tuscl

Stripper wants me to ask her out ?

Wednesday, December 29, 2021 5:54 AM
To make a long story short, I’ve developed a genuine crush on a dancer. I have seen her a total of about 5 times? I know my place at a strip club, I know the game, the manipulation, the sales pitch. I’m not completely naive. But anyways, this girl claims to actually like me and insists I ask her out. She said as soon I ask she’ll say yes. I don’t know if I will ask her. But I might just because I’m just curious of her intentions? There’s few possibilities 1. She’s just saying that to make me think she’s interested 2. She wants to set up OTC 3. She actually has feelings towards me. What do you think? For background, I’m 24 and broke.

37 comments

• shadowcat
    3 years ago
    If you can't afford to take her out the answer is simple. Don't ask her out. Other wise you have nothing to lose. So go for it.
  • drewcareypnw
    3 years ago
    I’m going with scrub on this one. Fuck off.
  • docsavage
    3 years ago
    You say you are 24 and broke. 24 and broke sounds like a typical stripper boyfriend so it sounds like you two are made for each other.
  • AgentSmith24
    3 years ago
    I have an education you dumb fuck 🤣. Currently finishing up an internship. But thanks for the kind words friend, hope your life gets better.
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    I spent several years in sales and sales management. You will miss out on 100% of the sales pitches you don't make. Go for it. IF she says No, you are right exactly where you are now.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    If you want to ask her out, ask her out. Why not? But mind games are a very big hobby with many people. Always be ready for big disappointments when you're getting to know people. It's a huge gamble to try to get people to like you with generosity.
  • K
    3 years ago
    i will play along that this isn't a troll. She asked you out. She wants you to grow a set and plan a date. As warrior pointed out, you have nothing to lose by asking her. Broke? first date over coffee.
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    Take her out and treat her da nice way like I do my sugar baby. Take her to da Taco Bell and let her splurge and get da Burrito Supreme. She will love it!
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    Reminds me of the joke “I just want somebody to take me out, either on a date or with a sniper rifle, I don’t care”
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    ^^^ ugh, more like Taco Smell!
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    ^^^ yes Taco Smell soooo good 👍
  • bang69
    3 years ago
    Go for it.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Based on your initial post, you might be 24 and broke. You’ve been able to find enough cash to go to see this dancer 5 times at the club, so you can find enough money to take her on a date, if she accepts your request. As Warrior said, you loose 100% of the opportunities you don’t take, so ask this girl out. The worst she could say is no. If she says yes, that’s when you need a plan - and some $$$! Good luck.
  • ElDuderino_AZ
    3 years ago
    "Ask me out, ask me out, ask me out. I'll say yes, just ask me out." There are two options: "Wanna get a drink tomorrow night?" Or "Hmmm, lemme get back to you. I don't know if I can ask you out. I have to go to a strip club message board and ask the people posting whether I can ask you out, first." One of those options is easier than the other.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    If you have doubts and think she is manipulating you then that shows a lack of trust. So what you have can be lust or infatuation but a crush involves holding someone in more esteem. Regardless of her intentions your doubts can really impact how things go between you. But just ask her out. If you have enough for the club 5 times then you have enough for dates. But if you're really broke that can impact things. Like can you afford weed or getting her nails or lashes done.
  • Musterd21
    3 years ago
    So if it developed into a relationship where do you tell your grandma where you met?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Why would where they met be an issue? He met her at her work
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    You. Are. A. CUSTOMER.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Op left our a lot of important details. Or is trolling. If she says she'd say yes then why didn't he ask. Or why didn't she ask him out. If the post is real snd he just keeps seeing her as a customer I guess he has his answer. In my experience strippers are pretty obvious when they want you vs when they just want a regular
  • Dolfan
    3 years ago
    I'm nearly certain OP is trolling. But, what's the risk? Ask her out, take her out if you want. I don't know what broke means, if you're in a strip club I presume you've got enough free cash to go out a bit and when you say broke you're talking driving a Chevy instead of a Caddy not riding a Huffy. If you're worried she wants to harvest your organs or something, stay on the sidelines, but if you're already broke and aware of the strong possibility it's all part of the job for her then go out and don't let yourself get caught up shelling out money you don't have.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Why should we care if the OP ask’s her out or not, what is this seventh grade SMH
  • whodey
    3 years ago
    You're 24, broke and spending enough time (and presumably money) in a strip club to develop feelings for a dancer? Instead of asking her out on a date just ask her if she will be your sugar mamma until you get your finances in better shape.
  • bkkruined
    3 years ago
    "She said as soon I ask she’ll say yes." Do people actually do shit like this when they aren't characters in shitty romance movies?
  • bkkruined
    3 years ago
    Just ask her out. Why the fuck not? If you're already broke, she can't steal all your money!!! Maybe a kidney, but you've got two of them...
  • JamesSD
    3 years ago
    The first time I had free stripper sex was a case where she invited me to buy her a drink at the bar next door as her shift ended. That turned into a second drink which turned into an invite to her place. The second was a case where she basically demanded we exchange numbers after chatting for a bit and me turning down a dance because I could tell she would be low mileage. After leaving the club she basically texted me for hours convincing me to come over at which point I was convinced I was gonna get robbed or mugged. Long story short she was a great fwb for months and the only stuff I bought for her was booze, the occasional lunch and better towels than the ones she had. Anyways if she gives you her number you text her and if she wants to meet up you meet up.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    Yeah – the thread is kinda fishy – first comment ever on TUSCL and he knows TUSCL jargon like “OTC” and says he knows the game; etc – easy to see why it comes across as a troll – could also be an alias of another TUSCLer and he for w/e reason didn’t feel like posting under his normal-handle – could also be a humble-brag of “hey a stripper wants to date me what do I do?” But – discussing this can be of help to others that are newbies and/or may be lurkers. In essence - no way to know for sure what her intentions are since we don’t know her ourselves – but I would say guys getting played/u$ed by dancers is likely way more common than dancers dating custies for genuine reasons - I would say if a guy/custy has no clue about the SC-game and its pitfalls, then he should then proceed w/ a lot of caution – if one is familiar w/ the SC-game, I’d say date her but don’t date her b/c you’re “just curious about her intentions”; i.e. don’t waste her time “to satisfy your curiosity” – if you wanna date her date her as you would a civilian – also don’t date her just b/c she’s a stripper as some kinda fantasy or a notch-on-one’s-belt. But I gotta say her being so-forward about you asking her out actually is a bit of a red-flag for me *personally* - I understand some women are more direct than others and one could argue that dancers on avg are more type-A/direct personalities – but I feel on avg most women, dancers or not, usually prefer/want the guy to make the move. There’s no way to know for sure what her true intentions are – I’d say if you are familiar w/ the SC-game; and you are genuinely interested in her, then ask her out as you would any chick dancer-or-not – but if she starts hitting you up with “money problems” then that is often a clue w.r.t. her intention$ - you also need to be comfortable w/ dating a stripper and what she does for a living and her also having a schedule different/opposite from yours that may make it hard(er) to date her. Dating a hot stripper is not all upside and often comes w/ some caveats. And lastly - the old rule-of-thumb - if one does not generally hook up w/ young attractive women outside the club, then one should not really expect for a hot young chick to be genuinely into you in the club.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    IMO/IME, for every guy that "successfully" dates a stripper (no $$$ involved), there are probably 10, if not a 100, that are just getting u$ed.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    In my experience if you hit it off with a dancer you have to take her out asap. If you see her in the club as a regular then that's what you and she has zero incentive to give up that income. Dancers usually move really fast when they like you. One of the biggest mistakes guys make is trying to entice them with money.
  • NatiNate
    3 years ago
    Just because a woman takes her clothes off in a room full of people and spins on a poll doesn’t mean she has magical powers. Dating a stripper is just like dating any other woman. They all have needs, insecurities and go bat shit crazy some more frequently than others. You ask a woman out because you want to tap that ass or you’re truly interested in her as a person. If you want to just tap that ass and get banging/dating a stripper off your bucket list well ask her out and try to do so as cheaply as possible. If you are interested in her as a person ask her out but what happens if it works. Are you ok with you GF being naked and grinding on other men for money and having her dump piles of cash on the bed or table and helping smooth out and sort the bills? Or does she have enough going for herself and a desire to stop? Or can you afford to take care of her?
  • K
    3 years ago
    "Why should we care if the OP ask’s her out or not, what is this seventh grade" - i am hoping he posts follow ups for our amusement. fantasies of the wild sex they are having or gawker level drama or anything in between
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    A guy has no right to be upset at her stripping if he met her at the club. That's on him.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    I never found Gawker's stories about his ATF entertaining. Profoundly sad, yes. But not entertaining.
  • shanny72
    3 years ago
    Isn't every stripper boyfriend broke? Stick in on her bro
  • shanny72
    3 years ago
    * in her
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Gawkers stories offer a lot of insight and he gives great advice. He's a treasure trove of pl life experience. Heaving.... strippers are a lot more fun in the club than in real life. Depression anxiety insecurities.
  • sideshow_bob
    3 years ago
    I had a friend who became a stripper. She was a hot af, ended up at MBOT for a while in the heyday. Anyway, her bf was some skinny weird anime faggot, which blew my mind. So who knows. Just have fun. Dont expect anything. She will move on soon enough.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    It was a troll post wanting positive reaffirmations
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion