Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Shadowcat's 80th birthday

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

4 yrs ago · 1 min read

My 80th birthday is Thursday, Jan13 and I plan to celebrate it at Vivide in Atlanta that afternoon. Barry, the manager says that he will make it special for me. So if you have nothing better to do that day, come on down and help me find that diamond in the rough. I plan to be there from about 1PM until around 5PM. :)

Replies (47)Latest

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Have a great celebration Live long and prosper buddy

Profile picture for grand1511
grand1511
•

Happy birthday sir!

Profile picture for Longball300
Longball300
•

HBD! Have a great time!

Profile picture for RTP
RTP
•

Shadow, I just cannot make it. Have an awesome day!

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Happy birthday!

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Happy Birthday and congrats.

Profile picture for Electronman
Electronman
•

Wish I could be there in person to help you celebrate. Happy Birthday!!

P. S. Don't forget to write a review. You'll need some review credits to be a VIP member for the next couple of decades.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Happy Birthday Shadowcat!

I hope it’s a great time at Vivide! Hopefully some of your fellow TUSCL pals can make it.

I’m sure the manager - and the dancers - will make it a memorable time.

Profile picture for Musterd21
Musterd21
•

Enjoy! Happy, happy!

Profile picture for Huntsman
Huntsman
•

Happy 80th and good for you enjoying your birthday as you are.

Profile picture for yankeez4lif
yankeez4lif
•

Happy birthday and stay thirsty my friend.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Happy Birthday, shadowcat! I want to be you when I grow up! 🎉🎂😉

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Happy Birthday Sir!

Enjoy life to the fullest

Profile picture for Rod84
Rod84
•

You got it, buddy! See you there...

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

Happy birthday, s'cat! Wish I could be there.

Profile picture for Studme53
Studme53
•

Awesome! Happy Birthday- have a great time. Wish I lived closer…

Profile picture for kilgoretrout12
kilgoretrout12
•

Happy Birthday, Shadowcat and many many more!

Profile picture for RockAllNight
RockAllNight
•

Happy Birthday 🎉🎂

Enjoy day shift at Vivide

Profile picture for minnow
minnow
•

Happy Birthday, enjoy the big Eight-Zero !! Watch out for your 81st, next year your birthday will be on Friday the 13th !!

Profile picture for math14
math14
•

Happy birthday and congratulations. Enjoy.

Profile picture for gSteph
gSteph
•

Here's hoping Barry makes it a 'little' special with drink and cover discounts and lets the girls do the main 'special'.

It's not just 80 years, but 29,220 days to celebrate. Congratulations, and have fun 👍

Profile picture for WavvyCain
WavvyCain
•

Awesome and happy bday legend! I was going to head there Thursday so I’ll make sure I send some drinks your way and some dances!

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Happy birthday! Who is going to go to the grocery store/bakery and ask to customize the cake with the frosting being used to draw bewbs?

Profile picture for FishHawk
FishHawk
•

Happy Birthday, sounds like your party will be a blast.

Profile picture for jmiddle30234
jmiddle30234
•

Happy birthday

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

Can’t make it shadow but I’ll be drinking to you that day sir

Profile picture for trpterp
trpterp
•

Happy Birthday.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Happy Birthday Shadowcat!

SJG

Profile picture for snowtime
snowtime
•

Happy Birthday. Have fun. Are you going for one lap dance for each year like you used to do at old Platinum Plus in Columbia?

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

I can think of very few places better than a club to celebrate! Good times to yiu and the ones that bring you pleasure.

Profile picture for rogertex
rogertex
•

80 !!! and rocking. Man you're inspiration Happy Birthday

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

The G.O.A.T. - an inspiration to mongers everywhere!

Have a great time - I'll try to make it for your 100th-birthday so it'll be more epic!

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

"... I’ll make sure I send some drinks your way and some dances! ..."

Shadow doesn't drink

Profile picture for Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
•

Happy birthday Shadow...hope you'll have a great time there on your 80th!

Profile picture for Garfield84
Garfield84
•

Oh wow. I gotta come through. I play hooky from work and see what’s up. I bring my laptop so I can get some work done.

Profile picture for trapdoor
trapdoor
•

Happy Birthday, Shadow! Didn't know you were a fellow Capricorn (my birthday is the 10th). Won't be there physically, but will be there in spirit. Wondering what shirt he'll wear on this occasion???

Profile picture for crosscheck
crosscheck
•

Happy birthday and have a good time tomorrow.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

What shirt will I be wearing tomorrow?

Profile picture for 48-Cowboy
48-Cowboy
•

Nice shirt! Wear it with pride! And hope they trest you well!

Profile picture for WavvyCain
WavvyCain
•

@Papi_chulo thank you I totally forgot he doesn’t drink! I’ll send over his usual coke!

Profile picture for misterorange
misterorange
•

Have a fantastic birthday shadow, and many more!

Profile picture for Funkycold88
Funkycold88
•

Happy birthday shadow. If I wasn't stuck at work I would have come out.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Happy Birthday. And many more.

Profile picture for Techman
Techman
•

I am three years behind, trying hard to catch up. Hope to see you in Atlanta the first week of March.

Profile picture for datinman
datinman
•

Happy Birthday!

Profile picture for mike710
mike710
•

Happy Birthday! Should be tied up in VIP at this very moment.

Profile picture for bubba267
bubba267
•

Sorry to have missed it. Happy Birthday Shadowcat. Here's to many more. Looking forward to seeing the report/review!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement