tuscl

DC Spent 109 million dollars on street walkers in one year

WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
New Jersey
Thursday, October 14, 2021 8:38 PM
https://apps.urban.org/features/theHustl…

There are less than a million people in DC.

10 comments

• san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    When LE cracks down, that does not make street prostitution go away, it just makes it so that the women are less attractive, until you could not take them seriously as street hookers.

From the pictures going around, it looks like TJ is a lot better. I wonder what the cash flow is for that.

SJG
  • gSteph
    3 years ago
    Me thinks it should be like legal cannabis, lightly regulated for safety, taxed modestly.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Most of the prostitution advocates no long go along with that. They used to, Netherlands model. None have ever endorsed the Nevada model.

Now most of them just want straight out decriminalization.

SJG
  • blahblahblah23
    3 years ago
    huh? legal weed is taxed hard at least in WA LOL. still cheap AF though
  • Player11
    3 years ago
    Street walkers give good car sex. If can get one in back seat wb real good.

In GTA online street walkers lots of fun.
  • From978
    3 years ago
    As I read the link, it's all forms of commercial sex, not streetwalkers. I'm sure most of the money is at the high end of the market.
  • From978
    3 years ago
    And, on further thought, DC may have a million residents, but residents of Paris, Texas, or Paris, France may spend money on sex in DC.
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    3 years ago
    fROM ARE YOU SURE? Its really about pimps and prostitutes.
  • mike710
    3 years ago
    These numbers are at least 14 years old! Who cares about those numbers?
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I would seriously question the numbers shown in this article. It seems the data comes from pimps? I’m not saying all pimps aren’t good accountants - but I’d question their reporting methods.

Since prostitution is illegal in most all of the country - cash would be the overwhelming method of payment. Using a credit card to pay seems stupid. I doubt whores will accept travelers checks or IOU’s.

One statistic that can’t be correct is that pimps spend 8% on their whores financial planning! Is there a Fidelity Whore-01K?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion