tuscl

The White Suit

I'm staring it at in my closet right now. It's all ready to go. I just don't the balls to leave my house looking like a Cuban drug lord.

I know if I donned it, the end of the night would be guaranteed swimming in pussy. But I would just never hear the end of it from anybody I know or ever known. It really is the conundrum of a monger's life, it's Sophie's choice.

59 comments

• san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Oh but you know that if you wear it to a strip club, like around 10pm, girls will be climbing all over your for immediate OTC. We have learned that from Rick Dugan.

Sometimes in such cases the girls will encourage FRMOSs.

SJG

X - Burning House of Love
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kbDuaio…
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    If Batman just stared at his bat suit in the closet - all of Gotham city would have crumbled decades ago.

It’s time to get out there! Put that sweet white polyester panty dropper on and a pair of white vinyl slip on cock roach killing shoes - douse yourself in Pacco Rabanne cologne - slick back you hair - and drive your Monte Carlo to the nearest strip club - and give the strippers the night of their lives!
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    To clarify - I have no idea where Batman keeps his bat suits.
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    But if you ask Rick Dugan he’s tell you that not enough bandwidth has been used up on this topic alone, at least compared to the LDK option that has been all used up.

Rickyboy to tye rescue!
  • Huntsman
    3 years ago
    I’d say go for it. In fact, go all out. I have an old crown vic you could borrow to drive to the club with an 8 track player and everything. If you see a dancer you like, you could blurt out “say hello to my little friend”. See how that works and let us know.

Muddy, keep in mind that I live a boring life and need to live vicariously through others.
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    A black suit could work for a Cuban drug lord also...https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=5348
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    So who's this Sophie you speak of and why is it her choice?
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    @OSU some movie back in the day with Merril Streep where she had to pick which kid to sacrafice. It became something of a term. https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p…

And yeah good shit fellas. You know as more of a blue jeans and t shirt type guy. I’m not really big on the fashion statements. And unless it’s Miami I’m the 1980’s a white suit might come off as over the top. And all the ball busting afterwords, who wants to hear that. That all being said it’s the best chance you got at bringing the house down in these strip clubs, let’s be real.

• Muddy
    3 years ago
    And Cash that’s a good point it really is the strip club equivalent to the bar suit. It’s what you go to when shit just has to happen. All I’m saying is their should be glass around it with an alarm. I wouldn’t abuse it’s power. Ketchup is afoot after all.
  • blahblahblah23
    3 years ago
    Are you into impersonating Rick?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Trying to look like you have money just makes you a mark. Anyways. Some guy can be in joggers and a t shirt that are more expensive than the suit. But the suit makes him look more like a square thus a bigger mark
  • Subraman
    3 years ago
    I'm thinking of going in a black suit with white tie. I figure everyone will think I'm a floor manager and ask me when my shift starts
  • Uprightcitizen
    3 years ago
    I have done the white sport coat and black pants. Bow tie yep and going for 20's handsome
  • Uprightcitizen
    3 years ago
    1920's
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    Yeah Muddy I'm aware of the Meryl Streep flick although I never watched it.
    I was just playing around, I think you know that though
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    Ah mens fashion. I always say, to be a man and dress nice, you have to dress nice, but not too nice or neat. You have to dress like "I want to look presentable but at the same time look like I don't give a fuck about how I dress." That is how a MAN dresses. If you pay too much attention to details, well, then you just look gay, and that's not how you want to look, unless your name is Subraman.

There's this one supplier I have, cool as fuck, impeccable wardrobe, and he's gay. We are roughly the same age, same build. Guy dresses awesome, but if I showed up dressed like him, people would think I am gay too. You need to look nice but also look like you can change a tire on a car, women love that rugged or semi-rugged look, but not too rugged, like you've been living in the woods fucking goats and haven't cleaned your nails since Obama was president.
  • jackslash
    3 years ago
    "Sophie's Choice" the movie was based on the novel of the same name by William Styron.
  • Longball300
    3 years ago
    The only white clothing I own are socks.
  • rickthelion
    3 years ago
    Trust me Muddy ape, you don’t have what it takes to pull off a stylin’ white suit. Pullin’ off that look takes something special. It takes rickness. You got any rick inside you? I. DON’T. THINK. SO.
  • CandymanOfProvidence
    3 years ago
    Just don't wear it when you have possibility of anal leakage!
  • rickthelion
    3 years ago
    WTF is it about zebras and their fascination with shit?

Listen up CandyZebra, if’n ya don’t straighten up and become a valuable TUSCL contributor we rick are going beat you with a bar of soap in a sock and force you to eat wombat shit. You ever eat wombat shit, punk? Well, have you???

ROAR!!!
  • ATACdawg
    3 years ago
    "Zee plein, zee plain!"

Not to sell Muddy short, but I'm sure that he will look just like Tattoo!

On the other hand, at that height he can do DATY standing up....🤪😂
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    ===> "But if you ask Rick Dugan he’s tell you that not enough bandwidth has been used up on this topic alone, at least compared to the LDK option that has been all used up."

Great thinking Meat. Let's use the moronic trolling behavior of a few dipshits to justify the never-ending stories of premature ejaculation posted by a few other dipshits. Brilliant! I'm sure your MENSA application is being fast tracked even as we speak. 😉
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    ATACDawg was that Fantasy Island? That’s a very funny reference!
  • datinman
    3 years ago
    You should definitely pull out the white suit. Whenever I am in South Florida, I go to the club in a white linen jacket and slacks, no socks, and white loafers. Pair that with a teal colored T-shirt and a gold chain and I'm good to go. All the girls love it. They run their fingers thru my moussed hair. They call me viejito jamonero, which I think is supposed to be a sexier version of the term papi chulo.

You have to put in the effort if you want to be able to pay women to show you attention in a strip club.
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    Da white suit suit is a brown suit! I dumpa load on da white suit guyz
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    “Rickyboy to the rescue!” I think this captures the moment of Dugan constantly trying to posture his way into making believe he is the superior on an anonymous strip club website, especially after his latest comment. I mean what is there to gain from so much effort? Probably a fixated personality complex disorder automated from his early childhood experiences. It’s Compensation for a lack in something, however my mind doesn’t want to waste energy trying to understand what a sociopath has to do to go to those great lengths. I’d rather take a nap. It’s the wisest choice out there, and you don’t even need to be a Mensa candidate to know it!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I can't wear white. Always get it.dirty
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    ^

Stop shooting your punkass bitch mouth off to people like you do here, you won't find yourself on your ass bleeding in the street, and your clothes will stay clean.
    Besides you'd make it easier for your mom when she does your laundry. lulz
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Kudos to Cashman for equating the White Suit to the Bat Suit.

SJG

X Burning House of Love
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    ===> "I think this captures the moment of Dugan constantly trying to posture his way into making believe he is the superior on an anonymous strip club website, especially after his latest comment. I mean what is there to gain from so much effort?"

Sadly Meat acting superior to guys trolling 12 year old articles with goofy satire and others bragging about premature ejaculation hardly takes any effort at all. I just pop on in between more important stuff, see the ridiculous posts and the obvious responses almost form themselves. 😂
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    "others bragging about premature ejaculation"

At least Dugan is not doing that!

SJG
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    ^ as LDK82 would say, it’s not premature ejaculation if it’s the dancer’s goal to get you off!
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    ^^^ That is very funny!

"a stripper's job is to bust a nut", posted by LDK82 years back when I first joined.

SJG
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    And not for nothing when paired with Rick Dugan also in a white suit. Both people strutting in unison with said white blazer and slacks, it becomes a force multiplier and his literally unbeatable, undeniable, unerring.
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    What woman would say no to a rip off Sonny Crockett?
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    Ive got my white 3-piece polyester suit, but I can't find my fake Chemical Engineer business cards.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Force Multiplier!

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0044876/

So dirt resistant that they could not dye it, and so indestructible that it lasts forever. To even be able to cut the thread they had to use an Oxy-Acetylene torch.

SJG

X Burning House of Love
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LInxU2dW…
  • crosscheck
    3 years ago
    I'm picturing a live action Leisure Suit Larry
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    ^^^ decades ago someone gave me that video as a gift.

I think the Dugan caricature is influenced by that.

SJG

X- Live At The Whisky A Go Go
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LInxU2dW…
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    Da best way is spend it on da shit coinz
  • ATACdawg
    3 years ago
    @Cashman: yes it was. Just seemed funnier to use Tattoo instead of Mr. Roark, lol.
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    I wanna have the next tuscl meet up somewhere in Jacksonville FL. And EVERYONE attending will be required to wear a white suit 🥳
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    RickDugan forgot to meet anyone on this site. Is he scared?
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    Nicespice is rite. Perfect. We get da white suit festival and da shit truck dumpa load festival all in one 💩💩💩💩
  • DoctorPhil.
    3 years ago
    “ I wanna have the next tuscl meet up somewhere in Jacksonville FL. And EVERYONE attending will be required to wear a white suit 🥳”

Don’t bother doing this in JAX. It is pointless to do so. Yes, Mr. Dugan will say he’s going to come to the meet up so he can beat up all the white suit wearing attendees. Then, one day before the meet up, he will announce that he cannot attend because his pretend wife left him and now he is the sole responsible adult in the lives of his pretend children.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    ===> "Sadly Meat acting superior to guys trolling 12 year old articles with goofy satire and others bragging about premature ejaculation hardly takes any effort at all. I just pop on in between more important stuff, see the ridiculous posts and the obvious responses almost form themselves."

And even more sad, sometimes I don't have to say or do anything at all. The troll posts are so silly that they speak for themselves. 😉
  • CandymanOfProvidence
    3 years ago
    And then when Travolta starred in Urban Cowboy...
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    Is that how you get extras, by making strippers think you drive a ice cream truck?
  • ATACdawg
    3 years ago
    Mr. Roark and Tattoo, and a host of others!

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=htt…
  • CandymanOfProvidence
    3 years ago
    And things really get crazy when Captain Stubing makes port there!
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    I was hoping Dugan would make an appearance with Muddy, and show everyone their Saturday night fever dance routine 🤣
  • Huntsman
    3 years ago
    Muddy, if the white suit seems a bit much, you could try the white, short sleeved shirt and tie. Kind of a Paul Blart look. Maybe that would get the ladies swooning.
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    Rickyboy, you quoting your own “quotes” is your way of trying to come off as your comments are more useful than any one else’s. That some deep psychopathic underlying issue right there….

You also try to make everyone on here believe that the dollars you spend are somehow more valuable than how other people spend theirs. It’s Definitely something you and SJG have in common, along with other general sociopathic tendencies. But go ahead Rickyboy, you do you.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Hey, I don't say my dollars are more valuable than anyone else's. And I have noting in common with Rick Dugan, except maybe that we both look down on the idea of buying dances.

I need to get myself a white suit.

SJG

X
  • DoctorPhil.
    3 years ago
    Mr. Meat, you’ve only scratched the surface of Mr. Dugan’s mental illness.

Did you realize the guy has made up a fictional family. Remember how he was trash talking Mr. Daddillac or Mr. Daddillac’s girlfriend or goldfish or something like that and Mr. Daddillac let him know that he was going to be in Mr. Dugan’s neck of the woods? Now, what did Mr. Dugan do when Mr. Daddillac said he would defend his goldfish’s honor by kicking some Dugan ass?

Yep…Mr. Dugan made up a story about his fictional wife going insane and leaving him to be sole caregiver for the fictional children. That was a really convenient temporary insanity on the part of Mrs. Dugan, wasn’t it? Kind of saved Mr. Dugan from getting his ass kicked by Mr. Daddillac.

That’ll learn Mr. Dugan to stop calling another man’s goldfish a whore!
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    *yawn*.

Phil, did they give you extra computer time at the group home today? 😊
  • motorhead
    3 years ago
    Let’s not make fun of the White Power Suit. Several Bond villains wore them well. Including one of my favorites, Francisco Scaramanga

https://images.app.goo.gl/t4HUmPy6Poc4vP…
  • DoctorPhil.
    3 years ago
    Good point Mr. Motörhead.

However, the coolness of the white suit depends on the individual wearing it. Also, Mr. Dugan’s white suit has a yellow crotch from where he pissed himself contemplating the fight with Mr. Daddillac
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion