her in real life. So she's in constant need to be better than something...anything. And comparing and elevating herself above supposed trolls is an easy "win" for her. It's certainly easier than her actually accomplishing something and being successful in her real life. Look at how much she brags about taking advantage of desperate junkie stripper whores and how she's better than the "geriatric tricks" with much larger bank accounts than her. That's all she's got so she keeps doubling down on it on TUSCL. And embellishing it. Add to that is her "troll fighting". Again it's just something that she needs to feed her fragile ego. Ultimately her reason for being is to find anything that she can look better than. That's her true "reason for being".

And watch, if she responds to this post, it will for sure be something that makes her look better than me. 🤭🤡
  • BigFree
    2 years ago
    The only way to stop a troll is to completely stop feeding it.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    But they're ruining every thread with trolling for years now. Whether they're ignored or not. But something has to give
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Sorry Icee you fuckwad. You started this, so stfu. You're getting it 24/7 until you go the fuck away. No other choices.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    You just said you'll troll me till I leave and it's my fault you troll coz if I was gone you wouldn't troll.

Keep proving me right about you
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    Says the frozen little fuckwit who jumped on _my_ thread just to call me a "transphobe" then posted the same shit four posts in a row.

Don't start it, and I won't finish it, pendejo. Deal?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    The same nonsense will get you the same reply. You made a thread stating there's no such thing as transgendered people.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Icee. Que lastima, un nino tan triste.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    When you're a transphobic bigot get ready to be called out on it
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    You also have threads defending yhe neonazi azov brigade in Ukraine while calling American Civil rights protestors criminals
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Hey Iceefag fucktard anytime you think you’re man enough, come and to step to me I’d break you in half your just another sniveling internet coward.
    Dirty little fucking coward, you’re the reason why we don’t have anything nice around here.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    "The same nonsense will get you the same reply."

I've been telling you that for years.

Difference is, I'm not a pissy little progressive victim bitch when I'm attacked.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    25 no need to act like sjg and threaten people. Just stop trolling me. You claim you don't like trolling but it's all you do on here.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    In the meantime, Icee, put on your big boy pants and get used to being disagreed with on the internet. I've had civil disagreements with BitCoinHodler, ThatXGuy, Ilbbaicnl, and plenty of others who are closer to you on the spectrum than they are to me. Perhaps you are the problem here.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Teyradon just own the bigot label. You oppose trans rights oppose reproductive rights oppose civil rights groups....and make excuses for neonazis. You feel attacked when called out? 🤡
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ Frenulum
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    ^ Golly. It's almost as if "Eltriste" never existed.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    "Teyradon just own the bigot label."

Why would I accept your definition of the term, when you keep misstating my position on each of those issues, and aren't the brightest bulb in the box anyways?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    Also, I loved the classic Godzilla movie where he fought Teyradon.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Transphobic misogynistic racists are bigots by anyone's definition
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    "Transphobic misogynistic racists are bigots by anyone's definition"

Cool, I'll let ya know when I meet one.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ Frenulum
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Tatradon your racist transphobic misogynistic rants on here make you a bigot. You came on this thread butt hurt that I called your thread about trans people nor being real, transphobic
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ Frenulum
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    "You came on this thread butt hurt that I called your thread about trans people nor being real, transphobic"

Except my thread was about wokes not acknowledging them. Again, you misstate everything I said.

I get along with plenty of people on the left here. Maybe you are the problem.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ Ain’t worth responding to Iceefag jackass don’t care what’s true only wants to troll and cause mayhem,
    I’m just waiting for that cocksucker to step to me, that would be the end of the cunt for sure.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    The premise of your thread was they're not real. You were mocking trajs rights and reproductive rights.

20fag you just trolled me kn another thread for no reason. So much for not responding yo me
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ Frenulum
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    "I’m just waiting for that cocksucker to step to me, that would be the end of the cunt for sure."

If I saw him, I'd say "fill it up, regular please." Then when he offered some schwag I'd say "Naah, I'm good."

And actually, Dumbasscee, I was mocking wokes who ditched trans people in a New York minute. Also said I'm pro choice about ten times on that thread.

You are the problem.

Frenulum.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    You were making social darwinistic arguments against trans people
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    No such word as transphobic. Misogynist and racism are words devoid of meaning. Just more hate speech from progressives; the vermin in the sugar bowl.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    "You were making social darwinistic arguments against trans people"

Incorrect
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Correct. Others called you out for it too. You claimed they don't exist. Your posting history speaks for itself
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    @ Tetradon
    He ain’t stepping to no one he’s a sniveling little coward, like cockroaches as soon as the lights go on they scurry back into the sewers from where they snuck out
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    "Others called you out for it too"

I spelled out my argument in painstaking detail. God forbid you have to read more than 5 words. Add social darwinism to terms you throw around and don't know the meaning of.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    BCH, I'll call someone whatever they want. It's called humoring them, like when a 6 year old pretends he's a dragon.

I feel sorry for them, wanting to be someone they can never be. All the hormones and puberty blockers and surgery in the world can't change what they actually are. And the suicide rates after transition bear that out.

It might be kind, but it isn't honest.

≈==============

Your transphobia
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    a phobia is an irrational fear and there is nothing irrational in believing what is true. There is no such thing as trans anything.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    https://www.britannica.com/topic/social-…

"social Darwinism, the theory that human groups and races are subject to the same laws of natural selection as Charles Darwin perceived in plants and animals in nature. According to the theory, which was popular in the late 19th and early 20th centuries, the weak were diminished and their cultures delimited while the strong grew in power and cultural influence over the weak. Social Darwinists held that the life of humans in society was a struggle for existence ruled by “survival of the fittest,” a phrase proposed by the British philosopher and scientist Herbert Spencer."

Well, I guess if you lose your genitals, you can't reproduce, and _are_ naturally selected out of the gene pool.

Again, something that should be obvious. As are the statistics.

All Dumbasscee can say is "it's not nice" rather than "it's not true."
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    See you're applying the same premises to transgendered people that the nazis did
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ Where did I advocate killing them or treating them as something other than human?

Oh that's right, you can't find it because I didn't say it.

You're a walking argument for Godwin's law. Losers gonna lose.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    You're claiming they don't exist. Your posting history bis there. Your arguing here is inane
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    You're just like cacaplop and like skibum without tourettes
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    A straw man fallacy occurs when someone takes another person's argument or point, distorts it or exaggerates it in some kind of extreme way, and then attacks the extreme distortion, as if that is really the claim the first person is making.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    "You're claiming they don't exist"

I'm claiming biology is real, regardless of what's fashionable in a given year.

Meanwhile you're a:

Pimp
    Panderer
    Gets women addicted to drugs
    Woman beater
    Thief
    Hypocrite

Yet thinks he's better than us because of his progressive politics.

Lulz.

You're a bigger deviant than any ten johns on this board.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Glad you own up to being a bigot
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Skibum without tourettes lulz

Denying the existence of trans people is transphobia
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    "Glad you own up to being a bigot"

I don't acknowledge your authority to define the term.

Meanwhile you're a:

Pimp
    Panderer
    Woman beater
    Thief
    Hypocrite

Lulz.

You're a bigger deviant than any ten johns on this board.
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    "Yet thinks he's better than us..."

^^^@Tetra Again, that's her schtick here: to appear better than everyone.

And again it's because she has no real success at life and love in real life. She makes a living through drug dealing and pimping. The only "love" she gets is from desperate junkie stripper whores that will say and do anything to get their next fix from her. Neither of these are what most people would consider successes in life.

But on TUSCL she can brag, denigrate, and put on a false persona that she's better than everyone. It doesn't matter what's posted, if she can make herself look (and thus feel) superior by replying, she most definitely will. Even if it's clear she's completely wrong, she'll double down on it. 🤭🤡
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    @SLD, I'm just reminding Icee what he has admitted to. You've provided links, which he can't deny, so he just plays whiny little bitch boy victim.

Pimp
    Panderer
    Woman beater
    Thief
    Hypocrite

Lulz.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Libel against me doesn't change the fact that you share skibum s views
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^
    You missed a few
    Rapist
    Plagarist
    Liar
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ And? He might be a bit ornery but he has 50 IQ points on you.

Not libel. SLD has linked to everything I said.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    No it's libel. 20fags list is fantasy or shit he did.

For people who say they hate trolling. You spent the day doing nothing but trolling me
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ Frenulum
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    "he just plays whiny little bitch boy victim"

^^^@Tetra once again the root of this is self loathing and low self esteem exacerbated by narcissism and the need to elevate herself over someone else. If she cannot establish superiority through logic and reason, she must find some other way without making herself appear inferior. So instead she plays the victim card. Nothing is ever her fault. She'll make sure of that to the point of twisting the logic in her head in order to fit her accusations towards someone else. It's extremely passive aggressive behavior which again comes from deep rooted insecurities and knowing that she's not really accomplished in life.

And I think we are only seeing the tip of the iceberg of this with her on TUSCL. Given the extreme that she takes her passive aggressiveness in her posts, I can only imagine the mental games in real life that she plays on a junkie stripper whore to make them give her GFE for drugs.

And again, this is why she's constantly attacking others and putting down how they enjoy being with strippers. If you are an older man she attacks you for liking young strippers. If you are a paying RIL she attacks you for being a loser trick that has to pay. If you are low balling an OTC rate you are being coercive. She's compelled to make accusations like this because then she can elevate herself and feel better about how she exploits desperate junkies herself.

So ultimately she's never going to change here. She'll always play the troll victim. She'll always attack "geriatric tricks". She'll always claim she has more adoration from desperate junkie stripper whores than anyone else. She cannot help it. As you stated, it's her "raison d'etre". 🤭🤡
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    More libel from tuscls most prololific autistic troll.
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    ^^^2Icee (aka biggdumbass aka Eltriste aka Iceydodo aka PhatBoi) is extremely passive aggressive and argumentative. Also as a narcissist, she lives to be the center of attention and take a moral high ground over others. I think it stems from a deep insecurity and self loathing. So she has a need for constant self validation that she's better than others and she seeks this out constantly on TUSCL. It's done through either straight up bragging or through passive aggressive trolling and playing a troll victim. She clearly loves to get involved with trolling and bask in the attention from it. Her posts in this thread are a perfect example. 🤭🤡
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    Pimp
    Panderer
    Woman beater
    Thief
    Hypocrite

Lulz.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Hey icey you pussy, truth is an absolute defense to libel.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Making up lies about me doesn't change the fact that tetraplop is skibum without tourettes and that all of you come on here only to troll me.
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    ^^^She's compelled to make accusations like this because then she can elevate herself and feel better about how she exploits desperate junkies herself.

So ultimately she's never going to change here. She'll always play the troll victim. She'll always attack "geriatric tricks". She'll always claim she has more adoration from desperate junkie stripper whores than anyone else. She cannot help it. 🤭🤡
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Poor Icey wants pity. How utterly fucking gay...
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    Pimp
    Panderer
    Woman beater
    Thief
    Hypocrite
    Whiny little victim who can dish it out but can't take it

Lulz.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    2Icee the 2Pussee
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    After 200+ posts, I don't think founder feels particularly called out.
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    If founder likes the forum "as-is" I can relate. It's one of the only completely unmoderated forums out there and has entertainment value for that alone. It's kind of like a reality TV show. There's no script and it's shot "live". It's got humor, drama, fights, confessions, and definitely TMI about personal things. Again without any censorship. And you can both be a part of it or just sit back and lurk it.

So even though trolls are a part of it, for me I just accept it because it's inevitable without moderation. And I think founder knows and accepts this. Or maybe he's just going to deal with it as part of the new site.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ Entertainment value is right.

And if you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Already started your daily trollathon
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    ^^^She's compelled to make accusations like this because then she can elevate herself and feel better about how she exploits desperate junkies herself.

So ultimately she's never going to change here. She'll always play the troll victim. She'll always attack "geriatric tricks". She'll always claim she has more adoration from desperate junkie stripper whores than anyone else. She cannot help it. 🤭🤡
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    ^^^2Icee (aka biggdumbass aka Eltriste aka Iceydodo aka PhatBoi) is extremely passive aggressive and argumentative. Also as a narcissist, she lives to be the center of attention and take a moral high ground over others. I think it stems from a deep insecurity and self loathing. So she has a need for constant self validation that she's better than others and she seeks this out constantly on TUSCL. It's done through either straight up bragging or through passive aggressive trolling and playing a troll victim. She clearly loves to get involved with trolling and bask in the attention from it. Her posts in this thread are a perfect example. 🤭🤡
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I'm yhe victim of trolls coz you trolls harass Mr. You're welcome to stop
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    Pimp
    Panderer
    Woman beater
    Thief
    Hypocrite

Lulz.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Calling me.namea doesn't change the fact that you're a bigot.

In my capacity as a verified member of this forum

I'm asking you nicely to stop trolling.
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    "Calling me.namea doesn't change the fact that you're a bigot."

"I'm asking you nicely to stop trolling."

I'll let these two phrases sit next to each other.

Pimp
    Panderer
    Woman beater
    Thief
    Hypocrite

Lulz.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    By the way, Icee, I don't give a shit that you're a "verified member." All that means is you sent Founder a picture of yourself.

You are how you conduct yourself. And right now, you're an asshole.
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    I'm just posting per the thread topic. If you're butthurt about the fact that many people share the OPINION that you're a troll, that's on you, @Iceydodo.

You're free to stop replying to me and put me on (pretend) ignore. I'll stop when you stop being a passive aggressive troll, based on my opinion. 😝
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    "you're a bigot"

^^^ a textbook troll post!
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    "Already started your daily trollathon"

^^^ another textbook troll post!
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    "tuscls most prololific autistic troll"

^^^ bonafide troll post!
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    "Glad you own up to being a bigot"

^^^ a troll post on any day.
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    "Skibum without tourettes lulz"

^^^smells like troll spirit!
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    If Icee lived on the east coast, she'd be a squeegee guy in NYC.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I actually went through a guide phase for a while. I like east coast shit
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Guido not guide lulz
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion