tuscl

Scamblocker not liking TUSCL

This message is for the founder. For some reason my scamblocker keeps telling me "this site might be a scam" and "to proceed with caution." Any idea why that might be?

5 comments

• founder
    17 years ago
    We have had reports of this before. I think that it is because we are on a shared webhost, and because there are multiple websites running on this IP address, perhaps that has something to do with it. Regardless, we run a straight up site here. You get what you pay for.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    Pete22Z - Most 'blockers', i.e., scam, pop-ups, etc., have "ALLOW LISTS" such as Pop-UP Cop. If your scamblocker has this, suggest you add the website address to it.
  • happylap
    17 years ago
    "You get what you pay for." --founder
    Not very encouraging considering I pay nothing. Actually, founder, I think you've got a great business model. I doubt you'd get even half as many reviews without the free month membership incentive. I just can't figure out how you get guys to pay for membership.
    This is a great site for cheap strip club customers like me and pretty entertaining too.
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    He probably makes good by having PLs like me that finally given in and become life time members... DOH!
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    DougS - I think you automatically become a "Lifetime Member" here when you've visited enough clubs, that by adding on months to your membership for every new club review, you would have lived way beyond your life expectancy.

I'm still in the process of trying to figure out how to get my reviews sent back to TUSCL, once I've reached HEAVEN or HELL!!! :-)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion