tuscl

If you got all of TUSCL together for meet up...

Friday, September 10, 2021 1:40 PM
How would that even go? What strip club would it be at be? Probably not even close to ever feasible due to scheduling/travel conflicts. And maybe not necessarily everybody including the randos who post dick pics on here but at least the usual suspects on here. Would the strippers at the club all stage walk out in disgust? Or would they be rolling in the dough? All I know is I would have start drinking immediately.

35 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    80% of the group would be great or at least tolerant of each other. 20% of the room would be a shit storm of acrimony, awkwardness, and high-velocity accountability.
  • jvTroop
    3 years ago
    If you are nice to me you would get extras. If not you go to jail for soliciting
  • jvTroop
    3 years ago
    I always get my cut though
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    First rule of Fight Club. No one talks about Fight Club.
  • Goodclubrep
    3 years ago
    I know everyone remembers that last year there was talk of a planned April meeting at Follies until the Covid shutdown(s). I had planned to attend.
  • jvTroop
    3 years ago
    You a good dude Warrior
  • WavvyCain
    3 years ago
    The meet up would be cool. But 90% of the people there would want to fight skibum with all the shit he talks online.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    I'd have too much titty in my mouth to talk to any of you.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    You’d know when SJG would arrive because there would be a purple Huffy bike parked outside with a goat chained to it. Most strippers don’t like TUSCL guys so any group showing up would have to say they are in town for a power tools convention or something off the wall.
  • Hank Moody
    3 years ago
    “Hey, nice to meet you. I’ll take you off ignore.” or “Wow, you’re a douche in person.” [takes out phone and puts on ignore] or “Nice to meet all of you.” Spoken to all of Juice’s and NiceSpice’s aliases
  • Jascoi
    3 years ago
    I went to a tuscl meet up once. it was cool hanging with founder.
  • WavvyCain
    3 years ago
    Damn founder a real dude? How was he?
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    ^^ he tells me he hates victimized people who think they’re marginalized in a strip club. So he doesn’t like you.
  • gSteph
    3 years ago
    "We're gonna need another round". Nah, put it on Muddy's tab.
  • Hank Moody
    3 years ago
    Funniest thing will be everyone reviewing the club from the meetup and Scrubby rejecting them all for being a club ad.
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    Clubs I nominate for this: Baby Dolls Dallas 2001 Odyssey
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    Desire in Providence Any club in Utah, Oregon, Colorado
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I'd get white girl wasted with Skibum
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    ^ go meet up with founder at a local Vegas club first :)
  • ElDuderino_AZ
    3 years ago
    I'd walk in, order a Scotch (neat, of course), and probably stick out like a sore thumb because I wouldn't be rocking gym shorts or sweatpants...
  • Techman
    3 years ago
    I will be in Atlanta from 1st to 5th of March 2022. Happy to learn from the faculty of TUSCL University.
  • TFP
    3 years ago
    The last TUSCL meetup I heard of was in Miami. We were wondering if Dugan or Nina would show up and start the royal rumble but it didn't happen.
  • jackslash
    3 years ago
    I've been to several TUSCL meetups. Everyone was very nice. I had expected TUSCLers would all be dirty perverts, but I was the only one. Juice said he would attend the meetup in Detroit, but he flaked out.
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    You know I couldn't imagine taking a TUSCL beef to real life but I guess some people might. And the club could never be a no alcohol club. How fun is it to sit around with a bunch of poland springs, it's so stupid. And plot twist what if we invited everyone from stripperweb. I happen to think in person we would all get along so well until it was time to ask for $10 handjobs.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    Just for the record I tried to get Motörhead AND jackslash to meet up with me twice in the D and they both pussied out!!!! I did plan to meet after 8pm and that’s way past both of their bedtimes… To me that would be the ultimate TUSCL meeting for me, although meeting Sinclair and Founder would be amazing too.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I'd take tuscl beef into rl. I wouldn't need fake shit from people who harass me.
  • motorhead
    3 years ago
    Hey shailynn, I was there. But I had a table of buxom blondes all over me and you probably didn’t see me. :)
  • datinman
    3 years ago
    If you got all of TUSCL together for meet up... Could we have it at Onyx Centreville Il? I want to see how freely RacistSlurfka2IC drops the N-word in that environment. I want to see what happens first; our resident Casanova gets a FRMOS or he gets bounced out on his ear for attempting to get a FRMOS. I want to see if the right wingers and left wingers can quit ragging on each other long enough to enjoy the titties. I want to see if Blah is as scary in real life as she is on the board. (We definitely need to go somewhere with a metal detector to screen for knives.) I want to see if DesertScrub actually looks like Morton Downey Jr. (because that's who I visualize whenever I read his posts) I want to see how many tables get filled up by Juice and Spice aliases. And most of all... I want BJ99 to be there.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Would we give each other the time of day in a strip club? Most of us are here because we like fondling tits (or getting ours fondled for bucks). In that environment, would we be talking to one another except to warn of ROBs or compare mileage? Though talking to some of you would be interesting, I don't think any of you are more interesting than a fine pair of big natural DDDs. Maybe I'll wave at you (or flip you the bird) with a hand--if one is free.
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    ^^^ yeah you would give each other the time of day, because you got to do something while I’m locking down all the 9’s and 10’s at the club and all you PLs are making up hypotheticals for the next discussion thread.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Lets do it at desires; day shift into night shift on a thursday.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I don’t know about all this talk of 9’s and 10’s - as I’d rather be throat fucking a sloppy whore in the back room - and then running a train on another dancing whore. I’m a bit uncomfortable about going if Juice will be there. If he gets drunk and wastes money on strippers and scratch offs - I don’t want him to sue me for encouraging his stupidity! If PoleDancer83 will show up - I’ll be a happy man!
  • JimGassagain
    3 years ago
    ^^^ ugh, I don’t want you can have her she’s too ____ for me!
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    If you do it at BabyDolls will you get the employee discount? 😁
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    JimGas - is that a subtle way of saying PoleDancer83 is too flat chested for you?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion