tuscl

OT: Your Entrance Music

Tetradon
I'll act nicer if you'll act smarter.
Friday, November 12, 2021 2:33 AM
If you were a boxer, UFC fighter, or professional wrestler, what music would you want playing as you strut into the arena? It's gotta be fierce and intimidating, but reflect who you are. I'd choose "Venom" by Eminem. Fitting because tetradon is another name for lethal puffer fish toxin.

56 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
  • Huntsman
    3 years ago
    Carry on My Wayward Son by Kansas
  • Liwet
    3 years ago
    Hip to be Square by Huey Lewis and the News
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
  • ime
    3 years ago
    One of these Bruisers - Bloodshed [view link] Rancid - Young Al Capone [view link] Razor Cut - This Fighting Spirit [view link] Hope Conspiracy - Greed Taught, War Driven [view link]
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    Picking Fade by One Reason. It was the opener for Deadman Wonderland…an amazing show that got cancelled after 1 season 😢 [view link]
  • Ulrik79
    3 years ago
    Powerman 5000 "When Worlds Collide" Drowning Pool "Bodies"
  • ElDuderino_AZ
    3 years ago
    This is one of the favorite discussions my friends and I have when drinking. What's the song playing when you come out for a fight, or up to bat, or out of the bullpen? Nothing about who I am, but these are usually the ones I come up with because they're just all bad ass (actually...the Irish/Scottish ones are kinda "me"): Alice in Chains - "Rooster" [view link] Tool - "Ticks and Leaches" [view link] Sinead O'Connor & The Chieftains - "The Foggy Dew" (yup...the song Conor McGregor comes out to. Fuck the Brits for the "potato famine" genocide). [view link] Or just some random Celtic-style battle music: drums + bagpipes + flutes = fucking bad ass. First one is a band called The Wicked Tinkers. Aside from the Scotch, they're my favorite part of the Scottish festival when it comes to Phoenix in the spring. Super simple song, just pipes and drums like they've done for hundreds of years...except here they're doing it on the Craig Ferguson Show (with Craig drumming). And the next two are just a couple other random bagpipes + drum tunes. [view link] [view link] [view link]
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Eazy e creep n crawl [view link]
  • whodey
    3 years ago
    [view link] God's Gonna Cut You Down by Johnny Cash
  • bigman226
    3 years ago
    Made You Look - Nas Dirt Off Your Shoulder- Jay Z Tom Sawyer Remix - Rush Stranglehold- Ted Nugent
  • ElDuderino_AZ
    3 years ago
    Stranglehold - good call
  • ime
    3 years ago
    Stranglehold, youd have to have them start it when you leave your house on the way to the venue.
  • rattdog
    3 years ago
    lex luger entrance song: [view link]
  • rattdog
    3 years ago
    here's a couple more: nasty boys [view link] kurt angle [view link]
  • ElDuderino_AZ
    3 years ago
    Oh jeez how could I forget Audioslave "Cochise"?? The build up to the explosion of drums, guitar, and Chris Cornell's primal yell/sing is killer. [view link]
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    Die MF Die - Dope [view link]
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    Easy one [view link]
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I think Disturbed - Violence Fetish would be a good one.
  • ATACdawg
    3 years ago
    "Tiptoe Through The Tulips" by Tiny Tim. 😜😆
  • Longball300
    3 years ago
    Couple of recent ones I like: [view link] [view link] Although Rooster is an excellent choice...
  • Longball300
    3 years ago
    Well shit....
  • Longball300
    3 years ago
    Still drunk from last night... [view link]
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Grand Finale from the William Tell Overture [view link]
  • gobstopper007
    3 years ago
    Thunderstruck by AC/DC Welcome to the Jungle by Guns N’ Roses At our local minor league baseball games the PA guy loves screwing with opposing players. He’ll give them walk up music like Celine Dion’s song from Titanic or Girls Just Wanna Have Fun.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    ahem... [view link]
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    A couple more: Disturbed - "Fear" or "Meaning of Life" Powerman 5000 - "Bombshell"
  • crosscheck
    3 years ago
    Pantera - "Mouth For War" I used to love listening to that in the locker room before hockey games.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    People who Died - Jim Carroll Band
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    The Final Countdown. [view link]
  • WavvyCain
    3 years ago
    Genesis- mama but the instrumental because it’s sexy.
  • Daddillac
    3 years ago
    Iron Man [view link] Get in the ring GNR [view link]
  • ElDuderino_AZ
    3 years ago
    Oh holy shit. GREAT call with Get in the Ring!! "What, are you pissed 'cause your dad gets more pussy than you? Fuck you! Suck my fuckin' dick!" Axl was not happy with Bob Guccioni (sp?) Jr.
  • ime
    3 years ago
    Battle Ruins - Slaughtering the wolves like sheep [view link] Rival Mob - Raw Life [view link]
  • gSteph
    3 years ago
    Lol I was scrolling down to add "Tiptoe through the tulips", but AtacDog got there 1st.
  • jackslash
    3 years ago
    I'm Sexy and I Know It [view link]
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Forgot this one, if I wanted to get into an opponent's head Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go! [view link]
  • datinman
    3 years ago
    Sabotage by the Beastie Boys
  • datinman
    3 years ago
    Link fell out. [view link]
  • minnow
    3 years ago
    7 Nation Army by White Stripes Radioactive by Imagine Dragons
  • Hank Moody
    3 years ago
    Rock Superstar by Cypress Hill or ‘Till I Collapse by Eminem and Nate Dogg I win.
  • bkkruined
    3 years ago
    Stone Cold Crazy!!!
  • chimera422
    3 years ago
    So many songs by….. Led Zeppelin Queen Ozzy Metallica
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
  • steve3000
    3 years ago
    Tornado of Souls Megadeth
  • TxVegas
    3 years ago
    I was also going to add Tiptoe Through the Tulips by Tiny Tim. It bothers me a bit that two others came up with it. I guess warped minds think alike. It is probably the worst song of all time and least appropriate hype music. I would want the first part of Thunderstruck.
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    I linked to this not too long ago but… The Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny [view link]
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    I wanna say Under Pressure [view link] by Tupac Shakur but it's not quite me. It's just one of my favorite rap songs from the best rap album eva (Thug Life, Vol 1). Since Jimmy took Rock Superstar, I'll take Rap Superstar [view link] by Cypress Hill instead.
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    Firat choice: "Don't Tread on Me", Metallica [view link] Close 2nd: "Bawitdaba", Kid Rock [view link]
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Fight - "Little Crazy" [view link] Eminem - "Berzerk" [view link]
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I forgot about a great band - with great energy for a fight - Norma Jean! [view link] This one might be fun - to fuck with the other dudes head - R Kelly Thoi Thong! [view link]
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Drake nonstop [view link]
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    rickdugan's too bleary eyed from his hangover, he asked me to post his: [view link]
  • THE CHAINDOG
    3 years ago
    Judas Priest " Heading out to the highway"
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion