tuscl

Jacksonville

Daddillac
Atlanta
Saturday, October 23, 2021 11:43 PM
I'll be in Jacksonville Thursday through Sunday. Dick Dugan said he was coming ot Atlanta to kick my ass, he never came or never announced it. I'll be in his hometown waiting..... Friday I'll be deep sea fishing and Saturday at the game but othersise I am open

63 comments

• doctorevil
    3 years ago
    Don’t hold your breath. Two years ago he said he was going to kick my ass at the doll house next time I was Jacksonville. Still waiting. He’s a big tough guy behind a keyboard, but otherwise he’s a fucking pussy.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    I got $50 bucks says he doesn’t show up.
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    See this here is what I’m talking about, you just don’t get street fights over at stripperweb
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ yeah but remember over there on the pink site they’re just a bunch of pussies. Here we’re all tough no keyboard cowboys would dare to post here. LOL
  • Daddillac
    3 years ago
    Well at least I hope to enjoy the Gator Killing and catch some of those Bull Reds that are running
  • rickthelion
    3 years ago
    So you’ll be in Jacksonville, will you? I guess it is wildebeest time for a certain hairless ape named Daddillac! Let’s have a cage match. Ape vs ape. Two apes enter, one ape leaves. And the ape that leaves is going to be my brother from an ape mother, THE DUGAN!!! How about it my brother rick? The gator and I will start selling tickets to an old fashioned ass kickin’, from which the superior creature - THE RICK - will emerge victorious. ROAR!!!
  • minnow
    3 years ago
    If nothing else, may D-lac catch a freezer full of fish, and not use minnows for bait.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    I have far bigger fish to fry right now than a whiny cuck from an anonymous discussion board. But if you happen to catch me out on Friday night in my normal stomping grounds then so be it.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    Btw where are you staying? Perhaps the Gay Pride section of the RV city? 😉
  • doctorevil
    3 years ago
    “ I have far bigger fish to fry right now than a whiny cuck from an anonymous discussion board.” Talks big behind the keyboard, but when it’s time to back up those words, he suddenly has “bigger fish to fry.” So who’s the cuck here?
  • doctorevil
    3 years ago
    “ Dugan is such a bitch.” Now, now, ThatGuy, you shouldn’t insult bitches that way.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    We're all Navy SEAL Team 6 Master Chief Chad Thundercock on the internet.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    My circumstances have changed since I made fun of his cuck issues years ago. I'm now the sole caregiver for my children. I can't go out half cocked looking for trouble anymore. The last time I landed in a jail cell Mrs. Dugan was home with the kids. If it happens again they could be placed in DCF custody. But if trouble finds me? Different ballgame. So like I said, I won't be hard to find. Friday is my normal night out and where I club is not exactly a state secret around here.
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    ^ I spend WAY too much time on this site and remember a lot of details on here irrelevant to my personal life and I’m not completely sure “where you club” Anyways, if there has been any recent upheavals with the family life, wouldn’t the best course of action be to actively be around making sure things are well on the home front? Sure the children might be with friends anyways, but one would think being at least available even if on the sidelines would be better for a while. Y’know some child need of assurance of feeling loved from a parent and the like. If really needing a “fix” why not a 1-2 hour date with somebody already known, OR a club visit earlier in the evening that doesn’t last that long either? I don’t get it why Friday night has to be a whole event for now 🤨
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    @Nice: Without getting into the gory details, my kids are well cared for and know who's there for them. They also aren't babies anymore. The fact that I need a night out to blow steam after a week running my business while also caring for the kids doesn't change anything for them. Shit, after having me around all week monitoring their activities, they are eager to see me leave for a few hours so that they can play while the cat's away.
  • Daddillac
    3 years ago
    As I do not read your wramblings I have no idea where you usually club.... I'm just trying to do exactly what I said I would do unlike you. So give me a club or a place that you will be and I'll be there.
  • rickthevulture
    3 years ago
    ^ Well why don’t you just go into every strip club in Jax and yell “hey dugan I’m here to kick your ass” and see how that works for you? You won’t because you know that the most badass ape on the planet will knock you out with a single blow. Kaaa-pow! I’ll be hanging out because you’ll be good eatin’ after you’ve sat on the roadside for a few days. You sow the wind and you’ll reap the rickwind. Squawk! Squawk!
  • doctorevil
    3 years ago
    Dugan is full of words and excuses, but not much else. What a douche.
  • BBBC
    3 years ago
    Hell yeah! I was wondering how long it would take Ricky to admit he got rid of that wife with the yucky vaginas! Now Ricky and I get to spend even more time together ❤ 💕 💓 except when my $30k a month sugar daddy is in town, or flying me around the world! 😉
  • BBBC
    3 years ago
    "I can't go out half cocked looking for trouble anymore. The last time I landed in a jail cell Mrs. Dugan was home with the kids." ^ don't worry about this Daddilac! Ricky trys to act all tough, but he is really too much of a pussy cat to do anything!😉 "Btw where are you staying? Perhaps the Gay Pride section of the RV city? 😉" ^ Awww! Ricky is trying to make ammends, asking you Daddilac, if you are staying in our trailer park! He is soo sweet sometimes!!!😉
  • BBBC
    3 years ago
    Daddilac, you are welcome to cum over for dinner every night you are here in Florida! And fyi, Ricky is the one that is the one who is always half cocked. I am the better half because I am full cocked! 😉😁
  • Daddillac
    3 years ago
    I have a place over in Ponte Vedra on the course, I'll be fine staying there. Is it odd to anyone else that when Rick is asked pointed questions the thread gets hijacked by Rick supporting trolls, yet Rick is always accusing everyone else of having multiple accounts. I think his outrage at all the trolls is self hate, I wonder how many of these accoounts are Rick. I also wonder if there is an actual Rick, No one has ever met him, it could be another SJG personality
  • doctorevil
    3 years ago
    ^Yeah, the mysterious “Red Johnson” will probably chime in to support Rick any minute now.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    When I had that perfect combination of my own business and a stay at home Mom for the kids, I could fuck around and mix it up however I wanted. But since becoming my kids' sole custodial parent I've had to grow up. I can't pull the shit I used to and that includes overtly inviting trouble. I can't land in a jail cell again. But if anyone really wants me that bad I won't be hard to find. I won't invite trouble but I'm not hiding either. Where I club, where I sit and what I drink are all pretty easy to deduce. But bring a lunch and don't believe that your gun is gonna' save you. 😔
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    ===> "I also wonder if there is an actual Rick, No one has ever met him, it could be another SJG personality" OK you've got me. I'm really a CA liberal pretending to troll right wing and frequent J'ville and other East Coast clubs. 😂
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    —>“Where I club, where I sit and what I drink are all pretty easy to deduce. “ Will ask again, where is it you club?
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    ^ And I'll say again...I'm not going on the record inviting trouble. But anyone who is remotely literate could easily figure it out just from my reviews, along with where I sit and what I drink. Btw nice, I believe that it was Daddilac who asked me the question the first time, not you. Wrong account again? 😉
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I’m not offering support for any Jacksonville strip club violence. It seems those clubs have enough issues already. Reading the comments - this is a very entertaining discussion.
  • Daddillac
    3 years ago
    nicespice.... he will never answer that question. From his posts I know he drinks cheap bourbon but other than that nothing
  • Daddillac
    3 years ago
    Rick, pretty sure this is where Nice asked you the first time... maybe it is you getting your accounts mixed up "^ I spend WAY too much time on this site and remember a lot of details on here irrelevant to my personal life and I’m not completely sure “where you club” Anyways, if there has been any recent upheavals with the family life, wouldn’t the best course of action be to actively be around making sure things are well on the home front? Sure the children might be with friends anyways, but one would think being at least available even if on the sidelines would be better for a while. Y’know some child need of assurance of feeling loved from a parent and the like. If really needing a “fix” why not a 1-2 hour date with somebody already known, OR a club visit earlier in the evening that doesn’t last that long either? I don’t get it why Friday night has to be a whole event for now 🤨"
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    No, it’s the second time I asked where you club. Scroll up for the first time I said that. Here, I’ll copy and paste nicespice❀✪✔ 17 Hours Ago ^ I spend WAY too much time on this site and remember a lot of details on here irrelevant to my personal life and I’m not completely sure “where you club” I’ll ask a third time: where do you club? If it’s *that* easy to deduce it shouldn’t be an issue to say it out loud
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    I've gone as far as I will. If trouble finds me then fine, but I need to be able to tell the police that I didn't go looking for it when they wheel you away.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    ^ Sorry nice, that wasn't directed at "you" but rather at the cuck.
  • Daddillac
    3 years ago
    So literally nobody on this site knows where Rick clubs however he thinks it is obvious... seriously delusional. What a scared little joke of a man.....
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    ^ Actually Daddillac everyone can figure it out but you. Of course you were dating a girl who gave blowjobs for a living yet convinced yourself otherwise, so you've already established that you're not very bright. 😉 But maybe that's a good thing. I'm already skirting the line here. If you want to find trouble then so be it, but I'm not going to invite it. But hey, here's one interesting thought. The girl who sucks my dick on Friday night might be ideally qualified to be your next SO. So if you do find me, you might find the added bonus of a love connection - at least when you stop bleeding. 😂
  • Daddillac
    3 years ago
    LOL... Your meth loving wife finally left you and you want to make fun of someone else How is it that the courts deemed you the responsible one to take care of kids and you can only do it if you get Friday nights off to fuck a broke strung out crack whore for $50? How much of a train wreck is your wife that you were the best choice? and yet you want to make fun of somebody else? LOL ROFLMAO.... you repeatedly state you do not want to go back to jail, is that because Bubba made you his bitch in there. The only thing that is obvious is that you are a piece of shit loser
  • ElDuderino_AZ
    3 years ago
    Am I the only one picturing one of these guys to look like the short skinny guy with glasses (Kip?) from Napoleon Dynamite, and the other to look like Comic Book Guy from The Simpsons?
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    I dumpa a load in RickBugger basement for you Daddilac
  • Daddillac
    3 years ago
    The biggest difference is that I have met with several of you, spoken on the phone with others, and generally have been willing to meet up with anybody Rick is a loudmouth ghost
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    I picture it going something like this [view link]
  • doctorevil
    3 years ago
    Just in case anyone forgot: Daddillac✔ Atlanta August 25, 2020 LOL I'll be sure to let you know when I'm in jacksonville so you can come out of hiding, scared little cunt 0 0 rickdugan✪✔ Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer August 25, 2020 You do that whiny sissy. 😉
  • rockie
    3 years ago
    It is hysterical that anyone here wants to "work" this out in person in this day and age!
  • Daddillac
    3 years ago
    I understand what you are saying Rockie... When I was growing up people that talked shit like Dugan got their ass beat. In todays world people hide behind keyboards and show no respect while taking no reponsibility. The world is going to Hell in a Handbasket with shit like this. I was not a part of the time out generation, I was from the pick your switch generation
  • Daddillac
    3 years ago
    There is still nobody here that knows where Rick clubs... and he is too much of a scared pussy to tell us
  • rockie
    3 years ago
    The key phrase was "growing up"! I grew up in that very same generation and I'm long past dealing with anyone that believes today in a good old fashion "ass whooping". In Doc's case, Rick's rant about Doc's review should have had Doc laughing his ass off about what set Rick off!
  • doctorevil
    3 years ago
    Sorry Rockie. I don’t find obnoxious, arrogant assholes funny. I just find them to be obnoxious, arrogant assholes.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Actually this is a typical Dugan post, and quite truthfully he is always starting shit, of course he hides from the light of day, everyone here with half a fucking brain knows Dugan is overdue for a real ass kicking, where I come from you don't start this shit without being ready for a face full of fist.
  • Daddillac
    3 years ago
    Sounds like Rockie heard this phrase on the playground when picking teams.... " Okay, you take the girl, we will take rockie, even split...."
  • DoctorPhil.
    3 years ago
    This shit is comedy gold! Tune our of TUSCL for a little while and Mr. Dugan’s fictional wife has left him with sole fictional custody of his fictional kids. The best part is how Mr. Dugan’s fictional responsibilities keep him from being a badass street fighting man. Makes me wonder how many fictional trips Mr. Dugan will describe in the near future. Seems like he’s painted himself into a corner regarding future activities of the Dugan character. Of course, he could always tell the story of how he took a fictional cross-country but that’s ok because he left some pop tarts and toaster pizzas out to keep his fictional children fed!
  • Daddillac
    3 years ago
    And the fictional attorney from Mass will defend him for leaving appropriate food for said fictional kids
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    What a whiny circle jerk this thread has become. Fictional kids indeed, lol.
  • Daddillac
    3 years ago
    You can end it if you want... Just answer the question
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    End what? You whining away on a strip club forum while you pretend that you don't know where I'll be on Friday? Whine away cuck. 😉
  • rockie
    3 years ago
    Daddi - I do still have guys "like you" that have always wanted to kick my ass for outcomes that they didn't perceive occurring "ever" (many yesterdays ago and even today). I wasn't aware that RD crossed the "proverbial" line first in discussing a past "actual" relationship of yours. I do comprehend why this one is more personal for you!
  • Daddillac
    3 years ago
    I'm not whining Rick, I'm just pointing out that you are a pussy. I'll be fine going fishing on Friday, the game on Saturday, and back to Atlanta. I'm just giving you the opportunity to follow through on what you said... but if your word means nothing to you that is fine with me
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    So just today on the pink site: “I have a family of 5 and I'm dropping easily $1,200 a month on groceries alone.” Source: [view link] SO…now Rick suddenly has an intact family in the span of a week in a half it seems, seems Daddillac’s departure must have improved things on that front. Ah the things you find when you spend too much time skimming around… The thing I STILL don’t know…the mysterious place where “everyone” allegedly knows what club Rick frequents at. 😉
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    My money is on dugan finding a way to hide from the beating he rightfully deserves after all dugan is a pussified piece of shit and I’d lol when he gets what’s coming to him. Just wanted to be out there to let everyone know that Dugan is a pussy and a coward
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    You bitches still whining in this thread? You're a very sensitive bunch of accounts. 😉
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Fuck you RickiBoi what a loser
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    ^ So are you or are you not in a family of five? What club in Jacksonville do you frequent the most?
  • DoctorPhil.
    3 years ago
    We’re not still whining RickiBoi. We just find you very entertaining! Do you see Mr. Microdong making up stories about his fictional wife and children? Do you see Mr Shadow doing that? Do you see Mr. Mark doing that? Nope...that’s all you. You’re the only guy on here to create a fictional family just so you can create a demented pervert/devoted family man persona. And that’s some funny shit. Why would we let that go? Now tell us some more totally plausible stories about your life! I’m going to make a bog of popcorn 🍿
  • rickthevulture
    3 years ago
    The assholes grinding away on this thread better start showing some rickspect. Let me ricksplain a lil something to you. We ricks are way up here in the stratosphere. You apes are damn at sea level. Zebras are even worse: they’re in fucking Death Valley. When we ricks say jump you ask “how high?” You may now return to your pathetic hoi polloi lives. Hopefully with more rickspect for your betters. Squawk! Squawk!
  • Daddillac
    3 years ago
    Nice... the obvious answer is that he forgot which account he was posting from But give it a few minutes... skibum and GMD will be here to defend him
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion