tuscl

Are we pursuing a crazy long shot?

ilbbaicnl
Keep it in my pants when I do OTC. If I were a stripper it would stand for I like big bucks and I can not lie.
Seems like most of us have gotten to a place (often the hard way) where we see a good level of sexual satisfaction through sheer mutual horniness as a crazy long shot. Some might say mutual horniness worked for them when they were young. But, I find such claims are usually exaggerated.

But the experiences described on TUSCL indicate that reliable, satisfying, low-drama P4P is not easy to come by. Mostly it's high-drama situations talked about on here. Some will say these are the interesting exceptions, satisfying P4P is generally boring when you tell others about. But I'm skeptical. More often than not, posts here show a lot of bitterness on the part of the poster. Seems implausible someone with a good level of sexual satisfaction would also be highly bitter.

When you run some numbers, it seems like the $ incentives for women to provide good (enough for repeat business) P4P are there. Estimating FS 30 times a month on average for $500, the gross is $180,000 per year. Or, alternatively, 150 HJs per month at $100 each. Is it actually hard for appealing sex workers to find this many customers?

Your thoughts? Remember, if you can't reply to this with being nasty and bitter, you're effectively doing a +1.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying we should swear off. To quote Woody Allen, sex without love is empty experience, but as empty experiences go, it's one of the best.

19 comments

• twentyfive
    3 years ago
    My own experience informs me, that most of the stories are embellished for drama, I have very rarely been disappointed with my own experiences probably that is the reason why I see the same few women over and over with very few exceptions
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Bitter? No. But "I paid $300 for FS with Lexus at a known extras club and it was damn good" isn't much of a story. It's a better story when Lexus invites her friend Mercedes when the bouncer isn't looking, or it happens in a stodgy "nice" club. And an even funnier story when it goes completely sideways, like Cashman's story with the condom on the heater that melted.

If I'm "bitter" because I got ripped off or had a negative experience, I post a review to warn off other mongers and don't dwell on it.

If I'm bored of P4P--I overdid it last year and don't feel the itch to go back--I'm not going to post and say "BTW I'm still bored of paying for puss."

It's a "no news is good news" situation.
  • wallanon
    3 years ago
    "But, I find such claims are usually exaggerated."

The good news is that there's a board full of strangers that can share their experiences, so people get a feel for what's possible. A lot of my stories are played down, except the ones from Europe.

"My own experience informs me, that most of the stories are embellished for drama"

Probably. But then again drama and strippers are kinda like a thing.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    As someone traveling all over the place (pre COVID), I can say there are areas of the country where it’s a lot easier to have extra fun than others. The solution? Just club in those areas, and stay in your hotel or go with incredibly low expectations when in other areas.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    Consider this: the clubs in the Top 40 mostly have "people" scores of less than 8. If enjoyable, low-drama P4P was reliably available in the a club, wouldn't you give it a people score of at least 8?
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    Not necessarily. Follies (closed) was under 8.0 but one of the most popular clubs ever.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    If my p4p fun was as infrequent as the OP believes is normal, I'd club a heck of a lot less than I do. Now I suspect that it's a very different experience for casual club hounds, but IME guys who do this a lot tend to become more experienced at building rapport and efficient in getting what they are seeking.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    Yes, rickdugan is the perfect counterexample to my assertion that we've got lots of bitter posters in TUSCL discussions.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I think if you have a negative experience it's on you much more so than on the hoe.

When I read the stories about bargaining with hookers. Or looking for the cheapest clubs and hookers possible. Or if you come across as desperate and proposition random dancers. What do you think you'll get?

As for being ripped off.if you're soliciting random dancers and she promises and doesn't deliver. It's because she's telling herself the creep deserved it.

I think positive p4p experiences are very possible. But you won't get them being cheap desperate or going for desperate drug addicts.

And there's no system or strategy to it. You find the hooker you want and pay her.

If you have to coerce or beg hookers. There's something wrong with you

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Ilb said "But the experiences described on TUSCL indicate that reliable, satisfying, low-drama P4P is not easy to come by. Mostly it's high-drama situations talked about on here."

Two things, a very small percentage of strip club customers (even regulars) post here. So, I wouldn't judge the entire strip club industry based on this site. Second, when I read the reviews here, even the reviews where someone didn't have a lot of fun are relatively low drama. So, I'd separate the stories that show up on the discussions versus the reviews.

And, regardless of your skepticism, people primarily go out of their way to tell a detailed story to highlight drama and generate a reaction (entertainment, outrage, etc.). If someone starts telling me about their commute to work, I'm expecting a traffic accident or an airplane landed on the freeway. If the story ends with them getting to work 10 minutes early, I'm going to be disappointed. And, people instinctively know that.

I've had far more great visits to strip clubs and OTCs than bad. And even when it's not great, it's still low drama. Aside from the occasions where I'll provide some sort of tip or advice and add a portion of a personal experience for context, I really don't have any long, dramatic stories to tell. I'm okay with that.

If someone comes here with a lot of drama, it's *usually* because they enjoy it or they aren't clever enough to stop it before it starts.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    ===> "And, regardless of your skepticism, people primarily go out of their way to tell a detailed story to highlight drama and generate a reaction (entertainment, outrage, etc.)."

This, at least for me and I suspect a lot of other salty hounds as well. I don't view every run of the mill p4p event as newsworthy, nor are most nights where p4p does not materialize particularly disastrous. It's a game of averages if you do this enough. Sometimes I pass on OTC simply because I don't want the hassle that night or I'm trying to develop a new "friend" ITC. If I did not feel like I was getting my bang for the buck, I would spend it elsewhere.

The stories I want to tell are those that really raise the eyebrows, in a good or bad way. Sadly in this industry it is easier to have a particularly bad encounter than to find that girl who is so exceptional that the tale is worth telling.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ You're just saying the same as CMI, bad encounters make for better stories .
    In other words nothing to see here.
  • goldmongerATL
    3 years ago
    A score of 8 is pretty high. Yes, Follies was a sure thing for FS as many girls were doing it several to many times a day. But the dancers were in the 6-7 maybe an occasional 8 range. There are other clubs with low mileage filled with 8's and 9's. Combine those two and you get a club with model quality stunners that spend all day fucking. That club gets a 10.
  • jackslash
    3 years ago
    When I embellish my stories, it's to make them more humorous. I have no need to exaggerate when it comes to sex with strippers. I don't claim it has been low drama or cheap.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    @25: Yup, just expanding on it a bit. Full credit goes to CMI for pointing it out. 😊

Just to add re: this "long shot" theory, I doubt there is almost any club in the U.S. where at least one girl (and multiple in most) isn't taking it further with certain customers. Wherever there are girls getting naked for money and horny guys with cash to burn, there will be some on each side willing to take it a step further. It is simply one of the realities of this industry.

Now outside of the brothel clubs, this most often takes the form of OTC p4p. But even then the girls come in a variety of forms. Some will fuck anything with a heartbeat and a fat enough wallet. Others will do so opportunistically when the conditions are right, like when they are comfortable with the guy, or only when they don't make enough ITC, or only when they have extraordinary expenses, or only if the guy is decent enough looking not to repulse them, or any combination of these, or for other reasons altogether.

Each club is actually two different worlds. The show that they orchestrate and would prefer you to operate within is one world. The other is the collection of individual realities, needs and motivations carried into the club by the dancers. But the young angry incel with light pockets usually doesn't get to experience that other world, so all he sees are the performances used to quickly divest him of the few 20s burning a hole in his pocket. Hence the bitter posts from this new contingent of younger dudes.
  • 48-Cowboy
    3 years ago
    I only take long shots like this one here https://youtu.be/1FRDcwEsWo4 Start at 3:15
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    As has been mentioned by CMI and RickDugan - the stories with a bit more drama are the ones likely to be shared here. Uneventful sexual encounters aren’t the most interesting ones to share.
  • Leonard313
    3 years ago
    What are you pursuing that is a "crazy long shot"?

I don't really understand the question.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    @Leonard "a good level of sexual satisfaction".
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion