tuscl

Would you do her bare back.

She is x stripper SB, married about 35. Been seeing her awhile. Recently she said she was going to have tubes tied in a couple of months bc does not any more kids. She did let me fuk her bareback during her last pregnancy. It seemed to really thrill her. Her mention of her plan do that means bare back w her probably on table in near future. I have no idea if she doing other guys besides me and husband (he does not know). If bareback becomes available I really want do bb with her as thrill of shoot off in her. I think this may be part of the Stacy promiscuity thing and female sex instinct mate w different men. What say ye? I want really fill her up w cum.

16 comments

• bang69
    3 years ago
    I know a few women both civi and stripper. That got their tubs tied. And got still got pregnant.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    You mentioned that you don’t know if she fucks other men, so that is why I would not bareback her.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    This guy posts multiple times a week about the same stripper. He must want her to be his wife.
  • jackslash
    3 years ago
    I'll do her bare back.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    It's amazing how this initial post reads like a text book case study rather than a real life situation, yet somehow still comes across as weirdly creepy.

Anyway, IME typically a girl will do bb or she won't, especially since pregnancy is not the sole concern of most of these girls. As far as whether the OP should do it when "it becomes available" I have no specific opinion on as each man must decide for himself what risks he's willing to take.
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    Good job on getting “let’s do her bareback” on the rotating tag line LOL
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    ^^^ I know you’re always trying to get Rick to do you bareback.
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    ^ Haha, maybe after a few more bouts of self-proclaimed political experts clogging up this site, I will be considering suicide attempts. Not right now tho.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    She doesn't sound like my type but if I were you I'd go for it.

• georgmicrodong
    3 years ago
    No
  • pistola
    3 years ago
    I want really fill her up w cum.
    --
    Anybody else find this unintentionally hilarious?
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    ^^ especially since he posts the same exact thing 3-4 times a week for the past month.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    It's still better than the ldk threads
  • TFP
    3 years ago
    ^^^^or those 'legal advice' threads, those are lame as fuck also.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Trolls derail them. But they have the potential to save some of you $300 per hour to ask legal advice
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    More legal advice! If you give bad advice da Mackie will be standing by with a dump a loadz
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion