tuscl

Do "get along" better with African Americans than with Asian Americans?

Hey guys,

This is based on my experience with both groups. I have done Pick Up Artistry with both groups. I would add that there's of course exceptions to these observations.

Asians: I feel Asian-Americans tend to be very cliquey. The groups I was a part of then to be hierarchical as well. Also it seems a lot of them kept "secrets." For instance, the "higher ups" would not share some information with those lower in ranks. It seemed everyone was competing with each other.

Africans: I had good experiences. The one's I met would go and game in a group making it easy if your friend was more skilled than you then you could pull together. Also most people would "pump up" the group to make sure everyone felt great about improving their skills.

12 comments

• Warrior15
    3 years ago
    Based on my experience. Both groups are equally attracted to the Benjamin's in my wallet.
  • wallanon
    3 years ago
    "Just to clarify, a lot of my threads are not my personal opinion but based on discussions I had with other people online"

Is this one of those threads or are you serious?
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    If you're doing "pick up artistry" with anyone, please boil yourself in oil.

Pick up artistry is for manipulative loser dorks.
  • Beat100
    3 years ago
    I don't know why you guys take this thread so negatively. I am talking about "Cultures" not about individual people. Also its ironic that Asian friend told me he didn't feel he vibed with the mainstream Asian community and praised my observations.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    "I don't know why you guys take this thread so negatively."

Because PUAs are emotionally retarded, deceptive in their marketing, and actually go years without getting laid.
  • docsavage
    3 years ago
    I find some black girls attractive and some not attractive, same as with other racial groups. When I was young, I didn't do particularly well with them because most of them don't like the nerdy white guy type, a category I belong to. They usually acted like they disliked me. In strip clubs they will try to be friendly to me because they want to sell me lap dances but, just beneath the surface friendliness, I can feel the barely submerged dislike. Because of that, I don't usually have my best strip club experiences with them and try to pick white, Asian, Hispanic and biracial girls. I've had three half black and half white regulars that I've really liked.
  • wallanon
    3 years ago
    You can always count on docsavage to care zero about who's asking the question and give a straight answer.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Your first mistake is being a "pickup artist."
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    You mean how we get along with Asian guys vs black guys?

I've had Vietnamese Korean and Cambodian friends. We got along coz we had things in common. Chinese Japanese Filipino guys tended to be secretly competing and fake. That's just my experience.

Black guys usually either get intimidated by me or are fake ass dick riders.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    With girls. If they're born here or here long enough there's not a racial difference. If they're attracted to you they're attracted to you.
  • FLAP3000
    3 years ago
    Nothing wrong with being a PUA as you go about your daily routine as long as it’s not the focal point of your identity or existence. And you should never pick up with a big pack of dudes. Fly solo.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    If somebody has lived in the US since then were at least 10, it will depend on their individual characteristics who they do or don't get along with.

Otherwise, if they came from a poor country, they get along well with the general population if they came cause the US is a freer country, and not as well if they came cause the US is a rich country. Unfortunately there are lots of people (Klan fucks, pro-Trump people, some immigrants) who don't get it that the US is a richer country cause it's a freer country.

A lot of people come because there are better opportunities in their career in the US, or they fell in love with an American. With them also, it's a question of their individual characteristics who they can get along with.

Non-Muslim Sub-Saharan Africans do generally have the rep of being cool with casual sex. They might find it amusing that your consider it artistry that you were their booty call.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion