tuscl

Which is riskier?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Saturday, January 29, 2022 3:56 PM
1) Getting Covid from DFK with a stripper or 2) Getting an STD from BBFS with a stripper

44 comments

• whodey
    2 years ago
    No question #2 is riskier.
  • doctorevil
    2 years ago
    Probably easier to catch COVID from DFK, and consequences could be severe if you have underlying conditions or are over age 65-70, but for most people is not a big deal. Less likely to get an STD from one time BBFS, and the most common can be cured with antibiotics. I would say which is riskier depends on you and your current health.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Covid is easier to catch than an std.
  • Dolfan
    2 years ago
    I'm not really worried about COVID. Am vaccinated and have had it. So, #2. But the STD part isn't the scariest, its pregnancy. So I'll keep it wrapped up.
  • From978
    2 years ago
    Health has nothing to do with it. I can explain Covid to my wife; after all, millions of people get it. With the other one, I lose half my stuff.
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    This is a good opportunity to create a risk probability v impact matrix. The risk probability of no. 1 is greater, however the impact of no. 2 can be much more severe. Death from COVID is rare, and lingering side effects from Omicron also rare; death from mist STDs is also rare, but the impact from antibiotic resistance, and HPV, HIV, or HSV is much greater. Either/or is exceptionally stupid. If you want bareback vaginal sex, do it with D/D free, monogamous partner. And yeah, uncovered is worth it.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    I'm young, healthy, and triple vaxxed. At the first sign of COVID I'd get Paxlovid in my system, and probably be fine. HIV, HPV, HSV are forever. Drug resistant syphilis and gonorrhea are a big public health problem. Though the worst STD will swell up her belly in 9 months and drain your wallet for 18+ years.
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    2 worries me much more. I condom up always.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Covid is a nuisance only. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Most everyone has already been exposed to COVID, probably multiple times. So any infection will be no big deal. What is keeping this so called pandemic going is that mRNA Experiment which short circuits your immune system. Transmitting Viruses, how it updates our immune systems: [view link] SJG Weather Report - Weather Report (1971) [FULL ALBUM] [view link]
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    The risk of long lasting health issues from number 2, is far greater than Covid (for a person with no underlying conditions - and who is vaxxed and boosted). If a dancer has Covid, and you engage in DFK, then there is likely a high probability of you getting infected.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    We are all exposed to COVID regularly. We don't live in space suits SJG Monalisa Twins [view link]
  • gSteph
    2 years ago
    If I were 80 with COPD, I would > Really want to avoid covid. STD, well shucks, gotta go see the Doc.
  • gSteph
    2 years ago
    Clearly depends on the individual.
  • tin man
    2 years ago
    Std for me,but ive gone bare a few times nothing yet,knock on wood.
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    Why is everyone so afraid of knocking up a stripper? I'm not saying that it is a good thing, but half of the fun is the anonymity. A stripper would never be able to pursue a paternity suit against me, because she doesn't know who I am or where to find me (and I'm not having unprotected sex with them). I never even use my real name in strip clubs south of I-10. I don't need to be walking through the mall with Mrs. GammaNu95 and hear a stripper yell "Hey, Gamma!". (She knows people mistake me for someone they know on a regular basis, so I even have that built in excuse. It's weird, but a totally separate story.) The rare occasion I have swapped phone numbers, I regularly edit and delete threads so that it's one or two messages with a wrong name and I can say wrong number. If I were heavily into the mongering like other users, I would be all about burner phones and fake names. Honestly, and this may sound callous AF but it's real, pregnancy and STDs are occupational hazards of sex work. Some people just don't learn though. The first time I took a stripper OTC, she got all pissed off because I insisted on wrapping up. She was already an unwed mother living with her folks.
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    I guess how risky #1 would be is a moving target that epidemiologists can answer. But just like with carcinogens, it takes more work than just avoiding FRMO sessions to actually do anything to reduce that risk #2 Is a lot easier of a risk to avoid and if one doesn’t like risk, worth putting the effort in to prevent it
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ Go away, Cacaplop
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    —>“Why is everyone so afraid of knocking up a stripper?” Aside from the risk that most people’s identities aren’t hidden as well as they think they are in situations, especially when inebriated—there is also the ethical issue of bringing a child into the world without a good social safety net or much stability in place. (Unless the woman in question nips the problem with $500–tho I guess some would argue that would be the unethical thing or something)
  • Mate27
    2 years ago
    Gammanu, that is a quite relatable story for me regarding a stripper getting kissed off when yiu ibis it’s to wrap up. She still wanted to do the deed, but complained it was like fucking rubber. I guess she gets off on fucking rubber then!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I wouldn't care if I got a girl pregnant I actually want to
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ That would be a disaster
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    ^I agree with twentyfive
  • Mate27
    2 years ago
    Lol! Icee thinking he can become the next Floyd Mayweather. Lmfao!!
  • bang69
    2 years ago
    Studies have shown that people that had covid die sooner then Those that don't have covid. Honestly I want neither covid or a std.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    gammanu95 said: "Why is everyone so afraid of knocking up a stripper?" Eh? As "occupational hazards" go, putting a baby inside of a woman is a bit different from carpel tunnel syndrome. I don't want to put a woman in the position where she has to choose between raising a fatherless child or getting an abortion. And, yes, there's also the possibility that a knocked-up stripper can complicate or ruin a customer's life. As to the original question, I'll choose neither.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    I’m surprised that is even a question. Knocking up a stripper is a bad thing on many levels. Maybe gammanu95 was joking? An unexpected pregnancy, with an unknown father, and a single mother, is not going to provide that child with the life an innocent child deserves.
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    I was half-joking. But I am serious that the risk of STD transmittal is higher than the risk of pregnancy, although the impact of pregnancy is not evenly shared between parties.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    You mean getting a hooker pregnant.... Yeah that's a bad thing for all involved. But she'd have to be stupid to keep a tricks baby. Consensual pregnancy is different
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ No I mean any child that might have the misfortune to have a drug dealing, pretend pimp as a parent. Consensual or not !
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Is that supposed to be an insult? Make you're mind up about me. First you say I'm a woman and a liar now this. You have dementia and sound neurodivergent
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ Not an insult merely stating the facts, you son are one that's spewing bigoted misogynistic, homophobic insults, the only insult is you Iceefag, you are an insult to founder and everyone here whether they are left wing or right wing.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Again make your mid up
  • aleccorbett
    2 years ago
    You out here DFKing strippers? HOOOOOw. I've only gotten it from one recently, and she was legit insane.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    If you follow the SJG system, you do it in the front room. There’s none of this paying for lap dances and tongue wagging in a dark closet. Lol!
  • queencarmen
    2 years ago
    i would much rather get the virus over the clap
  • DoctorPhil.
    2 years ago
    Genuine question for Mr. Shadow: why are you asking the question? Seems to me that this is a perfect setup to get the pussies who were so bothered by wearing a mask in the grocery store to rant about covid. Not that there’s anything wrong with stirring the pot. It’s good for shits and giggles. But you’re generally not the pot-stirring kind. The question isn’t even logical. #2 focuses on all STDs but #1 only focuses on covid. You can get other DFK diseases. What if you DFK some chick that Frenched Mr. Dugan the day before? If that was the case, there is 98% chance Dugan gave her some kind of worms he picked up from a homosexual encounter with one of the other members of the Rick brigade Besides, omicron is quite transmissible. Probably get that before you actually swap spit. Hell, even the Dugan worms might leap out and attack you across the room. Seriously though, we know the risk factors for covid. If a person cares about spreading covid they might indulge but then wear an N95 mask elsewhere for a bit. But that would interfere with the desire of some to be a Typhoid Mary douche so said Typhoid Mary’s gonna do what they gonna do. Just remember to stock up on ivermectin. Doesn’t do shit for covid but I suspect it will be effective for the coming Dugan worm pandemic. You’re welcome!
  • DoctorPhil.
    2 years ago
    And if you’re worried about covid or STD just make a Gretamelon. I hear that Mr. Skibum has a good old time rage fucking Gretamelon. Only danger in the Gretamelon loving is that Sven, Miss Greta Tintin Eleonora Ernman “Geranimo” Thunberg’s 2 meter tall boyfriend, finds out and kicks your ass. His carbon footprint is small but the foot he’ll put in your ass is big.
  • Carioca
    2 years ago
    @Dixie, you must be a Gen Zer if you dont know that rubbers existed decades before the 80s. Unless you're talking about the 1880's
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ Dixie, better known as Cacaplop, has been banned from this board about 10 times. His hobby is trolling strip club boards, like he does to several club boards on Strip Club List. He's here under at least 2 aliases. He posts inflammatory right wing shit, or talks in detail about his bowel movements, hence Cacaplop. Now he's playing stolen valor. The appropriate response to him is "Go away, Cacaplop."
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    You make him wound like he fits in with you and the geriatrikkk trikkks
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    @carioca, "Icey" (I'm sure that misspelling was intentional, lol) claims to be a Las Vegas based "pimp," who still has tons of time to post on a board where he shit talks everyone and in response everyone hates him. He likes to post inflammatory left wing shit. The opposite of crazy is still crazy. The only thing we know for sure about him is his IQ is 75 on a good day.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ Go away, Cacaplop.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    Oh and Cacaplop and Icey (especially the former) have a habit of liking their own posts. Strong indicator of having a small penis.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion