THINGS MEXICANS DO

Icee Loco (asshole)
I'm a fucking loser
Monday, April 18, 2022 6:49 PM
don't be racist....

46 comments

• TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    I think things fake mexicans named dougster would be a better topic, don't you agree homie?
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    Based on the last girl I was with, Mexican girls suck dick like champs!
  • Mate27
    2 years ago
    When ever you fight a Mexican, you fight their whole family.
  • shadowcat
    2 years ago
    They can speak Spanish without an accent.
  • goldmongerATL
    2 years ago
    The run Mexican restaurants that are much better than the fake Mexican restaurants Americans run, like On The Border.
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    Of course generalizations are just that, generalizations. And plenty of individuals don’t fit a mold. But my take on Mexican behavior in strip clubs: Go to titty bars, usually work a job that’s blue collar, often order whatever “bucket” special there is of bottled beer, occasionally try to haggle dance prices if they can get away with it, often try to push the mileage up as far as they can get away with when the song starts, but otherwise are usually laid back when they aren’t getting what they want. They are a happier bunch of guys than the types of people who go on strip club message boards posting about attempting suicide via heroin.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    "They are a happier bunch of guys than the types of people who go on strip club message boards posting about attempting suicide via heroin." Lol! Yeah countless dancers I know have told me mexicans and arabs are the worst for trying to get extras for nothing or just a dollar tip. Things like sticking their fingers in the dancer's pussy. I saw one mexican try to finger a girl that was stage dancing and she slapped him silly. He sulked away like a beaten dog. And you're right, they're usually quiet and laid back when they fail at their extras attempts.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    Well, this isn't an exclusively Mexican thing, but a lot of them live in crushing poverty.
  • Mate27
    2 years ago
    If you go into a Mexican restaurant and it has a business license, then it’s not authentic.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    They work hard
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    ….but they don’t produce Major League Baseball players
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Put hot sauce on fruit Lemon on everything If you tell them not to do something they'll do it more
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Better at boxing than soccer
  • gSteph
    2 years ago
    Don't have to look as far up to see Polaris (the north star).
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    Always put ugly rims/wheels on their cars/pickups/SUVs
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Sometimes Mexican men are not the biggest tippers, and the girls talk about this. But they have a tremendous reverence for the women. They really know how to paw them too, I just watch and laugh. They have unlimited respect. With White guys it would just be copping feels, seeing what they can get away with. With the Mexicans very different. And the Mexican women are super hotties, and they love high heels and makeup. They love makeout sessions and they really make you feel like a king. SJG
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    ^^ they probably tip more than you, a homeless Caucasian male.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Without Juice, now Shailynn has no example, nothing to strive for, except a life ridding around in the Pacifica with his mom. SJG
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    a couple things most mexicans likely don't do.. post from the library. fuck and or molest goats.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    But then TheeOSU wants to be a Mexican, but not sure if he can because his asshole is sewn shut. SJG
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    I'll give it to you creep, posting from the library gives you bragging rights over not just mexicans but everyone else. Nothing spells winner like posting from the library!
  • WiseToo
    2 years ago
    Things they do - lowriders and bouncing cars.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    And they write great poetry like Octavio Paz SJG
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    ^ Plus they have hat dancing boys don't they creep?
  • mickey48066
    2 years ago
    Keep covid alive and well
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    SJG how did you sew the asshole which tools were used Have you sewn anyones ass IRL What a horrific punishment!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    [view link] Low riders and models
  • DoctorPhil.
    2 years ago
    Things Mexican’s do? Eat Mexican food. Or, as they call it (after appropriate translation) “food”. They also breath this gas that surrounds us…what do you call that stuff? Oh yeah, “air”. And 95% of Mexicans have a pet mouse that runs real fast and calls out “arriba andele” in various combinations [view link]
  • MackTruck
    2 years ago
    Dey eat da burritos
  • drewcareypnw
    2 years ago
    I used to work all over latam. A French guy I worked with in Brazil had spent 10 years working in Mexico City. He had a saying he learned from the locals, which I loved. “Every Mexican has the wife, the girlfriend… and the girl at the office.” I thought that it was a hilarious and typically self-deprecating commentary on the duplicitous nature of people working and hustling in a very hard-driving, tough, and corrupt city. I have no idea if the guys sitting next to me in that Polanco office were cheating on top of their cheating. If the business context was any indication, it’s very likely they were.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Speedy Gonzalez used to be the only positive role model for Mexicans and broke yhe stereotype of lazy Mexicans lmfao
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    [view link] A mariachi gangbang lulz
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    I don't see how one can simultaneously hold the stereotypes that Mexicans are lazy, but they're taking Americans' jobs.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    The lazy stereotype is one of the oldest and stems from war propaganda from the Mexican American War. Its based on portraying the US as protestant and having the protestant work ethic in contrast to Mexicans who were catholic and lacked it. Thus being lazy. The amount of race mixing in Mexico was also portrayed as creating a lazy people. As in the US many believed for example that non whites like African slaves were inherently lazy and would never work if they weren't forced to. The history of stereotypes is interesting like prior to integrating the NBA. The stereotype was that jews were naturally good at basketball
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    ^lmao you fucking liar. The idea that Jews are a force in any sport is fucking stupid. The NBA has had one great Jew during the 1948 - 2022-time span: Red Auerbach. There are no others.
  • Mate27
    2 years ago
    ^^ Sandy Cofax? That he was Jewish, non practicing.
  • Mate27
    2 years ago
    Dang spelling,,, Sandy Koufax was a practicing Jew and refused to pitch on Yom Kippur.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    There have been and still are, several Jewish ballplayers not just baseball or basketball football and tennis as well. even golf has had a number of Jewish players including a champion from Jupiter that won a major Tournament recently (Berger 2016), But overall Jewish Players are a minority just as they are in the population as a whole.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Prior to integration Jewish athletes figured prominently in college sports.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Iceefag No they didn't actually many colleges had discriminatory policies in the early twentieth century, and Jews couldn't get admitted to many of the Ivy league schools You actually make up shit as you go along, especially against Jewish people, then you have the nerve to complain that you're being treated unfairly. You would be better off if you actually looked up some of this stupid shit you keep posting, my guess is you are actually a dope [view link] [view link] [view link]
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    [view link] REMEMBER WHEN JEWS DOMINATED PROFESSIONAL BASKETBALL? There are only so many sports you can grow up playing in the inner city.
  • BBBC
    2 years ago
    Mexicans have super small weiners
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion