tuscl

Listen up desertscrub/joker44/electroman

DickyDoo2
Helping strippers through college
So you do not like my reviews. Just so you know I do not write them for a bunch of college boys. I write them for the working guy in plain English. A little about me now if you are able to comprehend? I hold a master degree. How did I get that degree. I worked every dirty job I could find to pay for it 18 wheeler driver/construction/pumped septic tanks/put sewer tile in and the list goes on. When I ran out of cash for school I went to work until I had enough cash to continue school. No I did have a wealthy daddy to pay for it. Have any of you slept on the street? I have. Have any of you gone hungry? I have. At a very young age I went into the military because I was hungry. You guys remind me of some of the anal officers who only wanted power. When they were deployed they found their way to the rear REMF (rear echelon mother fuckers). They never saw a round fired, but they came home telling everyone what heroes they were when all they did was push paper. Most got jobs in HR for some company because it was the only way they could have power like you who use this site for power while you set at your computer choking your chicken.

As I said I write these reviews for the average guy who does not give a shit if there is pot hole in the parking lot or how many bar stools there are in the bar. All they care about are the price of dances and any extras that are available since they are on a budget. They do not need to read a novel to get the info they need. They do not need to hear you don't like their grammar or they miss spelled a word. They don't need the name of every dancer in the club since these peelers come and go with the wind.

I have worn many hats over the years traveling the world for my job and have been a free lance writer with my stuff being published in numerous national publications. No I will not write a novel here for review like you do because no one really cares. They just want the facts. DesertDUD no one here has any respect for you, but please go ahead and down reviews here so you can feel good all over. Joker44 you have been no place, but Kansas City. You're looking for someone help you get extras that do not exist in KC. Electroman I do not know what you expect? This is not a college term paper being written just simple facts

My first wife was a peeler who was well reviewed and brought enough cash home from you guys to buy me a BMW. Just would like to say thanks to you all. I dumped her sorry ass when she got on the drugs, but I learned the SC game from the inside out from her and know how to play the game and win.

Now why don't you go back to your computer and choke your chicken since that is what you are really good at. Hope you enjoyed the read. Oh did I miss spell a word or for get punctuation? I'm sure you will be able to point that out so you can feel good about all the power you have.

66 comments

• twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Scrubby has no power, do as most of us do, put him on ignore, he's a jackass!
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Someone at Desire Providence touched Desertscrub in the no-no place and made his tiny pee pee stand up, leaving him confused as to whether or not he was a real man.

His rage-outs are cute.
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    Sorry I'm going to have to reject this discussion because of not enough details.
    You didn't say if there was a men's room attendant while you posed it.
    No mention of the color of the carpeting.
    No mention on if the mirrors were smudged or clean.

Yeah I agree regarding giving some power and control over things going to their heads.
    Since I have clubbed in Akron I've read your reviews and my only critique would be although not as explicit as some others, sometimes they might be a little too explicit regarding extras.
    Personally I'm not interested in most of the women in many of the Akron clubs but I think they all deserve to not be outed unless they're thieves.
    Much of the extra stuff can be shared in PMs.

Oh yeah, joker is a typical self righteous west coast liberal lost in the midwest but he thinks he's important here because he posts pics, Lol
  • shanny72
    3 years ago
    I think of a desertscrub rejection as a rite of passage
  • DickyDoo2
    3 years ago
    If you want to solve the problem it would be simple to do. If you ignore some one they should not be allowed to adjudicate any of your reviews. This is what Founder needs to do.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ Supposedly your reviews are supposed to be anonymous so they don’t know who’s reviews they are voting on.
  • RockAllNight
    3 years ago
    ^ yes supposedly anonymous. However, when a review was published by Muddy, did you ever not know it was him before it was adjudicated? Very unique style. And, you have people like Sinclair who put their name in the subject of the review. Even without the name who drinks sincweisers?

Excellent points about what constitutes a good review.
  • Electronman
    3 years ago
    DickyDoo:

1. Are you aware that reviews are done anonymously? More specifically, the reviewers do not know the identity of the person writing the review. This is a good feature of TUSCL. Submissions are judged on their merits, not on the reputation of the writer of the review. So there is really no reason to take critical comments on a review as a personal affront.

2. You seem like a hard working man who has gone to great effort to improve your station in life. Well done! I have never been homeless, but I've worked more than my share of difficult jobs while pursuing an education and career. But that is not my point. Can you take a step back and ask yourself three questions: 1) if you were unfamiliar with the Akron clubs that you reviewed, would you find the content of the four reviews that you submitted to be helpful? 2) Could you have done a better job with these reviews, describing more than just your interactions with a dancer or two at each club? 3) Is there any truth to the feedback that you received that might help you write better reviews?

3. Finally, now that I see your identity, I do notice that you've reviewed the Akron clubs (and a few other clubs) many times. Thanks for the reviews! So I can understand why you might be weary of describing details about the club. But why not try to add value with each successive review, something that might be helpful to people who might be interested in the Akron clubs, above and beyond your interactions with specific dancers. Alternatively, you could forego another review of the Akron clubs until you have something new to contribute to the cumulative knowledge about these clubs.

Peace, EM
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    I don't care about your reviews or your background, but I think it's pretty shitty that you green-light every single review including the ones that connect dancers by name to explicit extras. So, maybe stop doing that.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    I only read the first review of your bar-crawl – it was minimalistic and while it did not describe the club in great detail it did touch on the basics and more-or-less enough to get the gist of the club so I would have approved it.

At the end of the day the reviews are the lifeblood of TUSCL and I “try” to give the benefit of the doubt – i.e. I “try” to make the bar-for-approval where if a review has enough info, I approve-it even if it could have been a bit more informative – I “try” not to make the bar-for-approval that a review have all the info that I think it should have – again reviews are the lifeblood of TUSCL and if we get too-picky it may end-up doing more harm than good.

As I posted a while back, I kinda grade reviews on the A thru F scale similar to when we were in school – i.e.;

A – great review where I feel I know the club even if I’ve never been there

B – good review – gives me a good idea of what the club is about and what to expect even if the review left a piece of info or two out

C – so-so-review – kinda gives me some info to go off-of but also leaves multiple holes w.r.t. what the club is about

D – poor review – perhaps has one or two pieces of info but o/w leaves a lot of club details out to where it’s not that helpful a review

F – obviously a complete POS where the reviewer likely didn’t even wanna bother putting something together worthwhile

I generally try to approve the A, B, and C, reviews, even if this means approving reviews that are not perfect but still provide some useful info; vs the bar just being the A reviews; o/w it may affect the rate of reviews being submitted as time goes on if only the best-ones are approved.
  • Hoober68
    3 years ago
    I agree with this discussion it totally on point enough said
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    I also think that some reviewers perhaps don't use a laptop and write their reviews on their smartphone and thus may wanna type as little as possible?
  • drewcareypnw
    3 years ago
    Brother. Learn to laugh at the scrub, he’s just one guy.
  • Jascoi
    3 years ago
    i enjoy being a club promoter.
  • wallanon
    3 years ago
    There are private messages on TUSCL for threads like this.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    Dicky, what the fuck does your autobiographical sob story have to do with whether your reviews suck? Shit dude if you put a quarter of the effort into your reviews that you put into that whiny diatribe then you wouldn't be getting the grief that you do.

Btw dude you're not the only one around here who pulled himself up by his own boot straps, supporting himself at an early age while scraping and clawing to get through college. The difference is that apparently you weren't even man enough to feed and house yourself, probably because you were too overwhelmed by self pity even back then. Also unlike you I don't use it as an excuse to write crap reviews.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    It's funny that illegal immigrants, without the legal authorization to even work in the U.S., come to some of the our most expensive U.S. states and manage to put a roof over their heads and food in their bellies. Yet a healthy grown ass U.S. citizen in a less expensive state wears his inability to do the same thing like some badge of honor.

Maybe next time you should come up with a different excuse.
  • DickyDoo2
    3 years ago
    Dugan One thing nice about this post it brings out all Cali Libs like you.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Dugan has been accused of being many things here.

California liberal is a solid first.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Also why should anyone care about your (alleged) personal history? We're all behind anonymous profiles and could fictionalize any background we want (and several have...).

I look at what gets posted here and that's pretty much it, because our posting history is the only thing on here that's a somewhat reliable background.

For example, it's easy to see that you green-light every single garbage review here including the ones that connect dancers by name to explicit extras.

So, before you get indignant about how others here behave... maybe stop doing that.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    "i always expected that tetraclop and call. me. assmail were shooting down my reviews."

You've never written a review, Cacaplop, because you won't be allowed in a strip club for another 8 years when you turn 21.
  • DickyDoo2
    3 years ago
    Call.Me.Ishmael has a total of 21 reviews all of the same club except 2. Now we have a SC expert who gets upset if one includes a dancers name in the review or if extras were provided. Do you feel the power Ishmael? Does it make your little pecker hard? LMAO!
  • DickyDoo2
    3 years ago
    Founder it is time for you to take care of this shit. I have been here a long time and can remember when when all any one here wanted was good SC info, but now it is turning into a shit shoe board because of a few power hungry ass holes. You can fix this and it is very simple.If a member ignores some one it should be automatic that the member ignored can not see or adjudicate the persons review who ignored him. Please get it done. I have friends who refuse to write a review just because of this bull shit. It is time Founder takes control!
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    @Dicky, Ishmael has a point here. Connecting a girl by name to extras brings heat on her and the club. It's a danger to her, because now every guy expects her to do that for him and gets angry at her if she doesn't. It could get her in trouble with her management or fired. It could draw the attention of law enforcement.

This isn't being a power-hungry asshole, it's being a good monger.

Please reject reviews that connect girls by name to specific extras. Kthx.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    I don't care what you think of the number of reviews I have and for which clubs. It's telling, though, that you chose to flex on that rather than address my point.

(And I'll note that I'm not the only one who feels strongly about *not* connecting dancers by name to extras, or approving reviews that do that.)

And no, I don't think of myself as a strip club expert, far from it really. But it doesn't take an "expert" to know that connecting dancers to extras is shitty.

So... maybe stop doing that.

And it remains true that your windy personal tale is completely meaningless here.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    @DD
    You are picking a fight just like that moron Scrubby, you're calling out.

First of all girls are vulnerable, and you aren't contributing anything if your contribution increases their vulnerability. Calm down and own up to your own flaws, it would be much more reasonable if you used a little discretion in naming girls and put a reasonable amount of effort into rating the reviews, maybe you ought to read the guidelines, but I've posted about this in the past naming you as someone that approves any review even if approval isn't warranted
  • DickyDoo2
    3 years ago
    No I'm not picking a fight. I'm just telling it like it is. I down a number of reviews, but no one can see that unless they wrote the review. There are many here who are afraid to speak up fearing they will be black balled by these idiots hiding behind their computers. All these guys are is a bunch of power hungry frat boys trying to make themselves relevant. Now when I write my next review I will see how many of these children jump on it.
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    Spare me the working-class hero bullshit.

I don't give a fuck that you slept on the steet or were in the military. Where did you get your "master degree"? University of Phoenix? Is that why you don't know the difference between a Master's Degree and a master degree?

That would also explain your atrocious grammar, spelling, and punctuation. That would also be reasonable explanation for why you approve every single pos review submitted.

Your petty bitching is about in-line with what I would expect from a guy who hates officers and management. Being a career management guy, I can tell you're the type whose bad attitude and poor performance has held him back his entire life, and now you're too old to do anything but be angry and bitter at those who were successful.
  • DickyDoo2
    3 years ago
    What's wrong gammanu95 did I hit on a soft spot. Do you think I left a few errors in my post to bring out guys like you? Well you have just proven it worked.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ Again, address my point about making vulnerable girls more vulnerable, instead of doubling down on the irrelevancies. What does it gain you, to link a girl to specific acts that may or not have happened, this is you being power hungry not the other way around.
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    You purposely write like a high school dropout to bait other members, while claiming to hold a Master's Degree?

Ok, boomer.
  • datinman
    3 years ago
    When I read the OP my first thought was " My story? Okay. It was never easy for me. I was born a poor black child."
  • DickyDoo2
    3 years ago
    First of all it makes no difference. These peelers come and go like the wind. They only work when they run out of money or their sugar daddy runs out cash. If you read my reviews you will see for the most part I just use the first letter of their name, but regarding some cites and clubs it will make no difference if a name is used or not. Remember they mostly do not use their real name and tend to change their dancer name as they move from one club to another. You should also notice I do not describe them in detail such as specific tats etc. Now if you want to be the white night for these girls it is your business not mine.
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    ^ Right Dicky, like when you referenced a girl who worked in a club who "posts pics on here" and then went on to describe exactly what she'd do and for how much. Yup that's very subtle, especially given that she is the ONLY girl associated with that club on tuscl.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Again you’re picking this fight I’m not white knighting for anyone but the point is simple you can cause these girls problems by describing them and naming them, despite your claims to the contrary you actually do, and it’s too bad your SO chucked you, but that isn’t a valid reason for being nasty to a gal who has showed you a good time, stop doing it
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Dickydoo2 said "But guys, what's happening? I came here to complain about the behavior of other members and assumed that everyone would agree with me. I didn't know that people hold me accountable for my own shitty behavior. I mean, read my life story! I'm obviously above scrutiny."

Or, at least that's what I'm getting out of it...
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    @rickdugan a big irony of modern life is that poor people from rural areas deal with city life better than poor people from the city. Everything you see Mexicans doing now black people did when they came out of the South in the Great Migration when America was an exporter of factory goods. Like sleep 10 to a room, with distant relatives and friends of friends, cause fuck the fire marshal, and cause it's the only way to save with a small paycheck. The big disadvantage both groups have is that history discourages them from taking the risk of starting a small business. Black people because of events like the burning of Black Tulsa. Mexicans because they come from a country with a quasi-Communist government.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    But hey, congrats! The guy who posts incontinence fantasy is on your side.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    "First of all it makes no difference. These peelers come and go like the wind."

"regarding some cites and clubs it will make no difference if a name is used or not."

"Now if you want to be the white night for these girls it is your business not mine."

What a callous attitude towards what is a safety issue for the girls.
  • wallanon
    3 years ago
    I had a longer post written out but the website ate it. Is this thread really about a rejected review? There's got to be more to it than that.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    wallanon asked "Is this thread really about a rejected review?"

As far as I can tell, no. It's about published reviews where the OP doesn't like the comments by people who down-voted it.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ In which case, he needs to develop a thicker skin. Everyone gets downvotes.

Someone literally downvoted me because he thought I plagiarized my own review.
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    This is kind of two sides of the spectrum going after each other. Dickydoo being on the easier extreme, others above being on the other. We do need SOME hard asses I mean look at the review quality over just the last few years, it's light years better. Even from notable reviewers check some of their earlier stuff. That happened through voting and increasing it 7 votes. You got to kind of train users on here to get used to putting down all that, I know it worked on me certainly. I hope there's a bit of balance though and understanding that not all reviews are gonna be Papi Chulo/sinclair level masterpiece. I'm probably more on the easy side of spectrum, if I see prices, description of the girls and not connecting with explicit with names I'm probably going green.
  • Dolfan
    3 years ago
    Not allowing people who you ignore is a bad idea. People who habitually write shitty reviews will simply ignore the people who downvote them and submit again, then repeat until they get a bunch of people like OP who approve everything. Revoking voting rights for people with significant amounts of ignores might not be a bad idea though. That might limit desertscrubs constant club ad comments.

Complaining about people downvoting you because you named girls linked with extras is just dumb. There's even a comment in the guidelines discouraging that. What you've probably done is encouraged a number of people to look out for reviews where people do that and downvote them.

Write better reviews or grow thicker skin.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Regarding desertscrub, he usually up-votes reviews he doesn't like because he's more interested in people seeing his opinion than adjudicating reviews. But, because essentially no one takes that "crying wolf" opinion seriously, all he's really doing is getting those reviews published.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    I don't think it's really about writing shitty reviews, I think founder needs to remove his line about keeping it civil or not typing it in, my opinion is some people here abuse the the free speech shit, you really couldn't get away with saying some of the shit that gets said here, by certain posters without getting a smack in the head if it weren't an anonymous forum.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    What is this nonsense - I always order sincweisers at the club!!!!
  • RockAllNight
    3 years ago
    🍿🍿🍿 🍿🍿🍿 🍿🍿🍿 🍿🍿🍿🍿
    🍿 🍿 🍿 🍿 🍿 🍿
    🍿 🍿 🍿 🍿 🍿 🍿
    🍿 🍿 🍿 🍿 🍿 🍿
    🍿 🍿 🍿 🍿 🍿🍿🍿🍿
    🍿 🍿 🍿 🍿 🍿
    🍿 🍿 🍿 🍿 🍿
    🍿 🍿 🍿 🍿 🍿
    🍿 🍿 🍿 🍿 🍿
    🍿 🍿 🍿 🍿 🍿
    🍿 🍿 🍿 🍿 🍿
  • RockAllNight
    3 years ago
    Disregard above - did not work
  • CandymanOfProvidence
    3 years ago
    Fuck me, Ernest Fucking Hemingway in the house!
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    ^^^ Where?
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    Someone really shit da bed on dis one
  • CandymanOfProvidence
    3 years ago
    DickyDoo dropping the poo away from the loo for all to view
  • rickmacrodong
    3 years ago
    How come it seems desertscrub downvotes or says every review is a club ad

Its hilarious! Also how do you gain the ability to upvote/downvote club reviews?
  • rickmacrodong
    3 years ago
    What kinds of things occur with “explicit extras”? Arent there limits on what can be done in clubs considering theres cameras, bouncers, managers etc...

Dickydoo you mentioned some interesting things
    Your wife was a peeler? Means what..?

You got a bmw using her strip money?

What made you okay with her stripping or escorting? You didn’t consider it cheating? Did you have rules like not allowing her to let guys touch the pussy?
  • dha
    2 years ago
    DickyDoo has the advantage of perspective and experience over most of he negative responders here.

Appreciate his hard work, accomplishments, and service to our country.

We need more men like him.
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    ^ Holy bumperoli, that is some good trolling
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Wow scrub, dicky can never say no to anything, not even a truck driver wanting to suck him off!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I'd rather read real short reviews that are actual experiences than tedious descriptions of club layouts and fake reviews
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    ^Go have just one actual experience you lying douchebag sack of shit.
  • georgmicrodong
    2 years ago
    @BigMoneyThird1234Man: "Wow scrub, dicky can never say no to anything, not even a truck driver wanting to suck him off!"

Says the guy who shits his pants when a girl in her underwear sends him a gun emoji.
  • DickyDoo2
    2 years ago
    LMAO
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Gmd as a gun owner you know how scary guns are, thats an invalid argument. Anyway it has no relevance to anything nor the thing you quoted

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion