tuscl

Motivating lazy/tired strippers during lap dances

Sometimes you’ll get dances with a stripper, and she’s not really putting all that effort in, she kind of stops and lays there. And I know the ultimately the answer to stop getting dances but you already paid for this one so how do you save the rest of the song?

-If it’s a high mileage, I don’t need them to do anything, I’ll do all the work but at a low mileage joint that looks kinda crazy. I might not be able to get away with it. so atleast for me this is more of a low mileage, monitored dance environment problem.

- I’ll ask them to turn around maybe I’ll have better luck on the opposite side.

-I’ll start moving and grooving my hips more and challenge her to match it

- I’m aware the demographic of 20 year old strippers is not the most motivated group to begin with.

Ultimately I’m not gonna get into a back and forth argument over one dance but what are some techniques y’all do out there to motivate and encourage your favorite dead fish stripper?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fPMjbnLGZp…

8 comments

• twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Why don't we just wait for our resident expert on all things pimpin', to chime in and pimpsplain it to ya !
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    Fuck all that sounds weird and creepy and complicated. The simple answer is just to cut bait and move on.
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    What's the cost of the dance ? If it's 10-20 bucks, I'm just gonna end it it and move on to the next girl. But some clubs now charge $40 or so for a single dance. Then you do have an investment to protect, although I don't frequent such clubs. I think the answer it to try to do a better job of selecting the girls. I never select the girl just because she looks pretty. Standing around looking good in heels does not mean the dance is gonna be any good. I usually select girls that come across as really wanting to do the dance. I much prefer the situation where the girl had the initiative to approach me.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    I end the dance early and move on.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    just pay them more.
  • wallanon
    3 years ago
    The only time I've ever "argued" over paying for a dance is when a stripper has passed out in the middle of a song on my lap and tried to charge me when she came to. When they're not passed out and just terrible, it depends on how hot she is. A few times I've let really hot dancers dog it for a couple of dances but if they do something I like I'll respond enough to let them know it. Then when the mood hits they turn into freaks and it's an instant classic.
  • Dolfan
    3 years ago
    As soon as I realize the dance is pointless I pat her hip or tap her shoulder or whatever, motioning for her to get up, say thank you have a good night and pay her. Then I leave the lap dance area and move on. Often times that's before the song ends.
  • CandymanOfProvidence
    3 years ago
    Maybe this goes with the other new thread. Dancers are unenthused because the guy doesn't stink enough
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion