tuscl

Mrs Dugan

Daddillac
Atlanta
While we all know what kind of low life Rick is... recently he revealed that he is the sole custodian of his children. How fucked up could his wife be that they took the kids from her and gave them to him?

Any thoughts?

77 comments

• Mate27
    3 years ago
    Question is, will Dugan get married again? My guess is after being alone for a few months he finds another girl to shack up with just for the thrill of the chase.
  • Daddillac
    3 years ago
    Think about this way... all those fucked up stripper stories where they have their kids at home but they are out sucking Ricks dick for meth and 50 bucks... they have it more together than Mrs Dugan did, because they got to keep their kids.
  • georgmicrodong
    3 years ago
    This might come as a huge surprise to some coming from me, but why do we care? I can think of a couple of tragedies that might have this result, and I wouldn't wish any of them on anyone.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    I find it fucking appalling to bring someone's children into things. Fucking wimpy bitch move.
  • Daddillac
    3 years ago
    I did not bring anything into it.... Rick used it as an excuse for why he would not meet me

So be apalled somewhere else and being apalled is one thing calling someone a wimpy bitch is another
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Lame excuses confirm my prior post. No one should be talking smack about kids, even if the other simp does it. I remain appalled; here.
  • Daddillac
    3 years ago
    To be perfectly honest, which I know as a lawyer is difficult for you, I did not say anything about the kids or bring them into it. I questioned the morality of the wife as evidenced by the courts decision with the kids. So stay in your lane bitch
  • georgmicrodong
    3 years ago
    "I questioned the morality of the wife as evidenced by the courts decision with the kids. So stay in your lane bitch"

Assumes facts not in evidence.
  • Daddillac
    3 years ago
    George, if you truly don't care as you said earlier, then it is easy enough to ignore the thread.
  • georgmicrodong
    3 years ago
    Well. now that you've admonished me on the subject, my inclination is to do damn near anything *except* ignore it.

Your post is conjecture, nothing more, and apparently based more in your personal dislike for him than in anything based in reality. You *might* be right, but you have no evidence of that.
  • Daddillac
    3 years ago
    I'm open to that however I would hardly call what I said an "Admonishment" but do as you please and I'll do the same
  • doctorevil
    3 years ago
    Doesn’t seem like conjecture at all. The Douchebag said he had sole custody. That means the mother is either dead or was found an unfit parent for some reason. She isn’t dead because the Douchebag said she had visitation last time he got locked up (which I don’t actually believe happened, but this is what he said). So that leaves unfit, and there is a pretty high bar to finding a mother unfit. And yeah, it was the Douchebag who brought up his kids as an excuse. Pretty pathetic.
  • gSteph
    3 years ago
    I am curious - in a casual internet kind of way 🤔, what happened? Mrs D finally figured it out? And just left? Or something sadder, or more distressing?

Oh well, gotta go, loving wife has lunch ready. Flush.
  • rockie
    3 years ago
    I get why Doc and Daddi got it bad for RD, but why cross the line and pontificate about the mother of his children? Doc & Daddi - be better than that!
  • Daddillac
    3 years ago
    Anybody asking to call off the dawgs on Dugan can kiss my ass.... has that cocksucker ever shown mercy to anyone. GMD, did he show you mercy when you had a rough time or did he pile on?

You reap what you sow
  • 48-Cowboy
    3 years ago

Daddilac said, "I did not bring anything into it.... Rick used it as an excuse for why he would not meet me

So be apalled somewhere else and being apalled is one thing calling someone a wimpy bitch is another"

So true. Skibum609 needs to quit acting like a child that wont let anyone play with his toys. Freaking baby... boomer. Go suck your thumb and complain to mommy that the neighbor kids are not playing the way you want them to. Just stay appalled you grump and sulk in your room.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    Good grief I stumbled onto this thread and I didn’t even know any of this stuff. I am totally behind on my TUSCL logs. Can we get a moderator in here to bring me up to date?
  • 48-Cowboy
    3 years ago
    ^This all seems to be new information to the board about RickDugan. You didnt need to be gone long to get left behind. NO worries bro
  • 48-Cowboy
    3 years ago
    @ rickDugan, I am sorry to hear about your life being turned upside down at the moment. I wish you the best, and I hope it works out well in the long run.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    48- cowgirl, bitching again and showing her jealousy of her superiors. Never met anyone assigned male at birth so afraid of aging. You faggots bringing in kids as a weapon are losers. Total fucking losers.
  • Daddillac
    3 years ago
    Skibum... you are a complete idiot. I brought in the Wife not the kids, are you just that fucking dense or do you ignore any facts that do not support your argument

Fuck you dumbass
  • georgmicrodong
    3 years ago
    @Daddillac: "GMD, did he show you mercy when you had a rough time or did he pile on?"

Yeah, he did. Maybe that makes me a little more sensitive, because he was just as wrong to do so as you are right now.

You have only a couple of vague posts to hang your conjecture on. Posts that could mean a couple of things that have nothing to do with what you're positing. You're engaging in the same type of thing he was then, putting others down so you can feel better about yourself. Is it working?
  • DoctorPhil.
    3 years ago
    Normally I would agree with Mr. Skibum on this. Keep children and significant other out of the online pileup. But in this case it isn’t dickish because - and I can’t stress this enough - Mr. Dugan’s wife and kids are fictional. I suspected this to be the case for some time but the Jacksonville thread clinched it.

Nobody says “you know that Flaubert guy was an asshole for talking smack about that Emma Bovary.” M. Flaubert may have been a literary realist but people did realize that Emma Bovary was a fictional cheating whore, not a real one!

To review, Mr. Daddillac would be an asshole if he was talking smack about a real person’s real wife and/or children. But the Dugan character is a fictional construct with a fictional estranged wife and sole custody of fictional children. It is no more dickish for Mr. Daddillac to talk smack about them than it is for him to talk smack about the Joker in a Batman movie.

This is good shit. I’m going to get some popcorn for Mr. Dugan’s inevitable response. Keep up the good work (but avoid talking smack about real wives and real children because that’s a dick move)

Some deal here
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    Well, in all fairness, I did start things by making fun of Daddillac for being the cuck that he is when his SO was sucking dick in a brothel club. But I mean seriously...

But let's leave the kids out of it.
  • Daddillac
    3 years ago
    LOL, this has nothing to do with feeling better about myself, thanks for the psych evaluation though.

So your solution would be to do what.............

It is very easy to point out where you THINK someone else messed up... but what would you do?
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    ===> "She isn’t dead because the Douchebag said she had visitation last time he got locked up (which I don’t actually believe happened, but this is what he said)."

You misread what I posted kiddie diddler. I said that she was here last time I got locked up, meaning that we were together under the same roof. Now I'm flying solo with my "fictitious" children.
  • Daddillac
    3 years ago
    So let's get this straight.... Nobody says shit about Dugan's claims about my SO.... or GMD's SO.... or anybody else for that matter. But you all want to get butthurt when I return the favor to him. What a bunch of pussies
  • DoctorPhil.
    3 years ago
    Mr. Microdong, some point. I think Mr. Daddillac knows that “Mrs. Dugan” and the little Dugan rug rats simply don’t exist.

Isn’t it convenient that he suddenly has sole custody of the fictional children when threatened. A normal person would just say “you kidding, right? This is a dumbass titty club website and you’re going to fight me because I talked smack about you? GTFO!”

Did The Dugan character responds that way? No. He invented an excuse. No way that shit is true.
  • 48-Cowboy
    3 years ago
    As always skibum69, you are getting senile and your reading comprehension is terrible. You are missing the entire point.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    Phil I've had sole custody for months now. And only a dude who doesn't realize that his SO is sucking dick when working in a brothel club can't figure out where I club from my reviews. ;)
  • Daddillac
    3 years ago
    You married, impregnated, and supported a wife who was out sucking dicks... so you would know
  • doctorevil
    3 years ago
    “ But let's leave the kids out of it.”

So why did you bring them up, dipshit? And these posts are not about your kids, for whom I have great sympathy. They about your pathetic use of your own kids as a shield when you are called out on your fake tough guy persona. You are truly pathetic.
  • Daddillac
    3 years ago
    So far it seems that nobody on the board knows where you club... so either it is not that transparent or nobody really gives a shit about you. I personally believe the Dugan character needs an ass whipping but he is not man enough to show up
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    ^ Baloney. People have already tracked me down in my favorite club and everyone here knows it except for you. If you want trouble so bad come find it, but I can't invite it.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    What is weakly pathetic is going after anyone's family and then putting up lame reasons as to why you're not little bitches. Hey Cowboy, the vehicle a man drives is closely related to their dick size; as in opposite. The bigger the vehicle, the tinier the flaccid little fella always is. You drive a truck....... A weak young assigned male at birth in a big truck. Lol son.
  • georgmicrodong
    3 years ago
    @Daddillac: "Nobody says shit about Dugan's claims about my SO.... or GMD's SO"

Straw man.

If you want to give someone shit about their claims concerning *your* SO or kids, feel free. You wouldn't hear a peep out of me.

But that's not what you're doing, is it?
  • Daddillac
    3 years ago
    What are you doing George? You cannot control me, you can only control you, so what is it that you are doing?
  • Daddillac
    3 years ago
    So what Skibum is really saying is Cowboy has a Napoleonic complex, which is common amoung little people.

I agree with Randy Newman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrjStSqu…
  • georgmicrodong
    3 years ago
    What am *I* doing? Nice deflection.
  • Daddillac
    3 years ago
    Deflection from what?... just a question for you
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    All of this sounds like stuff that isn't my business.

Perhaps Dugan's failure here is posting any of this to the internet in the first place. It's not a choice I'd make.
  • 48-Cowboy
    3 years ago
    "Hey Cowboy, the vehicle a man drives is closely related to their dick size; as in opposite. The bigger the vehicle, the tinier the flaccid little fella always is. You drive a truck....... A weak young assigned male at birth in a big truck. Lol son."

^ Lmfao! This is hilarious comming from an old guy that aspired to being a furniture mover and drives a moving truck... hahaha

Skibum609, you are so dense and your reading comprehension is terrible. I have stated many times on here that I ride a horse. I hope you get all pf the paperwork filled out correctly in your condition in order to get Medicaid
  • 48-Cowboy
    3 years ago
    So you can get Medicaid to pay for your nursing home.
  • georgmicrodong
    3 years ago
    @Daddillac: "Deflection from what."

Deflection from your "he was an asshole first" defense. But you knew that. Which simply points out even more deflection on your part.
  • Daddillac
    3 years ago
    What is wrong is that I did not say he was an asshole first... What I am saying is that he is an asshole period, I really do not care if it was first or second or last. The fact is he is an asshole. So come down out of your seat of judgement.

Now that I have addressed your question... What is your point here? Why do you find it necessary to jump to Rick's defense?

You can answer or continue to Deflect
  • DoctorPhil.
    3 years ago
    How does this thread not have 100 posts yet. The rate of new posts is good, but not up to my expectations given the levels of drama. I mean really, it has it ALL:

Mr. Microdong appears defending defending Mr. Dugan. I don’t know much about Mr. Microdong but I’ll just say that having Mr. Dugan’s back is unwise. The Dugan character is an asshole.

Mr. Skibum is trying to be the conscience of TUSCL. Although laudable, Mr. Skibum’s assertion that we shouldn’t bring up kids and significant others while we’re hurling insults on the playground is undermined by the fact that Mrs. Dugan and the rug rats are fictional creations of a demented mind.

Aaaand we have the main event... Mr. Daddillac vs. Mr. Dugan! Get out your popcorn.

I do disagree with Mr. Daddillac one one thing. We don’t know if the guy behind Mr. Dugan is an asshose. The Dugan character is an asshole. But the Dugan character’s creator could be some guy pulling an Andy Kaufman style performance art.

On the other hand, a guy that creates a fictional asshole character on a titty club web site is probably an asshole. I bet he’s a weirdo loser that drives a one-eyed Mercury Bobcat that can’t get sex unless he pays for it. That’s just a bet. I’m only 30 or 40% sure about the Bobcat driving. But I’m 99.9% sure there was never a wife and there aren’t any kids.

And no Mr. Skibum I am not insulting Mr. Dugan’s wife or kids...BECAUSE THEY DON’T EXIST!!!

Please resume your regularly scheduled bickering. It is fucking fun as shit.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    >But I’m 99.9% sure there was never a wife and there aren’t any kids.<

So are we all LOL
  • JamesSD
    3 years ago
    So is everyone on this site but me just a fictional character?
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ We're all Juice. Someday we'll meet up and all be holograms.
  • SanchoRG
    3 years ago
    Ski is right. Talk shit to each other all you want. Bitch complain and mock your own family all you want. Talk shit about another man’s family and you’re crossing a line. Thank god for internet anonymity tho
  • georgmicrodong
    3 years ago
    @Daddillac: "What is wrong is that I did not say he was an asshole first"

You attacked him through his wife and kids. That's being an asshole. And then you later try to justify it by pointing out that *he* has done that same thing to me. That's the "he was an asshole first" part.

But of course, you knew that.
  • Daddillac
    3 years ago
    GMD... you are wrong. I attacked him through his wife and yes that is being an asshole but I don't really give a shit if I'm an asshole to him.

The rest of that is just your opinion of what I was trying to do. simply that your opinion and your opinion really does not matter to me either, it might have at one time but now it really doesn't

So you are wrong George

But of course you knew that
  • Daddillac
    3 years ago
    @GMD... You cut and paste wonderfully to suit your point... you ignore that in that post I pointed out multiple places that he had been an asshole not simply that he was an asshole to me first... use all the information not just the part that suits your point.

But of course, you knew that
  • Daddillac
    3 years ago
    "Phil I've had sole custody for months now." yet a little over two weeks ago we got this thread from him...

https://tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=7737…

Where he posts about cooking and what he cooks better and what she cooks better

Later he discuses traveling more than 5 days for work

Either he is getting his stories confused or the whole thing is fiction
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ Blame it on that cheap bourbon he drinks, Four Roses in the paper bag, in the alley behind the liquor store.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    hey at least SJG hasn't hijacked this thread yet. He's too busy insulting raviewers posts from 6 years ago since he has been granted VIP access.
  • doctorevil
    3 years ago
    Good catch Daddilac. Of course, we already knew that the Douchebag is a pathological liar and/or delusional. It’s hard to believe some are getting their panties in a wad because you said mean things about his make-believe wife when he is the one that brought her into the conversation as an excuse for why he’s a giant fucking pussy.
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    3 years ago
    Okay, this is getting way out of hand guys! I have to step in here and tell the true story. I am embarrassed to admit it, but I AM MRS. DUGAN, soon to be single again! First of all, Rick and I never had any kids. Second, he was never good enough with the ladies to find anyone that would accept his money to fuck. Oh, and he doesn't have any so that doesn't matter. I was only with him because he kept following me around like a sniveling little puppy dog until I gave in! He calls other guys cucks, but he is the one that would hide in the closet and watch me bang other dudes. He would dress in a disguise and try to hide in the club I work at and try to watch me sucking customers off! Yeah, and all of those hotel drunk with a stripper stories, the truth is I was in the hotel rooms banging dudes and he was outside the window with his bottle trying to look in and see what was going Tom! I finally got sick of his winey little dick syndrome! Goodbye Rick! I will see you in divorce court!

Do you guys blame me for leaving that little dick bitch?
  • rickthelion
    3 years ago
    ^
    Lies. All lies.

We ricks have such potent sperm that we must take drastic measures to prevent fertilization. Hell, I once got a sexy female hairless ape pregnant with a lil hybrid cub even though we only did anal. That is how amazing rick jizz is!

ricks are just like Zeus when he came to Semele in the form of a lightning bolt and she died in the blaze, but not before the unborn Dionysus was rescued from Semele’s womb. In fact, I was there when that happened to the dugan. Even more amazing: the dugan and I were in Thailand and he was fucking a ladyboy.

So now you know: ricks > Zeus

ROAR!!!
  • Daddillac
    3 years ago
    This is the last post I will make to this thread. I have thought a lot of what skibum and GMD have said, they both have valid points although I disagree with their conclusions.

Here is where I disagree… This thing with Dugan is a fight, growing up I was taught that there are two rules in fights. First rule is do not start a fight, the second rule is if you already broke rule number 1 there are no other rules. This is not a sanctioned boxing match, Greco roman wrestling, UCF, not even WWE… this is a fight and there are no rules. You may feel something is out of bounds but those are boundaries you set and unless you are the one fighting your boundaries do not matter. If you are the one fighting and have boundaries, you are likely to lose to the one that has no boundaries.

I’ve been in a lot of fights in my life, I have lost a few and won most of them primarily because of two points. I’m not scared to fight and I believe in killing flies with a sledge hammer, I know I could use a fly swatter but I’m making sure the bastard does not live through it.

So if you feel the need to correct me on fighting rules go ahead and fuck off
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    3 years ago
    @ rickthelion, I believe he was fucking a lady boy in thailand. His sperm is stinky and rotten, now way that is producing any kids
  • DoctorPhil.
    3 years ago
    ^
    Ms. Club Lust, you left out the part where meemaw Dugan was a demented pervert. No doubt that explains Mr. Dugan’s life issues.
  • Daddillac
    3 years ago
    Thanks and credit go to Nice for discovering that Mrs. Dugan has made a full recovery and moved back into the home.

So just today on the pink site: “I have a family of 5 and I'm dropping easily $1,200 a month on groceries alone.”

Source: www.stripperweb.com

SO…now Rick suddenly has an intact family in the span of a week in a half it seems, seems Daddillac’s departure must have improved things on that front.

Ah the things you find when you spend too much time skimming around…

The thing I STILL don’t know…the mysterious place where “everyone” allegedly knows what club Rick frequents at. 😉
  • georgmicrodong
    3 years ago
    Daddillac: "This is the last post I will make to this thread."

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • Daddillac
    3 years ago
    You are right GMD, I just did not think that anybody would be as stupid as Rick to post that in theb other site... I also did not think you were stupid enough to still argue with me despite overwhelming evidence I was right. I guess you really don't give a shit about the truth and just like to argue... worthless old fuck
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    Idk, from the start Rick is the one who chooses to keep bringing up his children I think more than anybody else on this site 🤷🏻‍♀️

There’s a lot of people on here who have procreated, who I don’t think once ever disclosed that on this site. And those who have mentioned their children, I think it was in passing and wasn’t used as a way to make some type of morally righteous points before. Personally I think Daddillac following up was pretty funny this whole time.

• shailynn
    3 years ago
    Listen nicespice, everyone knows you want to procreate with Rick. You don’t need to spell it out for us.
  • Uprightcitizen
    3 years ago
    Ooh the next Mrs Dugan. Sounds like a real catch! Nice job Spice
  • georgmicrodong
    3 years ago
    @Daddillac: Except that you didn't know that he was (allegedly) lying when you first ran your mouth, did you? In fact, you assumed he was telling the truth. So that "I turned out to be right" defense rings somewhat hollow.

Admit it, you just wanted to be an asshole, and you were gleeful that he gave you an opportunity. It didn't matter at all whether or not you were justified, either then *or* now.
  • Daddillac
    3 years ago
    LOL... GMD, still arguing... what a loser
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Rick the Lion got FUCKED BY a ladyboy. That piece of shit, identified as male at birth, catches cock anally 24/7.
  • rockie
    3 years ago
    This is your thread Daddi! Are you feeling better about yourself yet?
  • rickthelion
    3 years ago
    So Skifredo, how do you know you’ve never been fucked by a ladyboy? Trick question: nobody wants to fuck Skifredo because he’s a homeless crab.

But Imma ricksplain something to the normal people who aren’t ugly crabs. If you’re a normal person you’re only conscious of what you’re doing 20% of the time. I mean 50 or 60% of the day you’re sleeping. Maybe a little less for the wage slaves who work for a living. Then there is 20% or 30% of the time that you’re in some sort of alcoholic fog.

Sure, some of that alcoholic fog is spent doing things like driving or flying your private plane and cool shit like that. But some of that alcoholic fog is spent having sex. This rick is pretty sure he’s done some pretty unspeakable things.

But what can you do about that? Stop drinking? FUCK NO!!

We ricks have learned to solution to is to drink more. Alcohol activates your ninja awesomeness and makes yo more rick like. Y’all should try it. And if the cost is assfucking the occasional tranny all I can say is so what you’ll also assfuck a lot of hotties as well. That’s a pretty damn cool outcome as far as this rick is concerned!

ROAR!!!
  • rickthelion
    3 years ago
    Oh yeah, I prolly should’ve said something about Daddillac ape disrespecting the ninja awesomeness of the dugan. Well...bad ape. I’m kinda in an alcoholic fog right now so imma just go for a drive so I can do unspeakable shit. ROAR!!!
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    My advice is don't be as fucking stupid as Rick the Lion who still doesn't understand that she, like all useless homos is on ignore.
  • georgmicrodong
    3 years ago
    LOL...Daddillac, still responding... what a loser.
  • rickthelion
    3 years ago
    Dickless George, you might think imma give you props for defending the smartest and most awesome hairless ape on the planet, but I’m not because the dugan can defend hisself and you’re a lil dicked loser.

I’ll check in when I’m drunker to see if everybody is back to respecting the ricks. Show some rickspect you frickin’ losers. ROAR!!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion