tuscl

Whats the nastiest thing you have ever done with a stripper?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Monday, December 10, 2007 10:24 AM
8 or 9 months ago I was doing, 70mph on I-26west in a 55 zone with a crack hoe stripper sucking my cock. She had tricked me into taking her to her dealer and was paying me for my service. I was not sorry about the BJ but was damned pissed about having illegal drugs in my car. Fortunately I have not seen her since. I have heard that she is working at Christy's Gold Club In Columbia SC.

33 comments

• casualguy
    17 years ago
    The nastiest thing I have ever done with a stripper? Gave a crack ho shadowcat's phone number and email address. Just kidding. :) I thought that was funny.
  • BobbyI
    17 years ago
    I've done so many nasty things w them I can't decide. Probably done it all. Strippers are fucking freaks!
  • MisterGuy
    17 years ago
    I haven't done much "nasty" stuff with a stripper...better yet, I can't seem to top this story that I was told by an old ATF and one of her stripper friends. This guy was a regular at a local club that I used to go to. They used to call him "the panty guy", since he would pay top dollar for any of the stripper's worn panties (my ATF once sold him her panties for $50 that she had worn only once). He used to like to be degraded...being yelled at, having nasty drawings/words written all over him in pen, being peed on, being "forced" to confess about all the dirty things that traveling truckers had done to him, etc., etc, etc. He also, apparently, liked ass play. One of his favorite things would be to have a stripper shove various pens and the like up his butt. One time, my fromer ATF and one of her stripper friends took one of those large, generic blue magic marker pens and shoved it so far up his ass that it disappeared. He proceeded to take the marker out by himself, and then he tried to hand it back to them!! She was like, "No, you can keep that..." Her stripper friend couldn't help throwing up right then and there. Another funny story about this same guy at this same club...one night they were having some trouble with him...so they shoved him outside and called a local cabbie to come pick up "some wacko". The local cabbie showed up a little while later, recognized the guy as a frequent regular in his cab and shot the breeze with him before saying, "OK buddy, I gotta go inside now. I'm here to pick up some wacko. Take care." The cabbie went inside, asked who he was there to pick up, they told him, and then he had to go right back outside. The guy said, "So, did you find the wacko?", and the cabbie just shook his head and said, "You gotta come with me man..." LOL... :)
  • DandyDan
    17 years ago
    ITC, my old DATY fave girl let me fist her once. She liked anything and could get away with anything. OTC, not much beyond the typical OTC activities, but the one time I had a fattie for an OTC, it was at a motel and once she was done, she just left wearing only her heels. I don't know if I made her do it, but other people seeing a naked fat chick must have thought something nasty.
  • chitownlawyer
    17 years ago
    I think DATY with a stripper is plenty nasty, and I have done so on several occasions.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    I don't think it was nasty, but an old ATF and I did "69" in her club, and it wasn't done in the VIP either. Lasted about a full minute. Other than that, I can't think of "nasty" things, just "beautiful" things.
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    Well, isn't good-nasty a beautiful thing? I think so.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    I'll see if I can come up with a more appropriate answer to this topic after visiting Bugsy's in Elyria, OH tomorrow!
  • ClevelandTom
    17 years ago
    My suggestion. . . Run Evilcyn. Run!!
  • Yoda
    17 years ago
    Anal
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    LOL@CT - Watch it buddy or I'll lead you to the RIBs!!! LOL See ya' tomorrow afternoon!
  • driver01
    17 years ago
    My nastiest experience happened in a Miami club. I was hungry and they offered what appeared to be a pretty nice buffet. I bought lunch for a great looking little Latin spinner type and we ate and laughed and had us a grand old time. I had nowhere to be and spent most of the afternoon with her-- a very good time was had by all. Just as I was about to leave, some 5 hours later, I felt a rumble in my stomach and made a mad dash to the men's room where I spent the next 2 hours with my good friend John. Definetly my nastiest SC experience to date-- Beware the buffet.
  • evilcyn
    17 years ago
    I am ready and waiting to see you guys Cleveland Tom, Time to have some fun!!!!
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    Though *I* certainly didn't do this, I know of a *CERTAIN* person who just *MIGHT* have: Handjob in the main room, squirted on the table and dancer and self, no napkins to clean it up. Yup.
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    The nastiest thing I ever did was walk out of a club owing a girl $100 - she excused herself before collecting with "I'll be right back" and of course wasn't. I got really pissed and walked out. I gave her the money the next time I saw her. She was a regular who went bad on me.
  • Dain
    17 years ago
    DATY at least ten times with different girls. Cumming in the main stage area and squirting about a yard high, illuminated by a spotlight. The dancer loved it!
  • lotsoffun201
    17 years ago
    Simple here...a few years ago there was a club in Vegas which was known as an extras club. There was a gal there who was an older blonde and could squirt like Cytherea. Since the VIP rooms were totally private and there were no bouncers, anything could be had. By the time the 30 minutes was done, everything in the booth was soaked. I was a regular for years and miss that place. I still wonder where she went.
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    I don't like to brag, but this one seems to call for it. If DATY is considered nasty, my nastiest thing during a dance was eating a stripper's pussy for two whole songs at the stage on more than one occasion. She'd do a three song set. By the end of the first song, she'd be spread before me offering herself, and I'd go at it until the end of her set. Nastiest ITC but no meter running: Fucked two different strippers in a ladies room stall, one of whom was off work. Same ladies room, same stall, different nights. Not that fucking is all that nasty, but the setting sort of was. Nastiest OTC: You name it, I've probably done it. One highlight was my first time with two faves who were bi best friends. It started out fairly tame. One was supposed to "just watch" (although she brought along her notorious bag of toys), but wound up letting me fuck her in the ass, because doing her pussy would be "cheating on her man". The other girl, who'd never tried it, thought that was so cool she wanted me to bang her asshole, too, which I felt obliged to do.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    chandler - I wouldn't call in bragging, but you have every right to sir! I don't know about it being NASTY, it seems more like a feat! You da' man!! About the stall fucking...... too bad you couldn't have gotten both at the same time, in the same stall. Put that on your TO DO list. She takes it in the ASS because she doesn't want to "cheat on her man"! ROFLMFAO!! What a dizzy broad! And, I suppose blowjobs are not SEX in some way too! LOL Oh, sorry Mr. President!! lotsoffun201 - LOL. I believe it too!! I hope "she" didn't go to 'squirters heaven'! I could imagine the next dancer & customer sitting in that same booth! :-( Dain - DATY with 10 girls during the same visit? Now, THAT sounds like the Bones! You my man! I'm gonna' have to keep that "cumming in the spotlight" in mind. Thanks. Book Guy - Shame on you, learn to clean up your own messes!!! :-) Well, as far as Bugsy's, sad news, no nasties completed! Had the owner plus 2 to 3 managers on board all day! Not only I was disappointed, but two dancers in particular were also disappointed! One knows who she is too! *wink*
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    My mess? Me? ME? Little ol' MOI?
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    Bones, I think for her, and for many young strippers, not cheating meant not doing anything that could result in getting *caught* cheating, e.g., pregnancy.
  • jester214
    17 years ago
    Not me but a decent story... Back when I was around 18 and had just graduated, went with 4 other friends to a SC. Pretty average place, wide range of dancers. One of my good friends goes with a stripper to the LD area shortly after arriving. When I had first seen her, I had assumed she was pregnant, but another friend argued she was just hefty. After we left the club, I mentioned something along the lines of "Man for a second I thought that one girl was pregnant". His response was complete and utter silence... We still ridicule him about the time he got a LD from a prego.
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    Hahahah ... maybe he was the father, and he didn't know what to say. :)
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    I was wondering, is it still DATY if you only licked around the edges and never stuck your tongue in?
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    casualguy - I think so. I mean, the "lips" are still part of the Y I believe. How do you look at it <evilcyn>?
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    Nope. Not a chance. Nibbling around the edges is just teasing her. Most cruelly. It's grazing near the Y - GNTY, not DATY. You gotta dive in, son. No guts no glory.
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    Yeah, no guts no glory. If you get a tongue full of cottage cheese, it is alright to hurl.
  • Alright, guys, I need the names of clubs! ;-) I think if you've got the mouth around there, it's close enough. I think I've done it twice but I was so goddamn lost I couldn't stick it in all the way either time. Anyway, I feel like such an amateur next to you guys. All I've had was someone take me into her mouth. Also, about 10 or so chicks have touched my pee-pee. What would be the ultimate feat is to do all of that *and* actual sex in the main room in front of everybody, including the bouncers. That would be awesome!
  • magicrat
    17 years ago
    I had a bbbj and the dancer spit it out on the couch cushion beside me. I made a comment about the next guy who sat there getting a surprise and she just said "You think that's the first time that's ever happened here?" Gotta love it!
  • ShotDisc
    17 years ago
    BBBJ from the same dancer two days in a row. The old Showtime in Nashville
  • TessieV
    17 years ago
    "I don't like to brag, but this one seems to call for it. If DATY is considered nasty, my nastiest thing during a dance was eating a stripper's pussy for two whole songs at the stage on more than one occasion. She'd do a three song set. By the end of the first song, she'd be spread before me offering herself, and I'd go at it until the end of her set." CHANDLER...you ate her out at the main stage WHILE she was performing..FOR TWO SONGS? Come on! PLEASE, tell me how you managed this. This I gotta hear.
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    Three simple words: East St. Louis. More specifically, Washington Park. Anyone who's been there knows it's the kind of thing that can happen at the stage. The problem is finding a girl there whose pussy you'd want to eat. She was one of the few.
  • danapdg69
    17 years ago
    I haven't really done anything that I considered nasty but I have done some really stupid and dangerous things. I just got back from visiting one of my favorites @ her house while other people were in the house. Crazy I know but worth it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion