twentyfive
Living well and enjoying my retirement
One of my personal heros, so sad this country needs more like him
Great man, huge role model
R.I.P.

28 comments

• Muddy
    3 years ago
    Wow RIP. Great man, would've made a great president I always thought. I'm going to go on a youtube binge when I get the chance
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    One of the signs that he probably would have been a great President was his reluctance to run for President. RIP.
  • ATACdawg
    3 years ago
    Great guy, the son of Jamaican immigrants. If any person's life represents what America is a and should be, his was it.

I would have voted for him! RIP😢
  • minnow
    3 years ago
    RIP, General Powell. In addition to what prior posters said, I'll add that he was a Corvette owner. Joe Biden also owns a Corvette. See ~ 2016 YT video with Jay Leno where then VP Biden takes Jay along for a ride in Biden's 1960's Vette, and Colin Powell pulls out from a side road in his modern Vette and drags him. Note too how more "with it" Biden seems then vs now. End of OT diversion.
  • Huntsman
    3 years ago
    RIP General Powell.
  • jackslash
    3 years ago
    RIP
  • loper
    3 years ago
    RIP, but lied to UN about weapons of mass destruction in Iraq.
    3 years ago
    ^which had far reaching consequences that we are still feeling (and paying for) today.

Still, Powell was a great one who did what he he thought was right.
  • elmer
    3 years ago
    He was a great military leader. As far as him backing Bush on Iraq that's a whole can of worms I'm not qualified to open

May he RIP
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    A class act who refused to run for President because his wife had mental health issues and he wouldn't subject her to the cretins in the media. Should have been President.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    RIP General Powell. A classy guy. Sad to hear of his passing.

A man from humble beginnings who lived the American dream.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    The accolades are coming in from everywhere, he’s being called the finest public servant in our lifetime, he succumbed to Covid-19 because he was suffering from Myeloma a blood cancer and Parkinson’s disease which severely impacted his immune system, he was fully vaccinated against the Covid-19 but his weakened immune system failed him.
    Godspeed General Powel thank you for your service

• gSteph
    3 years ago
    Salute.
    RIP.
  • whodey
    3 years ago
    RIP General. He exemplified what it meant to be a great leader.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    COLLIN POWELL WAS FULLY VACCINATED!

https://alexberenson.substack.com/p/coli…

More likely to become sick if you are vaccinated. UK data.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64SjoIvr…

https://alexberenson.substack.com/p/its-…

SJG

BBW action uniform, plus light bondage
    https://www.spicylingerie.com/ms-l218x.h…
  • motorhead
    3 years ago
    He was a fellow Geology major though neither of us made in our career
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Go away, Cacaplop
  • crosscheck
    3 years ago
    Truly a life well lived.
  • Uprightcitizen
    3 years ago
    An honorable man with an illustrious career. Godspeed
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Powell was fully vaccinated. But they now make it clear that he had serious other conditions. So he was not killed by the vaccine. Okay.

But how about you stop saying he died from COVID. How about being extremely careful about who we say died from COVID. We have to have at least a 1% mortality rate, otherwise that would mean that the average life expectancy is exceeding 100 years. We know that this is not so.

We have a shorter life expectancy and a higher rate of the big chronic conditions. So we have a higher mortality rate. But stop saying that people died from COVID when they already had serious life threatening conditions.

SJG
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ How about you and all the rest with an agenda leave this be, General Powell was an exceptional public servant, he himself was not a divisive man, this thread was not posted in the politics section, We all know what your opinions are and truthfully we don't give a fuck, if you can't stay on topic get the fuck off this thread.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Information about Powell's health and death have surfaced over the last two days, and you post title says he died of COVID, that is extremely political.

SJG
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ Now you are being a shithead intentionally, go hang out with your buddy Icee, leave my thread alone .
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    ^^ How about you stop posting stuff that fans the COVID hysteria, and especially stuff which is not well founded in fact.

SJG
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Go fuck yourself, your back on ignore.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    ^^^ 25, this is why we have an Underground Circle Jerk Room. Actually, there is not only one, there are two. One for VIP with the luxurious seats, and one for Verified with the cheapie plastic seats. So there is and Underground Circle Jerk Room for every budget.

But out here in the Front Room, sometimes people will post things you don't agree with.

SJG
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    ^^ is the circle jerk room in tent 1 or tent 2 of the homeless encampment you reside at?
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Its where you go, when you are not riding with your mom over the vast expanse that is West Texas.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion